It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New warning from ole good 'laden'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Website says to carry bin Laden "present" to MuslimsDUBAI (Reuters)

A website often used by al Qaeda supporters said on Thursday it would soon carry a "present" to Muslims from Osama bin Laden on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan.
The Islamist website gave no further details, but messages by the al Qaeda leader have usually appeared within about 48 hours of being announced on the Internet.
In his latest message in June, bin Laden said U.S. President Barack Obama had planted the seeds of "revenge and hatred" towards the United States in the Muslim world.
Bin Laden's remarks were issued just before a major speech by Obama who said he sought a "new beginning" between the United States and the Muslim world.
Bin Laden's message in June and another recording issued by his deputy Ayman al-Zawahri appeared to be a drive by al Qaeda to pre-empt Obama's speech to the Muslim world.
Later in June, CIA Director Leon Panetta said the U.S. intelligence agency believed bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan and hoped joint operations with Pakistani forces would find him.
(Reporting by Firouz Sedarat)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Can you give us a link?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
oh great, i wonder wats he have in mind >.>

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A "present" is an Islamic symbol, also the same language that was used around 911.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So the CIA has a present for Muslims?

Fun; I hope it's not a new water-boarding board.

On a less irreverent note isn't Bin Laden's overuse of Nostradamian generalities a blatant show that he isn't really ever saying anything? Assuming we even get legitimate transcripts Special Agent Bin Ladens speeches.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I found the link
uk.reuters.com...

*sniff sniff*
i smell False flag around the corner

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
LOL. The only way to prove bin Laden is alive, to me and anyone else who's paid close enough attention, is for the verifiably REAL Osama to produce a verifiably recent VIDEO of himself. (crickets chirp) Ain't gonna happen. What a sick place this world has become, to wildly understate it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
bin laden isn't alive. But that doesn't mean the threat isn't real. In the translation this is a signal to sleeper cells that they are to complete their missions. The message is intended for them and it really doesn't matter what we think. They are using the media to alert the operatives because they are frugal like that.

As far as AQ is concerned, you have been warned, buh bye infidel pigs and apes. The Awakening was 911 and we were given 10 years to prepare... of course we didn't prepare and AQ doesn't care, it's to their advantage.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
I found the link
uk.reuters.com...

*sniff sniff*
i smell False flag around the corner

My thoughts exactly.
This fall is really going to get interesting.
Swine Flu, martial law, false flags, crashing economy...
All the fixings makings of a great movie

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
[Yawn]

I don't know why he just doesn't go away, if he was real at all. For all intents and purposes he or whoever created him has won.

The War on Terror was really a War of Terror. Scaring the hell out of us, using fear to divide us, dismantling our civil liberties and stealing all of our money through endless military spending and economic manipulation.

As a country we have never been more crippled than we are now. All of our institutions are broken and we have no money left to fix them even if we could agree on a good plan.

We can't worry about Bin laden, hell we're scared of each other.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

No, it says that Bin Laden has a present for the Muslims, the same message was given before 9/11. I agree with the previous poster that this is a message to the sleeper cells to carry out their missions.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
bin laden isn't alive. But that doesn't mean the threat isn't real. In the translation this is a signal to sleeper cells that they are to complete their missions. The message is intended for them and it really doesn't matter what we think. They are using the media to alert the operatives because they are frugal like that.

As far as AQ is concerned, you have been warned, buh bye infidel pigs and apes. The Awakening was 911 and we were given 10 years to prepare... of course we didn't prepare and AQ doesn't care, it's to their advantage.

Hi there JJay55, your post intrigued me, it stood out a little from the other's that we usually see around here for some reason.

I noticed you've only been a member for a little over a month so I pulled up this from your intro thread...

Originally posted by JJay55
Hi. I'm a newbie. I'm from NC.

This place is hopping. Seems like a cool bunch with lots of fun topics to talk about. Any counter-terrorism professionals here... besides me?

Would you care to shed any light on your counter-terrorism credentials? Are you just a keen follower of events? Or something more??

I gotta say the timing of this latest warning is interesting - I usually don't pay too much notice to them... But with this one you have all that is going on right now (Afghanistan, the economy, even things like that ship the Arctic Sea).. Add that to the upcoming 8 year anniversary of 9/11 - and that talk about the 11th Oct, which is 11/10/09, 10/11/09 in US format... 9/11/01 backwards, of course that would be the first time that little sequence has been reversed.

I'm not saying I'm big on numerology per say, but I do understand the significance that can be afforded such connections after the fact - people can look back and say well this was clearly coordinated and highly organised - and a characteristic of AQ attacks does seem to be coordinated attacks.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They say terrorism acts are carried out early in the presidency when things are still adjusting.

Which is why 9/11 occurred only 9 months into the Bush presidency. So I guess there is a chance it could happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
looks like it will happen]

[edit on 9/4/2009 by whskybarjm]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Read, please:

with no disrespect intended for anyone here, I personally do not like this site or what it is about. I do value people's opinions/beliefs, who am I to tell you how to think. I am a regular 26 year old kid who just has had a ridiculous nagging feeling for the past 8 years. This is the ONLY reason I have ever considered to look at this site once a year. That being said, I think you can understand I am not on here to feed any BS. Just something that has quickly become a realization to me.

