It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrants who love "conspiracy theories"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Capitalism begins with an idea for a business that can generate money in order to

a) Expand
b) Employ people
c) Contribute to society

This is simply illogical.

Capitalism begins with an idea for a business that can generate money... just to generate more money.

How can you possible infer a b or c has anything to do with capitalism?

Those are simply possible outcomes of business growth. Expansion and employing people is to create profits, not the other way around. And a contribution to society is possible, but often people make money by hurting society through exploitation of weak, manipulation of information, and pollution.

Nothing whatsoever to do with exploitation of the weak.

Unfortunately exploitation is a fundamental aspect of capitalism.

Just as pollution is a fundamental aspect of industry and technology, it is something that must be actively resisted.

Unrestricted technology and industry is bad for the environment simply because people are able to make money off of the destruction, their is nothing accept individual morality to stop it.

The same goes for exploitation of the weak and capitalism. It is an intrinsic part of of the system that must be actively resisted by individual powerful people.

A powerful person must actively think, "I am going to decide to make less money and gain less power because I don't want to cause harm to others".

The problem with capitalism is it creates corporatism and a massive centralization of power. This means we depend on the person with the most money to be the most moral.

Capitalism rewards power with more power. It is the only rule.

Anti-capitalism itself is a conspiracy against progress.

Capitalism is also in fundamental contradiction to progress.

The electric car = good for society = bad for powerful corporations

Progress is resisted when it has the possibility to pull money away from corporations.

It is very simple, the most powerful people in the world are powerful in the current system, the more the system evolves and changes the higher the chance of losing power, thus, progress is resisted.

During the industrial revolution we thought that capitalism was the key to progress for society, what we have since realized is it was the key to progress for the powerful.

The slaves now have to feed, cloth, and house themselves.

Capitalism makes the powerful more powerful and the weak weaker.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Jeeeezus....lets skip the rhetoric and start at base one:

If you have nothing you have nothing to give.

If you have no resources/money/energy/influence you have nothing to give, nothing positive to contribute.

Make sense

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If you have no resources/money/energy/influence you have nothing to give, nothing positive to contribute.

I've worked for everything I ever had.

I am a self made man, I had no mentors...

But over time I have come to understand that I am lucky to be as strong as I am...I didn't decide to have a difficult time so that it would make me stronger, it just happened.

Capitalism is a system that PUNISHES people severely for the inadequacies of their parents but REWARDS people for the evils of their parents.

The problem is that money creates more money and we are all born with nothing...

The free market is great in some ways, but we need to protect the environment and we need to protect the weak, because the system won't do it naturally...

A very powerful person can make many people's lives much worse just for the chance of making his life a little better.

Again, I don't blame capitalism, I blame the individual decisions of people to create negativity for power. The problem with capitalism is it rewards power with power.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

For sure Im trying to pull a disinformation operation as some have already implied.

I just want to know why you spend your time reading, posting to, and moderating a conspiracy theory message board. You must have some reason for accepting a moderator position here. Are you here because you're very interested in debunking conspiracy theories on a board full of them? Are you here because you believe in milder/meeker conspiracies that don't particularly rattle the foundation of our civilization? Or do you just like trolling this forum?

Why do you come here to make baseless, incendiary threads like this?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I just want to know why you spend your time reading, posting to, and moderating a conspiracy theory message board.

I came here because Im interested in Extraterrestrials, UFOs, Paranormal and Ancient Civilizations. Not in the Nazi- and Commie BS.

Why do you come here to make baseless, incendiary threads like this?

Point out which part of the OP is baseless, which part was not referenced.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
[edit on 11-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's not capitalism's fault that many "capitalists" are spawns of devil
. I'd always chose capitalism over any other previous ideology, since capitalism is the one with least rules - its existence is almost natural.

And besides, I'd always chose being terribly rich than being terribly poor

In world of greed capitalism works pretty well, you can be terribly rich, but then you don't have to. You can help a lot of people, or you can hire your own army of slaves to do your bidding.

It's first time I've heard of term "capitalist extremist" though, is there a special symbol?

As I said, evil, corruption, greed and anything you can think of can't simply be attributed to someone or something. I also don't think Skyfloating thinks capitalism is perfect, he just enjoys it and is happy

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I came here because Im interested in Extraterrestrials, UFOs, Paranormal and Ancient Civilizations. Not in the Nazi- and Commie BS.

Well you sure could have fooled me then because a brief look through your post history seems to suggest quite the opposite. That black propoganda thread of yours is a clasic example. People are beginning to understand the relationship between zionism and freemasonry, that has to be frustrating for you, but the tone of your posts and the meat of your threads revolve around how evil and nefarious conspiracy theories are. Obviously you have that right, just as I have every right to walk into a McDonalds and angrily demand a whopper.
To your credit though, you do seem to have the ability to keep these opinions seperate from your moderation of this site, something I think some of the other more trepid mods could learn from. For that much at least I salute you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
I also don't think Skyfloating thinks capitalism is perfect, he just enjoys it and is happy

I'm happy to be a winner too.

