It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New warning from ole good 'laden'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjm
reply to post by JJay55

i do not want to mention the city I am near. I want everyone to think they could be near the city I am from. Listen I know nothing will happen, but I do know I had a radical muslims concerned after I told him where I lived. kindness will always find its way into ones heart,.

The plan is to take out a dozen cities at one time. So the whole US will be in bad shape, like Katrina x12. Won't be pretty.
Of course, since we know this we will do everything in our power to prevent it. Many brave men and woman are working toward this effort.

In the cities I mentioned there were a variety of reasons they were chosen. The plan is to find places that are population centers, major hubs for distribution to disrupt supply flow, easy access points where security is proven to be lax, water and natural resource centers, and power grids.
Also there will be an attempt to prison break. Gitmo was a named target, the ones who didn't escape would be martyred, which is high honor in Islam.
Super Max and Charleston have prisoners of high value. Like the guy returned to Libya from Lockerbie, they want their best to return home.

Yes, there is an tight Islamic underground verbal communication that is hard to detect among sleepers in the US. We have the best surveilance systems and the criminals know how to avoid it. It's called Islamic theology and it is the drive that is going to bring people together to kill non-muslims on a large scale soon. Very soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by JJay55

Fear mongering is not a myth at all. Ive seen it for the last 10 years, and its been extremely successful I might add. The US couldnt even have attacked the middle east without it.

Why is a beheading worse than shooting someone or bombing someone? Black Water anyone? Torture in prisons? CIA creating wars for their own agendas? And you think a beheading is a big deal?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Copernicus]

The US only needed permission from Saudi to go into the Middle East, and Saudi made huge profit from it. We knocked out the neighborhood badboy Saddam for them.
The American public has no pull or weight, we can protest all we want and it's not going to change the decisions that the government makes... thus no need for fearmongering. Fear is a choice, and a waste of time.
Black Water was hired to do a job. The people who work for Black Water are the best in the world. Have you been in an Iranian jail? Recently Christians were rounded up and are now raped and tortured there. Just for being Christian because it's against the law in Iran.

Beheading is not only cruel but it's a strong Islamic symbol. Nick Berg didn't squirm and the video looked fake because he was bled out a week before he was beheaded. The muslims also needed a quick clean up and not alot of blood so they weakened him with beatings and blood loss prior to his public execution murder.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Best in the world eh? Even if you mean "USA" by world, its a stretch. And what are they good at? Killing? Is that something to be proud of?

The only thing you get from hate is more hate. You will realize that some day when you have killed people and felt nothing but emptiness. The world we have today is the result of hate and fighting. Maybe you think its a great world. I dont. I want to try something else. I want to try solving problems instead of creating them.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjm
a person would have to be completly full of themselves to think the reason we have not been attacked yet is due to our own success of stopping it.

the man wh said we are safe told us a nuke attakc is imminent

The reason we haven't been attacked is because no one has made the attempt yet. The plan isn't to happen until 2010. This is documented. Also and Islamic custom to warn 10 years in advance to allow the opponent time to prepare. Islam does not go by the Roman Rules of War, that is a Western concept and law. The 7 phase plan includes 911 as the Awakening, the next 4 years as Eye Opening, ... and then 2010-2013 begins the attacks on US soil.

Yes, Pakistan has 100 nukes. Pakistan is controlled by AQ. So AQ has nukes and will use them against the US. Possibly in the next 2 weeks.
If you don't have potassium iodide it's probably time to stock up.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yeah, that makes sense. Wait until the USA knows they will attack, and then attack. Thats always a good idea, to attack when the enemy knows they are coming.

And two posts above you say "fear mongering doesnt work", then in a previous post you say its likely the USA will be attacked by nukes in 2 weeks.

Ok.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Best in the world eh? Even if you mean "USA" by world, its a stretch. And what are they good at? Killing? Is that something to be proud of?

The only thing you get from hate is more hate. You will realize that some day when you have killed people and felt nothing but emptiness. The world we have today is the result of hate and fighting. Maybe you think its a great world. I dont. I want to try something else. I want to try solving problems instead of creating them.

Oh yeah, the US is the only place where there are snipers? What planet are you from?

Try doing some research before making accusations. AQ (representing Islam) has openly declared war against the West. They are serious. Please prepare.

Last response to this poster. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

They have declared war? Thats strange, considering how nice the US has been to them for the last 50 years. A real mystery. Because the US would never revenge something. Oh wait... that has been the agenda for the last 10 years havent it? Thats strange.

There is no difference between people in different parts of the world. You have the same mentality you claim they do. Hate, vengeance, revenge, power. You should fit right in with them, so I suggest you move over there and join them.

Look in the mirror. You ARE what you are fighting.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If this present to Muslims, that takes the form of a major terrorist act. It will only drive a larger wedge between Muslims and non Muslims. My job involves looking at the wider picture, and I find it hard to work with topics like this in isolation, so my mind brings in what I feel are relevant issues to try to build a picture.

