It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video - Guy bugging out or Warning?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i asked him what font that is coz i want to play too

used standard base64 code

translator here

i think i figured them out.

they use these viral vids and bash each other to gain attention.

i used that code in ciasucka profile and darknesstrinity wrote me email asking what code that is.. as soon as i replied cia sucka posted on my profile lol

i guess they sit in 1 room and have big lols

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ok, i had to add spacers into the hex to get round it .. the chars were all right suprisingy.

theirs LOADS of repetition i nthis vid, he puts up the same message a few times then it changes to the next .. and repeats the same process - messages below.

message one of that 3rd vid reads ...

"You are not the firut??flag waver I've been??watehing Mr. Daiber.?"

from looking at the code, the first,second and thrid flash are all the same - so im going to irresponsibily skip them and move to the fourth.

message two says ..

run you did at 2??m.?You covered ?? lot of ground.???

message three translated to

I know w??re your wife iu?

last message translated to -

You are not the first flag waver I've beel watching Mr. Daiber.

i will say, im 100% sure their not directly converting, maybe my bad, but they are converting enough to see whats being said... the message about the wife is ominous! (the question marks, dont pay attention, i think thats just the converter inserting them when it doesnt know what else to put)

i dont think this is viral advertising...mostly because it would have alot more "attention" if it was... ill eat my hat if it is.. the third video only has 41 views..
the second (and most watched) onl has 244 views !! THAT IS NOT VIRAL ! if its a viral scheem its been an epic fail as its only sucked in a handfull of people!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
message posted on freedom fighters youtube page 38 mins ago..

Are we having fun yet, Mr. "Daiber"? You really should not have contacted Jones.

lol, ive sub'd to the dude, and left a comment asking him if its crap or what.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Quite a display of coding going on..Ive been watching their channels for weeks now...lol..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

lol, a display of copy+paste then click you mean ?

its still very intresting though, i just hope this aint somethign nasty.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

you are hardcoreTVgabber ?

if yes then lol nice codding
had me scratch my head for a sec there

but i still cant crack his ascii type code he posted that on his channel too

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
another vid posted..

im watching now - having alot or trouble reading it, and its in plain english lol, i hate green on black.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

ye, thats me hatdcoreTVgabber

lol, im kinda mildly trollin him , see if i get a responce .. lool,

that ascii code has me uber stumped as well!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
in last vid codded message goes something like that :

Mh. Diber, I hear your wife4has pretty eair

i could have pick wrong numbers coz its hard to see but we get the meaning i just not much got that illuminati part :O

hes sayn hes illuminati and quoting agendas?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Anyway, the majority of people are mesmerized and follow the diversions.
They are under a spell. Maybe the god-spell?

"Spell of Kingu" it goes back to Egypt. Kingu is the Moon and so by witholding knowledge the Elite could rule as knowledge is power and the rest of the population are kept asleep under Kingu (the moon)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
he made new vid (with a clue directly to ats lol)

2 x 1 frame codes

1 = abovepsecret (thats for us i guess)
2 = symbol (im guessing font used in last video)

but im too tired to even try to read it lol

if any one wants to give it a shot i would be glad

and now im off to bed .. good night

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ciasucka's videos are only responses to FINs.

This first one has number code at bottom right at begging then again at 8 seconds when paragraph changes top right it flashes for a second...

U3ltYm9s

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I still havent figured out how to decode that stuff yet..Ive been trying to since BlackJack..lolol..

So someones pointing here huh..Its getting better by the minute..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Holly crap! The first video in my post above... the hex code at the beginning is "97 98 111 118 101 116 111 112 115 101 99 114 101 116" and translate to "abovetopsecret"

The "U3ltYm9s" that flashes in the top right at 8 seconds translates to "Symbol" using base64.

Never mind someone got it already.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Holly crap! The first video in my post above... the hex code at the beginning is "97 98 111 118 101 116 111 112 115 101 99 114 101 116" and translate to "abovetopsecret"

The "U3ltYm9s" that flashes in the top right at 8 seconds translates to "Symbol" using base64.

Never mind someone got it already.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

i just said that few post back

he probably mentions ats becose i asked him what font he uses in these codes
so clearly whole message is writen in english and then font changed to symbol.

i really need to go to sleep

giving last time link to GOOD translator for hex dec base64 and binary HERE

[edit on 13-9-2009 by reassor]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

"Spell of Kingu" it goes back to Egypt. Kingu is the Moon and so by witholding knowledge the Elite could rule as knowledge is power and the rest of the population are kept asleep under Kingu (the moon)

You totally got my star for that one. That was probably the most helpful and most logical piece of information I've seen shared yet to date. Think about it. What do they use against us. They subvert the truth and divide us chasing meaningless leads while hoarding the truth for themselves.

And as you know - The Truth Shall set you Free. And I think our friend just fed us quite a morsel.

Every corrupt power did it how. They lied, they decieved. Hitler and his council spoke of this at length. Lie, Lie, Lie eventually they'll buy it.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

First paragraph translate:

The eye of Ra to what his colors were. (colors are referencing what he has written on the back oh his jacket: bikers call them colors. and other things like "patches") I find that very interesting. It is used esoterically in combination with Mars: the planet of War. and also of protection

Second paragraph....

as the amount of People involved now is exponentially growing imho. It takes time is all. From the stand point of him saying it's all futile effort. I think he is more in line with friendly opposition. As in an agent Provocateur. Not everyone knows what the Eye of Ra is. or how it's used. Very likely that was somewhat an in Your face to the sheeple.

Third paragraph....

I'll stop here. But I remember 2 r 3 years I heard an interview with a former FBI (can't remember his name) that spoke of very same thing 10 bombs. 10 cities smuggled across the Mexican border! Very ominous indeed! If this is the truth. May God Help Us All!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
In the original video posted by Warren there is a binary message at 32 or 33 seconds on the left side.

All i have been able to translate is "Drink more" and I cant get the rest. It is hard to read.

At 49 seconds the binary translates to "The End is nigh"

At 1:05 a photo flashes on the right side of some people in suits but I cannot make out who they are.

Then at 2:19 I am too tired to finish but I got "Game over" and can't finish the rest.

I would suggest watching the HD version since it is bigger ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

So what is this exactly? That is my post!! wrote it 2 nights ago!

Pax

Third paragraph.... I'll stop here. But I remember 2 r 3 years I heard an interview with a former FBI (can't remember his name) that spoke of very same thing 10 bombs. 10 cities smuggled across the Mexican border! Very ominous indeed! If this is the truth. May God Help Us All!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Pax it is the translation from this video from ciasucka

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join