It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult date 090909, vedic astrology, possible assassination attempt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Mr. Ken Adachi suggests that an assassination attempt may be perpetrated against President Obama on 09 09 09.
Read his article about the occult date 09 09 09 on his site educate-yourself.org:
educate-yourself.org...

As a vedic astrologer, I think it is not out of the question. Some sort of world calamity can certainly be expected in September anyway. Quoting from the summary published on the site melocco.nnx.hu... on September events:

"September 2009 may bring dangerous challenges for the entire world. It is not out of the question that we experience a worldwide upheaval, or a great natural catastrophe (earthquake or another tsunami), as well as a sudden deterioration of the economy, and/or a worldwide return of the inflluenza pandemic - in a much more destructive form than heretofore. This is especially true to certain denser periods of time, for example Sept. 9, as well as the New Moon of Sept. 18 - and the days following these two. There may be political catastrophies, sedition, breakout of a war, since we wil still be in the area ruled by the Sun (which also means political power). Opposing groups will talk over each other's heads with no hope for reconciliation or compromise, as if the members of the other group weren't human. The collective energy may be anything like the peasant uprisings (16th century) or those of sectarian religious or political maniacs. The situation is challenged until the very end of the month - many people should again ask for the protection of higher powers, each in the form fitting its karma, and some of us must learn to face the unacceptable. Although the greater part of the problems go with mass sacrifices, will involve the sphere of the relationship with the earth and nature, health and the economy. Worldwide clashes are expected around pure water and food, natural, unadulterated seeds, waste and the questions of alternative treatments. The outcome of these events will have its effects felt for a longer time - as long as Saturn stays in Virgo, that is, until 2011 December."

Technical details follow as to the how and why in Vedic astrology, then how Hungary will have a hard time according to the 1946 chart.
Switzerland and Japan are mentioned, an economic disaster, the central bank of EU central banks.

Adachi, being skeptic of staged NWO public events, says an attempt can be made on whoever the President is. Looking at vedic astrology (Western astrologers did not issue dire warnings as far as I know, check TMA), I think danger of assassination attempts may be still around for a few weeks to come. But I agree 09 09 09 is a numerology date, and that is the day Saturn changes signs in sidereal/vedic. 9 is the number of Mars in India. I also think another dangerous date is Sept. 18, partly because 18 also adds up to 9, and partly because the new Moon will be together with Saturn and retrograde Mercury. I think this is true even if the standard Obama place or hour is incorrect. Another version I think is possible is that the fan is not hit on Sept 09 yet, but the order is issued and something happens later, perhaps on the 18th.
I would welcome comments on the occult and numerology, astrology (of all sorts, even if results are contrary to the findings of vedic) or the possible explanations or reasons for such an assassination attempt - I must add that it would be a tragedy in my view, possibly leading to race riots, chaos etc. (Mr. Adachi says martial law.)

Please refrain from posting if all you want to say is how you hate the President and if you would welcome an assassination, I would prefer arguments and reasons - or prophecies here. And think about the consequences.

I suppose you will come on ats sept 10 and and explain why nothing happened on 090909?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

Tell you what.
Don't bother telling me when your birthday is.

Okay........

But really confused...............

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Astrology is bogus.

There are ongoing tensions between Russia-Georgia over blockades of supplies to Abkhazia.

Ukraine and various other eastern european countries (Czech's to name one) are at an all-time post-soviet low with their relations with Russia. Accusations of spies and expulsions are commonplace.

This month and the next will likely see an increase further tensions between Iran & N.Korea and the west over nuclear issues.

With Russia and China heavily involved in both Iran and Venezuela.

N.Korea and Russia are helping to arm Iran.

Venezuela are exporting petrol to Iran.

Israel will be itching to bomb Iran after sanctions against exports to Iran have been implemented.

Hezbollah has 40,000 rockets aimed at Israel. Syria, along with Iran are arming Hezbollah.

NATO may send more troops to Afghanistan, and some US military analysts are saying this will destabalise pakistan, which is a nuclear-armed state.

White supremecist nutjobs are dreaming of assassinating Obama.

Al-Qaeda/taliban have been threatening to attack Washington several times over the past 6 months on a large scale.

China are eying Taiwan wondering when they can take over.

