It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi And The Zionist Plot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I've never read so much rubbish in one day.

Zionist based banking interests control the world finance and the flow of precious metals and stones. This is a fact Warburg, Rothschilds, Schiff, Koeb, Leahman, Kuhn...all Jewish surnames:

www.save-a-patriot.org...

Now, to the problem of poverty. Poverty only exists as a function of the banking system.
Usuary and interest based fractional reserve banking creates poverty, starvation, war, drugs... basically nearly every ailment that afflicts the world today. Things like Live 8
and 'Make Poverty History' is a joke. It's an insult to my intelligence... I donate nothing to charity as the power brokers who control the banking sector must be laughing up their sleeve at the incredulous triple whammy..... screwing us over with compound interest, having us pay to feed the third world which they destroyed through loans for weapons in fighting their proxy wars and crippling debt and then we bail out the front facing banking racket... Meanwhile the offshore and private investment banks clean up and wealth is increasingly transferred to the top 0.01%

Israel epitomizes this best in that the country is based on banking and weapons manufacturing... The state of Israel is way further down the MIC road than America is if you open your eyes. Copnscription, Police State, revolving door between banking/military/political stage... America is not far behind America is their puppet.... dual citizenship Isrealis running affairs in the Whitehouse ??? The Communism threat was bogus, this is real! The founding fathers didn't give the Sons of David free passes when talking about foreign agents did they ?

Make no mistake.... these interestes will divide the people along any lines so the men behind the curtain can plunder your pensions, savings if you have any and repossess your homes. They need your kids to fight and die against the bogus threats to continue their illegal scams and reap the spoils of war. So quit believing that the Muslim peoples are your enemy, that the former Yugoslavia broke up because of ethnic tensions, War crimes are only committed by the losers and that if you work hard enough, something called the American dream actually exists... IT'S ALL GARBAGE! ...revisionist history and American citizens are worst for believing this crap and Hiding behind the star and stripes like Mothers apron strings... Patriotism, it's as bad as Islamic extremism and 1000 virgins stuff... except they have the excuse of being ill educated... you don't.

Take a wander over to the Weaponary forum and try to suggest that the American miliatry is incapable or inept... there's 100's of 'foaming at the mouth' gunnut-zealots over there that watch Top Gun endlessly and Think Chuck Norris should be president... it's nausating! This is brain washing of people beyond comprehension who laugh at Afghan goat herders joining the Taliban....who's the suckers here ?? The Vatican control the world and English agents took over America years ago. Come on folks, you send over $3 billion a year in Military aid to Isreal and your political system is shot to pieces, the only real power is the Jewish lobby.

There's no moral high ground to be taken whether you are a willing or unwilling pawn in the shills power game... you are part of the problem if you fall for their 'sleight of hand' in their Commie hating, Muslim paranoia, Christian fundamentlist agendas or whatever hate/angle they pedal tomorrow.

It's all about the money and everything else is spinning mirrors and smoke grenades to stop people piecing together who the real culprits are.

Destroy the current global banking system (Washington Consensus) and you'll see a fairer, more humane world folks but the american public will have to pay the price for swallowing half a century of kool aid and dancing to the pied piper of zionist controlled banking.

300 million idiots in for a rude awakening real soon folks.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Perpetrator

I feel that you are correct on rubbish part. There are a LOT of non-Jewish bankers. Actuali there are much much more non Jewish bankers then Jewish ones, and it is natural. Chinese/Japanese/Saudi/Swiss banks are Zionists exactly how?
There are very powerful Jewish bankers.This does not meen that all very powerful bankers are Jewish.
Here is a list of top 50 banks. Care to show how they are Zionist?
spreadsheets.google.com...
And as for banks and poverty - name me one bank in ancient Egypt. Or Rome. Or Gallic tribes. And yet there were poor people and rich people. There are always poor and rich, throughout the history. Banks are not making it better surely, but you cannot blame humanity problem on them specifically.
Nazis who also found their scapegoat for Germany problems could not make all Germans rich. Even throwing out other people (not Zionists) and stealing their lands and buisness in Poland could not solve this. And if stealing does not solve it....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OK, enough diversion from the key issues of our day. The flow of vital fluids to and from the Middle East that keep the US economy going.

We know Saddam Hussein was brought down when he refused to comply with the UN sanctioned Oil for Cola program.

Our deceiving MSM has kept the real truth from us, what probably was the genesis of America's economic collapse.

therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

A leading Middle East business journal, AME Info, reported in its April 8, 2004 issue that in 2000 a number of Arab organizations “asked Muslims to shun goods from America, seen as an enemy of Islam and a supporter of Israel. In Bahrain, the Al-Montazah supermarket chain, for example, boosted sales by pulling about 1,000 US products off its shelves, and other grocers followed suit.”

Coca-Cola and Pepsi, “sometimes considered unflattering shorthand for the United States, took the brunt of the blow. Coca-Cola admitted that the boycott trimmed some $40 million off profits in the Gulf in 2002.” In 2003, Coca-Cola retreated from Bahrain to Athens. “We see that retrenchment as the rise of local brands. Coca-Cola feels they are identified with US regional policy, and there’s nothing they can do about it.”

The report further pointed out that in recent years a number of “Muslim colas” have appeared in the Middle Eastern/Muslim markets. “Don’t Drink Stupid, Drink Committed, read the labels of Mecca Cola, from France. . . . Iran’s Zam Zam Cola, originally concocted for Arab markets, has spread to countries including France and the United States.”

The report also indicated that US exports to the Middle East dropped $31 billion from 1998-2002. Branded, value-added goods — all the stuff easily recognized as American — were hit the hardest. “Our piece of the pie is shrinking,”

Mike

[edit on 7-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Mecca Cola

Apparently the bottle/can bears the slogan ....

" "No more drinking stupid, drink with commitment"

Profits to charity One of the main attractions for buyers, Mr Mathlouthi says, is the fact that 10% of the profits go to charities operating in Palestinian territories and 10% to European NGOs.

Source- BBC News

Zamzam Cola has a nicer ring to it though ....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Depends on your definition I guess hey. Russia is in Asia so technically they are Asians but I have never heard them called that. Just from me to bug them. I have heard far more calling them Europeans which is untrue. Whatever it is slang.
To me India is in the middle east but then again to me 12 pm is midnight, because pm means night

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Russia is in Asia so technically they are Asians but I have never heard them called that. Just from me to bug them. I have heard far more calling them Europeans which is untrue.

They used to try to separate continents for teaching but they are at best arbitrary divisions.

There really is no natural boundary separating Europe and Asia. They used to try to draw the line at Communist countries being called Eastern Europe. Russia was said to span both Europe and Asia.

No consensus on some divisions. They're just conversational coveniences, like the arbitraily defined Middle East, North Africa, Central America, South Asia, Far East, Oceania, etc.

Mike

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh dont worry I know. West Russia is inappropriately touching Europes rear end and all extremes are at some other place. But mostly Russia borders are separated by ethnicity not as much geography. There is a big mix in Russia and surrounding of various cultures and all the Uzbeks and Kazakhs and all share a common descent and culture and there are the Russian aborigines and 'ethnic Russians' it is hard to picture it separated.

Back to the middle east I consider Pakistan/India in there as well as Egypt even though Egypt is African, just the ethnicity there makes me think it deserves to be in such category.

At any rate India is the closest ally to Israel in the REGION even if not technically the m. east.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join