It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Astralpedia Master Thread **(parts 1,2,3,3.5,4 + more)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3731095cbd3a.gif[/atsimg]

Intro

The goal of this thread is to compile all the parts of the astralpedia into one place. This is to make finding all this info easier as it will all be available in one spot. There may be come parts which you missed in the clutter, as well as additional new info being included in this master thread.

This thread is based on teaching passed onto me as well as a multitude of experience i have acquired over the years.

ENJOY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/136a5eb1d6d7.gif[/atsimg]

The Astral is a broad term which encompasses sates of existence/awareness both higher and lower than that which we normally experience daily on our physical realm. The Astral contains within it a number of separate and unique levels/states of awareness. Some realms appear very similar to our realm (the physical), however certain laws of physics may not apply or things may be different. The astral contains realms which have no resemblance to our physical universe at all, and can be sometimes hard to describe. It would be comparable to a massive endless layer cake. This section will cover the different known levels of the astral layer cake. From this point on I will refer to each separate dimension as a layer. The names used below are the ones commonly associated with each layer, I did not create them. I will however do my best to describe each based upon personal experience or outside info.

The Astral Layer

This layer of the astral is for all intents and purposes a mirror image of our physical world. Everything in this plane shares energy with the physical world. Although it may appear to the astral traveler as a mirror image everything on this plane is changeable. Things on the astral layer may appear normal at first glance, but after further examination one can realize that things are indeed different. The differences may be subtle but they are there. While one is on the astral plane the differences may not be noticed because the mind conforms to the differences, only after leaving the trance state does one recall and recognize the differences. While on the astral layer Time may seem to drag on forever, or stop all together, one hour one the astral layer may actually be a few seconds in real physical time. This is where the reports of people living out entire lifetimes over night in the astral realm, this is caused by the time dilation associated with this plane. Also travelers on this plane often experience strange emotional vibes,, coupled with the ability to fly around and basically do what they want and be what they want ( shape shift ). This is the level most people reach by accident.

The Mental Layer

Personally I have never experienced this realm, although I have been to higher one I somehow managed to skip this one. Since I have never experienced it, I personally believe it does not exist or is misinterpreted for a buffer zone between realms. Here is what Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics Website has to say about it.

This is a spectacular dimension! Iridescent rivers of sound bounded by rainbow shores of pulsating light. Thoughts appear as kaleidoscopic patterns of light and sound. You walk across fields of ideas under a sparkling crystal sky of inspiration. If you enter this world don't try to rationalise or understand it, or you may go mad, for it is beyond human understanding. Just accept it all, go with the flow and enjoy it!
This dimension is what, I believe, the ancient Vikings called the famed "Rainbow Bridge" into Asgard. It truly looks and feels as if you are walking up a rainbow into some wonderful world where the Gods must surely dwell.
Exist here in wondrous amazement. Let loose the child within you to play in this fairy wonderland. Everything feels real and solid. Time is even further distorted here than in the Astral and reality is kaleidoscopic.

Buddhic Layer

Well in my personal opinion this is the best layer of them all. This layer is what I like to call an inner-layer, the reason I call it an inner layer is because you can only reach it by projecting inwards. Although many claim to have reached this layer through astral projection, they are not being entirely truthful for reasons unknown to me (greed? Dunno). This layer is a layer of the one, by this I mean that it is the closest layer to being in full contact with “GOD”. The entire layer is filled with love and warmth, and is very comfortable. Unlike in the astral layer time passes pretty much at the exact same speed as it does in the physical layer. One is only able to reach this level by removing all external influences from the mind and in essence becoming still (relationships, addictions, worries, passions, any thoughts). Using breathing (inhale/exhale) picture yourself becoming nothing or still during the inhale and on the exhale (in a sphere which encloses the image associated to the influence) feel and see the influence exiting your body from your mouth or your chest. During this exercise please keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth. The next step is to visualize and connect with whatever represents your source to you. I personally like to visualize a big glowing orb which I fly through space to reach (but that’s just me). Next and probably the most important step is to connect with it (whatever you picture it as), it’s comparable to plugging a power chord into the wall, which is the same principle (I visualize it as that exactly as a matter of fact).

The Atmic Layer

I have never personally reached what is commonly described as the Atmic Layer, although I have made contact with spirits it has never been on this plane. Here is what Astral Dynamics has to say about it :

This dimension appears be the spirit world. Here, spirits wait for those they loved during their time on earth. This is the happy place of the gathering. It is the place where the reunion of souls takes place.
The light in this world is purest, brightest silver, brighter than the flash of an arc welder. It is so bright it seems impossible to look at, but it is, for all that, a supremely gentle light, soft and soothing. It is the light of divine love. The people here appear as they did in the physical world, but at their most magnificent. They glow ecstatically, ablaze with the brightest love, happiness and joy imaginable. The atmosphere is electric and vital, but at the same time deeply spiritual. In this world you can FEEL the presence of God as a tangible all pervading force.

The Akasha Layer (commonly referred to as the Askshic Records)

Personally I do not consider this to be an astral layer, I know that it is connected to the Buddhic layer. It is my understanding that the Akasha layer is actually the background noise of the Buddhic layer. It can only be accessed through the Buddhic layer, so if you have been the Akashic records in your travels you passed through the buddhic layer either knowingly or unknowingly. The akasha is also a layer of light, which stores experience and emotions. I have personally only been here once, and although the akasha appears to everyone in a different way, most always know when they are there. The Akasha can be difficult to reach, in order to pass into the akasha one must first be able to reach the Buddhic layer. The part that makes it hard is that you must reach the Buddhic layer while still holding onto some of your earthly desires. This is difficult to accomplish knowingly, and is almost always done unknowingly. The akasha can also be reached in the dream state, unlike the rest.

Continue onto next post ------->

[edit on 8-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8b26dfa2c7d.gif[/atsimg]

This section will prepare you to relax and be ready to astral project.

Concentration:

It is important to reach a still state of mind before attempting to enter a trance state in order to astral project. A good way to concentrate and make the mind still is do controlled breathing with a rhythm. To do this breathe in through your nose and exhale out of your mouth, after each exhale count one…two…three…and so on. Focus only on counting and breathing, allow the world around you to become still. Ignored any outside distractions such as noise or vibrations, focus only on breathing and keeping your mind clear of thought (other than the count).

