It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucas Daniel Smith"Court Papaer's filed"Obama birth certificate"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am sure we all seen the video.
if not here is video.

WND news posted the story.
Here...he tried to sell on ebay remember.
www.wnd.com...

As WND reported, Lucas Smith, a former resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and known by the eBay handle "colmado_noranja," claimed online and in phone conversations with WND to have an authentic document from Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa proving Obama's birth there at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Filed with Court Declaration of Lucas Daniel Smith and a copy of Kenian hospital Birth Certificate for Barack Hussein Obama September 4th, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34864f36a7b0.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84fc5178d629.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c376a28c3663.jpg[/atsimg]

Now if this Lucas Smith is lying and forged this document...
He is going to prison for a long time...
So why would he be lying?
His freedom for a forgery?

A no Brainer...If it looks real..Check obama's foot.
He can't fake the foot print..it's like a finger print.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
74.125.155.132...:emwRKqthjvsJ
ig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-00570.pdf+birth+certificate+fraud&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
oig.hhs.gov...
BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD

Federal Advisory Committee on False Identification - Problems related to false identification and misuse of birth certificates have been addressed in a number of studies conducted over the last 25 years. In 1974, the Federal Advisory Committee on False Identification (FACFI), commissioned by the Attorney General of the United States, recognized the criminal use of false identification documents. In its 1976 report entitled

The Criminal Use of False Identification, the committee concluded that 100 percent of all Federal fugitives and 80 percent of all drug trafficking are associated with false identification. They also reported that false identification is a major factor in crime, including illegal immigration and flight from justice, and that falsified or stolen vital statistics (i.e., birth certificates) are used as “breeder documents.” (“Breeder documents” refer to documents that allow the holder to obtain other documents -- passports, driver’s licenses, etc. -- and benefits, such as resident status, Social Security benefits, loans, and other government aid, including Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, Food Stamps, and Medicaid). The Federal Advisory Committee also issued a supplemental report entitled A Plan for Reducing the Abuse of Birth Certification. In 1984, the Laws at Work Task Force, co-chaired by top HHS officials, issued a report entitled A Report of the Task Force on Criminal Implications of False Identification. These two reports on false identification have findings similar to the 1976 report

Federal Pdf on fraud.
And what types of people do it.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
And Orly is in court on the 8th whilst Obama is reading to the little children. Hmm.

What impressed me about this certificate is the 'British protectorate of Kenya', which is how it should be.
I think most have worn themselves out thinking about all this..lol
And yes, why would Lucas risk so much if he was just scamming. He must sincerely believe this is the real deal.
So we can just hope that Orly gets a fair hearing and hasn't messed up on the technicalities yet again.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In my opinion, this will be very difficult for the court to ignore. That doesn't mean that the case could very likely be dismissed...but, highly speculative if it does. I would imagine gag orders would come into effect if action is to be taken against anyone in office.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So does the birth certificate pictured here, state obama was born in USA or Kenya?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

It says his birth place is Kenya.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but something is smelling fishy about that birth certificate...

And I don't need to say that if Orly Taitz is behind this, God knows how dumb this will get...

The other birth certificate was proven to be a political hoax...

Now, as to what you said about faking a footprint: it's easy to get a footprint. Who's to say that the footprint on there is not from another baby?

Something doesn't feel right about this, and I think that this is a forgery.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the birth certificate that was proven to be a fraud.

As you can see, this also has a raised seal and it said he was born in Mombasa.

I'm sorry, but I think you were had, Amused.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok this what i THINK.
as i see all of this unfold.

See the foot print..it's no different than a fingerprint.
A
If it's obama's baby print...there is no way someone could fake it..no one can eve n see a school record of his.

B
It has a raised seal..and stamped by the government as a true form of identification..
Obama Himself could use this in kenya..for real.
and none be the wiser.

C
It's almost impossible to catch birth certificate fraud because of certain law's..that vary from state to state.
But with the print of a foot..it's 110% unique ..as in Either it IS or it ISN"T.

So logically.
there is only two options from here.
Yes it's real.
Or
One of the best forgery's in mankind's history.

Raised seal.
Time stamped by government.
Doctor's signature's.
and supervisor of Obstetrics
and a baby's foot print.

And if it is a fake...and proven 100% as so.
I will be like every obamabot..and say Yes it's true people are indeed trying to start crap...
and never say another word but to discredit.

But there is just as much fact's that the document is real..as the fast check.org version say's that it is real.

BTW
So people can start to discredit Fastcheck.org and there Bias for obama's .
HERE ya go.
Chicago Annenberg Challenge
en.wikipedia.org...

