IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

To get people talking about it. Which has been quite successful. Knowing ATS members, the poster of the video could be the same person as the poster of the thread. I'm not saying it is, I'm just giving one possible reason that someone would do something like this.

Nope, I am me, Silo13 - also known as Gracie (or the other way around)...
I never even knew about the creator of this video - or the video for that matter - before this morning Sicily time.

Ok - here’s a quick schmoo pic of me in my yellow bathroom lighting!

The video maker can be found here... And he surely isn’t me! (I can’t even get him to talk to me on twitter, lol!)

Fader Creep

But I guess I get your point.

Again, when I find out more info about the piggie video - I'll post it.

In the mean time if anyone wants to break down the pics to post here on ATS you can manipulate the video on the link above into a gif format I would think? (In order to frame by frame which You Tube will not allow)...

Peace

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Rubber Johnny FTW

I haven't seen that in years.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

quote]although the Sesame St stuff was a little too obvious as a reference for juxtaposing something fond and familiar with something having darker connotations, but that's where the horror lies, by subverting something comfortable and familiar - it's how good horror can work and is going to get the artist a more profound impact/recognition

Sure, my only point is I’ve never had any horror film make me feel physically sick or have this kind of impact.

Thanks for the Rubber Johnny vid.
I’d forgotten about that one.

Doesn’t raise a hair, but, still a pretty weird vid.

thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The pig was def gross looking, but I wouldn't call it evil.
Now if it was chewing on baby limbs, yes, evil would apply, lol.

It's just ugly is all.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
has any one looked into the subliminal messages in the words used by elmo and gervais.

the looped stuff that creates a melody.

i think i heard something like "eat your babies" or something along those lines. very strange.

my dog didnt like the video, the noises made him un easy, and even though ive seen much worse videos my heart rate did quicken, due to what, i dont know!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I honestly don't know how the pig is evil...
and I'm not sure how "good' it is to even put labels on it...
But its just a pig suit... we have no idea of the show it was in... perhaps it was trying to scare away the big bad wolf... who knows??? Perhaps it was showing its teeth to protect the person it loved??? The point is... it's completely out of context... I don't think its fair to label anything...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Pigs have been used to represent the social elite, rich and greedy because of their never ending hunger for money and social needs. The fact that the pig is weaing suit and not rags more than likely confirms that.
We all view evil differently, to some it's just a muppet pig. To others like me it symbolizes just as i mentioned greed and a warped scence of joy kinda like it just got away with something bad and is relishing in itself. Especially when it wags it's tongue and bears it's teeth. Using Elmo and Ricky is just a contrast.
Elmo and Ricky say pig-- evil acting pig
Elmo(good) and Ricky(funny)-- evil acting pig
I don't see it as subliminal, really more like someone has a warped scence of humor and a talent with video creation software.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by jonny420ls]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Search around youtube and you are bound to find...well, crap. The video was pieced together by some person with a lot of time on their hands, and he or she decided to spend it on youtube and not ATS. Get the point I am driving at?

The strange thing is, I have seen that pig somewhere before. I want to say Laurel and Hardy or something. Is the pig evil? 'Tis moot. Is anyone evil?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey Guys, theres somthing right at 34ticks, I cant pull it up on my computer, it wont move slow enough, its only one frame, can someone please check it out, and let us know what it is
Rossa

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

There's a pic of it on page 5. It's a pig in a garden chair.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
okay--- Impressions,

disturbing in a way, confusing, leaves an unpleasant bothered anxious kind of feeling behind.

Intellectually---message--- to let let your pig out and enjoy it---being it, dancing in tandem with it, ----be a pig, the one with the teeth is hideous, slimy, i don't know, wouldn't want my kids to see it.

Pigs ---- associated with greed, eating anything, everything

In black and white film as the message vs the color of cutey Elmo, like its a message to be taken seriously as in from an elder or past generation, meant to be honored because it is from an ancient past....

edit--just occcured to me as an artist....not saying its particularly good art, but art in many forms is intended to evoke a reaction, whether good or ill, if it moves you in some way the artist has accomplished their objective....maybe too simple but, I endeavor as often as I think of it to not seek for evil, chances are you'll find it if you look hard enough, given what I have to lose, fighting evil is not what I need in my life atm.

Weird in any case. Bleccch.

Good visiting with ya. Cya

PG

[edit on 4-9-2009 by pizzaguy]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First of all, that pig is from an old movie, it's been tossed around the Internet on occasion. It's hardly new.

Someone probably read the ridiculous thread about Elmo being used to help teach kids to by more hygienic, which was then twisted around as Elmo being used to force people to take swine flu shots, and decided to do this. It's so easy to screw with some of the incredibly gullible people on the Internet, many of which sadly do reside here.

It's not "evil" nor subliminal, they obviously wanted it to be "caught."

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

whether good or ill, if it moves you in some way the artist has accomplished their objective

Another great point.
And if this Fader Creep wanted people to react to his video - well, he succeeded.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I didnt find it disturbing and neither subliminal.

The music turns real ominous at .55 into the video which would for obvious reasons, immediatly ring alarm bells in anyones mind.

The pig scene was deliberatly meant to freak people out with the help of the music.....now maybe my understanding of subliminal is incorrect.....but the music wouldn't turn ominous at the point where it should be subliminal. It would remain hip while blasting your subconscious with subliminal images/messages while the viewer isn't any wiser.

gosh, im sure i could get 1000's of clips off the net that would have the same effect on you with a quick search.

It is disturbing, because it was meant to be disturbing...get it?? nothing subliminal to see here sorry.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It's not "evil" nor subliminal, they obviously wanted it to be "caught."

In your opinion it is not evil.
In mine, it is.
We'll agree to disagree.

Subliminal?

That's where you're wrong.
It is in fact loaded with subliminal messages and photos.
Take a peak at page 5 of this thread and you'll see what I mean.
Or, look at the video, the second frame, right at what was it, tick :36.
Subliminal pictures strew all through the video.

Interesting as it wasn't picked up until a few pages into the responses here and then eagle eye Saurus caught the subliminal photos...

Cool stuff.

And the pig, is still, evil. IMO.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So this image of a pig is "evil" because of the way it looks? Has it done anything evil?

Do you people know what evil means? Or are you subjecting yourselves to societal/cultural/catholic imagery of what evil should look like?

In my opinion, if people want to see the face of evil we should all look in our mirrors. There has never been any other evil entity on this earth besides man.

The devil doesn't make good people do evil things, people are partially/inherently evil.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just another piece of GARBAGE, produced by the pigs that run Hollywood …

… all one needs to do is review the majority of Hollywood’s works with a discriminating eye, and they'll discover an almost endless array of hidden themes and messages that are intended to distort the mind’s of those who watch its TOXIC productions.

BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD … they are the EVIL PIG that is represented in this very disturbing video.

Warning : For those who have watched this video it is recommended that you immediately take a large dose of the following prescribed medicine.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for the GAS

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
BTW, that pig puppet/costume is being controlled by someone, it is not alive. So are you saying that the creator of the costume, or the person wearing it, or the people who made the video are evil?

If so then what did they do besides make a weird, a little scary video/song?

Is the video making any of you think evil thoughts or do evil deeds? I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

We have some very malleable minds here.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another thought occured to me....geez I'm on a roll 2 in one day....my brains gonna explode.....

near the beginning there is a flash of white I could not get it tracked when I wanted to analyze it..... any clues?

PG

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join