N.Korea are processing all Uranian and Plutonium into as many bombs as they can, and each one probably getting more powerful.

We don't need astrology to say things are fu*ked up and going to get even more fu*ked up is a logical assertion.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

umm...alziemers!!! you made the joke, Phage played along lolol

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I hope so. I would be the happiest if plans were foiled by the intelligence service. For that matter, I hope they read weird predictions as this one.

However, my experience is that in SOME FORM these energies manifest. What I see is a cross around 09 09 09 - and the other wing is Pluto opposing Mars in Gemini. That is forcing out powers of darkness to clean, however, there is a basic division. I have never seen so many people divided by politics into two uncompromising camps in the US as now. The same is true of Hungary. The US is traditionally tied to Gemini, Hungary to Sagittarius, that is why I published this prediction in the first place. The Pluto-Mars opposition does not bring out the nicer, more tolerant aspects of this.
What it means is fanaticism, deep divisions, VERBAL AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE (sorry for the caps).
The thing is, it could manifest anywhere in the world in many forms. That, I guess, depends upon the karma of the people who live in that country. Their present state of mind etc. I am Hungarian-American, and I am not proud of the state of either countries from a spiritual point of view now - though I am certainly glad the Bush years are over...

My last point: yes, occult circles would look at 09 09 09 as well as 2009 09 09 - numerology is not a schoolchildren's game, this is just the basics. They wil look at ALL variables, believe me.
One I did not mention before is that the 18th of September will be 9 days from 09 09 09 - that would make it a fourth level nine-quadrant... I guess, even more powerful. I am not sure how occultists think from here on, but it is possible they think like Indian astrologers to some degree... Many techniques are common here.

In less than two weeks we will know what is the manner of manifesting this energy. (For that matter, I do not simply believe "the secret" and stuff like that, so I do not think it is so simple to change karma as to think different thoughts with your conscious mind.)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Alien Mind,

I am trying to do that in advance.
To restate my assertion: out of astrology and numerology something will happen that is catastrophic. It could be triggered by an assassination attempt such as against Mr. Obama. Even if unsuccessful, if perpetrated by white extremists, it could lead to a whole lot of problems. Just think about what happened to the Rodney King case.

I do not think a large scale terror attack against D.C. is in the cards from this, although it is not out of the question.
America and Hungary are certainly in focus - as is Japan and Switzerland.

Events could unfold on the 9th, on the 18th or starting out from those dates.

john124:

I am glad you summed up the most important powder kegs where sparks could ignite things. This will help anyone thinking on this thread!
Excellent summary.

As for your criticism of astrology: I used to hate the very way astrologers talked - for decades. I don't know what changed that in the end - I still do not buy a lot of Western and popular astrology. However, over the years I have been forced to recognize that some information comes through. It is your choice and it will always be...
True believers are dangerous, skepticism usually helps. I merely do not exclude information that comes from other sources than what I know. Prophecy etc as well...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you should do something for your birthday Phage. go somewhere
come back and tell us about it. or do something here on ats.
did you ever get jumped by a bunch of your friends on your birthday.

it's funny how much people watch the dates now days. numerology,
common people never even knew it existed until recently. it caught on
fast. alot sure has changed since 2000. huh

Happy Birthday Phage!

[edit on 7-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thanks Kokatsi for the response. Astrology is so complicated, there are so many things that affect other things that it amazes me that anybody can keep them straight. It's a fascinating subject, thanks for the post. I really wish that other astrologers would weigh in though.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I don't agree. Astrology is just another data point - just like the other sciences - ok maybe it's not an accepted hard science in the West, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have anything to offer. Eastern countries think it does. Practitioners spend a lot of time and effort analyzing things that none of the rest of us even consider. Just because astrology is pointing to something that seems obvious to you shouldn't discount it - it should confirm it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Four stars for saying that date is your birthday?

Uh, happy birthday? If the prediction in the OP turns out to be false, the world will still remember that date because its PHAGE's birthday!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

umm...alziemers!!! you made the joke, Phage played along lolol

People with Alzheimer's don't forget everything. Some memories they hang on to tightly.

I didn't say he "was" going to get Alzheimer's. I said to make a day that he would remember even if he did.

It was a blessing not a curse.

