It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH - September 11th 2001 Attacks. Here is Some Truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You know when September 11th is around the corner when forums such as these get polluted with " I am a truther and I quit" or missiles hit the towers, lasers, holograms, no plane and other wild theories that attempt to shift the blame away from the the true terrorists.

You know who you are. So do we.

The truth movement has already won, the truth is out there and cannot be erased.
Do not take someone else's opinion or what they claim to be a fact. You are being lied to every day. Wake up, ignore the lies and seek the truth.

Understand that 911 did not only happen 8 years ago but is still happening right NOW on forums such as this one. (no offense),

With an attack as severe as 911 and as important the out come of such a false flag attack do not ever think that the real terrorists have stopped. They employ people to this very day to come on to forums and web pages with bogus misleading information. Some of the disinformation "agents" pose as 911 truth activists. They undermine the movement with outlandish theories and then get their pals to comment on how stupid the 911 truthers are.

If it sounds wild and outlandish then you know who is behind it.

Research the 911 wargame exercises taking place around September 11th 2001( Amalgam Virgo, Vigilante Guaurdian, etc)Research the lack of airplane found in Shanksville. Research Israel's involvement in 911. Research the owners and financiers of the twin towers( before silverstien). Research Prescott Bush. RESEARCH AMDOCS, RESEARCH P-TECH and their involvement on that fateful dayResearch the 911 norad tapes and most of all research everywhere. Daniel lewin.

You will find the truth no matter what anybody says. You know the truth because you are intelligent and you will seek what you search for.

Here are some links. Keep in mind that all great lies contain 80 percent truth,.
www.antiwar.com...
www.911truth.org...
www.antiwar.com...
800poundgorilla.100webspace.net...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Here are some pics of an alleged Boeing 757 crash also know as Flight 93 in Stoystown/ Shanksville Pennsylvania

[/IMG]

This is only 5 percent of the truth. Just the icing on top. You will find the truth no matter what people will say.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does it really matter anymore?

Give me some insight......

Ive given up .....it all falls on deaf ears.....

old history I guess

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Of course this matters, your reply is classic. We will never forget.

Remember that Nazi war criminals are still going to jail even in their ripe old age. This too will happen to the real 911 terrorists.

There are hundreds of thousands of people that have died because of 911. There is a war raging in the middle east because of 911. The economy is shot because of 911. The money spent on the war and defense could of fed everyone around the world for decades....etc etc.....

Does "it" MATTER? Oh yes you bet your LIFE on it.

This folks charging that it is old news is one of the classic tricks whether it was intentional or not.

This is old news too but very required in your research

1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about their presentation implies their authority and expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility.

2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues. Should a commentatorbecome argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.

3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved. They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason.

4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.

Read more here for the tactics employed in 911 forums and newsgroups.
www.whale.to...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The images of the crash site in Shanksville are just a joke! Why on earth wasn't there an uproar about this back in 2001?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
The images of the crash site in Shanksville are just a joke! Why on earth wasn't there an uproar about this back in 2001?

Your right Mark, the Flight 93 story is a sick joke hidden in plain sight.

The bad guys will argue or pretend they are tuthers and say it was shot down, but the evidence is pointing to no plane in Shanksville and possibly a cruise missile or bomb or even a surrugate ( acting as a boeing 757 via radar blip). Remember that NORAD and the USAF were practicing such a scenario.

Here is an eye witness..... She did not see a plane either.

Here is another interview from Susan

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is a video.

video.google.com...#

Google Video Link
Please watch it.

It's called THE EMPIRE OF THE CITY ( ring of power).

Excellent documentary. Must watch. Especially today.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
The truth movement has already won, the truth is out there and cannot be erased.

Yawn burp flatulence.

Save it for The Trials.

There *are* going to be trials, right??

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The American people don't care. You can post image after image, link after link and you are either preaching to the converted or your beating your head against a wall trying to convince some one who is as committed in their beliefs as you are in yours. You can wallow in the minutiae all you want. Tomorrow I'm going to take my children out and enjoy life. They win. I'm done.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The American people don't care.

Wrong again.

Post and threads like, I am truther and we have no credibility is a joke tactic that falls on deaf ears and it is quite obvious you have not seen the videos posted for you responded in less than 20 minutes of it's posting.

Yawn burp flatulence? Are you that ill? What an insult to the many lives that werre lost on 911 and the wars that followed that terrible day of lies.

I and many others will continue to post images and facts to alert and educate many good americans and people across the world.

If you think Americans dont care then you have proven your ignorance and should never speak in behalf of a great country such as the U.s. and Canada.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

I've seen it all and done it twice. convince me a majority of americans care. Let's remember people died on that day. So call me names or whatever makes you feel good about yourself. I don't care. I'm done.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow. I can't believe what I'm seeing on this thread.