If your still reading, thank you I just have to get this out there for my peace of mind.

5 years ago I had an extremely odd conversation with an angry Muslim with an engineering degree from out west. This conversation took place 40 min outside a major city on the east coast in a place you can call the definition of "Rural" or "farmland". For some unexplainable reason people like to talk to me and open up. This angry Muslim man seemed to like to talk to me. Before he left the store (this is all occurring around 4:30am as I was getting ready for a deep sea fishing trip), he slowed down putting his money away, while I was paying he asked where I lived. I told him the name of the city and I lived 10 min outside (our current location was 40 min from the city we discussed), he paused with a frown, said our goodbyes and I mentioned good luck with his sugar/diabetes problem. This whole thing started over talk of all the different kinds of sugars while we filled up our coffee. As he left he stopped at the door while I handing over my money for the coffee and hoagie, I looked at him as he just stood at the glass door staring out into the pitch black early morning. I looked at him as he looked right into my eyes and he said, "I really hope YOU are not killed." I stood in utter shock looked at everyone around me, I ran out the door and he was gone before I knew it. I went in asked if anyone heard that, I told them what I heard, I told the people at the store they need take their security tape to the police. Basically they all thought I was nuts but the girl said OK. This moment in my life had forever haunted me, I knew what I heard. I was convinced by other people I misunderstood.

About 2 years later I had two dreams etched into my brain forever. These were the two most realistic dreams I have ever had. In this dream I was traveling up the hill of a major road I have regularly traveled since I was a kid. In this dream I am on this road, I recognize it immediately, I knew my exact position, I could literally take you to the exact spot. Never have i had a dream this clear, usually they are about talking dogs and hot women. In the Dream I was heading up the hill just passing a fire station on my left, southbound and came to a stop at the light. DIRECTLY behind me, if you head north, 10-15 min you will head right into this major city. In all essence looking into the rearview mirror you are looking at the major city. Suddenly a HUGE mushroom fireball erupted into the sky with devastating results to follow. Like a cartoon in the distance I could see HELL in my rearview mirror. I awoke with a sweat.

- out of room in next thread-

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Fast forward to present time, I just remembered the dream out of no where. I completely forgot about it. I have not used this road in 4 years, my family moved to an area where this road is never needed, at this point I am now living 2 hours north Meaning I never ever use this road. NONE of my friends have lived anywhere near this road, I just have no use to ever ever ever travel on it. Bin Laden will release a video on a terrorist site many feel could be the sign the sleeper cells have been waiting for. It is a new term, for a new, president, the exact same time as the previous attack, paralleling 9/11 exactly. Except now bin laden says he has a present for Ramadan. the time period Paul Williams has been preaching about forever involving a nuke attack. H. Mir, The only man to ever interview bin laden after 9/11 says the nukes are here.

I can not stress to you enough that I am not making this up. My friend and his fiancee recently bought a house at the exact spot, right behind the firehouse, right where I stopped at the light to make a turn, right where I saw hell break loose in my rearview mirror. I live 2 hours away, I am never there. On 9/11/09 I have to be at their house, at the exact time in my dream, with the exact weather conditions predicted, and set up for the wedding the next day.

On 9/11/09 I will be at the exact point in the most realistic dream I have ever had on a road I have never needed to travel until this day. I pray I am wrong and I pray I prove to be nuts. Two many things are occurring which I have though about 5 years prior. Be safe, make sure you tell those you love them, You never know what could possible happen. By the way right dab in the middle of where I saw the fireball, one of my parents now has a job right in the middle of it all.

I have no reason to lie, I pray I am wrong and nuts, I just need to share this as everyone else thinks I am crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Nothing to do with numerology. While there is a mystic element of Islam their calendar is different than ours. Therefore... they will go by their calendar. Further, their mission isn't to terrorize us or scare us, their mission is to kill us. (us=all non-muslims)

The 7 phase plan that I have on another thread is due for next phase on 2010 and we are very close. AQ has promised that 911 would be dwarfed in the next attack. They will not quit. This is not over.
Preparation is advised. There isn't much time.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whskybarjm

What city are you talking about?
From what I understand, LA, DC, NY, Chicago (populations), Houston (oil distribusion), Denver, Charleston SC (prison breaks), Atlanta (Jewish centers), San Fran, Seattle. Dirty bombs, water supply poison, secondary bombing of emergency rooms and highschool gym shelters. First responders are always part of the target.

My credentials?
I work in CT and Crisis Management education.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Their attacks are based on their schedule and symbolism. 911 is a coptic Christian holiday.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
has no one missed the obvious?

If this is a message to his sleeper cells to carry ou their missions and their missions will obviously be bad, then erm maybe it may occur on 911 :|

So a waiting game has started, what will happen?

But ye dont shoot me down if you think that nothing will happen on 911, just a sugegstion as that was the date of WTC, and well its coming up again this year and we now are expecting a so called "present".

Im gonna be weary now, keep an eye on the media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join