I guess in these days of fear and division it is getting harder and harder to tell friend from foe and good from evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
9/9 eh? That's 1 day before the NFL season opener...go Titans

I think I could bet the house that nothing will happen on 9/9/09 and I'd be correct. I mean these dates have no correlation, if it were 9/9/9999 then maybe...but the calendar is relative to whoever created it, so you can't say it's numbers have meaning any more than a number in time has meaning...a number reoccurring in nature is different like the golden ratio, etc...but this numerical meanings within dates and times is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just another day of this #e life we all call the rat run. Nothing will happen apart from millions being raped, murdered, peoples lives being destroyed and so on and so on........just an everday occurance.

I cant believe that Nibiru will hit on my birthday tho. What a day that will be! (if it happens).

[edit on 7-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

, you were confused
, i pointed out the obvious, no need to complicate things my friend, i believe its getting easier to depict friend from foe these days ,as long as friendly sarcasm is taken with a grain of salt, all good.

Take care m8

[edit on 8/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by john124

Astrology is random, like the lottery. If every outcome is bad then what do you expect the outcome to be that comes out!

I was just saying the world is fuc*ed up already therefore anybody can guess something correct by chance whether that be astrology or draws out of a hat. It doesn't mean anything except a lucky or unlucky guess! That's the only rational outlook on these processes.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nothing gonna happen.....trust me

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Alien Mind,

I am trying to do that in advance.
To restate my assertion: out of astrology and numerology something will happen that is catastrophic. It could be triggered by an assassination attempt such as against Mr. Obama. Even if unsuccessful, if perpetrated by white extremists, it could lead to a whole lot of problems. Just think about what happened to the Rodney King case.

I do not think a large scale terror attack against D.C. is in the cards from this, although it is not out of the question.
America and Hungary are certainly in focus - as is Japan and Switzerland.

Events could unfold on the 9th, on the 18th or starting out from those dates.

john124:

I am glad you summed up the most important powder kegs where sparks could ignite things. This will help anyone thinking on this thread!
Excellent summary.

As for your criticism of astrology: I used to hate the very way astrologers talked - for decades. I don't know what changed that in the end - I still do not buy a lot of Western and popular astrology. However, over the years I have been forced to recognize that some information comes through. It is your choice and it will always be...
True believers are dangerous, skepticism usually helps. I merely do not exclude information that comes from other sources than what I know. Prophecy etc as well...

We'll see tomorrow now won't we.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
it is now 8:06pm Sept 9,2009 and nothing has happened.

Now tell us why.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Something still can. I did not say I was a master of the mundane aspect of astrology. If still nothing catastrophic happens nine days from now, and the weekend following that, numerology does not have such a strong bearing on mundane astrological trial predictions as I assumed. (Mundane means here the brach of astrology dealing with masses of people, countries etc.) What I received today was very conflicting vibrations, and three pieces of news: Switzerland was declared ahead of the US economically (which is contrary to my earlier intuition, although Switzerland was in the news in terms of economics), argued debate on the status of the harly rescued hungarian economy Tamiflu-resistant flu tribes in Hong Kong and mass flooding in Turkey (Punarvasu).

So wait nine more days for something big to happen - which may break out within three days of that the latest. Come the evening of the 18th, and we do not get more than more economic squabbles, more spreading of the flu and more debate about vaccinations - by the Monday following the coming one my side will be evaluated. This is one down out of three possibilities (the eighteenth and the days following that).

But if it turns out that something big bad IS happening on the 18th, or latest the 21th, I would be far happier to revise my application of Indian astrology to the untested waters of mundane predicitons, instead of having to deal with a sudden crisis - recongizing all the powder kegs pointed out in this thread.
Keep counting until the 18th. If a conspiracy breaks out it is surely planned at least a few days ahead of time - maby now, we just do not know it yet...

I appreciate the feedback and the support of Iamonlyhuman.
Astrology is an old language, being deciphered these days in a different light. I do not claim to speak it perfectly. I am learning from experiments like this and feedback.

Keep it up!

Kokatsi

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just find this thread today - on a conspiracy expert with mideast connections. He says something bigger is going to happen soon than 9/11.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We will see.
This man is credited to have forewarned the FBI of 9/11.
If something does, I wonder how many astrologers woill have hinted at the possibility?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join