Getting Closer:

Once you’ve fully relaxed stop counting but continue to breathe in the same manner. Picture yourself moving down. This can either be done by picturing yourself walking down a staircase, or falling down, whichever is most familiar to you as long as you are going down. If your doing ti properly you should begin to feel heavy, the heavier you feel the deeper into trance you go. ( be careful not to go too deep on your first try or you’ll fall asleep, instead shoot for a light trance state )

Full Trance:

You’ll know when your entering a trance state when you being to see lights on your eyelids. Although the lights are meaningless they indicate a trance being induced. You’ll feel very relaxed and heavy, and most of the time you’ll feel like you’re in a higher place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/358223271947.gif[/atsimg]

There are many methods of energy work available out there, each however involve the chakras.(this is how i do it) Keep in mind that energy flow from your feet to the root chakra, and from your crown to your heart chakra. The goal is to visualize and feel these two steams merging around your solar plexus. In essence your Ying and Yang must mix in order to truly raise your energy levels. Once the mix is complete (normally you will feel a tingle or wave or something) then you must direct the energy to each energy chakra. Start at the root and work your way up. It helps to visualize each chakra as if it where a plant or flower blooming once energy going into it. Take it slow, energy work take a while for there to be a noticeable difference

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/985dd28ebe6c.jpg[/atsimg]

give this post a star
posted on 8-8-2009 @ 08:42 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

The Atmic Layer

I have never personally reached what is commonly described as the Atmic Layer, although I have made contact with spirits it has never been on this plane. Here is what Astral Dynamics has to say about it :
This dimension appears be the spirit world. Here, spirits wait for those they loved during their time on earth. This is the happy place of the gathering. It is the place where the reunion of souls takes place.
The light in this world is purest, brightest silver, brighter than the flash of an arc welder. It is so bright it seems impossible to look at, but it is, for all that, a supremely gentle light, soft and soothing. It is the light of divine love. The people here appear as they did in the physical world, but at their most magnificent. They glow ecstatically, ablaze with the brightest love, happiness and joy imaginable. The atmosphere is electric and vital, but at the same time deeply spiritual. In this world you can FEEL the presence of God as a tangible all pervading force.

The Akasha Layer (commonly referred to as the Askshic Records)

Personally I do not consider this to be an astral layer, I know that it is connected to the Buddhic layer. It is my understanding that the Akasha layer is actually the background noise of the Buddhic layer. It can only be accessed through the Buddhic layer, so if you have been the Akashic records in your travels you passed through the buddhic layer either knowingly or unknowingly. The akasha is also a layer of light, which stores experience and emotions. I have personally only been here once, and although the akasha appears to everyone in a different way, most always know when they are there. The Akasha can be difficult to reach, in order to pass into the akasha one must first be able to reach the Buddhic layer. The part that makes it hard is that you must reach the Buddhic layer while still holding onto some of your earthly desires. This is difficult to accomplish knowingly, and is almost always done unknowingly. The akasha can also be reached in the dream state, unlike the rest.

This section will prepare you to relax and be ready to astral project.

Concentration:

It is important to reach a still state of mind before attempting to enter a trance state in order to astral project. A good way to concentrate and make the mind still is do controlled breathing with a rhythm. To do this breathe in through your nose and exhale out of your mouth, after each exhale count one…two…three…and so on. Focus only on counting and breathing, allow the world around you to become still. Ignored any outside distractions such as noise or vibrations, focus only on breathing and keeping your mind clear of thought (other than the count).

Getting Closer:

Once you’ve fully relaxed stop counting but continue to breathe in the same manner. Picture yourself moving down. This can either be done by picturing yourself walking down a staircase, or falling down, whichever is most familiar to you as long as you are going down. If your doing ti properly you should begin to feel heavy, the heavier you feel the deeper into trance you go. ( be careful not to go too deep on your first try or you’ll fall asleep, instead shoot for a light trance state )

Full Trance:

You’ll know when your entering a trance state when you being to see lights on your eyelids. Although the lights are meaningless they indicate a trance being induced. You’ll feel very relaxed and heavy, and most of the time you’ll feel like you’re in a higher place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/358223271947.gif[/atsimg]

There are many methods of energy work available out there, each however involve the chakras.(this is how i do it) Keep in mind that energy flow from your feet to the root chakra, and from your crown to your heart chakra. The goal is to visualize and feel these two steams merging around your solar plexus. In essence your Ying and Yang must mix in order to truly raise your energy levels. Once the mix is complete (normally you will feel a tingle or wave or something) then you must direct the energy to each energy chakra. Start at the root and work your way up. It helps to visualize each chakra as if it where a plant or flower blooming once energy going into it. Take it slow, energy work take a while for there to be a noticeable difference

These are your chakras, their names are not important. However their location is. Please familiarize yourself with this chart if you haven't already.

Learning to control your body's energy is a crucial step in both astral projection mastery and overall balance. Above is a video i find interesting, although i am not able to mimic or reproduce the effects show.....yet

Also another video i believe is real.

Continue onto next post

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfea5bf377a4.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to the exploration of the Majestic Energies within your body, the purpose of this thread is to shed more light on the subjects of Energy work, the awakening of and individuals Kundalini life force, and the relationship between the realms and psychic phenomena. This thread will cover the different chakras and go into techniques once can use to open each energy center. Also this thread will cover in some detail the nature of the Kundalini life force and how to awaken and use it. Finally this thread will also cover briefly the relationship between the astral and psychic phenomena. The following information is a mixture between personal research and experience as well as my interpretations of information given to me from various spiritual men.

The thread will be broken down into Three chapters, The Chakras, The Kundalini, and The Psychic Phenomena. Each may or may not contain sub groups. Enjoy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ff7d6084143.gif[/atsimg]

The Chakras are energy centers within the body. They act somewhat like psychic organs that produce and distribute energies throughout your being. Most people’s Chakras are un-awakened and not active hence the lack of people who are aware of their intuitive and psychic sides.

The above image shows your Physical Bodies chakra energy centers, the names of these chakra centers are irrelevant; however their location is very relevant; please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the above image.

The word Chakra is actually an old Sanskrit word meaning “wheel of light”, the chakras are called this because to the clairvoyant observer the chakras literally appear to spin, The chakras are actually 2 sided ( yes 2 sided ) energy centers within the body. Similar to organs Chakras server the purpose of allowing energy flow throughout the body, a blockage of these energy centers can affect your emotional health ( depression, sadness, anger, confusion ) and can equally effect your Physical health. This is why having an understanding of the chakras and how to work with them is important; it will help keep you in good health and most importantly help keep you looking healthy and young.

Duality of Chakras

The chakras are often displayed as laying on the body on a 2D picture of a person ( similar to the one above ) however a 3D model would do this diagram more justice. The chakras are actually 3 dimensional representations of your energy pathways and your individual sense of self. Like and 3 dimensional object a chakra has a front and a back, both of these sides are essential to understanding how to use the chakras to benefit you in your everyday life and your spiritual development, I’m going to really simplify this here for the requirements of this guide.

