It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video - Guy bugging out or Warning?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Morning all!

i was speaking to fin yesterday (freedominfonetwork) yesterday, he sent me this message which explains alot ... i asked if he coudl post it here but he did not want to as he thought it risky (??), anyway, he said i could post it in the monring so he coudl be sure he is safe when posted.

make of it what you will!

THanks for the info. I looked over the forum just now and I think you guys are onto something...some of you. It appears that CIA is more than one person. But CIA is not THE person that is following me. NOR IS HE CIA, OBVIOUSLY! And if his last video was referring to you guys, then he or someone he is working with is obviously watching that forum so I do not feel comfortable posting on there. Even under a different name, it would be obvious when I state my case. These people are not stupid...at least the ones running this op.

I want to draw your attention to page 4 post by Anonymous Avatar in reference to the CIA vid IIiuintaim. That guy is spot on with that information...is it someone you know? CIA is referencing historical to old age Illuminati...and thats what I feared. Since sunday morning I have seen no evidence that the person that was taking those pictures of me is still around...but that does not mean i wont be vigilant. I am keeping my log ins short and staying on the move. If the person posting the vids that is working with these people is now focusing on this subject and not me, then they are serious.

My question again goes to youtube user NewOperationDarkStar - his most recent video is trashing myself and others. Watch it and read the info on the side. This all began after recieving direct threats from him. I knew he was a little mentally unstable, but after that - there was a packet left at my home with pictures of me taken from that day (friday) as well as photos of my youtube channel. That is when I bugged out. NewODS is not very intelligent, but I believe he could have some ties to CIA in some manner and now he is trying to bring it all down on me somehow - to shift direction of focus. THIS IS TOO F------ MUCH, MAN. You guys at ATS for the most part seem to be kicking ass...as for the most recent CIA video, it is fully decoded? There isn't any significance of those terms? I will see what I can dig up when I get the chance to log onto the inet again. And tell VirginiaGreen there on ATS to -------------- IF SHE WANTS TO TRADE PLACES, LET ME KNOW!?

And please, if you find anything out the ordinary in any of CIAS vids that involve me or anything, let me know, until I see direct reference to myself again, I will just follow you guys on the forum and give you any input I have from here. Again, this information can be disclosed. Thanks for all your help. PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THIS IS NO ------- GAME. There are illuminated individuals out there. That is a PROMISE.

ive removed swears.

i went and looked at this newoperationdarkstars youtube to get back story, esspecialy yesterdays message and from a few weeks ago, needles sto say theirs some millitant stuff on their, then asked him about newoperationdarkstar as it seemed relevent, got this info about him...

ODS was an individual that we questioned from the start...he was an odd one. He came on here talking about crazy # and would get on chat calling us terrorists "jokingly". We decided to look past that, thinking maybe he was just a bit whacked and backward.

That is is second channel. Since that channel came up, he has "quit" two or three times. He went crazy and left the freedom informant network site last week because he disagreed with us on a minor issue and then went on to directly threaten me as I said. Now there is this I quit (again) video...the guy is unstable and I frankly don't trust him.

HOWEVER...I think he is a bit lacking in intelligence to be doing this by himself by all means. I DO think that he was responsible for leaking some personal information of me and a friend this past week...family personal. Then all of a sudden this bull# begins. NOW as far as that G20 summit video...why his was selected and not the actual channels video? That is a good question...one we asked ourselves. That brought DIRECT EXPOSURE to FIN and inevitably, me.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i should also mention, he does not thing newoperationdarkstar is the ciasucka dude, just that he gave out his personal information.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
sorr for spam ... just had a nice wee pm on youtube..

a new video from cia called "Solar"

im editing / converting on the fly ....

message 1 reads - "1193 days"

message 2 reads - "My messAge has been secretive"

message 3 - (he has used a reall annoying font on this video, and im having trouble, or he has done something dirrefent >.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
1193 days from now would put us at December 21st 2012, I think. Those funny looking 'Y's should translate to 'N's, it appears to me, based on another word in the sentence where that 'Y' is used.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by novacs4me]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
seems we have out last video.

called "purpose"

i was thinking earleir , with his last video, that he was getting board and went for the 2012 angle ...

this video contains the link www.heart7.net...

on that site , this is what is the contents..i dont knof if pics as i browsed via proxy.

