It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Buckwylds

I see nothing but entertainment.

I actually enjoyed the video. Thought the pig was cool looking.

Thanks for your opinion - really.

And thank you even more for not attacking those who do *feel* something disturbing over the video.

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Ok thanks for posting the video link.

Just so you know - the video was already posted, so, there are others along with you that find it disturbing.

I didn’t, but, that’s the great part of the human mind - we don’t get the same impressions, and we don’t have to agree.

EDIT: Here's a GREAT thread by Loam that will teach you quick and easy how to embed vidoes in the future.

It's way worth a look!

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

peace

[edit on 9-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You are correct Silo13 in your observations. If you notice the pig from the back view, you will notice his tail is NOT connected to his body but instead it is inserted. The tongue flicking crap in nothing a child should see either. The video made my stomach knot up. Very sick video.

edited >>> to add the tail view at 0.43 seconds

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I'll have to take your word for it - and I do - I'm not watching it again.
I just wont.
For whatever reason it makes me ill, so, color me too sensitive or not, I'm not going there again.

And funny that - since no other video anyone has posted even comes close - mostly they're laughable, but this little piggy (no pun intended) makes me sick.

I wonder what it is we have on common, the ones who feel the revulsion to this vid?

I mean this thread is so NOT about me and I don’t want people to focus on that. What I hope people focus on is there’s something there, without a doubt, many people recognize as something repulsive, vile and disturbing, if not evil.

Is it as simple as we recognize it for what it is?

Could be!

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have been emailing back and forth with the creator of the video (TVcreep a.k.a fadercreep)

He sent me a link to the original pig video that he used for his video. Here it is.

I have also invited him to come to this thread and talk a bit about his video any meanings behind it and answer any questions you guys may have.

He has not responded yet to decline or accept that invitation but I am guessing he will be willing... Of course that is just a guess.

peace and love

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks tons.

I did the same - inviting him - and he registered and stopped by (as you probably know) but I was sorry he didn't return...

Hopefully with your invitation he'll make his way back!

I would hope so - fascinating stuff that video he made...

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Absolutely great clip, I loved it!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok I watched, I hate the pig, wonder what kind of entertainment value the evil pig dancing with a bo-peep type girl has, it gives me a headache with a feeling of dis-ease, the music too. It is very wierd.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i have to say, the video itself (while not fun to watch, and a bit disturbing) isn't what really puzzles me. it is more that i wonder what made you think it was so significant or affective that it deserved everyone's response to it.

had it been circulating among children on PBS, i'd be concerned.
how did this video make me feel?
made me feel like thinking twice before i waste my time in your threads.

EDIT:
it seems strange that so many people are troubled by this video existing or seem to think there is some nefarious plot behind it when really, all i get from it is some twisted person got bored or "artistic" and made a sub-par video...with the intention that it do what its probably doing now, scaring some random people on the net.
my question to you: is this the most disturbing video you've seen/found on the net? and why (if not) would you see this one in particular as especially troubling or with some hidden agenda?

[edit on 9/9/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks tons.

I did the same - inviting him - and he registered and stopped by (as you probably know) but I was sorry he didn't return...

Hopefully with your invitation he'll make his way back!

I would hope so - fascinating stuff that video he made...

peace

You are quite welcome. I actually missed where he posted here, but I saw it not long after I posted in here telling you guys that I was talking with him.

I hope he comes back and sticks around. He said that he likes ATS and comes here every now and then to do research...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
lol sesame st might actually be cool if they had that pig around in it

it seems like the pig costume is really old but it looks so well made

it honestly looks better then a lot of low budget special effects coming out now, some werewolf films come to mind

i dont know how evil and everything it is

its just some bored person on youtube playing around with some editing and a dj thing

to really spend anymore time looking into this would really be a travesty and a waste of time with so many other serious things going on now

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have this actually saved on my computer the giant dancing pig thing, it's been on the internet for a long while now typically will see it on message boards and such.

Of course it's creepy and causes a strange feeling as it is no typical for people to see a giant dancing pig with sharp teeth.

It's out of the every day norm of pink bunnies and say elmo for instance the child like nature and environment/emotional process that the elmo triggers and then is challenged with the disturbing images of the pig probably causes a stronger feeling of disgust or flat out "creepyness".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found the first video to be disturbing also. Felt really stupid while the Elmo part was playing. The pig dancing was a little creepy, but the closeup one with the tongue, I felt quite uncomfortable and stopped viewing it. This is something out of a State mental patient's nightmare. The tongue, the teeth, the eyes, the music. Freaking insane and straight out of Hell. That's how I felt

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

what made you think it was so significant or affective that it deserved everyone's response to it.

