It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult date 090909, vedic astrology, possible assassination attempt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So what if your number in numerology is 999 like mine is....

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritoftheNightSky

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

umm...alziemers!!! you made the joke, Phage played along lolol

People with Alzheimer's don't forget everything. Some memories they hang on to tightly.

I didn't say he "was" going to get Alzheimer's. I said to make a day that he would remember even if he did.

It was a blessing not a curse.

I beg to differ, my great aunt had Alzheimer's, caused her to slowly forget how to walk, use the restroom, eventually stopped breathing on her own, then her heart forgot how to beat. Alzheimer's does more than just erase memories, eventually leads to a shutdown of involuntary actions and muscles.

I guess in these days of fear and division it is getting harder and harder to tell friend from foe and good from evil.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by milkmustache]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by milkmustache]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ekudram

I am not really a numerology believer but I am also a 9...

This website has some information regarding what your number says about you.

www.astrology-numerology.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Well,i don't think they'll ever tell anyone if it was a failed attempt lol...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes to all skeptics. Small things happened, and we could some of us feel the charges who work on meditation circles. We specifically wished nothing rash would happen. So nothing happened. I must say many around me felt the stress, but it was dissipated in other realms quickly - here in many traffic accidents, public scandals, a few protest actions, but nothing bloodthirsty.

As I am not a numerology expert, I only did this as an experiment with coming times in this fall as per astrology. I must admit, there are so many variables there in this September that I was unsure what directions it would take. A pandemic IS going on, but it is not world-threatening.

A noted Australian brain surgeon published research that said people who do mobile phones for several hours a day have doubled their exposure to brain cancer. And that we have a maturing public epidemic of that at our hands. He uses handsfree. Europeans dump milk on the woods - traces of 29.

Another Vedic Astrologer, Joni Patry forecast that if anything catastrophic happens, it will be around October 4-10, peaking around 10/9. Just for your interest.

Well, anyone wants to keep this up? The original OP has been evaluated, conclusions drawn. I will wait for feedback then good bye and I will post some other remarkable mundane event if I see one. (Mundane astrology is experimental at best, since the whole science was developed for horary astrology of individuals. So all mass predicitions are up in air. Energies can be named. We could see nationalists getting extreme here but we did not know how they would confront Slovakia of all places...)

Greetings, keep it up, amd if you see a topic relevant to this, pleas post it here so we can jump over.

Kokatsi

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join