At a meeting with Simmons and Patricia Albjerg Graham, Deborah Leff suggested that Barack Obama would make a good board chairman.[36] After meeting and being impressed by Obama, Graham told Obama that she wanted him to be chairman of the Board of Directors.[36] Obama said that he would agree to serve as chairman if Graham would be vice chairman, to which Graham agreed.[36]

So you can see Obama's group Known as Fastcheck.org...
May have feed you the biggest lie in American history.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Yes..i know what your saying..i Do

And yes it could be any baby's footprint.

But it could just as easy be Obama's footprint...
Then what if it is?

Will we then say he somehow got a baby print of obama from some where?

NONE can even get a simple school transcript /medical history/anything..
So i feel if there is any merit to this whole case...and they Honestly don;t know if it is fake...
Test the print...
If it's his..we will know.
If not arrest this Lucas smith for forgery and a few other thing's.

to show people once and for all fraud in our government against our president should not be wasting our time.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I see your hesitancy in regarding this document as proof positive. But, seriously, you can't just say the other birth certificate was a hoax so this one must be.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
It says his birth place is Kenya.

Where?

It says his father's birthplace is Kenya.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

you can't just say the other birth certificate was a hoax so this one must be.

Indeed, What if the other BC was released to discredit this one !

The amount of resources that were thrown at the other BC to prove it to be false and now this one has come out no-one is bothering to check anything.......desired effect achieved.

I wonder if anyone can find the timeline of events ie was this BC first offered on e-bay before the known Hoaxed BC was revealed ?

S+F

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think the line was crossed with the last hoax birth certificate. I for one am hesitant with everything I see now. It is easy to fool me apparently. But that is why I rely on my intuition or little nudges to keep me on the right path. Its crazy that you can't believe your own eyes anymore.

I think there may be a campaign afoot to achieve that reaction in as large a percentage of the population as possible. Seeing is not believing.

If that is the real certificate (???) there will be even more problems for the US Citizenry to self-destruct over.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I say they need to prosecute everyone that bring's this false claim's with forged document's..in our court's.

to the full extent of the law...

Like This Lucas Smith guy..
He claim's he went to Kenya and got this document Personally.

Thus he i the soul cause and effect...
If it it proven to be fake that is.

So there after if anyone claim's they have a real certificate...They better be dang sure right they do.

Cause it is not good for our country to fight over this nonsense...if it has no merit.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I see your hesitancy in regarding this document as proof positive. But, seriously, you can't just say the other birth certificate was a hoax so this one must be.

I can say it's a hoax, because the person who said it was a real birth certificate later posted the birth certificate back up and wrote on it, "You've been punked."

It is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Cause it is not good for our country to fight over this nonsense...if it has no merit.

Who is fighting in the country over this issue? Arguing on this site maybe and a few others...but 'fighting'...where?
People object, quite rightly so, that there is no validated long form certificate...it has precious little to do with any fakes really...that is just part and parcel of protesting the need for proof of his eligibility.
It is interesting that Lucas would put his head on the line though, if this was known to be fake...so he at least must believe it is genuine.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I can say it's a hoax, because the person who said it was a real birth certificate later posted the birth certificate back up and wrote on it, "You've been punked."

Well if some punk somewhere said it was a hoax that must make it so...sigh.
So if I copy this Lucas certificate...change a few initials....make a copy, prop it up against a typewriter, add a woodblock of a child's footprint on the table...stick an inky fingerprint on the table for good measure and write 'you've been punk'd' all over it and screw it up, you will just take that at face value ...and somehow that would invalidate the Lucas certificate?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

It is a hoax.

That's the FIRST Kenyan BC.
That was a Hoax.

This is a different one.
It has not yet been proven to be a hoax.

I don't like to see you and oneclickaway arguing because of a misunderstanding.

Originally posted by oneclickaway
..so he at least must believe it is genuine.

I agree. I don't think he'd take a chance with fraud if he knew it was fake. But that doesn't make it genuine either. That has yet to be determined.

It would be SO easy to fake this. And depending on how much he paid to get it... the maker would have means, motive and opportunity.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well if some punk somewhere said it was a hoax that must make it so...sigh. So if I copy this Lucas certificate...change a few initials....make a copy, prop it up against a typewriter, add a woodblock of a child's footprint on the table...stick an inky fingerprint on the table for good measure and write 'you've been punk'd' all over it and screw it up, you will just take that at face value ...and somehow that would invalidate the Lucas certificate?

Yes, if you posted it.

But the same person who posted up the birth certificate in the first place and said that it was a real Kenyan certificate of Obama's later posted it back it, saying it was a hoax.

The same guy did it. It wasn't like it was two different people.

[edit on 5/9/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

No, I meant the first one. One Click knows what I mean.

The first one was a hoax.

I believe this one is also a hoax.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join