Some MAJOR MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMING SITES with explanations of their programming. (Fritz Springmeier originally exposed many of these sites in 1993, so it is possible they have made some changes since they were originally exposed. Most of these operated for years, and may still be operating. We are aware of that some of their programming bases have been moved after exposure.) Besides these major programming sites, there are countless minor ones. For instance, some of the programming sites for water-beach tortures have been visited by the co-authors, but are not listed. The massive Boeing Plant in the Seatle, WA area with its large amount underground tunnels has been used for programming, as well as the ARCO Beaver Valley Plant in Pennslyvannia. So has the chapel at the Coast Guard Academy at New London, Conn. which was built by A.W. Mellon of the Mellon Illuminati family via their Mellon Foundation. This list is not put forth as comprehensive. Without question, this list is only the tip of the iceberg.

thats the first paragraph of that site.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So he's telling us it's all coming to an end on December 21st 2012?

Jeez, I've never heard that one before!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

ye, lol, thats what i though ...

i think whoever the ciasucka is, he started out with an intention / anger .. .but now thats faded he dont know what to do . so he went with some cliche crap./

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Maybe not... I have read enough to keep it in the back of my mind that the upcoming civil unrest and possible revolution will pale in comparison to what is coming from nature.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

nice job m8

i wish i had so much in me to type in all these letters lol

so whats he sain that at our wierd date (never heard of 2012
) sun will fart?
i take that from his last vid where sun apears slowly in background.

i do think that something will happen at 21 dec 2012 but it wont be any nibru or meteors and i also doubt that mayans could count sun farts (big ones) if there were any (im talking a ejection that would blew off our atmosphere or sumthing
hope you catch my drift here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't want to stray to far... but what the Mayans are predicting will be cyclical in nature.

But back on topic.. to sum everything up... we have FIN who now claims to be ex-illumaniti that was lower on the totem pole.

He is warning of the coming revolution via his youtube channel. Now he feels the time is nigh and it is too late to stop it (it being a nuclear attack of some kind?)

All of the sudden ODS supplies ciasucka with personal info of FIN. ciasucka proceeds to post personal pictures and info of him on his youtube channel.

As well ciasucka responds to us here on ATS which I posted on page 4 towards the bottom. He speaks to FIN's bug out video and in particular the jacket shown in it. As well he responds paxnatus on page 1 saying he heard the same thing about 10 suitcase nukes in 10 different cities and says "God help us all" if it is true.

That implies to me he is on our same side, so why is he going after FIN? What is his motivation if he is on our same side.

Am I missing anything here?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

he addressed ats becose i PM'ed ciasucka on tube asking wth is that font (webding thingy) thats why he mentioned ats and "symbol" as it wos symbol font.

i dont know anymore wth think of all this .. imho its just guy blowing off steam but who knows. i just dont understand secound guy bailed from tube tooday coz of mail from fin.

i just dunno

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
heres the stats for the trap i set.

Date Region VideoID Title Views Unique users Popularity Comments
14/09/09 US-AL yTEnMtfqFns Unknown 3 2 0
14/09/09 US-OH yTEnMtfqFns Unknown 3 1 0
14/09/09 US-NE yTEnMtfqFns Unknown 3 1 0.01
14/09/09 US-KS yTEnMtfqFns Unknown 9 1 0.02

2 people in AL , everyone else from other stats... which well, never really proved anything hahaha .. as if someone was being chaced they would most likely be in the same state,,, i was hopeing for more stats,,, im really gutted i never added a web link in the vid at the very start .. .that woudl have got ip's the lot :/ fn hindsight.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ciasucka was using proxy read it somwhere i think on FIN's comments

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ciasucka's account has been taken down and all of his videos are gone. Why is this? I hope that this hasn't been stated earlier. people were posting vids from him dated 9/15. It must have been very recent that it was taken down (within the last few hours).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i don't get why when people post these vids why dont they actually put what they mean and not all these decrypted messages.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by psimorb333

he said in last vid that he will delete his account

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
yup .. .he did release another vide, not long before he deleted it, i watched it... went done somethgin for a few hours, came back and it was gone .. most odd...

also freedomin never got back in touch, he logged into youtube yesterday and removed comments from his page but that was it.

the whole things odd tbh ..lmao, i didnt have a clue whats going on from day one, sure was fun trying to suss it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

New videos from the guy

After it all, the threats against me and mine...the discovery of more truth...Im more pissed than ever. You want change? Suck it up and learn humility. Learn focus. Learn tactic. Because the truth is, we are all sheeple. What you think you know is only the beginning. Ego, cynicism and apathy are the metaphorical wall... the tether holding you back. The shackles that weigh you down, preventing progress. Some truth must be let go to move forward and find the greater truth. And so it begins...

interesting!

[edit on 17-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What the... ? That's it? I just read every page in this thread, unable to watch 1 video but kept thinking to myself that it will all be explained at the end of the thread...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind
What the... ? That's it? I just read every page in this thread, unable to watch 1 video but kept thinking to myself that it will all be explained at the end of the thread...

Damn it, me too. What the hell.

This was so anti-climactic! I would ask for my money back but all I spent was my precious time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join