It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Astralpedia Master Thread **(parts 1,2,3,3.5,4 + more)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hi awesome read. I was just wondering about the part on resisting entities would you be able to go a bit more in depth pls
thx

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Last night, @ around 2.00 I went to bed, and relaxed for a couple of minutes but eventually felt asleep as I was a bit tired.
Then suddenly while dreaming I, don't really know how, got conscious and was aware I was dreaming and that made me wake up right away. Or shall I say, my mind woke up but my body was still sleeping. I couldn't move, it was too heavy (sleep paralysis?), but I felt my body was vibrating really hard and really strong. It almost felt like I was trying to fly or something... my heart started pumping really really fast and strong and I instantly got a sensation of fear, and after like 5-6 seconds my body woke up and I raised my head...I looked at the clock and it was 2.36. anyway at that time I could remember my dream, but I didn't write it down and now I can't remember it at all except the last part before becoming conscious, which was where I was in a hall with 3 people (I think it was 3 ppl, can't really remember except that I'm sure I wasn't alone) and there were 2 rooms one down one up and I went to the up one with 1 person. As soon as I entered in that room there was a big button there with the numbers above it 7 10 2 (I think it was these numbers - again I can't remember 100%..)
and I got conscious when I tried to press the button (again - don't know the reason).

Can anyone explain me what the hell was this?

Edit: I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this but ok...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
AP and OBE practitioners are encouraged to please complete this survey.

It consists of 9 questions related to OBE practices, and when I have sufficient answers to discern patterns I will post the results in a new thread. I am trying to discern what behaviors statistically appear to be associated most with successful OBE practices.

Thank you for completing this survey accurately and honestly!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All of my life( wich isnt mush as I am only 20 now) I have experienced deja vu in the form of dreams I had years before, and receptivity to certain vibes around in my environment. Only recently this year have I actively attempted altered states of conciousness such as remote viewing, looking into my inner self and developing controls, and self healing. Upon reading through your entire article I attempted the energy work you described involving chakras and found it incredibly easily to transmit energy to each one and am at this time feeling a certain connectedness after opening my chakras. My few RV attempts kind of scared me as I came into contact with "things" that I don't understand. I regulary have very lucid dreams and remember everything about them. If someone could comment on what I have described that would be great. I hope I have time to meditate while in the army, I leave in a week and a half

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is a very good post nice work on the compilation

I have read Astral Dynamics and this post pretty much sums up the whole book.
I just recently started to meditate more often and have been attempting to project but still haven't had any luck but I know I am getting really close.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

some people are more prone to be effected by certain thing. In your cases lucidity comes naturally, while in other cases people need to work for years in order to attain what come easily to you. Im glad that this thread helped you out.

I have been inactive on this account for a few months and will try to put more threads out there in the future. Everything in this thread is 101 level stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

sorry took so long.

This is a common thing and i experience it frequently. The best thing to do is record the dream somewhere ( be it a journal or something ) so that you do not forget it.

Typically these are dreams and dont hold any bearing in reality whatsoever, thats not to say that they are no intense.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I experienced the "mental layer" you refer to every night as a child, and also when meditating. I don't personally put anything supernatural or mystical to it. It's just integrating the mind through focus and technique. A thought would become a star of light carrying a number, a color, and a sound. It's just linking up different areas of the mind. I no longer have these experiences at night (reduced melatonin production?) , but have similar thought patterns constantly. It's where my intuition comes from; an integration of mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bump, because this is such a good thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This thread is phenomenal! I have been trying to astral project for 2 years now. I have come extremely close, I just can't seem to get my head out. If you could come and pull me out while you are on the astral planes, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2010 by phi1618]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
To, anyone with considerable knowledge of the chakras:

I have a question. I have read that you should never have your crown chakra open when your root chakra is not first opened. Do any of you know why this is said, and is it a valid statement?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

The Crown chakra is a conduit for energy, its a causeway for energy between the lower body chakras and upper chakras that exist in the astral. You could open your crown first, however without the raw power of the root chakra the energy channeled from the astral chakras or out of body chakras would be useless as it would not provide enough energy for meaningful projection alone.

The purpose is to mix the root energy with the astral energy in order to form a more powerful energy that can be directed effectively throughout the body. Higher disciplines of energy work are attainable through the mastery of both subtle energy and their union.

The root energy is the manifestation of raw power within the higher body, its a small potion of an infinite energy source. In this way energy work becomes a life long task to unlock the roots full potential. It raw energy lacks control, which is where the astral energy comes in.

Being the manifestation of "will" is can be mastered through focus, it channels the energy of the root and completes it, giving the control over great energy. Building ones "Will" is one of the hardest disciplines in meditation.

So to answer your question, it doesn't matter in the long run, it all depends on the individual. However most people have enough will to somewhat control the root energy without much practice, personally i activated my root energy first.

good luck

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have been keeping track of these threads since you started them, but I never got around to posting. Just wanted to say I appreciate all the hard work that went into this. A very good thread full of information on one of my favorite subjects. Star and flag for you

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Awsome thread! Stars and flag for you!

I am into all this topics since i am seven and mastered many of the things you mentioned and more even before i was 18. So could admit that i am a kind of expert on astral, energyworkings, magics, healings, etc...

