It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a DNC Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

That's what I did for Pelosi:

Google Image For Pelosi

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok. Sorry. Its threads like this that made me not want to sign up to this site. I knew that eventually one of these threads would make me want to post. And I was happy enough reading the drivel that gets posted here most of the time. Its entertaining mostly. But I have had enough.

After all this time, you 'Americans' (I use that term loosely. always have. always will. I knew it would never last) still rely on hindsight. Wake the F**K up!

Im african. I live in Australia. And I knew from the get go that there we going to be issues with a black president. And you want to wait until after he is elected to verify his legitimacy?

TOO LATE BUDDY!

How many years did you have to debunk the guy? And you all want to wait until now?Like you didn't know he was coming? Maybe you all just lived in a fairy land thinking that some African that was really form the dirt (not some white man made ghetto [read: projects] that passes for dirt in your country) wouldn't actually make it.

Or maybe, all of a sudden you put all your trust in and African Muslim Male. Like that has ever happened in your country before?!?

I don't know what the press coverage was there.. i don't live there. But from here it was a foregone conclusion that he was going to get elected. (and most of our channels are FOX) So you all had time to waste your energy on this subject. That time is over... move on.

Get over it. There is no hope in hell of you kicking him out until his term is over. Do you remember Clinton? Move on. Redirect your efforts to things that matter.

P.S : When you all really want to feel like you country is making progress... elect a Native Indian. Until then, you really haven't achieved a whole lot.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Yes, but searching "Alice Travis Germond signature" in Google only brings up this document, and a bunch of unrelated crap.

So I'm saying it doesn't work for everyone's sig. Germond isn't a high-profile politician like Pelosi.

[edit on 9/11/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Try searching for something he might have signed, like a bill or something. I chose Pelosi because I figured I'd get a few results.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
True American, your OP is very well presented and this could be (if it's valid) an important piece of information in the search for proof of Obama's eligibility. Good job.

Originally posted by LeeannaHolland
P.S. And.... B.H. will be in here in..5....4....3...2...

Good one! And here it was SG and not BH who brought logical thinking to this thread and was smeared for it.

But here's what I think since you're on the edge of your seat about it.

To believe this theory, one has to choose which document to believe. Not only that, one has to speculate why these two documents exist. That means that the conclusion (that a DNC is involved in a Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama) is not a fact. It's a possibility based on choice and speculation. A possibility that I'm willing to say is... possible.

Given this exact evidence, I could make my own choices and speculations and come to a different conclusion. Here, let me show you.

Let's do a hypothetical: Let's imagine that I choose to believe that the document with the Constitutional language is the valid one. I speculate that after all the failed attempts people have made (fake birth certificates, failed lawsuits, etc.) to oust our president, someone decided to fake yet another document and put it on the Internet.
They found a copy of the original document and typed up a new one EXACTLY like the other one, had several artistic friends copy the signatures, added a RECEIVED stamp, used a photo editor to copy the seal onto the new document and then posted it.

How easy would this be to fake? Pretty easy. (see below)
How driven are people to get Obama out of the White House?
Why didn't it come out sooner?
What about Hawaii's response, which includes the Constitutional Language?

One more thing I noticed: The Notary's stamp is a different size on the two documents. If they're both copies of real documents, why would the stamp come out bigger on one?

And just for fun...

Given all of this, I think for now, at least, I'm going to conclude that this is another fake, made by people who want very badly to have a different president. But I could be wrong.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hi there ACORN, how have you been? I have been waiting for you to pop back up on ATS. You are a very interesting character. I find it amazing how quick you are to find and answer to Birth Certificate issues for the lying Barry Soetoro / Barack HUSSEIN Obama / Barry Soetoro.

Have a nice day ACORN.

Eye of Eagle

holy crap this is stupid

the gov't is not on these websites with people who are paid to spread propaganda. there are perhaps politically insane people who just post crap to forums but c'mon

ACORN?

ACORN doesn't give a crap about ats. ats is little bits of corn in ACORN's poo, at best.

if everyone was as paranoid and ignorant as you, we'd all have our heads up our asses

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

What's your excuse, you Australians are really screwed, at least we are trying to do something.
We still have our guns and we will keep on having them.

This thing with Obama was brought into question, the same as 9/11.

But we will prevail, better start trying to save self.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just found this with a google document search.

moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com...

What is interesting here is that it looks like there wasa request for this document for a different reason last year. Namely, this person is trying to prove that no one requested BO's bc from Hawaii in order to prove he was born in the usa in the first place. Basically using this doc to show that Pelosi signed this without proof of birth etc.

Anyway, this pdf shows the second version of the doc in the OP. The one with the constitution line. This doc is from Hawaii.

Anyway, I was trying to find the same document but with past presidential nominations but cannot seem to find any..... Some other interesting stuff though lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Not having much luck..
I have to go to work in a minute, so for now I'll leave it to the pros.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I just found this with a google document search.

moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com...

You could have found it by reading my post.

What is interesting here is that it looks like there wasa request for this document for a different reason last year. Namely, this person is trying to prove that no one requested BO's bc from Hawaii in order to prove he was born in the usa in the first place. Basically using this doc to show that Pelosi signed this without proof of birth etc.