The Nature of the Chakra front and back

The front of the chakra is the sending point of the chakra. Basically if your sending energy from chakra to chakra of from yourself to another object of person you are using the front of the chakra. The front of chakras also project a person’s emotions or behavior onto other people. For this reason it is important to learn to use to fronts of chakras so you can do effective energy work and also be mindful of the vibes and emotions you are exposing others to. The fronts of chakras are centers of teaching.
The backsides of chakras are just as important as the fronts, although normally overlooked.

The backs of chakras directly affect the environment and emotions you receive from your chakras and from other people. The main reason people have trouble lifting blockages in their energy flow is because they overlook the rears of their chakras. When sending energy from one chakra to the other it is important to fully open the rears of the chakras, this will cut the time needed for energy work and at the same time increase the effectiveness. The rears of chakras also effect the environment you are exposed to, it effects the energies you want to receive from others. Development of the backs of chakras is essential to spiritual development.

Tips and Steps to Successfully Awaken the Chakras

Meditation is a vital tool in awakening the chakras, however there is a method I have found very effective when I used to practice manual chakra opening. The following methods are ones that have worked for me in the past and hopefully will aid the reader in their chakra and spiritual awakening.

Meditation Tips

Follow these steps to open your chakras from start to finish. The purpose of these steps is to open the chakras successfully and close them successfully. The reason we close chakras as opposed to keeping them open after the session is to allow the energy to flow, remember the front and backs of chakras. It is all part of taking what you need and releasing it, its just the way things work, trust me you will be glad you closed your chakras in the end as it helps keep them powerful and healthy ( no blockages ).

1.) Find a nice quiet place to sit down, make sure this place is also safe ( you will feel safe ) and comfortable to you. A nice armchair would be a good place, please find a place so that your feet touch the ground.

2.) Sit quietly for 5 minutes and clear all thoughts from your mind, practice visualization by imagining a clock with the hand ticking, keep this animated image in your head for another 5 minutes, really see the hands of the clock moving. Use this clock to keep time and know when 5 minutes are up.

3.) Picture your external chakra ( no covered in this guide, but for the sake of the exercise please do as I say ) in the ground just below where your feet are touching the ground. Picture this chakra as a glowing white ball or flower spinning and creating an effect similar to that of a whirlpool or galaxy spinning.

4.) Now while keeping this in mind focus on your breathing, with each breath feel the energy flowing through you and moving down through your body down into this external chakra whirlpool. On each inhale picture energy going into you, and on each exhale picture energy flowing into this whirlpool.

5.) Picture the Floor beneath you to be an extension of yourself, allow it to expand and contract with each inhale and exhale you take. Every few breaths the whirlpool glows brighter and grows slightly.

6.) Now after you feel the external chakra is large and brilliant enough stop focusing on your breath and focus only on the spin of the chakra, allow yourself to be taken back by it brilliance. ( this part of the exercise will allow you to work on your clairvoyant abilities ) Feel the energy near you and know it as you.

7.) Now it time to focus on your breath again, on each inhale picture energy being drawn out of the vortex/whirlpool and on each inhale picture and feel the energy flowing into you and to the chakra of your choice ( start with the Root and move your way up until you reach the solar plexus )

8.) Picture each energy center as a murky pool of light that is suddenly cleared and made more clear with each inhale of energy you direct to it, do this for each of the chakras. Once you feel that each chakra is clear enough picture it turning into a spinning blossoming flower or a spinning vortex.

9.) Now repeat the same process for the top chakras, except picture your crown chakra as the source of the energy, like with the first feel the top of your head contract and detract with each inhale. Again picture it as a brilliant vortex within your body and slightly above it.

10.) Following these steps will most certainly open your chakras and help you attain spiritual bliss.

Continue onto next Post

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
More Helpful Information ( this should be used in combination with the above method )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dd27890bd2b.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58bd855885af.gif[/atsimg]

www.themystica.com...

Kundalini is a psycho-spiritual energy, the energy of the consciousness, which is thought to reside within the sleeping body, and is aroused either through spiritual discipline or spontaneously to bring new states of consciousness, including mystical illumination. Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power," so-called because it is believed to lie like a serpent in the root chakra at the base of the spine. In Tantra Yoga kundalini is an aspect of Shakti, the divine female energy and consort of Shiva

The power of kundalini is said to be enormous. Those having experienced it claim it to be indescribable. The phenomena associated with it varies from bizarre physical sensations and movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, super-lucidity, psychical powers, ecstasy, bliss, and transcendence of self. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light.

The above is a good description of what a Kundalini is, my interpretation of this force is the energy of the soul or spirit which unifies all living things, It is the ultimate creative force and the ultimate tool used to attaining enlighten.

How to awaken the Kundalini

Although most people experience Kundalini awakenings through energy work, I myself did not experience it this way, below is what I did to have this awakening. Note this awakening occurred long before I began energy work or projection ( this actually lead me to my first projection, all I can say about it is that it was the more amazing and rewarding experience of my life that I hope all can experience ).

The way I unlocked it (and this method requires no energy work, however I recommend you do energy work first until you’re ready) was by going into a light meditative state of mind. As soon as I went in I did the normal procedure, breath awareness, calming of the noise within my head ect. I then began to go into a deep contemplation of my life, basically outlining all my relationships, what I enjoy doing, my addictions, my passions, ect. One by one I pictured them flying out of my abdomen, one by one gathering above my body in small bubbles, (each containing an image symbolizing the event or relationship) I focused on them floating there for some time maybe 15 minutes. AS more bubbles joined the cluster I could feel myself become less dense and free, that’s when I allowed my mind to go silent. While still fully aware I allowed my subconscious mind to slip over my body, I surrendered to my subconscious mind in essence. As soon as the trance began and my mind was no longer in control it happened. The sensations where indescribably amazing, they hit with such a force I felt myself floating in the air. My vision was white at this point, instead of dark ( since it was night time ) and the feelings and waves where simply amazing and I will never forget them….ever.

Please try the above method and see if it works for you, I remember really wanting to do a projection when I did this method and I got a kundalini awakening instead. Intent and determination have a lot to do with it, and this night I had A LOT of determination 

Controlling the Kundalini

This part of the section will focus on controlling the Kundalini and the subtle energies within your body. This section will help ease us into a further looking into applying this energy in order to get physical results.
This chart demonstrates a simplified visual aid of the flow of Kundalini and Energy within your Body:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61ef2c14b820.gif[/atsimg]

[NOTE: This is not energy work, we are now covering the flow of energy after it is within your body, and the source of energy manifestation]

Point A is the origin of the body’s energies which are harnessed for tasks. Energy Flows from point A directly to point B from which it is spread throughout the body. Masters of the art can bypass the flow of energy from A-B, however they still require the stimulation to release this energy at from point A at point B. Mastering Point B ( the Control Center ) is the key to releasing your bodies dormant energies.

