It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucas Daniel Smith"Court Papaer's filed"Obama birth certificate"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If the purpose is to make any one doubt any birth certificate put forth as evidence,you would have several geographically separate people release various birth certificates later shown to be forgeries,so that when some one does come up with a true copy of the official Kenyan birth certificate for Barack Hussain Obama ,no one will accept it at face value.
I have had background checks for the military and the department of Homeland security and many jobs where I HAD TO PRODUCE A TRUE COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

I think you missed the point............

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Instead of instantly sealing all document's of obama's the first day in office to conceal something.
The FIRST DAY!!!!!!!

Do you have the source on that? I have only seen it mentioned here on ATS and I'm wondering where it came from. Thanks.

i will find the source for ya.
cant rember off hand.

But the first thing he signed int he whitehouse was to seal all his record's..was first thing on his list.
i know it said that..but i will find the source..been awhile since i read it.

I know the information is posted on ATS but I just went to the source.
Since wikipedia has Executive Orders in their entirety in text format here is the same text as you'll find in the GOV.PDF's
(Personally, I don't like quoting Wiki*.* but there you have it.)

Executive Order 13489
en.wikisource.org...

Sec. 4. Claim of Executive Privilege by Former President.

(a) Upon receipt of a claim of executive privilege by a living former President, the Archivist shall consult with the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel), the Counsel to the President, and such other executive agencies as the Archivist deems appropriate concerning the Archivist's determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege. Any determination under section 3 of this order that executive privilege shall not be invoked by the incumbent President shall not prejudice the Archivist's determination with respect to the former President's claim of privilege.

Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked.

Emphasis added... Also, section 4 is explicit in that every release will be reviewed by Archivist, AG & other agencies. See below for the differences.

Executive Order 13233
en.wikisource.org...
Sec. 3. Procedure for Administering Privileged Presidential Records.

Consistent with the requirements of the Constitution and the Presidential Records Act, the Archivist shall administer Presidential records under section 2204(c) of title 44 in the following manner:

(a) At an appropriate time after the Archivist receives a request for access to Presidential records under section 2204(c)(1), the Archivist shall provide notice to the former President and the incumbent President and, as soon as practicable, shall provide the former President and the incumbent President copies of any records that the former President and the incumbent President request to review.

THIS is what's repealed... No FORMER President. If things became heated enough where ANY former President (note: Bush) wanted to expose any incumbent President (note: Obama) documents... That's nullified because the Archivist and Holder, at the very least, will back up the Obama's Executive Privilege.

He made sure that he was covered by EO:13489 and the last line of the EO made sure there is no back door.

Back on topic...

I was under the impression that OBiden would get thrown out at the same time as Obama based on ineligibility... I have since heard that for whatever reason... OBiden would replace Obama as sitting President when he is found ineligible.

Even though this sets a precedent, no other President has been found ineligible to hold the office, the rules following chain of command would hold true.

Even though it seems illogical to move OBiden up under these circumstances... It would only be until a special election could be held.

All of Obama's signature items should be tossed out. In my opinion, Soto should go also, but I *think* that because she's been confirmed, many would just want to keep her. The rest of the appointments will go...

Big question to my mind is that since we are at war, Obama would be charged and easily convicted of High Treason because he knowingly usurped the Constitution (with same or lesser charges reigning down on those charged in the affidavit.) Death Sentence(s)?

As concerns the birth certificate(s) argument... Per the original two fakes that surfaced ... "Punk'd the birthers, priceless" ... Everyone is worn out about that 'real vs. fake' argument. They've been proven fake.

Does anyone know where that second fake came from??? It ;ooked very and was discussed here at length with like 2000 posts LOL.

Even SkepticOverlord got into the debate late one night with 5-10 of us closely examining the available doc... Where did that one come from??

This one, however, is from the gentleman that claims to have had it all along. I don't know why Orly jumped on those other docs... Maybe someone was misrepresenting themselves as the eBay seller?

Can't wait to see Obama throw himself under the bus this time ... another Historic part of his 'Presidency'.

EDIT TO ADD: [color=00BFFF]Official GOV.PDF

[edit on 9·7·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Could someone please tell me why in the world Obama would have been born in Mombassa?

His father was born and raised around Lake Vic. It's 300 miles away for goodness sakes... he'd never even be close to it. Didn't need it for an airport. Didn't need it for a hospital... why?

Well as long as the world has the media, there will be hoaxes.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Oh, there are people out there who believe Obama was born in Nairobi, Kenya.

That's right, the capital of Kenya...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am as American as it get's...
And to be honest i can't Grasp why people do not get fighting mad ..and Demand to know?

Ok if it had came up ..Wait!!!..Bush was born in england...Here is his birth certificate...Would YOU have asked for it to be resolved no matter what?
You know dang well you would...
In fact i bet 90% was hoping he was lol

But to think American's in today's area are so..wtf ever!!!! in thee mentality..
they say stuff like what does it matter where he was born at?
He still doing a better job than bush.

i call it crazyness. myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I really appreciate your work in finding these sources, but I honestly cannot understand the legalese. I understand your conclusion, but I can't say that I agree based on my understanding of the executive orders as they pretty much seem like Greek to me.

But now I have something to work with as regards research, so thanks.

