It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH - September 11th 2001 Attacks. Here is Some Truth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I think the OP has a good point regarding the "peppering" of the truth movement with truther impressionists AKA no-plane, hologram, etc. That idea seems plausible to me, as having just a few weeks ago re-examined the NPT ideas and found them so severely wanting of anything even remotely persuasive (at least in regard to the Twin Towers), I find it very difficult to believe that anyone truly supports it.

No, that's not it. This "faked crash site" conspiracy story is coming from the same places that all these other "no planes", "lasers from outer space", etc etc etc are coming from- these damned fool conspiracy web sites pushing out these crazy conspiracies in order to sell books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc to gullible anti-establishment zealots. I know that's what's happenign becuase...

a) every single person quoting these conspiracy stories (including the guy who started this thread to begin with) use information they copy from these web sites, verbatim, and

b) I haven't met a single conspiracy theorist who didn't subscribe to a host of *other* anti-establishment conspiracies I.E. the CIA assassinated JFK, FDR knew Pearl Harbor was goign to be attacked, the US invented AIDS to kill off all the black people in Africa, etc. Of course these people are going to make a bee line to these conspiracy sites the same way a crack addict makes a bee line for his dealer.

This is what pisses me off the most- these conspiracy web sites are turning otherwise perfectly intelligent and reasonable people into paranoid vegetables who honestly think "the gov't created a false flag operation to invade Iraq...by framing Afghanistan" makes perfect sense. People don't need to "find the truth". People need to turn off the computer and go outside for fresh air, more often.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Uh, Patrick Henry?

"did we give up when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor..."?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by argentus
I think the OP has a good point regarding the "peppering" of the truth movement with truther impressionists AKA no-plane, hologram, etc. That idea seems plausible to me, as having just a few weeks ago re-examined the NPT ideas and found them so severely wanting of anything even remotely persuasive (at least in regard to the Twin Towers), I find it very difficult to believe that anyone truly supports it.

No, that's not it. This "faked crash site" conspiracy story is coming from the same places that all these other "no planes", "lasers from outer space", etc etc etc are coming from- these damned fool conspiracy web sites pushing out these crazy conspiracies in order to sell books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc to gullible anti-establishment zealots. I know that's what's happenign becuase...

a) every single person quoting these conspiracy stories (including the guy who started this thread to begin with) use information they copy from these web sites, verbatim, and

b) I haven't met a single conspiracy theorist who didn't subscribe to a host of *other* anti-establishment conspiracies I.E. the CIA assassinated JFK, FDR knew Pearl Harbor was goign to be attacked, the US invented AIDS to kill off all the black people in Africa, etc. Of course these people are going to make a bee line to these conspiracy sites the same way a crack addict makes a bee line for his dealer.

This is what pisses me off the most- these conspiracy web sites are turning otherwise perfectly intelligent and reasonable people into paranoid vegetables who honestly think "the gov't created a false flag operation to invade Iraq...by framing Afghanistan" makes perfect sense. People don't need to "find the truth". People need to turn off the computer and go outside for fresh air, more often.

Straw man fallacy... you are trying to define a weaker version of what truthers "believe" so you can discredit them.

Nearly 50% of America does not believe the official story of 9-11. We should have an independent reinvestigation so we can settle the matter in the minds of all Americans. The current "official story" is unacceptable. Those who died deserve better than to be forgotten. You cannot ignore the evidence.

I posted a similar thread to this one here.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

Straw man fallacy... you are trying to define a weaker version of what truthers "believe" so you can discredit them.

Nearly 50% of America does not believe the official story of 9-11.

Sorry, Albastion, that's the real strawman, the canard that there is some "official story" rather than the massive independent evidence from thousands of different sources that your 9/11 Denial Movement has been wholly incapable of refuting.

We've been reminding you of that fact for 8 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the House. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope that it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen, if, entertaining as I do opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve.

This is no time for ceremony. The question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty towards the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings. Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?

For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth -- to know the worst and to provide for it. I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the last ten years, to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves and the House?

Sir, we have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament.

Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne. In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer any room for hope.

If we wish to be free -- if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending -- if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained, we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us! They tell us, sir, that we are weak -- unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Sir, we are not weak, if we make a proper use of the means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.

Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable -- and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come! It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, "Peace! Peace!" -- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Nearly 50% of America does not believe the official story of 9-11. We should have an independent reinvestigation so we can settle the matter in the minds of all Americans. The current "official story" is unacceptable. Those who died deserve better than to be forgotten. You cannot ignore the evidence.

If you're going to quote statistics then quote them correctly. Most people believe there's a coverup and that there's more to the story than what they're admitting, and guess what- I'm one of them.