Please familiarize yourself with the above chart, and understand what each arrow represents in respect to the energy body.

Stimulating the Control Center ( in depth technique of inducing sensation)

The control center is controlled through the flexing of the subtle muscles within the neck, when I say flex I mean more of a twitch as the movement is more tactile than physical. This technique is the key to real energy healing and energy vampirism. This technique has limitless applications when dealing with the bodies energies.

I personally believe this video and this man ( who is a Qi Gong practitioner and master ) to be genuine. Asians refer to this subtle spiritual energy ( or body energy ) as Chi and it has been an integral part of their philosophy for countless generations. This technique will assist you in harnessing this energy.

The below diagram will show the muscles to which I am referring (don’t worry I will give you and alternate and easy to do technique, since this type of control takes time to master  this is after all an in-depth guide  )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f902df1e703.gif[/atsimg]

A good way to simulate the stimulation of these muscles and centers ( where I believe minor chakras lye ) is to tense the anus ( kinda like you are trying to hold in some number 2 ) while also tensing the esophagus ( kinda like taking a big gulp of nothing ) and slightly tensing the abdomen and straightening the neck. Doing these actions in unison will help you understand what I mean by subtle twitches, in time you will feel an energy sensation through your body as you tense these muscles in unison.

Projecting Energy

The below image shows the method behind projecting energy, again this is very basic, but for the purpose of this guide it will do.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f83cebdaacd.gif[/atsimg]

The energy flows through the abdomen/solar Plexus, when the “Ying” and “Yang” forces mix per say. In reality these forces are referring to the positive energy mixing with what for a lack of better words can be described as negative energy ( although there is nothing bad about it ). The chart below explains further.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e4ca9a9184.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9a6c7b1f24f.gif[/atsimg]

This section will cover a basic explanation of the psychic phenomena and nothing more. The purpose of this section is to smooth the transition into the next post about this topic which will further cover and elaborate on this topic (so stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled).

First lets lay down some basic groundwork about this topic and how it pertains to the astral and energy. Energy exists through the different realms of existence. Realms within realms within realms endlessly. The secret to understanding and performing the psychic phenomena is to be able to consciously tap into these subtle energies and manipulate them. SO basically manipulation of realms close to the physical will have an equal impact on the physical realm which we consciously inhabit. The chart below will demonstrate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a77ca1ad081a.gif[/atsimg]

NOTICE: Movement within one of these realms which mirrors the energy of our realm will mimic or mirror movement onto our realm.

Continue on ---->

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is done through the creation of SOI’s or Spheres of influence, under which you can feel the energy within other levels. Within this SOI you are free to manipulate not only the location of the energy but also its composition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e82273f33e65.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/135cefd302f8.gif[/atsimg]

Visualization is exactly what it sound lie, you visualize within your head and within your imagination. It took me a long time to do visualization properly and its honestly harder than it sounds. Most people do what I call eyelid visualization, which they try to visualize images being projected onto their eyelids or in front of them. If you do this and wonder why it doesn’t work, it’s because you’re doing it wrong. The proper way to visualize is to imagine it within a screen INSIDE your head. It’s kind of a hard concept to grasp and really takes time, but you really want to be visualizing from within your third eye itself. If you have any more questions on this please ask and I will do my best to answer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2149c120ac00.gif[/atsimg]

Probably the hardest thing to learn when practicing astral projection. It basically is localized feeling on the body, some people are able to do it by imagining their hands doing the feeling. Once you’ve got the hang of it you wont need your hands anymore, you can just feel wherever you want. The best way to practice this is by running your fingers up you arms and legs and feeling and memorizing what it feels like. After enough practice you wont need to do it anymore.

The tactile imaging portion of this guide will strive to better explain steps one can take to full master and understand, as well as use tactile imaging. I personally believe the steps taken by other authors in this field fail to explain and teach this technique properly. Although I refer to this technique as tactile imaging, it is far more amazing than just localized feeling and opens to door to far greater possibilities; it in essence is a form of clairvoyance once mastered.

This guide will also delve deeply into the Seven Gates Of dreaming which was brought to my attention by googolplex on the original Astralpedia Part 1 thread. I will outline each gate and go into an explanation as well as steps one can take to reach each level and eventually end at ascension. Since I have not reached the final levels described, the later levels will be based around theory and educated speculation on how to reach each goal. An important thing to keep in mind is that everyone works at different speeds, and it may take some longer than others to achieve these goals.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac092f2f8abc.gif[/atsimg]

There are many different techniques used to teach tactile imaging, however I will outline some methods I have found fruitful which I have not seen mentioned anywhere else. Mastery of some or all of these techniques can lead to easier/effortless projection as well as Kundalini Raising and in some cases the development of Clairvoyant traits.

Getting out

You could use a number of techniques while in a trance state ( this can also be done without a trance but require a lot of will power and I feel it is harder and less vivid, although faster)

ROPE: Imagine yourself pulling on a rope to get up, use tactile imaging and visualization. This is the simplest method I know.

Magic Carpet : similar to lift, however with this method you visualize and feel the surface you a sitting/laying on rising. This is also a simple exit method.

Lift: You are pulled up or lifted by something ( its up to you, I like to picture birds lifting me when I use this technique ). Also a simple exit method.

Sink: The opposite of Lift, imagine something pressing one you or you are falling.(whatever you want, I imagine falling) Note: this technique gives the most vivid projections, however it plunges you into a deep trance which could make the inexperienced fall asleep.
(please feel free to add to this thread with your own experiences and techniques, thanks )

Basic Realization Technique

This is a technique I use to this very day, it is stunningly simple and bears many fruits. The steps below will attempt to outline steps one can take to learn this technique, as it is very basic.

1.) Place your hand on a any flat surface nearest to you.

2.) Lift your hand a couple inches up off the surface, and repeat lifting it until you
have a good general idea of the sensation of lifting your hand.

3.) Close your eyes and lift your hand up like in step 2 a couple more times until you feel comfortable and have memorized the feelings.

4.) Now lift your hand up to a lower and lower high point until you find that your hand is no longer lifting, and is now resting on the surface.