Perhaps he is trying to keep something private. But that, in itself, doesn't tell us anything.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Obama is well insulated, except from muslims who want to kill him because he's an apostate and he's not cooperating as the muslim that he was born to be.
Even if he was born in Hawaii, he still was born to a muslim father and raised in the muslim way so he is a subject of Islam according to them. If he does not come back to Islam he will be sacrificed... same as Abraham. That means that Biden gets the seat in either case. Maybe that's the plan. Wonder how that health plan will pass if that happens?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
If he does not come back to Islam he will be sacrificed... same as Abraham. That means that Biden gets the seat in either case. Maybe that's the plan.

Whoah, Jjay. Better pull out that Bible from the top drawer of your desk.

God tells Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, his first-born. But it's only a test to see if Abraham is willing to do whatever's asked of him. They all live happliy ever after even with their insecure Lord running the Universe.

Obama as sacrificial lamb has been suggested. He seems in stall mode as if the game plan was for him to win the election more than to actually do anything.

Is he the Muslim world's "Manchurian Candidate?"

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I am as American as it get's...
And to be honest i can't Grasp why people do not get fighting mad ..and Demand to know?

Ok if it had came up ..Wait!!!..Bush was born in england...Here is his birth certificate...Would YOU have asked for it to be resolved no matter what?
You know dang well you would...
In fact i bet 90% was hoping he was lol

But to think American's in today's area are so..wtf ever!!!! in thee mentality..
they say stuff like what does it matter where he was born at?
He still doing a better job than bush.

i call it crazyness. myself.

Yeah um...Bush never even won an election and was president for two terms so....where is the outrage? Oh right, he is a white republican so that is all cool but whoooooa here. This Karate Master, Real Estate Agent, Almost disbarred Lawyer has a fake birth certificate from a nation that did not even exist. We better get hopping mad.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Yeah um...Bush never even won an election and was president for two terms so....where is the outrage? Oh right, he is a white republican so that is all cool but whoooooa here. This Karate Master, Real Estate Agent, Almost disbarred Lawyer has a fake birth certificate from a nation that did not even exist. We better get hopping mad.

Maybe people did not think they could do much before It doesn't really matter why, or how, or when people wake up as long as they do. All the Bushes should be locked up.
Obama is half white much as he has wished all his life by, his own words, to be black...but that is his psychological problem and nothing to do with the issue of his birth.
Which nation is it that does not even exist?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Maybe people did not think they could do much before It doesn't really matter why, or how, or when people wake up as long as they do. All the Bushes should be locked up.
Obama is half white much as he has wished all his life by, his own words, to be black...but that is his psychological problem and nothing to do with the issue of his birth.
Which nation is it that does not even exist?

DID NOT exist at the time of the supposed birth certificate. Please read.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OK...which nation DID NOT exist at the time of the suppose certificate?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

If he does not come back to Islam he will be sacrificed... same as Abraham. That means that Biden gets the seat in either case. Maybe that's the plan.

God tells Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, his first-born. But it's only a test to see if Abraham is willing to do whatever's asked of him. They all live happliy ever after even with their insecure Lord running the Universe.

Obama as sacrificial lamb has been suggested. He seems in stall mode as if the game plan was for him to win the election more than to actually do anything.

Mike

Yes, Islam's Manchurian Candidate is a possibility.
But what if he was asked to sacrifice his first born and he is willing, then bows to an insecure Lord who says... we aren't Christian... now you (him) shall be sacrificed in the way the story of Abraham was intended according to the Koran. So he bows some more, stalls, and opens the gates?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Mike

Yes, Islam's Manchurian Candidate is a possibility.
But what if he was asked to sacrifice his first born and he is willing, then bows to an insecure Lord who says... we aren't Christian... now you (him) shall be sacrificed in the way the story of Abraham was intended according to the Koran. So he bows some more, stalls, and opens the gates?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, Islam's Manchurian Candidate is a possibility

Obama has prepared Americans for his Middle East appeasement foreign policy.

Throw Israel under a bus. No new wars. Heathcare is a great deflection to demonstrate his concern for the people's well-being.

Apparently the Saudis have just cashed in their dollar holdings for solid gold. They would know what's coming down the pike before anyone else.

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

OK...which nation DID NOT exist at the time of the suppose certificate?

Kenya. Have not been following along? Kenya was not an independent nation until December 1963. Obama's fake Kenyan birth certificate was dated when?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Here you go, look for section 3.

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Found this on Free Republic:

On Aug 27, after Lucas Smith posted on his YouTube site the same Wiki dual format info that he found on FR in my post or on his own, I observed and posted the following:

An Obot named “Mystylplx” was forced to admit that after this information was posted on Lucas Smith’s Youtube site, she(?) hacked the Wiki date format page and removed the dual date format listing for Kenya, although the color-coded map still shows Kenya in purple as a dual date format country. This would seem to show some hypersensitivity on this point, which shouldn’t worry “them” if it weren’t true.

120 posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:27:18 PM by Seizethecarp

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Kenya. Have not been following along? Kenya was not an independent nation until December 1963. Obama's fake Kenyan birth certificate was dated when?

Seeing as this thread is about the Lucas Smith certificate, I am not sure why you are bringing up an old, tired and erroneous argument yet again. The Lucas one is dated 1961, from British Protectorate of Kenya...have you not been following?
The old 'republic' issue is not relevant here, although you have no idea if the Orly one is fake. Plus if all anyone does is take someone's word as fact and never look for themselves then they will believe untruths. The 'republic' issue was never a real issue, nor was Zanzibar an issue. I beleive it was kung fu not karate, and Orly was not close to being disbarred.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join