It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i read you post and was like 'evil pig pfffft' but wow that was creapy, Also the music turned into an eirery drone when that pig popped up, its teeth and sinister look, i felt uneasy and uncomfortable. it looked like an evil pig,
i love Gervais though

edit on 26/10/10 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thats the video of the creepy pig. Le cochon danseur - el cerdo bailarín - dancing pig it seems to be called, looking at the video i guess it was just the teeth, toungue, creepy music and flashing dead images at the end that made it horrid to watch

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Leading up to the pig was creepy, because I was expecting some kind of screamer. It wasn't really creepy for me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Reminded me of chuck-e-cheese. Memories of my youth indicate to me that a youngster would find this downright menacing. I can recall those damn Puppets on stage mocking human behavior attempting to entertain the crowd from the stage....while we eat....
edit on 10/26/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow Not Even 30 Seconds Into That I Felt ill .
That Pig Thing Is Not Normal And Is Seriously Disturbing, With The Teeth And Tongue Wagging ,ugh. Why Someone Would
Put That Together With A Sesame Street Clip Is Beyond Me.

Yuck ! I Dont Even Know What Else Could Be Said About That Video That Someone Hasnt Already Brought To Attention. And That First Image Flash Of A Picture Of A Pig (im guessing it was a pig) didnt look too right either.
I Dont Know But I Felt Disturbed. Just Plain Twisted.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I didn't last ten seconds.

Chalk full of toxic semiotics.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The pig segment is from an old short film (1907?) titled "Le cochon danseur - el cerdo bailarín" (dancing pig).

It is indeed creepy as all get out. If you would like to watch it without Elmo, the video is below.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That Aphex Twin song many pages back is a very creepy song / video, but Aphex Twin has some very peaceful songs too (www.youtube.com...)
The Aphex Twin song is going for that creepy look, the pig video is just plain creepy in itself.. much moreso than any music video i've seen.
edit on 20-5-2011 by kevinrulezdood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You think that is evil? Check this out:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Basically, if you want to accept this, you can, if you don't, then its your choice, a few things that I believe to be true:

1) We were genetically engineered by aliens, and they were more like Dr Frankenstein than anything else. They are often praised as being masters of design, however in the scale of intergalactic genetic engineers they were relative amateurs and did not realise the full consequences of thier actions.
2) They needed various animals in order to offset the system, to balance the energies, to sacrifice, and also to serve as companions, as there was a stage where they became obsessed with the technology, and basically went too far with it.
3) The same implant that humans have is shared by various animals, namely cats and some dogs.
4) Pigs were genetically engineered from human genetic material, many people can incarnate as pigs and vice versa.

Essentially, all Satanic beings/vengeful souls are all the tortured beings that have suffered due to the effect of the artificial matrix on the life force matrix of the planet. The system being an evil, like a cancer, that has spread through the whole planet, and has upset the fabric of the living universe. This place is a hell, and we are simply being held up by the machines.

I see tortured souls inside people, yet on the surface they appear pleasant... The system feeds off them, and interprets them into this reality, anyone who escapes control becomes insane or a genius. What if the matrix was unplugged? If you lost free-will, what would you do that you would normally be able to inhibit yourself from doing?

At the moment, the "controllers" are aware of this, but they are so frustrated, trying to override the torrent of natural forces that are attempting to break through the matrix, vainly attempting to errect barriers and shields to prevent it from happening.

The trapped souls will break free, and dissolve into the darkness, the world will be reborn, and those that survive will inherit the new Earth, hopefully having shed all its chains.

As an addition, in terms of animals:

You can see it with animals, especially cats - they are zoning in and out of the matrix construct, becoming angry/trapped, needing to balance in order to retain thier awareness in the real world, and avoid thier awareness being taken by the artificial world. This particular cat is particularly intelligent, and is attempting to vocalise the implant.

edit on 20-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

reg

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the pig is definitely creepy looking, if anything though watching the pig makes me feel kinda angry, not angry angry just its got one of them faces you wanna hit, ditto with Ricky Gervais.
I'm certain that i've also seen the bit were it laughs and rolls its eyes before used as a gif for somebodys avatar, either someone here at ATS or at the unexplained-mysteries.com forum.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Im just gonna leave this here...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's not frightning.

What you see is comedy from the first half of the 20th century. Unfortunatly it is ripped out of context which makes it seem weird/disturbing.

Things like this happen on youtube and it's called youpoop video. Strange video's intermixed, soemtimes funny and sometimes disturbing. Nothing to really get your head spinning, there is really no other thought behind the creation of this video than 'because it can'.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The dancing pig looked like something out of a horror movie. Like it was dead or something. Kinda strange, yes, but I don't think it's necessarily "evil". Now if you notice the clips right before the video actually starts, the picture of the bloody pig is just disgusting.

Overall though, I wasn't surprised by it, just disgusted and annoyed with it because it reflects society's animalistic and stupid behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I don’t find that at all disturbing sorry,
I think because I have seen more disturbing things I’m not affected,
Watch a film called man behind the sun, that’s disturbing stuff based on events that really happened, the pig just looks like something that didn’t make it in the film the labyrinth.
My daughter loves that film, I will show her that video with the pig and let you know how she reacts she is 7

I just slowed it frame by frame, there is some strange pics of pigs at the beggining of the video, somone one pointing at the teeth, a cooked pig, and one in a cage and one of a chicken and pic but DNA strands are in the back round.. ok its a bit creepy I guess.

Jay
edit on 21-7-2011 by ototheb85 because: oink oink

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I found the song and ricky gervais face far more disturbing than the dancing pig in an ancient film.

Hows this one? Devils music, bad perm AND pigs ahoy!!!

edit on 21-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I thought to remember some years ago here on ATS,

someone said these were masonic or satanic signs.

The eyes rolled back meant something

The wolf teeth mean something.

Actually the whole facial expression means something, only there is not more I remember reading about this few years ago

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oops my little girl covered her eyes as soon as she see it and told me to turn it off haha

anyways thnaks for the vid i like it

jay

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
watched the video, dont feel anything special

Maybe it seem evil to you because its a conceptualized representation of the actualy society we're living in...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
funny stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join