It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'll watch it again later and watch the whole thing. Going to wait until it's not on my mind, prob after I wake up.
I do believe you are on the right track when it comes to being exposed to those signals via MSM.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've been reading your thread the past couple days and I agree, that pig is double creepy. But by far, it is not the scariest or most evil video around. The scariest one is so scary I wouldn't even post a link to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
quote]

I wish I could take it back.
I mean, I wish I could take it back - you seeing it.

It also made me sick - reacting to the same things you did...

Also, I saw the other subliminal photos, but not the pig tongue and chemical thing either.

Really interesting stuff...

Can I ask you also, please, what your television habits are, movie and music habits?

If you don’t mind and if you have the time.

Thanks so much.

peace

It's ok, silo, don't feel bad. You didn't make me watch it.

My music habits are pretty vast, I like all kinds of genres from country to rock and everything in between.

My tv habits are pretty vast too. I like things like Family Guy, Lost, Survivor, Supernatural, Hell's Kitchen, Fringe, ghost hunting shows, and documentries and such.

As for movies, I like mostly horror/ ghosty, thrillers, sci-fi, comedy, kiddie, and a select few dramas.

I have seen some disturbing films but to be honest, I haven't felt physically sick after a couple hours of a movie like House of 1000 Corpses like I did after a couple minutes with that video. I honestly don't know why it affected me that way. Not to mention I love pigs! But that one creeped me out.

I hope I was able to answer you thouroghly.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That pig gave me the heebee geebees.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I honestly don't know why it affected me that way. Not to mention I love pigs! But that one creeped me out.

I hope I was able to answer you thouroghly. [/quote

Interesting stuff.

So you're still hooked up to MSM - and it yet the Pig vid effects you.

The reason I say this is many of the people it's effected don't participate in television, etc.

Yeah, you answered everything great - thanks tons.
peace

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I've been reading your thread the past couple days and I agree, that pig is double creepy. But by far, it is not the scariest or most evil video around. The scariest one is so scary I wouldn't even post a link to it.

Hey Gizmo - love your avatar.

Thanks for the feedback concerning this thread - and - You're welcome to U2U me the link to the video you speak of.

I'm interested only in the sense of comparison to *the Pig*.

Thanks tons -

peace

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Watched the whole video. I wasn't able to see the inserted images at all. Could tell there was something going on there though. Damn strange.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

damn strange

It is that yes!

I had to see the pictures first (page 5 of this thread has some) and then when I went back to the video I could pick-up on them as plain as day - very strange experience.

It's hard to believe I didn't see them the first time.

I turn off the video before the *Pig* shows up (after tick :55) but even before then I caught a couple.

Thanks again for your feedback.

peace

[edit on 12-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The video is pretty abstract. For me it really wasnt scary at all, I just cant really understand the meaning behind it. My guess is that the video was made by someone possibly taking a psychology course and wanted to see how people would react and how their thoughts would be after watching it.

Or it could have been made by someone who had too much time on their hands and just wanted to put it out there to see what people think of it.

Either way, they have a pretty abstract imagination and have some swell video and mental skills.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I cannot see what's so evil? Sure it has those pictures and just because they're flashing to be subliminal thus making someone play it slow and discovering the pictures then getting a vibe like something deeper is going on and that the old footage of the pig is all freaky. . are you sure it's not just because the music that they add? the low bassey noise is the closest thing that reminded me of evil

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eathis

I cannot see what's so evil? Sure it has those pictures and just because they're flashing to be subliminal thus making someone play it slow and discovering the pictures then getting a vibe like something deeper is going on and that the old footage of the pig is all freaky.

Thanks for your opinion.

Just to set the record straight I formed my opinion over the video before I even knew about the subliminals.
So, there ya go.

are you sure it's not just because the music that they add? the low bassey noise is the closest thing that reminded me of evil

I would have to agree with you - but - myself and a handful of others watched the video without sound and in the original version with *happy happy* music, and, still got the same disturbing reaction to the *Pig*.

Thanks again for your post.

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hehe :-)
also maybe because it's such old footage (yes?) that it's odd to see such a macabre typed thing for that time. it is strange how someone could come up with that in such a time (what is it ? looks like 40s or something, did tv exist lol?)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by dodadoom

But, all that obviousness and simplicity aside - that pig is evil.

but... it's.... a puppet.

it's fabric and plastic and wood and metal......

you sure you don't mean that the mathematical equation of geometric shapes that form the image of bared teeth and slanted eyes ...gives you a feeling of unease because of the primal based aggressive communication those shapes cause your reptilian brain to acknowledge?

not sure you mean "that pig is evil" ... because.. "there is no pig"...

-

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Holy God in Heaven, that pig is probably going to keep me from sleeping tonight. That is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

not sure you mean "that pig is evil" ... because.. "there is no pig"...

Puppet? I see no strings. I see no puppet.

I see a *Pig* - Maybe a costume, maybe not. No way either of us can prove one or the other.

So, how did you feel when you saw it?

Any impressions you got that you'd like to share?

('Psssst...it's evil - whatever it is - Pig, costume, whatever...evil.')

Evil evil...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

Holy God in Heaven, that pig is probably going to keep me from sleeping tonight. That is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I got a shocker the other day - someone is using the *Pig* in the video as an avatar here on ATS - all creepy gif moving and piggy tongue on teeth and all.

Gag...

Hope you can sleep well! Thanks for your opinion and your post.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Hi Marr - page 5 of the thread shows some still shots of the subliminal photos in the video.

Take a look - then watch the video again.

I didn't see them in the video (the first time) then, after I saw the still shots - I saw them in the video like they were poster sized.

Very strange that in itself.

Thanks for your post.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The pig is scary looking. I don't know exactly how to describe it, because I like pigs. Definitely disturbing though. Words can be such an ineffective method of communication. Must evolve beyond words.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I wanna see an eviler video than the free piggies one. Cause the piggies one was freakin awesome lol. The weirder the better. If someone wants to U2U me a link, I would greatly appreciate it

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
With all due respect-

Peoples seem to be tripping!

I could link you folks up with far more disturbing imagery. Damn, there is an inherent ... sort of 'creepy' undertone to the whole thing, especially the pig. I agree. But this is just common dub style editing with some random 'shock value' crap thrown at you for kicks. And you've bit.

Go to more art shows.

If this was disturbing, really... for any of you at all... I would be shocked by what your shielded eyes see of the real world.

Bless!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join