It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well, TML, you asked some good questions there.

As far as making it to your hard copy, that is just funny, and I think that was the highest compliment I've received on ATS yet, that someone would tell me they have printed out what I wrote.

The bio-chip device, per your question, runs off the bodies electrical current, so in essence it is counted on that your body will generate its normal amount of bio-electricity, because it cannot passively track you without it.

You will notice I said it "passively" tracks you there.

What I mean to say is that this device is only a part of the tracking system, and it is dormant in so much as it only "tracks" you when you walk through certain areas, like for instance my reference to the Wal-Mart front door, K-Mart, any retailer that has those devices I posted pictures of earlier, or something similiar to it.

As well as this, the Wal-Mart bar code scanner, where your food is swiped across to find out that Kraft brand macaroni is 98 cents a box, is a part of the system too.

This system has been right in front of many people's noses for a lot of their lives, indoctrinating you into getting used it, because it's always been there.

As for taking it out, well, that would be extremely painful because most people are squeamish about cutting themselves, except those people known as "cutters" who punish themselves through using knives on themselves (I've known a few).

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

Now, here's the scary part, for everyone else, as well as TML, and you should be really concerned here because it has taken me thirty years to track some of this information.

Cell Phone Towers will eventually become a part of this, because your cell phone's are dual use technology, meaning they had to get the cell phone towers out there, and what better way to get them out there but by selling these innocuous multiple use devices.

I say multiple use devices, the cell phone, because most have GPS in them now, and they need to be connected somehow to a system, to be tracked. Well, your cell phone has been acting as a part of that system, checking the glitches, testing the tracking ability, and as well if you go from region to region, your cell phone has to check into each and every cell phone tower in each new area, say as you are driving cross county, or cross state, or even cross country.

Remember, you have "roaming charges", well this is a certain set of keywords that I paid attention to when I first heard them, because roaming sure sounds like cattle wandering in the pasture, does it not?

Now, since I brought up "cattle" there, I will illuminate this aspect of it, and here's where jkrog08 and other U.F.O. aficionados will go haywire on me and jump in possibly.

Remember all those stories of "U.F.O. cattle mutilations"?

Yep, those are these devices being tested, testing cattle herd migration, and tracking, the mutilations are the devices being retrieved after a certain set of time in the field.

The reason for the mutilations is two-fold, because they bury the device so deep, so cattle ranchers cannot discover them by accident when they are milking their cows and they might run their hands across the animals rump and feel the device. The second reason for the mutilations, is terror, you are supposed to be terrified of "aliens" that butcher cattle and leave a bloody mutilated scene, almost like a crime scene after a massacre.

This is because people are naturally terrified of the unknown, especially when the unknown is something so brutal and violent.

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

This carries me on to those alleged "alien abductions", because they 100% completely bogus, and in no way whatsoever founded in reality.

If you have ever read on alien abductions, and I have, almost every single one has a story of people reporting some type of small device implanted in them, but the doctors can never apparently find them, which is either true because the doctor does not know what to look for, or they have already been bought under the table, under the table so there is no paper trail, or they have been threatened to cooperate.

You will notice in this video, the man speaks about "feeling special" is because of his false belief in "aliens" and his lapsed time, is because of the following. You will notice though about his mention of "tills", he is talking about the device going over the scanner at the cash register.

Now, I bet people are wondering about these people who were "abducted" recalling "aliens" and as well that they always speak to the human abductee mentally, not verbally, right?

Well, there have been many Sci-Fi Channel and other assorted television stations/shows that speak about a psychologist (I forget the name, someone post it, please) who is strong enough mentally to implant false memories, and hypnotize people to remember anything he tells them to, with of course assistance of certain pharmaceutical inducements, drug injections.

And remember all the various times where those certain people are "re-abducted", those are their keepers checking their equipment, they are as well checking on their human test-victim (I see these people as victims) for any signs of physical wear, any kind of malfunction of equipment that cause humans degrade, an example would be cancer, or internal burns, etc.

The reason for all this secrecy with cattle mutilations and "alien abductions" is because the American people would absolutely go nuts if they knew what our Government had intended for them, and because of the way the laws are written, human testing is not allowed until after thorough animal testing, on anything that is given to us as a medicine, or even electric device like for instance a pacemaker.

I will leave some of this out not because I do not want to speak about it, but because I would like some of the other ATS'ers to speak and as well corroborate my information, or even disagree for that matter if they so choose to do that.

The reason for me putting this thread in the political ideology thread and not U.F.O.'s is because of the various political ideologies being influenced and affected by all of these seemingly separate events, but I believe they are all a larger part of a larger still pattern and I believe that people are being sold a lie in order to get this to happen because this is all tied together psychologically and ideologically.

It is thrown to the winds of all four corners of the Earth so as to keep it apart so no one person can investigate it all, and no one can corroborate this evidence, but the powers that be did not count of the internet working quite so well.

Oh yeah, the internet will be a part of it as well someday, because the devices are already coming along that will be able to sync up with this device.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

[edit on 9-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was pondering today and wondered if the United Nations had a direct hand in R.F.I.D. chips, so when time allowed, I went on the United Nations website.

