IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And if anyone decided to skip over my previous post, again...the pig portions of the video are from "LE COCHON DANSEUR", a short film from 1907. And if anyone is too lazy to look it up, here you go:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You're quite welcome. I do come out of my cave every now and then. I think more and more are becoming aware of matters of the mind, and in a humble way at that. There is a big reason why I said what I said, and I am sure of it. There has been so very much manipulation out of fear of domination in this world, so very much domination out of fear of manipulation. There has been domination for jollies and/or selfish gain. There has been manipulation for jollies and/or selfish gain. There has been simultaneous domination and manipulation, dividing and conquering, for jollies and/or selfish gain. There has been, and not the least of these things but before, love. There will be, and not the greatest of these things, love, after the other mentalities devour each other. This happens both on the individual and the global scale. I say love is not the greatest, because it seeks not superiority, but to connect everything for the uplifting of all who are connected by its power.

I think we are trying to get rid of or to at least identify all of our subliminals now; I am not defining anybody, but I do see it as having a huge ripple effect in society at least. I really believe that we all know that fear makes us act like rabid beasts, and we are seeking the roots, so they can be yanked and obliterated. Hence the attention to subliminals, to synchronicities, to reptillians (not saying any more or less, but do they not represent the very nature of binary control, as the lowest level of our brain's function?), to greys (a singular, unified being, androgynous, transcending the duality of the reptillian brain through an understanding of the mammalian cycles, through development of a higher order of thinking not reliant on false image, fear, blind judgment, and hate, a development of a "third eye" of sorts. Yahweh's a dominator. Satan is a manipulator. Christ is a bridge of gaps and , to at least near-quote somebody else, "the ontological manifestation of the very context of our selfhood revealed," Buddha encouraged thinking that, if its course completes, leads to the development of a Christ-like mentality. Ghandi in large possessed the mind of Christ, or at least seemed to. Countless artists see beyond their abilities to directly explain, so they instruct humanity through perspectives and color and shape and arrangement in art.

To me, this thread about this particular video and its subliminals is reflective of a rising spirit, a growing tide in the oceans of humanity. Anything that truly seeks to expose the honest why of our dynamics is a plus in my book. Not necessarily why we are here, because I think that is in a sense also the answer, to BE here, TOGETHER in a symbiosis rather than an ouroboros . But why things play out the way they do. We have more power to do good (conducive to life as a whole, regarding others,) or to do evil (conducive to death, disregarding others) than we realize many times. If we are cynical about our own powers, then something else will supply the meaning for us, and we would be its puppets, but not able to escape our Pinnochio cycle until we stop lying to ourselves, judging others with the assumption they have our very own framework, not forgiving others only to have their supposed mentalities fully ingrained in our very own beings, hating criminals only to become them ourselves, etc. It is just the way it is, in my opinion. It is also my opinion that my oPINion on this "O" has at least a hazy view of dead center and the circle itself, a perspective that lacks the angles which only cancel their equivalent opposites.. .....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Look I get it, subliminals are real, trust me I know...you ever watched They Live? It's one of my favorite movies!

What would you suggest I do? D/L and decompile every youtube video and check it for hidden messages before watching it? Go find me a Ron Paul or 9/11 truth video w/ yet to be found subliminals, then you'll have something worth discussing.

Dae

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Already said how I feel, I felt annoyed that I watched someone's art work on ATS. I like art work but there isn't a conspiracy here or anything really, just feelings about some art.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is indeed creepy, but as long as it was not put on television, then I don't really see anything 'evil' about it. Indeed it is twisted and disturbing, but to many people making videos like that are entertainment, and an expression of art. I find it enteresting what the subliminal messages are in the video, but I do not think that this is a widespread attempt to warp people's minds. Some people like making videos such as these, such as this renouned abstract director who made a film that I can't even watch all the way though because it's so weird. Warning, its really weird.

Also, this cartoon appeared on childrens television. I do not know if it has been shared.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Ok, so in reading your last post - and I did - what would you say about:

1- The people that find this highly disturbing.

2 - The people who feel nothing and in fact celebrate it.

I’m more than interested in your point of view and I appreciate your time, in advance, if you’re willing to answer these two questions.

A most humble thanks,
gracie

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

I would be most interested to see the videos you've posted.
If you could fix the links, or, give me the names of the videos perhaps I can help you post them so they show on ATS.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
And if anyone decided to skip over my previous post, again...the pig portions of the video are from "LE COCHON DANSEUR", a short film from 1907. And if anyone is too lazy to look it up, here you go:

I loved it! Thanks for posting!

