It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN fights back

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I really don't see how they have a case against FOX.

FOX didn't do anything but break the story. ACORN needs to have all federal funds stripped from them. Man what a screwed up world we live in.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

They don't have a leg to stand on. But what is the alternative?

Admitting they were wrong? C'mon!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

That would be akin to paying for their own children,food, housing.absurd!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yea, they can't admit they are a criminal organization they can only play the race card and disrespect real victims of racism while simultaneously saying they are champions of the poor, minorities, and the working class.

I wonder if FOX will counter sue for slander calling them racist. Now that would be show to watch.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am going to start an organization called Pinecone.

It will be funded by Republicans and other conservative organizations.

We are going to give advice on child prostitution and how to commit tax fraud.

When MSNBC and CNN bump into each other to report the story first, I wonder how it will all go down?

Honestly, I think providing information on how to get away with tax fraud as it relates to child prostitution; that should trump recording people illegally by not first asking for their permission.

When a crime is committed to expose a bigger crime, the smaller crime should be thrown out.

ACORN is a government funded organization that has employees who gave advice on tax fraud as it relates to child prostitution. This should be a major, Major, MAJOR story.

When Food Lion was recorded rolling the expiration dates on their meat and pouring chemicals on it at one store, it almost bankrupted the company. They ended up shutting down about 50% of it's stores.

It's one thing to have a bad employee. But this kind of stuff is off the chart. Why is this organization still in business?

I will begin to pray that putting common sense back in our government will NOT require violence.

See my signature and avatar. Peace until War.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You bring up a good point, what are they doing for the poor? The minorities? It appears to me, at least, that they are causing more harm for those that actually need their services.

But when have they actually cared about those that actually need their services? It seems like this has been a quasi-political organization from the start.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Can you sign me up? I have all these pesky drugs and guns I need to unload, but don't know how to start a sub-chapter S to get it started.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for coming to Pinecone.

We'll set up two companies. The first will be a vitamin retailer. The second will be a scrap metal vendor.

And if you have children or illegal aliens working for you, train them to keep quiet.

Oh, let me give you a 50% discount. Don't ask me why. I have no idea what I'm doing anyway?

And what ever you do, don't talk to any Democrats or MSNBC. They don't like us.

Edit to add: The lady playing the prostitute used the name of .........(wait for it).........Kenya! That should have turned on a light bulb in a smart person's head.

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Genfinity]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Watching an interview on FOX and they (the fimmakers) stated that they had gone to 5 other places. (Other than the two on film)

Look forward to those as well.

Even if they didn't "help" the pimp and prostitute it means that right now 2/7 places will. That means 28% are going to help abet criminal activity.

What a wonderful record for a government-funded agency.

Community organizers should feel soooo proud.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is bigger than many people think. From what I have heard, all calls to investigate at a congretional level against ACORN, has been stopped. I think that this is going to go blow up in a few peoples faces, and when the truth comes out it is going to cause embarassment for people that many either suspect or bring out suprises. Myself I have written to both of my Senators and demanded that they support a congretional investigation for such, and if need be, may have to get with others to picket and protest outside of ACORNS office, and see what comes out of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

It's going to be fun to watch. Much agreed. John Conyers even stated that he was going to investigate but was called off by the "powers that be."

Am looking for supporting data now.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It explains why they're suing FOX - ACORN is above investigation, above accountability, above questioning, and FOX did the unthinkable.

They reported their misdeeds and criminal acts, which in this day and age, if your criminal acts are protected by criminals in office, you can get away with anything. ACORN is above the law.

Further, why am I not surprised that the government protects an organization that promotes child prosititution? Gee-wiz George, I'd put those people in jail fast enough to cause a sonic boom, same as those in power would IF they weren't interested in such a thing.

That pretty much reaffirms what I've thought for years.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Nice try Acorn.

You are guilty as hell.
James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles should get the Pulitzer Prize for exposing the
corrupt Acorn disgrace.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
anyone wonder why if obama is so worried about preventive health care to "save taxpayer money"why no one has mentioned the tobacco industry?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
I really don't see how they have a case against FOX.

FOX didn't do anything but break the story. ACORN needs to have all federal funds stripped from them. Man what a screwed up world we live in.

They do not have a case.
This is an air ball.
Those tapes are indefensible.
I hope we see another one soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Easy. Why erase a tax base? Same for soda. He knows people are still going to drink it. He doesn't WANT to negate more money coming in.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Nice try Acorn.

You are guilty as hell.
Jeff and Hannah should get the Pulitzer Prize for exposing the
corrupt Acorn disgrace.

Jeff and Hannah will not get the Pulitzer.

They WILL get audited.

They will get investigated.

They will get smeared by the media.

They are white. They will be branded as racists.

Their lives will be threatened.

Their families will be threatened.

Late night comics will make fun of them.

There will be protests against them.

I know it's not up to par with 2012 predictions, but this I can gurantee!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

James and Hannah will soon get hired and promoted by Fox News!
James is the new Sean Hannity.
Hannah is the new Ann Coulter.
Getting attacked by the left comes with the job.
It will only make them stronger.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If ACORN was a right wing group they would have been raided and every branch shut down by the FBI and it's senior staff all sent off to federal correctional facilities.

Obama has Holder drop the investigation into the Black Panther terrorist carrying out voter intimidation with a billy club and now he wont let an investigation into ACORN? This trail of corruption goes all the way to the Oval Office folks. Obama has got to go.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I think we have reached critical mass.
There will have to be an investigation.
We have seen 2 tapes. I think a 3rd is on the way.
Acorn is so guilty its funny.
The U.S. Census has seen the light of truth. Acorn: You're Fired!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join