Deserved? Interesting choice of words.

The question is, what makes you think it isn’t deserving?

If you took the time to read the thread you’d see that many people finds this thread fascinating.

I find it compelling to compare the differences between human psyche, the fundamental differences we all see and perceive and feel - between good and evil.

There’s also the question of the subliminal photos throughout the whole video but since you didn‘t mention them I have to wonder if you if you were aware of them, if you saw them?

it seems strange that so many people are troubled by this video

Yes it does.
So, you just answered your own question.

Your questions...

is this the most disturbing video you've seen/found on the net?

I don’t go searching for disturbing images or videos or content on the net. I ran into this video looking for information on swine flue. And though the swine flue is disturbing in itself, that’s another topic for another thread.

Yes, it is the most disturbing thing I’ve seen on the net. As thankful as I am to the contributors here who went out of the way to post videos trying to *one up* the Pig, I‘ve yet to see a video posted that’s anything but - to put it nicely, not evil, and not one has disturbed me in the least.

and why (if not) would you see this one in particular as especially troubling or with some hidden agenda?

I don’t know - but I’m willing to admit it might have something to do with the subliminals.
It also might have a lot to do with I'm not desensitized to life.
I don’t watch tv - I’m not a movie go-er and I don’t go out of my way to entertain myself with horror, vileness or the *dark side*.

Or - It’s as simple as this pig is something evil, caught on film. (My opinion)

The hidden agenda?

We’re still in hopes the creator of the video, Fader Creep (who did visit ATS and comment on this thread) will return to answer some of our questions concerning his intent and the his of the subliminal photos in the video.

Thanks for your response.

peace

[edit on 10-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The pig dancing was a little creepy, but the closeup one with the tongue, I felt quite uncomfortable and stopped viewing it. This is something out of a State mental patient's nightmare. The tongue, the teeth, the eyes, the music. Freaking insane and straight out of Hell. That's how I felt

Thanks for your thoughts.

Question for you - do you often watch horror films, or videos like Marlyn Manson?

Just wondering...

Thanks again
peace

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

its just some bored person on youtube playing around with some editing and a dj thing

Thanks for your opinion - I don't share it but thanks one the less.

By the way did you notice the subliminal pictures?

Go to page 5 of this thread if you're interested, then go back and watch the video and see if you see them.

Then again, maybe you saw them the first time?

Thanks again
peace

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

No silo13, I don't regularly watch those. I had my cable shut off about two years ago, so I don't spend a lot of time watching television (or being exposed to subliminals from). However, I've seen some pretty wicked and gory things in my time, and am not bothered by seeing it now. My music of choice is hard rock, so I'm familiar with Manson, just don't care for him much. Never had a fear or disgust of pigs, or dancing for that matter...something in that video was messing with me and made me uneasy.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I haven't had a chance to finish reading the thread yet but I just wanted to say that the video was disturbing...It made me feel physically sick...The pig sticking its tounge out and rolling it's eyes and baring its teeth made me feel ill...I did catch some of the subliminal pictures, the only one I didn't catch was the pig tounge with the chemical thing on the blackboard behind it...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

No silo13, I don't regularly watch those. I had my cable shut off about two years ago, so I don't spend a lot of time watching television (or being exposed to subliminals from).

In my own defense, lol, I still think the pig is evil.
BUT.

I'm beginning to think it truly has something to do with being *desensitized* and not.

Like you I turned off MSM, the television, the movies, etc.

Something to think about here.

Thanks for answering the questions.

peace

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

It made me feel physically sick...The pig sticking its tounge out and rolling it's eyes and baring its teeth made me feel ill...I did catch some of the subliminal pictures, the only one I didn't catch was the pig tounge with the chemical thing on the blackboard behind it...

I wish I could take it back.
I mean, I wish I could take it back - you seeing it.

It also made me sick - reacting to the same things you did...

Also, I saw the other subliminal photos, but not the pig tongue and chemical thing either.

Really interesting stuff...

Can I ask you also, please, what your television habits are, movie and music habits?

If you don’t mind and if you have the time.

Thanks so much.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join