It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video - Guy bugging out or Warning?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
yup, lol, my thoughts exactly

i was on youtube yesterday, that freedoninfonetwork is posting vids again, he seems to have lost his paranioa... and the last one he is warning about todays nuke lol

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He might be getting himself freaked out over this site again after getting over what looks like a complete mental breakdown to me.

922warning.com...

Firstly, keep in mind that a "second 9/11" or "9/11 sequel" could occur on 9/12/YYYY or 9/22/YYYY, rather than on 9/11/YYYY. Furthermore, eight years passed between the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and 9/11, and now eight years have passed since 9/11.

Also note:

--9/22/2009 is a Tuesday, as was 9/11/2001.

--9/22/2009 is the first day of fall ("fall" being the operative word here).

--Chicago is known as "The Second City."

--President Obama is from Chicago.

--Chicago is a candidate city for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The host city will be selected in October.

--Illinois Lottery drawings are held at 9:22 p.m.

--9/11 occurred during President Bush's first year in office; President Obama is currently in his first year in office.

--September 22nd is the 265th day of the year and is followed by the final 100 days of the year.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

If you watch the OP video and read the content of the message he left, he says he has given the account to other people in his network to use to post stuff.

Who knows if it's him or someone else.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

i also had a sucpicion that the guy had maybe went a but loopy! ... and probably that is the case as even people who knew him didnt have a clue what was going on .... i think he has read about one conspiricy to many and gone "over the edge" .. which sadly, seems to happen alot...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join