I laughed my head off when you get the close up of the face at the end!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsi1991awd

Thank you for posting the original video.

Tell me, please, do you find there is a difference between the impression you're left with after watching the first one (the video I posted) and the one you so kindly went to the trouble of posting for us?

I'd appreciate hearing your input, and thank you again.
peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

just feelings about some art.

So on no other level did this video disturb you?
The video and the content.

Like as if you’d run across it and watched it on You Tube and not on ATS?

Ok great, thanks!

Thanks again for adding your opinion to the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

Thank you for fixing the links.
And I gotta tell you - I’ve seen both of those videos (before) and didn’t even realize they were considered disturbing.
They did not phase me in the least.

See, that's my point to this whole thread.

Why do you think those videos are disturbing, to you, and, the piggy one isn’t?

Why do I feel evil, to the point of wanting to call it satanic evil, while watching the piggy video, but not the ones that bother you?

Amazing thing the physiology of the mind!

Just fascinating!

Thank you again!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by tsi1991awd

Thank you for posting the original video.

Tell me, please, do you find there is a difference between the impression you're left with after watching the first one (the video I posted) and the one you so kindly went to the trouble of posting for us?

I'd appreciate hearing your input, and thank you again.
peace

To be honest, it would be disturbing to find the pig bits in an actual episode of Sesame Street, not someone's video editing skills.

If you have no foreknowledge of Le Cochon Danseur, and you only saw the elmo video, sure you may find it weird. To say disturbed would be a bit out there. From what I gather, this guy made the weird music and edited the elmo portions to repeat over and over and over...you can tell the dancing pig is a totally different video that has nothing to do with Sesame Street. It seems like he was doing it for "sh*ts and giggles" or to see what type of weird reaction people would have - I am assuming he accomplished that, seeing people's reactions here.

I don't honestly think there was a subliminal message to what he was doing, maybe there was though. As someone mentioned above, it's his "artwork" and I take it for that.

There is no difference in impression...either way, I am not really affected by it. I thought the Sesame Street rendition was rather stupid and a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

When I saw the first message in the thread, I thought, "Pfft yeah, riiight." I mean, who hasn't seen things on the internet? I decided to myself to humor you and myself, so I don't think I fell for the powers of suggestion that it was disturbing.

Yet in all, it was disturbing. That's an excellent way to describe how I felt. I noticed the flashes of the images and within the first few seconds. I found myself stopping and trying to go back, because I knew I saw something.

I decided to honestly examine my feelings, and the impressions left upon me by the video, then tried to examine why.

I fel distrubed. Repulsed. Almost a touch of fear. I think there is something between the subliminal messages with the baby piglets and the sinister tone of the black and white video combined with the innocence of Sesame Street. It almost had a good vs. evil overtone, but then the Sesame Street clip made me think insanity.

As one poster said, the black and white pig was made to look leacherous, evil, if you will. I wondered what the girl was doing with him, and my mind almost cried out to her that I saw something bad here, why didn't she? Kind of like watching a scary movie and the silly girl doesn't see what's coming.

I noticed the flashes of the roast pig, and as someone else has said, it looks gruesome until you realize it is on a table. Yet, if I saw that at a picnic I would be put aside, as I have not ever seen a whole roasted pig and would find it distasteful.

All in all, it reminded me of another video I saw on Traces of Death or one of those type movies, where someone used a blow torch on a pig that was alive. I never understood that video, yet it left me somehow feeling that same type of disturbed.

Very much akin to seeing something like a bad car accident, and you want to look away, but can't. Was the same thing that kept me glued to the video, along with the fact I really did get an effect from it, which surprised me.

Excellent post and thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought it was awesome! But I am drawn to disturbing images. The pig was a marvel of a costume for the supposed time it appears to be. Delightful.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good God. Guys, the reason why you found this creepy is because there where two different opposites in this video. Mesame Street, and creepy looking black and white pig.

THATS IT! THAT IS ALL.

Wanna see creepy? Look at the Bjork Stalker suicide video. And even after you've watched it you'll STILL think that this pig video is more creepy. That is because of the randomness of the video itself, and coloring.

Sesame Street and evil pig are contrasts, and very random when put together. That is why its creepy. No to mention its random purpose, and makes no sense. I've seen beheding videos, and I gotta admit they didn't creep me out as much as this video did, because the beheding wasn't a randomly put together compilation. I got what I was expecting to see, wheres in this pig video, I got something totally weird.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKersteJr

Look I get it, subliminals are real, trust me I know...you ever watched They Live? It's one of my favorite movies!

