It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video - Guy bugging out or Warning?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Speaking of which it would be nice if someone could get the audio from that video and play it backwards...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
audio from last one that is w.o.p.n.t. video goes like some preacher i dunno if i can hear it exacly ill try.

"let the light of god the light of god into your hearts children
we are all children of god but know ! we are sinners
we are sinners we must let the light have ............"

(cant make out last word)

well kinda dunno why he used that 1 ill check others

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
good morning ats!

another vid, with reference to ats, posted about an hour after i told someone that people on ats are watching the vids.... very strange.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
morning ;]

this guy is just some wacko im done with his vids ... ill watch new ones but i dont care anymore ;p

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ye, im starting to think the dudes actualy went mad or something, check this comment from one of the linked pages (by arik)

yea! the news i found out is #in hard to take though!!! but know i dont have real proof yet-- but FIN seems to be the one behind the whole thing!!! me and him have been talkin all day--and he will only speak to me in riddles all day!!! but compare his last vid to ciasucka 2nd vid with the binary codes and see for yourself whats goin on brother!!! hes been hintin at this all day to me--but i didnt wanna believe it!!! but he made that vid for a reason............

and thats from someone close to him, tbh, when i went to bed thats all i could think.

im gonna keep a look out to see if it is, lol, i want closure!! hahaha

got to love a good mystery!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
seems ciasucka has uploaded a new one.

loads more stuff!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Only thing I saw was at 14 seconds bottom right in Symbol font it said "Giza"

I would suspect the background noise was of traffic around the area.

As seen from the last video I translated ciasucka is very big on the Eye of Ra as well as he claims to live in Egypt.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yup, i noticed the links, that last video has a big map of some middle east area,

im still intreaged,,, im more wanting to know if its the same guy.

so... im doing some fishing..

ill give you results in a few hours ^__^ .

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ive been in contact with a few of the people involved, ive tried to get freedomin to come post about this on ats... hopefully he comes and gives us some info!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That would definitely be cool. At least it might satisfy my curiosity.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
wth does ciasucka have to do with the OP? nothing.
Just some joker from ATS who decided to play a game

Let's stay on track

Has anyone managed to decode the two binary messages in the OP video?

I tried but they come out as garbage

maybe there is base key in the video somewhere?
at the beginning it says "Look Closer"

is there a key to decode the rest somewhere in there?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I did... I posted on it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yo dude , all the binary /hex/base/dec messages have been decoded.

their are 2 people here, they coudl just be one person, they could be to ..

ive been speaking to people who are involved, as this is a good mystery .. i personaly im 70/30 that its just one person, to test this i set up a bit of a youtoob honey trap, once the demo view are updated ill know more as ill have unique hits and general locations. its a bit hit or miss but better than nothing.

the fallout from that was a very stressed out message from freedomin asking who i was and what i was up to... i told him what i had done and why, after that he was cool, asked about ats ect, i linked him to this post and asked him to come over and post.

if this is a simple prank, then its a pretty crazy one, as people involved dont even have a clue .. this all starte don this guys own site and somehow came over to here. ..was not starte don ats.. he says his site is still under attack . (i am being uber breif )

i hope he comes to ats.

as it stands ...freedomin is the one on the run, ciasucka is the attacker ... i dont know if its true or not, but its one GREAT MYSTERY to try and solve!...

im still in it as i need closure!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
new vid

some new types of messages i their as well.

message 1 - perfectbilists ...( i think), seems to be decode from dec into base then base64 into txt

message 2 - Lead The Way (decode direct from base64)

message 3 - perfectbilists (again .. yawn)

message 4 - Lead the way (... imagination?)

and this just repeats. till end.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
seems like a person who has just had enough of his own bulls--t for now. He is crying like a baby telling us that "we" failed...if that dumbass knew what the truth is and just how we should organize and react don't you think he should have divulged some of that info...sounds like a crybaby quitting because he's not been appointed Messiah...."the dark ones are after me, I'm on the run"...have fun you retard when you realize you ran from nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ive been doin some more digging, some more googling ..

searched perfectibilists .. came up with a link to a book called "Perfectibilists -- Illuminati Demystified: The Real Story Behind the Pop Culture Phenomenon " and a load of other links, link 2 being a strange site ... perfectibilists.org... , which only has one link to one page.. which reads,

∞ Leading the way out of the past Yesterday hangs around our necks like a noose; paralyzing us, inhibiting us, blocking the path to the future. By holding onto history we repeat the same mistakes over and over again, always stepping into the footprints of our past. Here we ask - let go of what was, let go of your fear, let go of your anger - accept your place in existence. We are our own creators. Making this world into our image of what life should be. Then why not make it one of mutual respect, of hard work, of integrity, of love. But, most of all make it one that always steps proudly into the future. ~SC~

anyone know if that quote is from that book, or something a bit more classical, i searched some quotes from it, the first line search result comes up with one myspace page .. a "neo hippie" .. i dont think this is anything to go on.

more to come.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There is backwards audio again in this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

ye dude, i tried to desypher that, i recorded, filtered then reversed (i make music as well) .. and from what i could filter out , it sounded just as much garbled in referse as it did going forward ..

a part of this puzzle is this guys channel on youtube - NewOperationDarkStar

he is said to have threatened freedomin directly a few weeks ago ... he also officialy quit posting videos again today in a new video.

from what ive been told, alot and most of the comments ect dont know that much, loads of guessing ect ..

more to come ...... loads more! - i need a breakaroonie! hehehe

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
another video.
seems like they can't take it no more feel well sorry for them, they aint done nothing :/

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Just a word of encouragement guys, Keep up the investigation, This is interesting stuff, this Ciasucka fellow lives in Giza where is freedom from ??, They both come across as American citizens IMOP

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join