It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult date 090909, vedic astrology, possible assassination attempt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Mr. Ken Adachi suggests that an assassination attempt may be perpetrated against President Obama on 09 09 09.
Read his article about the occult date 09 09 09 on his site educate-yourself.org:
educate-yourself.org...

As a vedic astrologer, I think it is not out of the question. Some sort of world calamity can certainly be expected in September anyway. Quoting from the summary published on the site melocco.nnx.hu... on September events:

"September 2009 may bring dangerous challenges for the entire world. It is not out of the question that we experience a worldwide upheaval, or a great natural catastrophe (earthquake or another tsunami), as well as a sudden deterioration of the economy, and/or a worldwide return of the inflluenza pandemic - in a much more destructive form than heretofore. This is especially true to certain denser periods of time, for example Sept. 9, as well as the New Moon of Sept. 18 - and the days following these two. There may be political catastrophies, sedition, breakout of a war, since we wil still be in the area ruled by the Sun (which also means political power). Opposing groups will talk over each other's heads with no hope for reconciliation or compromise, as if the members of the other group weren't human. The collective energy may be anything like the peasant uprisings (16th century) or those of sectarian religious or political maniacs. The situation is challenged until the very end of the month - many people should again ask for the protection of higher powers, each in the form fitting its karma, and some of us must learn to face the unacceptable. Although the greater part of the problems go with mass sacrifices, will involve the sphere of the relationship with the earth and nature, health and the economy. Worldwide clashes are expected around pure water and food, natural, unadulterated seeds, waste and the questions of alternative treatments. The outcome of these events will have its effects felt for a longer time - as long as Saturn stays in Virgo, that is, until 2011 December."

Technical details follow as to the how and why in Vedic astrology, then how Hungary will have a hard time according to the 1946 chart.
Switzerland and Japan are mentioned, an economic disaster, the central bank of EU central banks.

Adachi, being skeptic of staged NWO public events, says an attempt can be made on whoever the President is. Looking at vedic astrology (Western astrologers did not issue dire warnings as far as I know, check TMA), I think danger of assassination attempts may be still around for a few weeks to come. But I agree 09 09 09 is a numerology date, and that is the day Saturn changes signs in sidereal/vedic. 9 is the number of Mars in India. I also think another dangerous date is Sept. 18, partly because 18 also adds up to 9, and partly because the new Moon will be together with Saturn and retrograde Mercury. I think this is true even if the standard Obama place or hour is incorrect. Another version I think is possible is that the fan is not hit on Sept 09 yet, but the order is issued and something happens later, perhaps on the 18th.
I would welcome comments on the occult and numerology, astrology (of all sorts, even if results are contrary to the findings of vedic) or the possible explanations or reasons for such an assassination attempt - I must add that it would be a tragedy in my view, possibly leading to race riots, chaos etc. (Mr. Adachi says martial law.)

Please refrain from posting if all you want to say is how you hate the President and if you would welcome an assassination, I would prefer arguments and reasons - or prophecies here. And think about the consequences.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a totally uninformed, uneducated question. Is the number 9 special some way, as in 090909, or is it just because of the repeating numbers? The reason I ask is that if it's just the repeating numbers then do we expect these every year until 2012 - 121212?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
9/9/09 could be a false flag right wing terroist attack

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

More likely a left wing terrorist attack from Obama - Like the mandatory swine flu vaccinations where Obama will force our children to be injected with poison and then declare martial law when people disagree.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is a very special day.
My birthday.
(yay!)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, my old ladies too, so happy birthday to all the virgos out there!!!

I think 22 sept sounds far more interesting anyways, that was my ex girls birthday, and trust me, she is quite capable of making TSHTF and collapsing things in a reign of terror

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I plead ignorance when it comes to adding significance to numbers. I do hope 9/9/9 turns out to be a none event as the Y2K scare turned out to be. Good read though.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

More likely a left wing terrorist attack from Obama - Like the mandatory swine flu vaccinations where Obama will force our children to be injected with poison and then declare martial law when people disagree.

Lol, how about we just keep it to "domestic terrorism" attack? Right, left, moderate... they're all the same really.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
My birthday.
(yay!)

Yay! HB PH!

My son's birthday will be the 111111 one (11/11/11). Ooooohhhh, I just realized that I added one... 111111 one... get it?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen. Its going to be the same 060606 or 070707

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
09/09/09 will pass uneventfully like 06/06/06. Everyone will just have to wait for 12/21/12.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I cant say I am into astrology, or significance of dates ETC.

But can I please point something out?

Last year 08/08/08 type it into the search engine just like that, and there are a lot of predictions, Like this

07/07/07 again type it into the ATS search engine as is. again predictions, Like this

06/06/06 same again, Like this

I see a pattern, I didn't go any further back, because every year so much is supposed to happen on this kind of date, I mean we are already full to the brim with 12/12/12, it is a fascination with dates and numbers, touch wood nothing does happen, but you do see the pattern don't you?

Again I really hope there is no assassination attempt, but then again, assassinations happen every day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
My birthday.
(yay!)

Well Happy Birthday!

Do something that you will remember even if you get Alzheimers since I am sure that we are headed for times that we going to want to forget.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Here's part 1 to that described Rense' interview

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The mirrored or reflected image is of course 06/06/06. As above so below. Now where have I heard that before? Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes, Mars is No 9, destruction at the end of a cycle. 08 08 08 was Beijing, Chinese lookat it as good, 8 is Saturn, the planet of solidity and time, so they may have staged a bunch of secret rituals for themselves. 07 07 was a terrorist attack, 7 being Ketu, which act like Mars according to ancient texts.

The point is they like repeated numbers as they signal a heaping of of cycles of energy. This is like you can have a great party when Venus and the Moon are together, but especially if this event falls on a Friday, which is the day of Venus (Freya). Astrology itself works like this.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Plus there are an untold number of prayer and meditation circles at these dates to neutralize bad energy. Plus the effect of Internet publicity. So if nothing happens, that may be the result of the silent work of many good people. Orthodox Jews for example will gather on the 18th as that is Rosh HaShanah, the Jewish New Year. Many prayers and personal cleansing goes on.
In fact, from a spiritual point of view it is precisely these times that would cajole people into working spiritual change. And the PTB always have B and C plans. Perhaps is an attempt at the President's life remains unsuccessful, a war could break out with Georgia, Iran or even Russia... in a matter of days.
Or, as another reader pointed out, the mass vaccination campaign could backfire into armed conflicts and sedition. I for one would not want to be vaccinated with mercury-containing BS...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

Tell you what.
Don't bother telling me when your birthday is.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
09 09 09
09 09 2009
WTF?

Oh, that crazy 2 messes it all up.
Just saying. Numerology is hilarious to me. Based on what calendar?

00-00-0000 That is in terms of BOB.

Birth of Bob.

That's when things became important.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

So what you are saying is that at nine minutes past nine am on the ninth of the ninth in 2009 a nuclear device will deternate inside the Iranian embassy in Washington dc wiping out half the population of Washington dc and taking obama with them.Of course i am only joking.That will never happen.But this made up scenario like hundreads of other possible targets can never be overlooked.The United States has a very power Intelligence service protecting there country and its citizens.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join