What would you suggest I do? D/L and decompile every youtube video and check it for hidden messages before watching it? Go find me a Ron Paul or 9/11 truth video w/ yet to be found subliminals, then you'll have something worth discussing.

I wouldn't suggest you do anything.

It's up to you what you do... this is a worthy discussion people are having that has turned up some interesting points.

Perhaps these techniques are more widespread than we think?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I am more than willing. You are very welcome. We are all just trying to be as we ultimately are, or we have given up being altogether, as if it is an impossible quest. Besides, I know that you and others in this thread helped spark my fire; i view it sort of as the elements cannot be created, but molecules most certainly can be synthesized. I also fully acknowledge that my perception of others is certainly a reflection of aspects that I potentially carry within my very own self.

1- The people that find this highly disturbing.

Regarding the people who find this highly disturbing, it is of course related to their mindset or lack thereof in the here and now, so responses might have been quite different if viewed at another point in mental setting. There is no such thing as a fixed self (at least regarding an incomplete self, but a complete self would have to encompass all of infinity and its infinities, infinitely, in infinite perspective, and also be able to guide aspects of infinity toward itself); there is only a context within which a self can evolve or devolve, in which it may emerge or collapse.

That being said, I view those who find this highly disturbing (trust me folks, I am not pigeonholing anybody, I am just being general to carry across my view) to be hopeful for love, in general. Love is a very encompassing term and metaphysical reality of symbiotic connection. I say they are hopeful for love, but not quite yet faithful. I say that they, as have we all, have aspects, spooks, shadows, demons, mental/psychological/spiritual constructs within us that we do not face out of fear. There is still too much faith in the false image birthed from domination and MANIPULATION. Anyway, so out of the fear springs a barrier to block concepts that are deep within, and have much influence whether we choose to be aware of them or not. I think the video reminds many of our very own fears and shadows, not only by virtue of the shadows being on the inside, but also because this video seems very synchronistic and discordant simultaneously.

I would also say that the "Beast" is very real in terms of influence. Even if it is only a singularity of selfish imprints in relation to the functioning of our brains, it has real power. It has gained a life of its own, a god status. I think the pig screams this idea. It is not a comfortable thing to acknowledge that we have been unwitting puppets, beasts masquerading as divine.

Rants summarized on #1: I think that this category sees itself on the side of good, but still has many unresolved judgments, lack of forgiveness, and multiple projector reels playing. Of course it is not quite that simple, by any means, but it is reflective of a greater truth.

2 - The people who feel nothing and in fact celebrate it.

I think the people who feel nothing and celebrate might have switched, at least in a very specific context, from hoping for love to fearing that it might never be. If beautiful harmony is viewed as unattainable, and we must still be, we must celebrate something; it might as well be discord, as it is reflective of the hate, division, domination, manipulation, harrowing, judgmental, hypocritical, etc. that has so much power in our order. We must always have faith in something, even if it is faith in the nothing, nihilism. A mind without faith is a mind that cannot create; it is rather not a mind at all.

Of course, the above in #2 is too general, but still reflective of a pattern that repeats. Some might just be stuck in an uncomfortable train of thought or loop, and this oddity distracted them. There are a myriad of possibilities, for #1 and #2, but I think the general answers are quite telling of forces that replicate and grow throughout human relations.

I also want to add that I do not want to ANALyze anybody. Your motives are as unique as you are. I am just trying to shine light on some patterns that very much seems to take on a life of their own. They supply roots for us to grow and branch out; whether or not we perceive these roots is irrelevant to them affecting us. What is relevant, however, is that through awareness, we can shop through a lovely store full of ugly and lovely and everywhere-in-between roots, If we can actually see these roots, if we hear the sounds that separate and echo in many different form, then we can choose the foundations that create a more beautiful, more abundant, more loving world.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

After watching this video, I am left with just one simple question: who is the 'pig'?

Are we 'pigs' for slaughtering tons of innocent animals (image of little pig ready to became sausage), housing them in cruel conditions (image of desperate pig in extra tight cage)?

And I also watched original video (page 3), and pig is so innocent and sweet, but the 'pig' audience is creepy one...full of lust...remind you of a specific species on planet Earth?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
MINE EYES
THEY BURNNNN!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I do indeed think it's more widespread than people think, I guess you could list that as part of my reasoning for not watching TV barely ever. Of course if we wanna talk brainwashing technique, I believe ELF waves, flouride poisoning, and perhaps chemtrails work just as well.

That's my point, I think it's safe to say we have bigger concerns...

Didn't mean to derail or offend, I was just suprised we were actually discussing an elmo video from youtube on the most reputable conspiracy site on the net.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join