5.) Focus on the feeling of lifting your hand, really try to feel your hand lifting ( sort of like when you need to get up out of bed but don’t want to, but you know you have to and dwell on the thought running the motions you must perform in your head before rising)

6.) Now lightly tense the muscles of your hand, perform these tensing exercises to simulate you lifting your hand, do this until you are satisfied.

7.) Now try to lift your hand without lifting, simulate all the sensations you have been doing in the above steps. If you are successful you should feel like your hand is lifting above, yet you are not moving. This lift may feel as if your hand is not your own, as if you are lifting some alien object which you cannot see.

This Technique is great to learn tactile imaging and can be applied to any portion of the body, the end goal being body wide tactile imaging. In essence being able to feel your entire body somewhere else….or within something or someone else.

Feeling Memorization Technique

The goal of this technique is to assist you if you are unable to realize the concepts within the first technique. This technique is highly dependant upon external stimulation in order to memorize localized feeling, this is where its limitations lye and why it is a good precursor to the above technique, yet inferior in every way.

1.) Rest your hand on a flat surface.

2.) Spread your fingers and allow your hand to be still for a couple minutes.

3.) Take an object or your finger and gently rub to upper part of your hand, do this in a clockwise or counterclockwise motion.

4.) Focus on the feeling, and follow the motion of the rub with your mind.

5.) Work on memorizing the feelings and duplicating them without the external stimulation.

6.) Once this is done see the first exercise and use that from that point on.
If done properly you should feel a compressing/tingling/itching/heat sensation in your general thumb area, this is a result of minor chakra stimulation. The hand hold many minor chakras which are essential to both astral travel and energy work.

Continue onto next post ------------->

link   
Swinging Seat Technique

This technique is very useful not only for tactile body location, but also good to use as a quick and easy exit technique during Astral Projection. I discovered this technique when I spontaneously Projected while lying on a swinging chair

1.) Find a comfortable place to sit of lay.

2.) Center your focus on your body, move slowly up from your toes to your torso and to your neck and head tensing and un tensing each muscle within your body as you go. This will relax you and prepare you for projection (EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!)

3.) Feel yourself swinging from side to side as if you where laying on a swing, feel yourself swinging from left to right and back again. Swing slowly at first and over time swing harder exaggerating your arch further.

4.) Continue to swing until you reach a climax where you are facing yourself, exactly parallel to your current position.

5.) Do this several times, you may find it relaxing. Within a trance state this is a sure fire way to project

You may use variation on this technique to suite you, whatever you are accustomed to that mimics predictable motion. This is an excellent exit technique and I use it far more than others, it is far superior to any other exit technique in my opinion as it facilitates and “exit with nature”.

Snake Crawl Technique

This technique is pretty much spelled out in the name, it will mimic the motion of a snake crawling on it belly. This feeling should be localized to the spine and can be used to exit the body, and in some cases cause a Kundalini Rising ( Also effective in clearing energy blockages and moving energy up the spine ). This coupled with another technique is a great way to gently unlock the Kundalini.

1.) Find a comfortable place to lay down or sit down.

2.) Focus your mind on your spine and it current alignment and position.

3.) No much like a snake waving through the grass or sand feel your spine contort, doing a wave like motion.

4.) Fell the wave being larger and occurring at much wider intervals at the base of the spine, and much smaller intervals as you move up the spine.

5.) Feel the wide part of the wave move up your spine, leaving in its path smaller waves (in essence pushing the larger wave up your spine).

6.) Do these until you reach the point where your neck joins your spinal cord.

7.) Repeat this process.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c2183870e00.gif[/atsimg]

Circle Flow Energy Technique

When used in conjunction with the the snake technique, this technique can raise Kundalini much faster as well as assist greatly in energy work. This technique is the fundamental basis of energy flow between the subtle body and the subtle carrier.

1.) Find a comfortable place to sit or lay.

2.) Focus on your Spinal Cord and your general back area around your spinal cord.

3.) Fell a circle over energy originating in the base of your spine making clockwise circular motions around your spine, moving from point A to point B ( see chart ).

4.) Feel as potions of this energy trickle off into your chakras and energize your spine.

5.) Use the snake technique at this point, see and feel energy moving into the wave, making it pulse stronger and more rapidly as it moves all the energy up or down your spine ( depending on the motion you in ) each time gathering more energy and bringing it down to point A ( see chart ).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcfd2753ae08.gif[/atsimg]

Advanced Body Location

I will not go into steps to achieving this as you will be able to do it once you master the above techniques ( if not sooner ), I will however explain it so you can identify when you are doing it or are ready to do it. The basis of this is being able to consciously occupy the another person body or object while fully aware. You do not control or manipulate the other persons or objects form or anything, you simply are able to feel what they feel and do as they do. SO lets say you are shifting your conscious feelings into a book, you would be able to feel all the grooves and surfaces on it as if it where your body. This opens the door to clairvoyant abilities such as clairaudience. It is an amazing ability once mastered and has actual application outside the astral and spiritual realms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Following these basic techniques you can unlock more vivid projections, rapid energy work, heightened sense of awareness, and much much more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87ac6791ad34.gif[/atsimg]

Environment:

When projecting it is very important to find a good place to do it, typically a place where you can sit harmoniously. When looking tor a location to meditate or trance its very important that a person finds a place where they feel nice an safe. A good place to meditate is your home ( if you think its safe  ). Its also important that the area is relatively quiet, as this will make projection easier. Find a place that you feel safe at that is also quiet and you will be well on your way to astral projecting. You can also play whatever type of music relaxes you in the background; I normally like to turn on some low classical music in the background like Back or Chopin.

Position:

Many people often ask how one should sit or lay during meditation or trance. Well the answer is that there isn’t a set way to sit or lay (even stand if you want). It’s common for most beginners and even experts to prefer the laying down method normally in the corpse pose. I personally use the corpse pose, I find it very comfortable and relaxing. I also use the side Pose, in which you lay on your side. However 80% of the time I use my own technique which I have found works very well, I call it Egyptian mummy pose, basically you lay in the same manner as mummies do, hands folded in a cross across the check flat on your back. I’ve had the most vivid projections in the mummy pose

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaadac2e2d88.gif[/atsimg]

Notice, in corpse pose your hands and feet are at an angle with your palmed turned up ( ive found that turned down is also cumfy
)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a327b76b97c3.gif[/atsimg]

Before the exit:

Before the exit people normally experience a few tell tale signs of a projection about to happen. At first many people may begin to hear a low frequency hum in their ears, I believe this is cause by the body because its falling to a sleep like state. Next people will experience vibrations, this is caused by the astral energies trying to shake free of the physical ethereal barrier holding them within the body. Normally immediately following the exit people may experience a sudden lifting or sinking feeling, kind of like being pulled out of a very thick gum. This is simply the energy body/dream body forming and getting ready to release from the physical shell. Normally after this is done you feel weightless and are fully out of your body.