First i missed a very big issue that is in my view the first the novices should learn and that is PROTECTION!
You haven´t left a word on it what kinda makes me wonder...
In these times (and i noticed a high increasing) the astral planes (and other "layers") are full of malevolent energys and entitys.
I met alot of people that went crazy about (or because of...) them.
What you did here is a bit like you bring up your innocent child without any contact to humans and this society (and treat em like mommys baby) and let them discover the outside world when they are grown up without any help or support...
My kids will first learn self defence techs, rethorics and behaviours and many more (including all this stuff here) before i let them alone...

Then, (i don´t know if you know them) you haven´t mention the "rules" that apply to the astral plane and their entitys.
Most of them are very good to know for protection, but also for moving along the planes and more...

Third i want to admit that you should have mentioned that manually opening certain chakras will have an affect on your emotions, mental states AND your bodys function.
Surely you know enough about them to control or regulate different subjects with it, but some of the novices wont.
Yeah, the most regulations happen through intution or by themself, but if there is a nut outthere that wants some special effort through opening a certain chak, he/she could achieve an illnes or worse through it.
You dont want to lay this onto your "karma", no?

You mentioned that you dont know how the little "trick" with your neck muscles work. Thats easy!
With this body "exercise" plus your will, you open the rear of your fifth chak PLUS a little channel that sits short above it. (in the "hole" where your vertebrae go into your head).
Surrounding energy will flow in and have the effect to open all your chaks...
Have you ever made some energy work for someone else and felt decharged after? Do this exercise and you will never use "your own" energys, but instead channel the surrounding energy through yourself into whatever you want to!

You mentioned "the art of dreaming" what is really a wonderfull book. On the style how you quoted them and what you wrote down them i see you came until the forth, yeah?
But i think you should have described the others more in detail, too!
(BTW, i went through all of them besides the last two.)

Then about your psychic abilities issue. You only mentioned (really hard to understand for beginners) how telekinetics work.
And what is about telepathics, teleportations, or even transmutations?
I think you should have explained this topic much better through the old rule of, "as above so below". I mean you stated it but a bit fishy coded. Seemed to me a bit strange desribed..
The grafic is cool but you should add to the last part the difference (or more the catalysts) between not moving and moving "CD".

Oh and this you missed too. The important rule how your brain works on this astral planes (and everywhere else...).
I mean:

*****Image + Will + Focussed Energy = Act****

Don´t want to give more words on this...

If you like have a look into my newly started thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution" down in my signature (just follow it by clicking on the roman numbers)
Would love to have your contribution in there, too.
And i wont go on until all threads reached a flag level of 22, tho your help is needed!

Peace love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What a wonderful thread. I don't cling to any methodology, but study and then let it spring out of me spontaneously while doing, and use my own methods for achieving altered state, zenmind, theta, or alpha, because I cant do the breathing and need my body to be comfortably forgotten. But I've had gateway experiences, and a remote viewing/mental projection type of astral, I tend to do that somewhat quickly at times,and the experiences have been interactive. Even to the point, as an experiencer, being checked out afterwards and receiving checkups. In that state, its all real, though you can open your eyes if you want to, though sometimes your're in an altered state, and can't. You're there, having jumped in, or joined the movie. Life is like that too, this is all a past even from Future Self's, behind the veil's perspective, and its recorded like a dvd. Of course that is also in "no time" so its all happening simultaneously, and we're that part that is exploring this frame of the never ending movie of our lives, akin to the never ending story.

I can't oobe in the traditional way at all. Intention, setting the intention of where to be, and visualizing has a lot to do with everything in all of this.

Thanks again, surprised more havnt found this one. Very well thought out, put together, written up, a joy to find this. You did such a good job.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, however in todays society there are draw backs to starting such things early, ive been working at these things for quite some time, and as a result my perspective has gone on its head several times. I agree that there is no secret recipe for success, instead building will and confidence are the most important. Protection is useless once ones will is stronger than all things that stand to threaten you. An experienced user will bring a portion of him / herself into other realms and in turn manipulate the fabric of the forces acting on their minds.

good luck with your education in these matters, its a long road but the benefits are worth the sacrifice.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hey i really don´t want to offend your work! Its a wonderfull piece and i even want to ask you to take some quotes into my YSR thread series ( and surely a link aswell!)
As you stated the strong minds will have no problems with protections. But what is with the beginners(novices, maybe some kids that sniff around here on ATS) that come into it by coincidence or i don´t know why... I think it is your resonsibility ( AND KARMA! if they do it because of your spreaded knowlege/teachings) and get into bad situations. I have had some "scholars" that had such experiences and very few of them went crazy about it... ( they didnt follow my teachings, tho...) One even had something like an obsession ( later his body was in a comatic state!) Was a hard way to get him back!
So i think for everyone protection is an important issue!

It´s a bit like to say:" No i don´t need no condom, you won´t get pregnant... "
But i so you surely are responsible!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

feel free to use whatever you like, i put this on here for everyone.

Many people say protection is important, however i feel otherwise. The nature of the astral is a proving ground for minds, all experiences that take place are meant to expand awareness.

Also do not mistake mental illness with spiritual endeavors, a cluttered mind has many factors acting on it. Meditation will only drive those suppressed memories and emotions to the surface, not everyone can handle that.

Good advice for protection is very simple, stabilize your mind and body and conquer you personal fears in day to day life before setting out on spiritual journeys, the less baggage you carry the easier and faster the walk will be.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
S & F

Thanks so much for all of the information and answered questions.

Your thread has helped me connect with something that has always been there, but not appreciated!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join