After seeing the gov't is so incompetent that they can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels, I absolutely positively guarantee there was more incompetence involved in the gov'ts handling of the 9/11 attack than the gov't is admitting. If, after the attack, you happened to find a memo warning of an imminent terrorist attack underneath a pizza box in the corner of your office, or, say, how you missed critical phone call from an informer becuase you were out of the office getting horizontal refreshment with your girlfriend, would *you* ever admit how badly you *Snip*? Neither would the gov't.

You truther do NOT represent the majority of Americans, and I would appreciate it if you stop pretending that you do, thank you very much.\

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The American people don't care. You can post image after image, link after link and you are either preaching to the converted or your beating your head against a wall trying to convince some one who is as committed in their beliefs as you are in yours. You can wallow in the minutiae all you want. Tomorrow I'm going to take my children out and enjoy life. They win. I'm done.

You are right. We've heard enough of this crud. Go get a life.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Theres a very interesting presentation here about Ptec and 911 by Indira Singh:

The speaker, Indira Singh, is an expert on computer security, detecting fraud in complex financial systems, a former highly regarded executive with Morgan Stanley, and a former DAPRA consultant with high security clearance.

Link:
www.brasschecktv.com...
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry, Semperfortis, you are right. My bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Theres a very interesting presentation here about Ptec and 911 by Indira Singh:

The speaker, Indira Singh, is an expert on computer security, detecting fraud in complex financial systems, a former highly regarded executive with Morgan Stanley, and a former DAPRA consultant with high security clearance.

Link:
www.brasschecktv.com...
Cheers.

Your on the right track.

Of course there are going to be 2-6 people that come to these forums and try to refute the truth. They will claim to be experts and use methods like name calling and charge that this is old news. There are many tactics literally being "employed" to do just that.

Research the links in the original post, AMdocs, ptech etc. Dont listen to what others say. You are much more intelligent than they claim you are. Dont let them speak for you, your voice and thoughts are very important.

Its September 11th, meaning there are going to be goons all night trashing threads like this one and starting up pseudo-truther threads such as holograms, time machines, lasers etc. That is classic disinformation tactics.

God bless you all.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The American people don't care. You can post image after image, link after link and you are either preaching to the converted or your beating your head against a wall trying to convince some one who is as committed in their beliefs as you are in yours. You can wallow in the minutiae all you want. Tomorrow I'm going to take my children out and enjoy life. They win. I'm done.

I honestly hope this never happens but I do want you to realize that this is not MINUTIAE.

When they are old enough, with your blessings, they will
head out to fight the ghosts of the PTB.
If they return in a big black bag or just missing body parts, I hope you remember this anniversary of the 911 and how you didn't care.
This is happening to other Americans every day.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Thank you for wishing death upon my children. And on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Thank you for wishing death upon my children. And on 9/11.

I do not. Quite the contrary. People all over America that care are trying to insure the prosperity of all Americans. And trying to prevent the false flags and the wars that follow.So that you and yours can live free like I and many of us who have served and sacrificed in a caring way. I was just hoping you would care with us.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

You are right. We've heard enough of this crud. Go get a life.

Why are you so like the outlined person in the OP. Didn't you see cc's posts.
cc is out with the kids. He lives the all Ammerican life. Why are you so rude, as to tell him to " Go get a life."

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Instead of people attacking one another why not watch the video provided and try to find fault in any of them.

Did P-tech electronically hijack he planes? What was Amdocs role in 911? Why were certain agencies helping the alleged hijackers achieve their goal? Was this all part of the exercise?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Instead of people attacking one another why not watch the video provided and try to find fault in any of them.

Did P-tech electronically hijack he planes? What was Amdocs role in 911? Why were certain agencies helping the alleged hijackers achieve their goal? Was this all part of the exercise?

In a way I may be fortunate to be video deprived (dial-up). Another false promise of the prez. I should have Broadband by now. Anyway I can't view them.
No access to anything else because I am rural plus. A satillite link won't run my Java script well.
So if it seems to others that I am in attack mode please relate what I post to the flow of the thread. If I confront someone that posts for pay, they realize it and bugger off.
Maybe not so good for ATS points or all that stuff.
These are the people you mention in your OP.
They are the ones with no content. The ones that use words like STUPID, IGNORANT, NUT JOB. WACKO, The ones that couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag because they are no where near truth full.
Ammo less.
Full of white lies and half truth spin.
I don't like to ask about vid content. on account it makes me look like the trailer trash person I am. The people the GL and government spooks fear the most.
So would counter Attack be ok with you?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sorry to here you have dial up. I recommend that most of you out there view the movies and form your own thoughts on it rather forming your beliefs on others opinions.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

When I get to a broadband connection I will check them out.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join