It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN is at it again, taxpayers are funding this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

It is important to remember that Monsanto owns Fox News, and GE owns NBC/MSNBC, and the list goes on. It is government contractors (such as GE) who run the cable news. They play to the whims of the elite, seeing as how their input (what you watch) determines some favor towards war. (their capitol money making.)

I would venture to say that they rarely if ever run any programming not approved by the tangled web of elite.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I challenge you to find ANYTHING that Fox news or Glenn Beck has said about ACORN that isnt true.

If you can find me evidence of them slandering this organization for pure political reasons then im sure people would consider your standpoint.

However I dont think your going to be able to find anything that they have reported to be untrue.

Not only that, since when has it become "slanderous" to report facts on someone or on some organization?

Facts are facts, its not slander , thats just another tactic by the far left to dismiss ANYTHING thats brought against them or any of their constituents.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is disturbing that they would tell a prostitute and her pimp how to avoid taxes on her illegal profession. What is ever sadder is that these people had no regard for the well being of the 15 year olds who (as far as they knew) were being prostituted out. Unreal and sad.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I feel that ACORN has been inflated to Satanic Cult status by falsehoods and lies propigated by the right leaning news outlets like FOX who prioritize agenda over truth.

Please list these falsehoods and lies.

It's like Van Jones claming he was 'smeared'. Ha! He was taken down by his own words and actions. Same as ACORN will be.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
this is stupid as hell, acorn needs to be destroyed :facepalm:

[edit on 10-9-2009 by SenorChili]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
something just seems a little fishy with this video in general. Plus the lady got the math wrong, she said 8 grand a month, then the lady calculated 9,600 which would be 800 a month.

I would really like to watch the full uneddited feed. lastly, it seems like the chick with the glasses looks right at the camera a few times...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good catch, starred, and flagged.

I posted on another thread some of thelawsuits, and illegal actions which ACORN has partaken in. Let me see if i can find the thread.

Anyway, this is the same group that President Obama, and his administration have been giving money to, and want to take control over census for 2010....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is the thread, which was started by member "clay2 baraka"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link you will find some of the other "illegal" actions performed by ACORN.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
something just seems a little fishy with this video in general. Plus the lady got the math wrong, she said 8 grand a month, then the lady calculated 9,600 which would be 800 a month.

I would really like to watch the full uneddited feed. lastly, it seems like the chick with the glasses looks right at the camera a few times...

She was probably educated through the Baltimore city school system, so probably has difficulty with simple math.

Most likely she was looking at the guy as she spoke to him. He had a concealed camera.
Can you post a link from an ACORN spokesperson saying the women in the video are not ACORN employees?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm struck by how helpful they are!!!

What lovely people!!! Perhaps they will help me to start my own prostitution business.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Back during the elections i'm remember the republicans saying that acorn was up to this. I also remember that alo of people on ats thought that we were crazy nut cases for thinking this.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Back during the elections i'm remember the republicans saying that acorn was up to this. I also remember that alo of people on ats thought that we were crazy nut cases for thinking this.

I too seem to remember my dad claiming ACORN was affiliated with drugs and prostitution before the election. I wrote it off as CONS, Crazy Old Republican Syndrome. I wonder what his source was?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
\\reply to post by Tyr Sog

FOX News was all over this story from Fox and Friends, and throughout the day. O'Rielly didn't give it as much time as I expected, but I'm sure he will look into it further. John Conyers wanted to investigate ACORN earilier this year but "was told by the powers that be to back off." O'Rielly said they would talk to Conyers.
EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE reading this should be contacting their senators, and every representative in their state, not just their district, demanding and investigatition, and the withholding of federal funds until the investigation is complete.
ACORN through these employees under the bus, not that they didn't deserve it, but that is their method. Then they claim they are just rogue employees.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ACORN fires eggheads....

ACORN said something along the lines of: We fired them because of their lack of professionalism.

After which, no one accused ACORN of over stating the gravity of the situation.

I hope that one lady doesn't have a teenage daughter; good lord!

It's the middle of the night. Do you know were the ACORN shredder is?

ACORN, Apollo 13 just called. They wanted to know if you have a problem.

Somewhere in Baltimore, two stupid women just don't get it.

How many law enforcement agencies did these two morons activate today?

Somewhere in Washington, DC, Marion Barry is saying, "That's entrapment."

In LA, Rodney King is saying, "(bleep), those two need a beat down."

In Hades, Satan is saying, "Ya'll are bad."

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There should be an emergency surprise audit of ACORN. I'll even coin the rally cry for all you bumper sticker fans: "AUDIT ACORN ASAP!"

Seriously though the lack of MSM coverage of this despicable. A Google search for news stories with key words "ACORN" and "Baltimore". I give props to WBAL AM 1090, their news story seems to be the most well written journalist version of the story I've read. That's probably because AM radio has been abandoned to die as a media outlet by the Big Wigs.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
This is what our tax dollars/Stimulus money went for.

www.fbo.gov...

And this

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I will make no mention of any journalist or any news organization, this investigation was conducted by 2 people with their own funds. The proof is indisputable. These two are on video promoting prositution. Law enforcement should have been involved in this.

I will not slander these women, just say that their actions should be cause for immediate termination of employment and full prosecution by the supreme court. Minimum sentence is 5 years per offense. There were several offenses.

A full congressional investigation of acorn should begin immediately. If questionable use of tax dollars is uncovered, the leaders of the organization should be prosecuted and any in cooperation.

If the president of the United States is found to be in league with them and knew of any illicit activities he should be prosecuted in step with the others. NOONE is above the law other than Cartman. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!!!!!!!!

We really need to stand our ground here. This is how we can take back our country. No partisan politics, just fair play and justice. The laws of this country must apply to all. No exceptions, no excuses.

If I was Ben Rothlisberger and some nut accused me of rape, I would, most likely be arrested and have a long fight in court. Big Ben is playing foosball and making millions.

This has to change.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
isnt it funny that everything that has been predicted about Obama and his friends have come true?

For months in 2008 even until today people spoke of ACORN being no good/cheater/stealer/illegal company... look at just today

Obama never heard one anti-white tirade from Rev-Wright in 20 years of being in his church. i guess obama was listening to his ipod for those 20 years

Obama never knew bill aires that well... except when he had that huge party thrown for him. i forgot, we only throw parties for people we dont know too well

Why wont harvard release Obamas essay writings? something to hide?

every day its something new, and everyone refuses to report on it except Fox

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Helghast1]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Mummy, I wanna grow up and run an illegal business just like ACORN, 'cause they said they would help get rich using other peoples money.
Daddy, mummy said the "S" word, I'm telling the white house. Because I know only the government can raise me properly. The DHS said so.

A scene from the home of a middle class family 2 years from now.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The video tape doesn't lie.

Keep it classy, ACORN.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join