I put the search words RFID and look at one of the entries (there's pages of them, most are downloadable PDF's) I came up with.

United Nations : R.F.I.D. Mail Tracking

The System uses radio frequency identification (RFID), a technology that transmits the identity, in the form of a unique serial number, of an object or person wirelessly, using radio waves.

It is designed to enable readers to capture data on tags and transmit it to a computer system – without needing a person to be involved.

Sure sounds like they are doing something there which may later collide with our laws about illegal search and seizure, knowing it is about mail, and not humans, yet, is only a part of the equation.

What I find interesting is that Verichip and Digital Angel deny that their R.F.I.D. chip can hold information, other than a tracking number, but they fail to point out, and most people miss those very important keywords there, tracking number.

A "tracking number" is in itself, information, it is what that number ties to that is important, whether it a bank account, credit cards, Social Security Number, Birth Certificate number, or whatever else they include.

If the United States, Russia, China, France, and the United Kingdom are permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, are they collaborating together towards this one goal?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

lol, I think this thread is the HIGHEST compliments to the members given by you SKL. Taking time out of your day to bring this to our attention. I still have questions..lol.. Could this device be used for Mind Control Manipulation? As I have state din my thread:

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

In many documents their are references to past implants in the braina nd teeth. I believe and I have good reason that Dental fillings are used for experiments in todays world. Along with cellphones and the other devices. So basically, could this device WHILE being passive transmit a signal to the brain? Because it would have to be near a nerve, like the arm nerve (ulnar nerve). And anywhere near or in close proximity that an electrical energy or charge can be dispersed could travel to the CNS (Central Nervous System) to the brain.

Also this may sound strange, but would it be possible or a possibility that these chips could be DNA encoded? And by that I mean be ability to be processed into the DNA strange? Sort of like a walking Genome Project type of deal?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

As far as mind control goes, I do not think that this technology is that far advanced, yet.

I do see how it can eventually link to being implanted with more devices though.

You have seen The Matrix and Johnny Mnemonic I am sure.

I have the distinct impression this is where it will eventually lead.

We as humans would have to be what the technology is called "wet-wired" for that to be capable.

That term is a euphamism for having electrical circuitry implanted within your brain and various other parts of your neural system, and another term for it is neural implants.

This would be through the Central Nervous System like you referenced.

But, think about your hands-free/wireless device on your cell phone, it hangs over your ear, correct?

I read about sci-fi books where this device is later implanted (phone system) in your jawbone, and this is where something like you referenced would come into play, if they try that, it takes having your jawbone drilled into and an implant device.

We are being led to this arena very quikcly by the moves, television shows, and sci-fi books through seeded technology propaganda.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Star, Flag, and Digg!

I wish I could say more, but it is digesting for now. I will get back to it very soon with some fluff! It will only be fluff, because all the meat and potatoes are already in there!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Star, Flag, and Digg!

I wish I could say more, but it is digesting for now. I will get back to it very soon with some fluff! It will only be fluff, because all the meat and potatoes are already in there!!

Thank you.

I like my meat and potatoes.

Cotton Candy Words, Gumdrop Dreams, and Rainbow Smiles : Mr Obama's Sugar High

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I hadn't read any of that thread yet! I guess we really are on the same page!
I hadn't read it yet, because the title was TOO good! I knew exactly where you were going with that one!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you, again.

I like to investigate, research, and dig into things heavily, and I do with the intent of knowing what is going on, and if I share those ideas, I need the knowledge to back it up.

Which is why I created this thread, and I could have done it without links, but I decided to include those for people who wanted easier access to the knowledge, even if they disagreed with me, at least I gave them the resources to disagree.

I have been digging on this type of topic for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I found these interesting videos I thought would add to some of what I already have posted.

One World Government RFID 666 Part 1

One World Government RFID 666 Part 2

One World Government RFID 666 Part 3

One World Government RFID 666 Part 4

I have seen these videos before and found it fascinating the amount of information that is tracked.

A Small Victory For The North American Union

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is of course for your convenience.

United Airlines Introduces The R.F.I.D. Chip

Katherine Albrecht Interview w/Campaign For Liberty Part 1

Katherine Albrecht Interview w/Campaign For Liberty : Part 2

Katherine Albrecht Interview w/Campaign For Liberty : Part 3

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
TML, now I found this video, but I would take it with a grain of salt as to the truthfulness of the content.

Verichip RFID Mind Control

Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ebert on RFID

Mythbusters : Denied Permission to "Bust" RFID

You will see with the last video the names of all the corporations connected to this device.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Today is a Day of Rememberance So Let Us Remember

Today is a day where not one nation of people was attacked, but many nation's of many people residing in one country reside together, we must not forget and we must not let this day fall short of our long memory, because someone has to pay.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30e47717d3af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I made the thread below because it was inspired because of this one.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

As well as that they both seem to be directing towards the same path in their topics and I will have to see whether they will meet somewhere in the middle at a date in the future.

The more and more I read the book I linker below the more I get pissed off.

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join