It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a DNC Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can we just have an Obama section -- so we can ignore it on the front page?
Seriously, there are 3 stories with only slightly different flavors right now on ATS.

I'd be happy to open an investigation on Obama's legitimacy if we can open a real investigation on War Crimes and 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do people here really believe they've discovered proof of Obama's ineligibility to be president of the USA, on the internet via some guy's blog?

This is much more an interesting study in psychology and sociology than anything political or conspiratorial.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Please - this is just ridiculous nonsense. Start doing what a true American does and respect your democratically elected president.

and if you don't like America the way it is now - go move somewhere you'll be happier. Just don't let the door hit you in the ass...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You boys need to get a life, this is all BS and is going nowhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
It is oblivious to me that Obama was groomed for the position of US President for many years.

Yes, his been groomed in the making for 47 years
Somehow the "elites" who sit around a table with an earth "globe" in the backround (Im very visual) decided to choose a "Kenyan born" man to be their next US puppet so that they could choose a willing american woman to have intercourse with a kenyan man, to pay a large sum to fly to kenya to have Obama there only to fly back to Hawaii, have Obamas name printed in the papers.... Im mean no really, the elite really had a fool proof plan there right

But we would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you rotten birthers!

Seriously, I know you guys hate the man, for all sorts reasons, but really now.... the dumbing down just to believe in these conspiracies.. its just not good.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE
Ah, my good man/woman...

Man.

Obama is not from here.

O RLY? And what do you base this bombshell on? The fake Kenyan birth certificate unauthenticated by any Kenyan official? That some swiss guy in the 18th century about citizenship laws? Wait wait wasnt it what Obamas third step estranged grandmother said on an audio tape that was unauthenticated, or maybe she was talking about Barack Obama snr? Oh I dont know, you tell me why because I've heard it all and Iv got the laws and the facts to address it all.

Can I ask you something? Since when did it become acceptable to lie as an excuse to credit a conspiracy? Is this a matter of "lying for the greater good"? How does tht work?

Yep, this Kenyan foreign has been a conspiracy in the making for 47 odd years. We have the fake Kenyan birth certificate to prove it, the laws of a swiss guy and what some woman posing as Obamas third step grandmother said in an audio tape. Right! Way to go!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OP,

you have no proof that the documents are real. All you have are pixels on a screen. If this is actual proof than I can claim with the same accuracy that this is a hoax!

Why did you start multiple threads with the same content. Something smells funny

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's really amazing how much energy and work goes into some of these threads. I mean with all of the work/research/searching/writing debating, etc.

Some people really should get paid to do this, such as the OP. Look at all of the free content that was just added to this website. You should at least be able to access the ATS site without being hit with that full page ad that pops up behind your browser.

(That full page ad used to just pop up behind your browser, and you wouldn't notice it until you closed your current browser window, or logged off of ATS. Then you could just close the full page ad like you could any browser window, but now you also have to wait for a message box to pop up and make sure you click the correct button to close it!)

I hope the OP can at least be freed from those kind of annoyances for all of his work here.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I just wanted to point out that in the ATS sister thread to this story (under the two thread rule) that an apparent handwriting analysis expert (and possible FBI agent?) says that the signatures appear valid, signed at two different times by the same people. Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here is the post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello everyone. I have not signed in this place in a while but this post motivated me to do so. I studied handwriting analysis, exactly like the fbi does (hint, hint) and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the same people signed said documents.

I do not know if it was Nancy Pelosi or Alice Germond who signed these docs but I can tell you that the "Nancy" who signed the 1st doc, also signed the 2nd, same with "Alice".

Here is a nice little doc to explain handwriting analysis

science.howstuffworks.com...

Hey if you have the cash, buy a book and learn for yourself

www.amazon.com...

peace

[edit on Fri Sep 11th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Yes, the person who made the forgery did it twice. See, I can spin it as well as you do.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
TA, can you post pictures of your findings? Sounds interesting. I thought the stamps looked like they were in the exact same place and at the exact same angle, but I don't have the tools to check that.

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I will never understand why people post this garbage.

I can't speak for all of us, but for me, this is FUN! That's it. Nothing tremendous resting on the outcome of this thread. No matter what conclusions are drawn, my life goes on. But I have a somewhat analytical mind and occasionally I like to probe into a conspiracy and see what's what.