After Exit:

Well this is harder to explain as everyone will experience different sensations while on the astral plane. However I would like to clarify one thing, you cannot be hurt while in the astral. This does not mean you cannot feel pain and sensations however. I have found that on the astral you can easily free yourself from all pain, it is simply done by forgetting it. The pain is cause by fear, fear of the sensations of pain which manifest the pain onto you, by forgetting pain and letting go of the fear it also becomes possible to let go of the pain. Remember the astral is largely what you make of it.

Continue onto next post ------->

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88e55639095b.gif[/atsimg]

There are countless types of spirits and entities present on the astral plane and above. Each entity is different just like every person is different, and it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish them from each other. Through my personal travels I have come across a few types which stand out form the rest. Spirits can often manifest themselves as different things, since physical form I malleable on the astral planes. Entities most commonly manifest as symbolic representations familiar to the observer. Below are listed just a few Entities who stand out among the rest and are easily indefinable.

Spirit guide:

One of the first Entities someone normally encounters after they become proficient at accessing the astral plane These beings have often been referred to as someone’s higher self, so in essence they re actually more aware versions of yourself. They typically manifest to people as illuminated human like figures, or they take the shaped of someone who you have feelings of love for. Their purpose is to help you reach self realization, and grow spiritually. Most people communicate to their spirit guide every night subconsciously through dream. Spirits guides fall under the umbrella term of Resonating Entities.

Resonating Entities:

These are Entities who resonate a certain emotional vibration. Similar to the spirit guide these entities sometimes appear as gusts of wind or glowing orbs. These entities can vibrate any emotion and typically draw travelers in with positive emotions such as love, compassion, joy ect. (The spirit guide is normally the only Entities that resonates love, a tell tale sign of a spirit guide). Some however resonate other feeling such as hate and fear, these entities are typically out to trap you within a world or dimension they have created, although no permanently as that is impossible. Beware of the feeling on the astral realm and stand clear of negative spots.

General Entities:

These can be other astral travelers or beings who act as observers who have gotten lost in the astral. They normally appear as orbs or clouds or radiant fog. From what I’ve observed these entities commonly ignore each other and you, or they are simply unable to perceive others in the astral. They are a strange phenomenon that I am still trying to work out.

Resisting Entities:

These are one of those that you want to stand clear of, they are Astral Entities who are trapped on lower planes of existence by their own will. Normally these Entities have some sort of unfinished business or obsession which they try to fulfill endlessly. In essence they are trapped in their own little world, and are unable to escape until they realize the error in their obsessive ways. Normally these figures appear to be glowing red or purple, but I have seen them glow black (very strange thing to describe, sort of looks like what is commonly shown as dark magic). I would stand clear of these Entities, their own world are very confining and filled with strange energies, it is easy to get trapped within them in turn ruining a perfection experience.

Higher Self:

To most this will appear as brilliant glowing light or large orb. This is your spirit, and it gives off ecstatic feelings. You will know when you come across one.

Others:

There are many more entities out there, however not all can be defined into these categories. These are the ones I have encountered, there is no doubt in my mind that and endless amount off different entities exist. Good Luck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d12026d3997.gif[/atsimg]

The Big Pull:

This is a very strange and mysterious phenomenon that occur for the most part randomly on the astral plane. On your astral journey you may one day feel a sudden gust or great pulling sensation taking over, and suddenly you will not be able to control where you go or are, in essence your mind goes free and degrades into entropy. You may find yourself in a strange yet familiar place that doesn’t make any sense, yet feel familiar. In this place you will be shown things, symbols of things to come. Now It is my understanding that this is the future and that one can only perceive their own future. These symbols will represent something and it is up to you to decide what they mean, I have found that they normally represent significant future events within your life. I have only experienced this phenomenon four times, so it is still largely a mystery to me, but each time it has happened it has come true. Looking back at what happened and what was shown it really matches up perfectly and is quite stunning.

How Is this Possible? :

Although I am at a loss for a pure scientific explanation, I would like to relate this to science. In science it is accepted that in order to travel into the future you would need to be traveling at extremely fast speeds (approaching the speed of light, or more if it is possible). Well I beg the question then, is the speed of thought faster than the speed of light? Is it instantaneous? Let’s say for the sake of argument that the answers to these questions are yes (and I believe this true also). Then considering these facts it becomes easier to see how travel to the future in the astral is possible. Remember the astral goes beyond time and space, in the astral realm time is proven to be an illusion. It has hit me that in reality we live out each MOMENT of out lives and future lives simultaneously, and when our focus is becomes the present. SO I guess using that reasoning the future and past become nonexistent and there is only the eternal now, this is how astral time travel is made possible I believe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/377f374e6623.gif[/atsimg]

The following will cover a few questions that have been posed via U2U and the forum. More Info will also cover things I find important that do not fit into the above categories. Also this section will largely be focused on aiding people to project by putting more tools in their corner.

Sleep Paralysis:

A great method to induce the separation of mind and body, it allows for very easy and quick projections and doesn’t require much energy work (however is less vivid than trance induced projection)
The following video contains a good explanation of how to induce a Paralysis state. Remember do not fear.

Further Energy Work:

The flow of energy is often a problem for people, as is opening all the chakras of the body, hopefully the following will shed some light on the topic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e4ca9a9184.gif[/atsimg]

It is important to flow energy from the crown down till you reach the solar plexus. Once you reach the solar plexus and have opened all the chakras before it give a small amount of energy to the solar plexus chakra (not enough to open it, which is why it says half)
Next Bring energy up from the legs and through the root chakra, again opening up the chakra as you go. Continue to push and open each chakra until you reach the solar plexus, except this time force the energy from the room into the solar plexus and open it. This should feel quite strange, the mixing of the positive top energy and the negative lower energy should send pulses through your body instantly invigorating you. Do this several times until you feel it is sufficient, use the inhale to pull every up and exhale to force energy down.. Good luck.

