It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

I love a good horror flick as much as the next person, and a good zombie flick can cheer me up even in the worst of moods, but there was something evil about this no doubt.
Am I still the only one who see a correlation between the pigs at the end of George Orwells Animal Farm and this?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it's extremely interesting getting peoples reactions.

That pig is very creepy... for sure.
And all the subliminal stuff is interesting.

If people just watch it and say "so...it's a pig and elmo, what?" They're not getting it.

I've seen a hell of a lot worse....seriously, it doesn't even compare to some of the videos that I've seen on the net from Ogrish (back in the day) and so on....AU films et al.

This pig video is creepy because it's kinda harmless, if that makes any sense.
It's a guy in a pig suit dancing.... but his teeth and tongue... added to the annoying ricky and elmo tune and weird music... make for an extremely freaky experience.

I don't think the pig is necessarily evil or scary.... but it is disturbing and unsettling, definitely.

Perhaps it is the subliminal stuff that evokes the reaction... or perhaps it really is the pig and his weird tongue and teeth.

I for one think it's an extremely discussion-worthy video and i thank the OP for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
my take is that the pigs have had enough. they are pissed. You sit there smugly on Sunday morning eating bacon and sausage, while a baby pig is quietly singing "set them piggies free". Shame on you.

It was creepy especially with the teeth and all. It worked. I am not hungry for pork.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I love a good horror flick as much as the next person, and a good zombie flick can cheer me up even in the worst of moods, but there was something evil about this no doubt.
Am I still the only one who see a correlation between the pigs at the end of George Orwells Animal Farm and this?

I've got to find a copy on-line as it's been ages since I read it.

And yeah, I agree, there is something evil about this.

Thanks

Now go watch something uplifting!

Check out the thread Mozart Effect by Skyfloating.

AMAZING uplifting videos in there!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It didn’t make me sick, but I did find it disturbing. The little I could understand of what Elmo was singing(?) he seemed to be saying let the piggies go, while showing a deceitful pig. Acting friendly with the woman but showing that he is also dangerous. Maybe this is an Anti-PETA video?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Perhaps it is the subliminal stuff that evokes the reaction... or perhaps it really is the pig and his weird tongue and teeth.

That's the million dollar question.

I'm still in hopes the man who created the vid will show up here.

Lots of questions for him...

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This song influenced Charles Manson...

Piggies- The Beatles.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Like I said, there are thousands of these types of videos w/ images embedded on youtube, wouldn't surprise me if I found out a 15 yr old created it in 15 mins. If it was a serious clip, like from regular TV programming or something I would be worried.

OMG! Hidden pictures of pigs in an elmo youtube video!
What?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The pig is probably a puppet. You know, they weren't that unadvanced in the 1930's, they did have the means to film, and make models, and do pretty cool stuff with musical theater.

As for how it looks, yeah...that's pretty messed up.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is an Anti-PETA video?

Oh dang, I'm laughing tears.
Can you even imagine what PETA would do with this video and all the subliminals, lol.
Oh help, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while, lol.

But all kidding aside.

When you say:

It didn’t make me sick, but I did find it disturbing.

Do you feel you’re *sensitive* to things that are disturbing? Or that you’ve been desensitized?

Can you think of something you’ve seen that does *disturb* you?

Just wondering.

Thanks...
peace

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do not have time to sift through 12 pages of replies, but most are reacting with disgust and horror.

I saw the video and it did not affect me at all and honestly you have to see the whole thing to understand why. That is very small portion (the end of a short film) of the end of "Le Cochon Denseur" from 1907. Hope this brings insight to the subject...go look up the video on Youtube.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tsi1991awd]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post but I have been watching the site for a long while now.

Are the subliminal msgs based on the very first second of the video which I caught about 3 or 4 pics but could only see the dead pig without stopping it.
I tried pausing over this area to find a kind of graph with chemical or biological symbols (except the one called NWO) and pics of pigs? There is more pics in the first second but I cant be bothered to get them. I have captured the graph and will try to upload it here.

Ok I dont know how to upload it yet, sorry

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKersteJr
Like I said, there are thousands of these types of videos w/ images embedded on youtube, wouldn't surprise me if I found out a 15 yr old created it in 15 mins. If it was a serious clip, like from regular TV programming or something I would be worried.

OMG! Hidden pictures of pigs in an elmo youtube video!
What?

As mopusvindictus pointed out in earlier pages..

The fact that the subliminal images are there is worrying... and the process they went through to get those images.... if youtube allows these images on this video.... what other videos have them?

Perhaps a "serious" clip as you put it...

Did you read the whole thread?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Really?
Maybe I should take a closer look at the history of pigs - I mean - maybe the reaction does have something to do with the actual animal...

Interesting that...

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I thought it was Helter Skelter that inspired him.

On the creators webpage it Mental Illness and Creativity
Creative minds: the links between mental illness and creativity. Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Really?
Maybe I should take a closer look at the history of pigs - I mean - maybe the reaction does have something to do with the actual animal...

Interesting that...

peace

Yeah...the whole white album affected manson actually.

Here's a little link about it.

www.law.umkc.edu...

Charles manson.... the most famous serial killer in the world.... yet never killed anyone?

Go figure (as they say)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's just the power of suggestion. If someone is told "look at this evil video..isn't it evil?!", what is that person going to be thinking in the back of their mind when they go to view the video?

I also don't think this can be classed as subliminal, unless my eyes work weirdly, the "subliminal images" were all in plain sight. I admit you can't see exaclty what was in the images, but you can certainly tell you should scroll the video back and see what was on there.

Looking at the video purely objectively, there isn't anything evil about it. It's just (from what I can gather) a music video with, for whatever reason anyone can guess, shots of pigs and all the other random things people have pointed out in this thread.

I'm afraid I cannot put as much...belief...into it as Orwellianunenlightenme has. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

"Do you feel you’re *sensitive* to things that are disturbing? Or that you’ve been desensitized? "

Perhaps, yes, that is true for me (desensitisation). I would even go as far as saying that, the pig is not showing its teeth out of anger or an attempt to scare you.

It is laughing. So maybe it is a cultural thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

two thumbs way up! one for sick, the other for disturbing.who ever put this together. i feel bad for there realitives.

It is laughing. So maybe it is a cultural thing.
you could be right! if you are talking about a cult of absolutly
disturbing pure evil.sorry, your attempt at a big brain, just didn't work for me.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ok, that's absolutely a hilarious video! I wish I could put my name to that one-- a splendid creation indeed.

Evil? No way. It just brightened my day!

I still can't stop chuckling at the twisted, tormented, paranoid, bad-trip style-- two minutes of psychosis.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

I thought it was Helter Skelter that inspired him.

On the creators webpage it Mental Illness and Creativity
Creative minds: the links between mental illness and creativity. Hmmm...

The whole white album....

See the link i posted to silo..

And here is a brief mention.

I gotta go eat but can provide more links if you like?

U2U me.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join