One is the economic situation in the US, and the potential damage that an AQ will have at this time, Gerald Celente presents few options in his recent trend report that only an external event like another war will prevent the US either going into a state of internal conflict / or into further economic collapse.

Then you have the recent current events that do not fit into the normal pattern of how the world turns and I wonder if this is tied to whatever was on board the Arctic Sea and if it was a cargo that could be used for terrorist purposes, what was it? Is this the only shipment of what ever was on board, or part of a series of shipments that have been delivered and are now in place awaiting the signal, and is this message the signal?

If there was a nuke on the Arctic Sea (part of a series of shipments perhaps) would using that as blackmail (nuclear proliferation) against the Russians keep them out of a future conflict in the ME conflict? Or would it be used against the Russians to prove they have been complicit in causing the Outrage, thus open placing the Russians in the baddies camp?

Another bizarre event, that I wonder about is was the Lockerbie release tied to a deal to keep Libya out of any future ME conflict, since he is part of a important Libyan tribe and recently senior Libyan AQ clerics have relented on using violence as their tool of choice. Plus the West would have another supply of oil should the supplies in the ME be disrupted.

This present can only be part of a larger game, I am not sure, I am guessing, but a lot of strange things have been happening over the last few weeks building up to this, I don't beleive in false flags, but I certainty feel a game is being played here and it's unfolding before our eyes, and I wonder who the players really are.

I guess we will know soon enough if or when this present arrives.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Good job at connecting the dots!!!
Yes, the pieces are in place. No more sword rattling, the blows are about to begin!
One factor is that we will not retaliate until WMD are used against us, so they have to make the first move. Russia could be putting a defense shield into place to protect themselves. They are getting slammed by way of Chechnya and the Stans so they have a stake in this, and it's not what most people think because we only see them as former Cold War opponents.
Notice how the headlines try to distract the average American? The bigger the headline draw, the more going on behind the scenes.

From what I understand it will go like this:
Israel against Iran. India against Pakistan. Syria and Saudi have internal issues. US stands back and waits... until it's time. The president will have to make the right call... and there are good people to help him do that.
I dont' know the timing, if it will be immediate, drawn out or a short term conclusion yet.

The players... I think they are being flushed out to the surface. Then the players will change and maybe we can have peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

There have been to many little things that do not fit within what I define as the world turning normally, although nothing about the world right now is turning normally, there have been anumber of incidents that just are to bizzare to even fit into that pattern.

It seems to me this "present" is part of something larger. My job involves looking at similar things within multi billion global corporates.. and you know when deals are being cut or something dodgy is happening as something will always stand out as not right, and I have a very bad feeling right now.

It appears to me that a big game of cat and mouse is being played, personally I feel this is all about setting up something while isolating China from entering any potential conflict (hence noise about potential military exercises with China off Australia) and getting certain countries to take a neutral positions, like Libya.. which if you think about it would be logical as most of the African continent will listen to Libya.

The lines are being drawn, and a potential present in the form of a terrorist outrage would be the catalyst that is needed to light the fires. I do worry this present from Bin Laden will be that catalyst.

Americans may be distracted by so are we in the UK, there has been a lot of media hype around anti-American feelings, a lot of talk about the end of the Special relationship and we've been hotfooting from issue to issue about that subject, adding the layer of swine flu fears and it is all very distracting..

We all know that the UK will stand shoulder to shoulder with the US.. but I am not supposing the US will be the only target of presents, and a present from Bin Laden right now will be the catalyst of many bad things... I just hope the present turns out to be a nice box of chocolates... I can hope.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A nuclear attack that can actually be attributed to AQ is out of character. My own experience with whatever bin Laden is...they always sneak attack...and they never take responsibility for their actions.

The idea of using Pakistan's nukes is un-Islamic, not because of some higher sense of social responsibility, but because in the future the world would be able to say..."look the Muslim indiscriminately began nuking American cities, they are wicked, evil people." It would be true and Islam would be destroyed.

The idea of Islam giving warning...is also false...they are Kali worshippers...THUGS...there is always two and they always wait for their victim to be asleep or otherwise an easy kill. The last thing in the world someone that is schooled by OBL wants is a one on one...toe to toe fight. This is un-Islamic...the ambush is their way...they are the original metro-sexuals and a blow to their pretty little faces would be the real tragedy.

bin Laden's present is probably an empty stocking or a lump of coal...something consistent with his non-Messages.

In Islam...the true path of war is infiltration and subversion. Sowing confusion and mistrust within households. They lure the wayward traveler into the ambush, then they kill him, strip him of his garment and his wealth and hide the body; never speaking of the event again. No witnesses, no evidence...

There is no honor in what they do.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yes I can confirm the isolating China is part of it. I don't know to what degree.