Another possibility that makes sense. There are 2 blank documents. One that states his eligibility has been proven and one that doesn't.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A quick fix the to curb corruption would be term limits enacted immediately. Two terms for Congressmen, and two terms for Senators with a change in term years chopped down to 4.

All of DC is a cesspool of corruption, lies, drugs, prostitutes, murderers and thugs, and the worst of the worst....traitors.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH, come on now, don't confuse me with the facts - my mind was made up.

You make some great points as usual. I am amazed you actually took the time to make that forgery! But it does get the point across.

As to the different size stamp, that possibly could be size reduction issue from the copier on doc1. And as a matter of fact, now that I look at both docs closely, I am convinced that's EXACTLY what it is. Look at every element of the first doc to the second doc, and you will see that the size reduction is consistent through and through.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

All I am saying is: Too little, too late. 9/11 isn't related. No one could have expected that. No matter who initiated/caused/executed it. But you had over two years warning on Obama; And now you want to cry conspiracy? Please!

The only conspiracy I see is that they chose a black man to force through the changes that are needed in your country. The 'Death Panel' crap that is being spewed out is not new. Its the same old crap that they have been preaching in China for the last few years.

They knew that these policies would be unpopular with the people. But they also knew the people would be too stupid to realise that they needed it.

I put it down to : 'Two birds. One stone.'

By the time Obama is finished, you will have the reforms, or the seeds of the reforms in place. If he makes the changes needed, they would either use him to implement further changes, or have the final nail in the black mans coffin for the next 100 years.

Either way. 'They' win! - (And no, i do not plan to define 'They', I'm leaving it up to interpretation)

My only hope for you is that you don't elect Hillary in his place. Im not sexist, but I have seen here in action, and she is no diplomat!

PS. In AU we get penalised for not having health insurance once we get to a certain age (24 i think.) And they are contemplating a 'Junk Food' tax. We don't cry about it. But we don't have as many fat people as the US.. yet (we are close though) And I guess that fat americans are disproportionately represented on this board. (personal opinion maybe?)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta.services

P.S : When you all really want to feel like you country is making progress... elect a Native Indian. Until then, you really haven't achieved a whole lot.

Firstly, last I checked there are no Masonic lodges on Indian Reservations, but I could be mistaken, so it would be impossible for a Native American to even run for the PTA let alone President without the mark of the beast.

Secondly, you know nothing. Questions about Obama's eligibility began months before the election, and it has nothing to do with race. This is not a racist issue. America as a society is no longer racist, that fact is irrefutable. Is there racism practiced by individuals? You bet, but as a society....absolutely not. To say otherwise you must really be either misinformed, or a moron.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What a complete load of BS. Stop this already. I wish this were a gambling site. I would really love to bet you all some money that no matter what you read on the internet, Obama will still be president in 2012, barring any actual physical harm to him. Even if any of this were true, you are never going to prove it to anyone or convince anyone that matters.
How about you go into court and tell the judge you have solid proof. You got it off a blog online. Come back and U2U me and let me know how long they laughed at you.
The worst part is that we now have this bs and 2 birth certificates. Someone is sitting back and having a good laugh at you all.

Look at the facts. Do we have any proof he was born anywhere outside of the United States? No.

Any proof he was born in Hawaii? Yes

Any proof that this is all a lie and he is really Kenyan or something? Of course, tons - it just all turned out to be fraudulent so far.

So....the only proof he was born outside the U.S. has all been proven fake so far but the proof he was born in Hawaii has not been proven fake at all?

Explain this to me. Go slow, I am a little special.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta.services
reply to post by googolplex

My only hope for you is that you don't elect Hillary in his place. Im not sexist, but I have seen here in action, and she is no diplomat!

Hmmm, may explain this development....I think youre right, she's no diplomat

Hillary fed up?--New York Post

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
You're a moron, and there is no room for interpretation on that.

Ok now, easy there fella. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And at ATS we try BEST WE CAN to not stoop to personal attacks. Despite the fact that I happen to share your opinion, I cannot in good faith let that go, and you will probably be warned by a mod if they see that. We don't do personal attacks at ATS, and that's one way we strive to be different. Otherwise, you can try godlike productions or any number of other sites that let you get away with that.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

wait, you're African, and you live in Australia? Well, besides demonstrating your poor sense of where to call home (Yes, I've been to Australia many times.), your opinion in our politics doesn't matter, nor is warranted. Basically, get off the dole, worry about your own issues and generally sit down and shut up. You do realize that except for some formalities, Australia might as well be a US possession, right? They follow us around like puppies and do what we say. Advance Australia Fair.. you know it.

But for the record.. we have been trying to debunk the guy for a while and get met with all forms of blockades at every turn. Even if this doesn't unseat him, maybe it'll show the DNC for the corrupt gaggle of jackholes that it really is.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sorry BH, I was meaning to reply before your post but had to step away and when I came back I did not refresh before posting.

One of the documents in that pdf states what the requirements are for certification. One of the requirements in that list is the one line this whole thing is about.

"A statement by the political party that each candidate is legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the united states consitution"

So according to this, the official certification of nomination must have this statement on it to be accepted.

I wonder, perhaps the first doc made was in error without that last line. So they had to do it again and made a second one with the new line added. Perhaps they tried to leave it out originally but someone would not accept it. Or it is indeed a fake.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join