The Obama eligibility conspiracy theory is one that I am really drawn to. I don't really see a problem in exploring it... Nobody has to post in here or read it or anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Do I need to take your documents and spend the 30 seconds in photoshop? Seriously, give me a few minutes and that document will say that Obama is a space alien and a certified reptilian shape-shifter. If you guys will accept an Australian Birth certificate with Kenya replaced at the top, you'll take anything. I'm just interested in what your ages are. I would expect this from old people who did not grow up with access to photo and video editing software, but the young people have no excuse whatsoever.

A black man was elected as the President of the United States. He was born in Hawaii. He is an American citizen. I won't waste either of our time pointing out the evidence for that because you have all previously decided to disregard it.

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BLACK PRESIDENTS OH MY! Do you people want segregated restrooms, schools, and restaurants? What is your goal here? Let's just cut to the chase and drop the charade. Seriously, if you're playing a joke here, there are some less-sophisticated folks out there who consider political assassinations a reasonable response to losing an election. It's probably not a good idea to be purposely baiting those people.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

The Obama eligibility conspiracy theory is one that I am really drawn to. I don't really see a problem in exploring it... Nobody has to post in here or read it or anything.

I hear ya, but the problem is that people flat out lie to discredit the Prez and that's not cool at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by nasdack24k

Anyone who wants to can do as I did, run a google image search like "Nancy Pelosi Signature". Change the name to whomever you'd like.

So, you're saying that we can pull up other people's signatures on the internet? Interesting. Maybe I will make a death warrant for Luke Skywalker and put a Pelosi signature at the bottom. Then, I will tell everyone to use the internet to verify that the signature on the document was actually Pelosi's. Thanks for the advice. I feel like the only sane man in an insane world.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

JB Williams will have a nice visit from the FBI tomorrow morning. Forgery of Madam Speaker's signature is a serious crime.

I'm done with this BS thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey, all you blabbermouths out there that have nothing more to add to this thread than "this is crap," how about getting in there and doing some research on your own to prove or disprove this. There is a reason why BH is such a class act here. At least she gets down to doing the work, and when she comes back with something, I am very inclined to at least listen and consider her opinions.

You people on the other hand, add nothing substantial. No meat. No substance. Just blab. ATS is not about blab. We toss it up here, and dissect it until it bleeds. If it don't bleed, then life remains. Currently, blood is trickling with this, but not gushing just quite yet. And your meaningless posts do nothing to add to this. You know who you are. More substance, less blab please. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think that obama should be tried for treason and when he's found guilty he should be hung.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I think that obama should be tried for treason and when he's found guilty he should be hung.

And how is Obama guilty of treason?
Or is it you just don't like him.........so he should be hung?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is the email I sent to the Texas Elections Committee

Could you tell me where I can view or how I can get a copy of the Democratic and Republican Party's Official Certification of Nomination for the 2008 presidential election.

Thank you in advance,

I got this response. My apoligies, the reply was sent at 2:34 but I didn't check until after 7 pm.

The documents are filed in our office, how would you like to receive them?

Have a great day!!

Kim Thole
Elections Division
Secretary of State's Office

I will not receive them before Monday so I will post then. However, someone may have to give me instructions on how to do this. U2U me if you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hey, all you blabbermouths out there that have nothing more to add to this thread than "this is crap," how about getting in there and doing some research on your own to prove or disprove this. There is a reason why BH is such a class act here. At least she gets down to doing the work, and when she comes back with something, I am very inclined to at least listen and consider her opinions.

You people on the other hand, add nothing substantial. No meat. No substance. Just blab. ATS is not about blab. We toss it up here, and dissect it until it bleeds. If it don't bleed, then life remains. Currently, blood is trickling with this, but not gushing just quite yet. And your meaningless posts do nothing to add to this. You know who you are. More substance, less blab please. Thank you.

Fake or not, it was GREAT research. This is what this board is about. You actually put something together. I respect that. Star and flag.

You have to tread lightly when it comes to criticizing Obama I've found. He has a cult following. You can get away with questioning the official story of 9/11 easier than you can questioning Lord Obama.

Again, thanks for the OP.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The flaw with this article is that Nancy Pelosi was never the DNC national chairperson.

Howard Dean (2005–2009) Vermont
Tim Kaine (2009–Present) Virginia

en.wikipedia.org...

Kinda shoots a big hole in this conspiracy when they name the wrong person as the DNC national chairperson.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join