Continue onto next post ----------->

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Energy Control:

This is method which I discovered and have been using for several years to stimulate energy pulses within my body. This technique once learned has the ability to open all the chakras instantly and in turn nearly removing the need for daily energy work.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f902df1e703.gif[/atsimg]

As you can see it involves the neck, basically what you want to do is slightly twitch the muscles of the neck in unison. This produces a pulse, im not sure how or why I just know it works . This take some practice to perfect like most things, but is well worth it. Once you get this technique down you can open your chakras at will without needing to focus or meditate. This is basically taking control of the energy supercomputer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e682ccdb05e3.gif[/atsimg]

Quick Helpers:

Also drinking plenty of Vitamin C helps aid projection please see this post for more info. Fasting can also aid in astral projection, you would be surprised how much spiritual energy your body uses to process food.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95245b1be748.gif[/atsimg]

This portion of the guide will cover Clairaudience also referred to as "Dibba-sota" or “Divine Ear” in Buddhist tradition. The aim of this guide is to give the reader a better understanding of the methodology one can use in order to contact their Higher Self or make contact with other worldly forces (Spirits, ET). When used in conjunction with the information contained within previous Astralpedia threads and some personal commitment, anyone can achieve the goals and teachings outlined within this thread.

The Goal

There are many self proclaimed recipients of channeled ET information and higher spiritual information, Many of here on ATS are well aware of who these people are and the message they send, none of this information will be covered within this guide. Instead this guide will try to teach people a way to receive their own channeled information whether is be from ET’s of from within their own being. The methodology covered here is designed to induce Clairaudience or psychic hearing. These steps do not need to be followed exactly in order to induce this phenomenon, but are designed to open those who have never before tried such things to the possibility of becoming a channel for information or sensation. This short guide will attempt to cover this information and touch on certain things that even the most experienced may not be aware of.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1afe545d75c1.gif[/atsimg]

Depending on what you intend to achieve I would recommend surrounding yourself with different environments. Although within each environment it is important to not only have the feeling of safety, but also to have some level or silence and sensory deprivation in order to easily achieve your goals. With that being said I will now cover the basic types of scenery which are beneficial to each undertaking.

For Higher Self Communion

Higher Self communion doesn’t have very many restrictions, it can happen within the meditative state or even outside of it. With proper energy work one can induce the divine ear without needing a trance. It is beneficial to the practitioner to find a quiet and serene place (normally one’s own house Is the best for this). I have found isolation tanks the best extremely good for this sort of meditative state as all sensory organs and receptors are null. Personally I find the day time hours to be beneficial; however I have made contact during the night. One also requires a good night’s sleep, having enough energy is essential to maintaining a channel.

For Other Worldly Contact

This is a little bit more tricky, since other worldly contact relies heavily on the participation and willingness of another entity or individual. In order to achieve other worldly contact other tan the higher self or spirit guide one must make contact a routine. This routine should be practiced daily until contact happens, once contact does occur it is up to the reader whether to continue or not. Personally I recommend night time for this routine, coupled with a nice serene and quiet environment. I have personally found that being outdoors affects this substantially. I have never attempted ET contact, however I have no way of being sure that my contacts where spirits or ET’s. I would not recommend a sensory deprivation tank for this exercise.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5c5de820464.gif[/atsimg]

This method has been used by me in order to establish other worldly contact in the past and I have found it quite effective. This method is especially effective at reaching your spirit guide/Higher self manually.

1.) Find a nice quiet place to rest, it is best to be in an upright position in order to avoid slipping into a sleeping state. If you feel more comfortable laying down make sure you are well rested so that you do not fall asleep. Make sure that you are in an appropriate location based on your individual goal.

2.) Once a good pose and location are reached begin to induce a light meditative trance like state. I recommend focusing on a clock and visualizing time passing on it. Focus on your breathing during this process, try to match it to the tick on the clock (it does not need to be a literal time count, instead its usually best to work at your own pace and match your breathing to that of the clock). Do this until you are confident you are fully relaxed and silent.

3.) Purge all thought from your mind; this can be done by focusing on the method in step three. This can also be don’t by picturing a blackboard, as thoughts come into your mind gently brush them away is if they where images appearing on the board. Try not to focus on the thought, instead focus on washing it away.

4.) Being to slowly chant “HAMGH” at a low volume, as you chant move one of your hands over your heart until you can feel its beat. Between every few beats (keep this constant) chant “HAMGH” and shift your focus to the beat of your heart. Do this for a few minutes.

5.) While still chanting, Visualize a Brilliant crystal around your upper chest/throat area, watch as this crystal turns into liquid and reforms several times, each time forming a different object made entirely of crystal. With each chant the crystal becomes brighter and brighter until it finally rises out of your body. (This action symbolizes the purity of your mind and its acceptance to becoming malleable and easily transmuted.)

6.) Once you see the crystal rising as it grows brilliantly you must turn it off like a light bulb, see the light/energy of it condensed into itself so tightly it looks like it ready to explode.

7.) Visualize a box that now encloses the critically over packed crystal. You can use a box or a more familiar object, as long as it covers the crystal. I personally visualize a large apple which surrounds the crystal.

8.) Now focus on a pivotal point from your life, a moment in which you felt extreme joy or love. Focus on the feelings you felt during that time, take that feeling and feel it flow into the box, making the crystal within it go critical and explode. The light which now represents your feeling now explodes out and goes out in all directions flowing freely.

9.) Re do the above steps from step 5, each time visualize the feelings making the crystal grow brighter. Watch it rise and explode over and over. Do this around 5 times, and on the 6th time focus on the crystal brilliantly glowing above you, this time allow the feelings to flow from it outwards constantly instead of compressing them inside.

10.) Stay in this state for as long as you feel comfortable.

11.) For higher self contact picture the feelings flowing in

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f14555aff92.gif[/atsimg]

Before the moment of contact the practitioner may feel like they are “Hearing things” but cannot quite remember what or understand what it was that they heard. There may be sensations of disorientation, vertigo, and confusion associated with this. The sensations are hard to describe but with proper execution im confident everyone can achieve this state.

Also keep in mind that you spirit guide will always have your best intentions in mind and will never try to force anything upon you. If this is no true then you are not in communication with your higher self/spirit guide. Keep in mind you can end to session whenever you want.

=====================================================

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/474d49007a34.gif[/atsimg]

The Gates Of Dreaming

The following section will be based on the book “The Art Of Dreaming” which is a work of fiction however based on my personal research and experience has uncanny ties to Astral Travel and Subtle body mastery. This portion of the guide is largely for entertainment purposes and theory development. Please enjoy

1st Gate of Dreaming(stabilization of the dreaming body): Arrived at when one perceives one's hands in a dream. Solved when one is able to shift the focus from the hands to another dream object and return it to the hands, all repeated a few times. Crossed when one is able to induce a state of darkness and a feeling of increased weight while falling asleep.

Basically Tactile imaging and visualization at its very elementary points. All of this is achieved through initial projection, and concluded with mastery of tactile imaging and body location. Lets move on to the 2nd gate.

2nd Gate of Dreaming (utilizing the dreaming body): Arrived at when one's dream objects start changing into something else. Solved when one is able to isolate a Scout and follow it to the realm of Inorganic Beings. Crossed when one is able to fall asleep without losing consciousness.