I agree that financial moves will be apparent. But it is taqiyya to think that any of the 57 OIC countries are not involved. Libya is in it. Their countryman from Lockerbie is now back in action and was needed to lead the air transportation cell.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

AQ wouldn't waste a message to deliver a lump of coal.
Nice that you brought up the point of Islamic tactic of laying in wait, and ambush because yes, they do fight dirty.

I suspect it will play out as planned but some sleepers won't hit their targets. So if one of the dozen dirty bombs hit a US city then AQ is successful.

Would be interesting to know if any UK movement has been detected from the 30 sleeper cells that aren't on the radar. Has anyone noticed some missing muslim neighbors lately? Website inactivity? Imam silence? Odd coincidences? The internet is the perfect place to gather street level intelligence but I'm afraid the enemy is way ahead of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Good lord, this is the most chilling account of reality I've heard in a while.
It's enough to make my blood run cold, as I sit here and think "it's true".

Sadly,
liw

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by kosmicjack

Good lord, this is the most chilling account of reality I've heard in a while.
It's enough to make my blood run cold, as I sit here and think "it's true".

Sadly,
liw

Well yes, we are in a war of terror. And part of AQ's plan was to bring us down economically. They have also infiltrated our government on all levels, federal, state, local. For almost 10 years since 911 they have not stopped with their mission... while we slept. They are right on schedule and moving into the next phase. They dragged us into a place and stole and raped us, this is very true. Now that we are weakened they will continue until we are dead.

It's not too late. We have the best military in the world who is now field trained. We have intelligence officers who are on the job and vigilant. What is needed is the American public to be awake and aware that this message from bin Laden is real and a warning. Be prepared.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Fear mongering is not a myth at all. Ive seen it for the last 10 years, and its been extremely successful I might add. The US couldnt even have attacked the middle east without it.

Why is a beheading worse than shooting someone or bombing someone? Black Water anyone? Torture in prisons? CIA creating wars for their own agendas? And you think a beheading is a big deal?

gee, yes i do think beheading is far force than shoting or bombing, havent you seen videos ? look at terroristmedia.com or something full of it

geez, they are worst animals there, if its truth whats presented in those vids, at least local gov quietly poisons us with stuff, which is not that obvious

fuc

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I always figured the techniques of the people we are really fighting are more along the lines of what Aga Khan's groups does...precision strikes of the key person...in this case I think the Terrorists are a long way from their target and have no hope.

Unless they are smoking those Afghan poppy, ground up and sprinkled on a crack rock....there is no way they would consider a couple of dirty bombs going off in American cities a success...

I say that because the very next day the middle east, all 60 OIC nation capitals and Mecca would cease to exist and every foreigner in every country would be rounded up and the ones that weren't killed immediately or die en route to the internment camps would certainly soon pass away due to extreme grief.

The only thing that bin Laden sissy is going to deliver is a motivational speech to a battered movement that hasn't got many days left in this life. And as far as the people who you would think fit the profile of a Muslim...the only ones I see are headed to their jobs and small businesses...got to pay the bills and take care of the family, noone's about to screw that up for some bi-sexual guy hiding from every cop on the planet in Waziristan.

Tamerlane has got these fools file out.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IDK88]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
I always figured the techniques of the people we are really fighting are more along the lines of what Aga Khan's groups does...precision strikes of the key person...in this case I think the Terrorists are a long way from their target and have no hope.

First time I've heard anyone talk about Aga Khan. Wow I'm impressed. He's got alot of money. Got it from those poppy farms. Has 5 star hotels all over the world. His NGO is highly regarded in the region. His wife is... German... I think. He rivals Alwaleed. And no one has every heard of him.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I have and I know he has a personal interest in Afghanistan. Which makes him one of the Usual Suspects when making room at the internment camps. He's probably a key source of financing for old Osama's global subversion plot and a key person keeping that loser in our newspapers and on our television shows. He's kept himself out of the discussion and he's laying real low these days...not like back in 2005 when his name was often popping up in crossword puzzels and such.

He claims that his group doesn't do the whole assassination thing like in the olden days, but I think he finds the Old Man of the Mountain role quite attractive...He should be careful.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is the banner about the present/upcoming release.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/820bf9f9f48d.gif[/atsimg]"For the Islamic Ummah - A Ramadan Gift from Shaykh Usamah Bin Laden, may Allah protect him. Coming soon with Allah's permission"

You guys do remember that last year OBL's 911 anniversary video got screwed out of its publicity when on the morning of Sept. 11, all of his supporting websites went...POOF.

Wonder if it will happen again this year?

Perhaps more importantly, while it does carry the logo of As-Sahab media, it did not come with the usual blah blah blah introduction. Neither is it posted on As-Sahab's blog, and is only posted on a handfull of sites, mostly by low level members.

Perhaps even more telling, this is the second different announcement of an impending OBL release in as many weeks. The first was never released and is believed to be a fraud. Is this one too? Or will their sites go dead again this year?

[edit on 9/7/09 by makeitso]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join