posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
Originally posted by kosmicjack
ACORN is mostly a harmless bunch of idiots. They couldn't run a race much less a
Thanks for that, while it does say that they won't be counting, and also that no one from ACORN will be hired by the census bureau, the
organization is still going to be active in many areas of the census as a partner...
some of the areas the organization applied to assist:
- Appoint a liason to work with the Census Bureau
- Identify Job Candidates and/or display recruiting materials
- Provide space to train new employees
- Provide space for BE COUNTED sites and/or Questionnaire Assistance Centers
- Organize and/or serve as a member on Complete Count Committee
to name a few...
Having them involved in any of the above does not reassure me as to the upcoming census.
This was from page 48 of this FOIA pdf from Judicial watch:
I saved that one, as it does provide some insight to how the Bureau has been handling the ACORN issue, thanks again for the fact check link that took
Back to the topic of this thread, I have found a complete transcript of the Baltimore ACORN sting here:
for those interested.