We're not even a page in, and already a majority of the posts are "Nobody cares," and "I give up."

We can't give up! They aren't winning! The movement is growing every day. I mean, come on; 9/11 commission members are coming out and questioning the OS.

I don't know what to say about the pessimism.

The way I see it, we're just getting started.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

old history I guess

Mr Gatherer,

it matters because as Patrick Henry said in his famous speech: Those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

If we do not understand the truth to this history, if we forget...it will happen again.

*pats back*

It will be okay.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

as Patrick Henry said in his famous speech: Those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

If we do not understand the truth to this history, if we forget...it will happen again.

Nice reply, starred.

Why are people so hard pressed to "Silence" everyone or bury the truth?

Why do 911 anti truth movement whackjobs live in these 911 conspiracy forums? Why do they bother trying to mislead and sway people who seek the truth? Dont they realize they are actually empowering many to seek the truth?

I have freinds in the USAF, I know their jobs and protocol. Damn the things people do for a paycheck.

Fight!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"BOOM! Hear that? Keep an eye on that building, shel'll be coming down soon"

47 Story building comes down later in the day on 911 and no believable official explanation

Here is an interview from someone who was in WTC 7 before collapse.
He heard multiple explosions.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Captain America - I am interested in what you are saying, but at the risk of provoking a massive amount of criticism, unless someone is really obsessed by this issue, they are unlikely to pour over all of this information - there is just too much - it would take months.

Personally, I am interested, but not that much that I will devote months of my life pouring over and analysing this information. Where would I even start? What is true and what isn't? Thermite, 3-D hologramatic projections, the US government planned it versus they knew about it and allowed it to happen. The USA were forced to demolish the towers safely to prevent a more damaging sideways topple..... Israel knew, Bin Laden was working with the CIA............... how much of this is true? I have no idea. There is so much out there to sift through - much of it clearly nonsense. How do you even get started?!?

And this is me speaking as someone with a bit of an interest. So how are you going to get the average citizen on board?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Captain America - can I ask you something (relating to my post above)? What do you think happened that day?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

old history I guess

It DOES still matter.

But i can totlaly understand your point of view. To this day i still tell everyone its all rubbish that you've been fed. They think im crazy but the evidence is there. They just dont want to know about it. They think im nuts but the EVIDENCE is there.! They're the ones who are crazy. But i wont give up my point of view and my knowlede. I will keep telling people about it and they can keep calling me crazy. But i know the truth. And thats better than ignoring it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Do not take someone else's opinion or what they claim to be a fact. You are being lied to every day. Wake up, ignore the lies and seek the truth.

I never have taken the 9/11 "Truth" Movement's "word for it." You've had 8 full years to make a coherent and cogent case, 8 years to refute the massive evidence against your claims, but you have accomplished nothing in the real world.

You don't like to be reminded of that fact but there it is, plain as day.

Perhaps this will help you understand why:

Why people believe in conspiracies

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Your right Mark, the Flight 93 story is a sick joke hidden in plain sight.

It's a sick joke, all right. It's sick how the self declared truther movement demands that the go'vt release photos of poor innocent people turned inside out at a crash site so they can USE their deaths to foist their conspiracy stories onto the rest of us. Of course, they're not going to release the crash site photos to the public with pieces of people hanging from trees any more than they're going to release crime scene photos of Jessica Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman to the public, so of course THAT is interpreted as "proof of a conspiracy" as well. It's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

In case you haven't realized it...and it's clear that you haven't, what you're trying to tell us is that the gov't did all kinds of work to create a staged airplane crash site to fool us, only to turn around and cover up all traces of the stages airplane crash site they created to fool us. This doesn't even make a microbe of sense, even for you conspiracy people.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

In case you haven't realized it...and it's clear that you haven't, what you're trying to tell us is that the gov't did all kinds of work to create a staged airplane crash site to fool us, only to turn around and cover up all traces of the stages airplane crash site they created to fool us. This doesn't even make a microbe of sense, even for you conspiracy people.

That's the illogical point that always hangs me up as well. The government was slick enough to make an airplane of 40 passengers plus crew disappear, but not bright enough to scatter enough airline artifacts to complete the ruse? It doesn't make sense.

I think the OP has a good point regarding the "peppering" of the truth movement with truther impressionists AKA no-plane, hologram, etc. That idea seems plausible to me, as having just a few weeks ago re-examined the NPT ideas and found them so severely wanting of anything even remotely persuasive (at least in regard to the Twin Towers), I find it very difficult to believe that anyone truly supports it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join