Also achieved through inducing AP and Lucid Dreaming. The scout object is something that is ever-changing yet familiar. I would label the scout object as a symbolic representation of a Spirit Guide, which guides you to meet new realms or spirits once “discovered” or realized.

3rd Gate of Dreaming (traveling): Arrived at when one dreams of looking at oneself. Solved when the dreaming and physical bodies become one. Crossed when one is able to control the Dreaming Emissary.Location in the body

Outer to Inner projection, and kundalini raising.( the Emissary ). Once you are able to control your kundalini and in essence you bodies energy you have reached and surpassed the 3rd gate.

4th Gate of Dreaming (Seeing): Arrived at when one is able to perceive the energetic essence of every dream item. Solved when one falls asleep in a dream, in the same position in which one has gone to sleep. Crossed when one wakes up in this reality, located only not in the physical but in the energy body.

Describing the induction of a “mind split” and basically double awareness. I have only been able to achieve this around three times consciously, but most of the time it happens unconsciously. It is very disorienting and confusing and at times difficult to bear.

DREAMING 5th Gate of Dreaming (bridging): Ability to use the dreaming body in everyday life.

I would assume this is referring to psychic ability. Possibly remote viewing or mental travel. The term “use” can be pretty broad, not sure how to fully interpret this.

DREAMING 6th Gate of Dreaming (transporting): To move the physical body to another location.

Teleportation ! I have read of masters of projection being able to move “physically” to any location they can perceive. Whether is true or not, I don’t know as I have not achieved anything such as this.

DREAMING 7th Gate of Dreaming (transcending): To step beyond this world with ones total being.

Basically ascension, nirvana, whatever you want to call it. I feel that we all reach this gate after death.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Practical Application of Energy Work :

This is personally what ive experienced as a result of energy work throughout the years.

1.) Reduction in stress and blood pressure.

2.) Heightened sense of hearing/sight/awareness, you may find that you

are noticing thing you have never before as well as appreciating the simpler thing in life.

3.) Better health, keeping you energy body healthy keeps your physical body strong.

4.) More vivid astral projection.

5.) More vivid dreams.

6.) More frequent dreams.

7.) Significant reduction in the amount of nightmares you have.
8.) More stamina.

9.) Increased patience and focus as well as memory.

10.) Better sex life ( control energy flow to certain areas and sending it to a certain someone else for ….. stimulation )

11.) Bliss.

12.) And much more I cannot think of now

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee2e637efa78.gif[/atsimg]

Leave Religion at the Door - Anchient Wisdom

The passages are ambiguous, and topics range from political advice for rulers to practical wisdom for people. Because the variety of interpretation is virtually limitless, not only for different people but for the same person over time, readers do well to avoid making claims of objectivity or superiority. Also, since the book is 81 short poems, there is little need for an abridgement.

m of course speaking of the Tao Te Ching by Lao-Tzu ( Laozi ).

Within this collection of short poems lies the secrets of the Ineffability or Genesis, The Mysterious Female, Returning (Union with the Primordial), Emptiness, Knowledge and Humility, and much much more.

Traditional accounts state that Laozi grew weary of the moral decay of city life and noted the kingdom's decline. According to these legends, he ventured west to live as a hermit in the unsettled frontier at the age of 160. At the western gate of the city, or kingdom, he was recognized by a guard. The sentry asked the old master to produce a record of his wisdom. This is the legendary origin of the Daodejing. In some versions of the tale, the sentry is so touched by the work that he leaves with Laozi to never be seen again. Some legends elaborate further that the "Old Master" was the teacher of the Buddha, or the Buddha himself.

Ancient Taoist refers to Lao-Tzu as being a man who reached full enlightenment before his passing ( which according to legend was due to his choosing).

The Tao Te Ching is fundamental to the Philosophical Taoism

Please feel free to read the few verses within this wonderful book, i wouldn't call it so much a religious text, i would define it as a collection of verbal and symbolic puzzles of wisdom's.

Read Online for Free!

Wiki
Loazi ( Wiki )

=======================

END

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/265813ad0c34.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Possibly the best thread I have ever seen on this subject! How awesome is that? So amazing! Perfect, the layout is awesome, the videos and references and pictures. Perfect how to's and yes a Master thread

Congrats my friend, bookmarked and hard copied.

Pure Awesomeness,
~TheMythLives

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Finally got the courage up to compile all the parts together, and it took way longer than i expected lol
this is not the end of the series.

I compiled this thread together so people can have one source for all the info instead of jumping around threads. There where some alot of people missed which i included in here.

enjoy your read, dont fear the walls of text

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

thanks that means alot coming from one the he premier thread makers on ATS

im glad this information is appreciated by the community and i will continue to make them as long at it is

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As with all past parts of the Astralpedia, if there are any questions please feel free to ask and i will do my best to answer. It can be about the thread or anything you feel i could answer.

thanks. and enjoy

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Comments and suggestions for future thread endeavors are also very appreciated and wanted

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by phi1618

Possibly the best thread I have ever seen on this subject! How awesome is that? So amazing! Perfect, the layout is awesome, the videos and references and pictures. Perfect how to's and yes a Master thread

hehe i was referring to the thread itself, as in an overview thread or master directory thread
a master compilation above the other sections thus far

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you for doing such an amazing job here, I have sort of done the same thing you have done in here but coming from the origintaor himself is a lot better and organized than mine

I will be looking forward to any updates you may have on this series. Keep up the good work!

S&F!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is the most dumbest stuff ever....... Will thats what i thought at first in till i tried it. This actually works, out of all of these years
. i always feelt these weird sensations in my body but i did'nt know what is was. and i swear on everything, i feel a weird pressure in my forhead when i try to kick into my third eye. i need to go deeper. im just a novice. thanks for sharing these amazing gifts God gave us.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Thank you for doing such an amazing job here, I have sort of done the same thing you have done in here but coming from the origintaor himself is a lot better and organized than mine

I will be looking forward to any updates you may have on this series. Keep up the good work!

S&F!

Thanks for the support i will keep more info and techniques coming in the months to come

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavens
This is the most dumbest stuff ever....... Will thats what i thought at first in till i tried it. This actually works, out of all of these years
. i always feelt these weird sensations in my body but i did'nt know what is was. and i swear on everything, i feel a weird pressure in my forhead when i try to kick into my third eye. i need to go deeper. im just a novice. thanks for sharing these amazing gifts God gave us.

Many people actually tell me that, they all say that this is BS and not true, then i tell them to try it and they do....

the next week they are singing a different song

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join