But do we really deserve to be winners?

Do others really deserve to be losers?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I correct myself: My only interest in the other topics is in representing opposition to them. And then to explore the reactions (You`re a shill!) and Denials (These are no tyrants!) from a psychological perspective.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Rather than money being the cause of poverty, wouldnt you think education (lack thereof) is the cause of poverty?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Skyfloating thinks capitalism is perfect, he just enjoys it and is happy

No, of course he doesnt think its perfect. He just enjoys being oppositional in this Forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

Rather than money being the cause of poverty, wouldnt you think education (lack thereof) is the cause of poverty?

Poverty is created by the existence of money...

Education is relative.

There will always be people with less education...thus people with less money.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Finally I get some sort of answer as to why you post what you do. However your reasoning regarding what conspiracies are BS seems to be a bit suspect to me. If you believe in ET visitation and supernatural subjects, but not conspiracies that involve far fewer leaps in logic like humans killing each other to achieve a goal other or tribe-based scheming, it seems that you do indeed prefer conspiracies that are a little more out of bounds of reality. Perhaps socially safer in your opinion to believe in since they're not quite so terrestrial and human in nature.

Point out which part of the OP is baseless, which part was not referenced.

I made mention in my first post in this thread that you did not show any correlation between what foreign leaders say in regards to conspiracy theories and the control of their subjects. You certainly implied that was the case, but there was nothing there to prove your assertions.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Correct me if im wrong but what i got out of this thread was:

"Evil people believe in conspiracy theories. If you believe in conspiracy theories, you are acting just like them."

Evil people who take bubble baths:

Kim jong il
Ahmijenijad (butchered that lol)
Adolf Hitler

Here is a report on bubble baths and their effect on the body:

en.wikipedia.org...

When you think of taking a bubble bath, take a step back and think about what other minds you might be thinking along with!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

I've worked for everything I ever had.

I am a self made man, I had no mentors...

But over time I have come to understand that I am lucky to be as strong as I am...I didn't decide to have a difficult time so that it would make me stronger, it just happened.

Capitalism is a system that PUNISHES people severely for the inadequacies of their parents but REWARDS people for the evils of their parents.

The problem is that money creates more money and we are all born with nothing...

The free market is great in some ways, but we need to protect the environment and we need to protect the weak, because the system won't do it naturally...

A very powerful person can make many people's lives much worse just for the chance of making his life a little better.

Again, I don't blame capitalism, I blame the individual decisions of people to create negativity for power. The problem with capitalism is it rewards power with power.

but then giving someone "power" to regulate who gets "power" would just give you another problem would it not?
Either way, someone gets power.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Actually the OP is a conspiracy-theory of its own. The conspiracy-theory says that extremists are poised to destroy western civilization and the

Freedom

it represents. They do so by disseminating conspiracy-theories which all essentially say "Down with America, Down with Europe, Down with Democracy, Down with Jews".

Thats the conspiracy being exposed here. Extremists vs. Moderates.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
"Evil people believe in conspiracy theories. If you believe in conspiracy theories, you are acting just like them."

My OP did not talk in generalizations. Furthermore, I believe in conspiracy-theories as well, such as the fact that something is being covered up about ancient Egypt.

This thread advertises for discernment. Not all conspiracy-theories are from benign and agendaless sources. In fact, some of them have violent-agenda and deceit written all over them and a bunch of gullible people who think they are "in the know" fall for them.

The best example are Freemasons, who are a group of kind and idealistic people and are being vilified as satanic pedophiles. And thats only one examples. People making such claims have to be exposed for what they are.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Poverty is created by the existence of money...

I beg to differ. Poverty is the result of the inequities inherent in a monetary system.

A monetary system has the ability to redress inequities if it chooses to do so.

Whether it does or not, is an entirely different matter.

Skyfloating: another great thought-provoking post

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My OP did not talk in generalizations.
...a bunch of gullible people who think they are "in the know...Freemasons, who are a group of kind and idealistic people....

See if you can spot the generalizations in that post Skyfloating. Freemasonry is an ancient good 'ole boy system for most of it's membership. With a nod and wink, one can be favored or prefered over the profane and unenlightened masses. For most members that is all it is, and to them, because of their supposed hightened and predisposed sense of morality, it is perfectly palatable and acceptable to do so... but dig a little further beneath the surface and you begin to understand that freemasonry is a support system for the zionist ideaology, rooted in the talmudic belief that one group is granted some divine elevation from the other inhabitants.
The temple you are building is nothing more than an allegorical reference to the implementation of this ideaology, which is racism at it's finest.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join