It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi And The Zionist Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
From memory, what 20 years ago, they tried to introduce a corn syrup fructose to replace the sugar cane derivative into Coke. It was cheaper. People rebelled. It didn't taste the same. So Classic Coke with the old formula was introduced as the preferred alternative to the New Coke.

Now they have Coke Zero which is really an alternative name for Diet Coke, but more appealing in image for men - and militants.

Pepsi responded with Pepsi Max.

Don't know if the rumour's true the Saudi royal family bought out Royal Crown Cola.

Mike

[edit on 3-9-2009 by mmiichael]

Ah mmichael my friend I knew I could count on you to remember those dark days in the early 1980s. Robert Woodruff the Owner of Coca Cola had just passed and they tried claiming he had taken the secret of the recipe to the grave with him!

Talk about a conspiracy we can reverse engineer a sheep in Scotland but not a bottle of Coke?

Woodruff was so powerful and so rich that once shortly before he died he had dozed off during a general membership meeting at his men's club in Atlanta. Turtle neck sweaters had become all the rage and the club had a suit and tie dress code and the members voted unanimously to allow the turtle necks as an alternative to a tie, until they realized that Woodruff was napping. They awoke him and querried him what he thought of turtle necks and he replied that he couldn't stand them, they promptly retook the vote and every last person voted against changing the dress code.

I don't even think the Zionists would have been so bold as to take on coke and in reality the two companies Coke and Pepsi are tied together through mutual people sitting on both Boards of Directors.

I will drink a Royal Crown soda now and then and enjoy that better than Pepsi. New Coke was so awful it shaped up to be a precurser to a New Dark Ages. Thankfully good old Vicente Fox future President of Mexico but present President of Coca Cola in Mexico at the time was still bottling with the old recipe and in classic thick glass bottles which as rumor has it is what really led to NAFTA and Fox becoming Mexico's President as part of the Zionist New Coke Conspiracy! (I am making that part up!)

It's amazing I have to add that disclaimer but come one Pepsi a Zionist conspiracy?

Royal Crown started out as Chero Cola in 1906 by the way and marketed ginger ale, strawberry soda and root beer too before also forming Nehi whose much more colorful array of fruit flavored sodas were an American Icon.

They also made the first diet cola Diet Rite in 1956. They had there own bomb when the introduced Royal Crown Draft Cola which they marketed as a premium cola because it used real cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

In 2000 it was purchased by Cadburry/Schwepps plc which it picked up Royal Crown which by then was owned by Snapple.

However in your case it is entirely safe to buy as it is owned locally by Cott Beverages of Mississuaga Ontario...

Ah hah mmichael...it's RC that is owned by the Zionists, fess up you own RC don't you mmichael?

Just kidding!

Pepsi a Zionist conspiracy that too funny!

[edit on 3/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I actually miss the Bilderberger conspiracy that was Virgin Cola. Even tho I hardly ever touch caffeine anymore, it was just crisper on the tongue than Coke. Ah happy days...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My father's first regular job was a delivery man for a forgotten product Kik Kola. Itself a sideline from something that's disappeared - seltzer. It came in a big bottle with a pressure spigot.

The operation was out of Quebec. An alternative line for busy bevarge bottlers when liquor became legal again in the US in 1932. Booze flowed in Canada and fortunes were made during Prohibition. My father's experience job as a truck triver landed him a plum staff position as a high ranking officer's unofficial chauffeur in WWII. Stories there.

Pepsi was a major industry in Quebec. For generations French Canadians were derisively referred to as "Pepsis".

The connossieur's soft drink was something called Cuba Cola, only available in the Caribbean. Cola literally means "tail" in Spanish, and you can guess what else. Can be spiked with rum as my alcoholic lawyer neighbour will attest to.

Cott beverages tried reintroducing Royal Crown to bewildered Canadian buyers a few years ago. But it lacked the intense sugar hit with the high carbonation that gives bottled and canned colas their sting.

Never get colas when it's on tap. Those concentrated syrups mixed in ordinary soda water just don't cut the grade.

Mike

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

. Egypt and Israel have a common problem - the so called Palestinians
What would you call the Palastinians? 1st Nations Israelis? Aboriginal Israelites? Their country is called Palestine, the fact that most of it has been conquered & is now Israel hasn't changed the name of what's left.

I call them Syrians, Jordianians and Egyptians. Thats what they were before 1947.

New Coke sucked! I think Pepsi Clear was a Zionist conspiracy. Who would make clear soda that isn't made from a lemon lime hybred?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

"We used to run Rum and sugar and mollasses out of Havana, the trucks owned by your father Michael"

The G-d Father II!

The plot thickens Michael, tell the truth you are simply a retired investor living on a pension looking to live out your life in Israel????

They have tasked you though with throwing everyone off the scent of the infamous Pepsi Zionist Conspiracy!

I think I am going to be laughing for a couple of days over that one.

It's things like this that take all the fun out of picking on Zionists! I swear.

Those were the days, fortunes to be made, and it wasn't so hard to play things fast and loose as it is today.

The former Italian Mob Boss of Boston is being buried this week with full military honors from the Navy because he served in World War II with distinction. It was even possible back then to be a criminal and a patriot, now both get you labelled as an unwanted terrorist ellement.

I love that period of history starting at the turn of the 20th Century as the Robber Barons sought to solidify their gains and legitimize their control and the criminal underclass fought over what was left.

Those were the good old days. I think our Parents and Grand Parents were far luckier. My Dad was a chemist a pretty notable one whose name appears on the patent for Mobil One synthetic motor oil. His Dad was a rear Admiral in the English Navy and then one of the founders of American Airlines when he moved to America. My mother's father was a metalurgist and was the Superindentant of the A.M. Byers Wrought Iron Works in Pittsburgh and got stuck having to stay on the home front during the War, which was just as good considering he was a pacifist and a card carrying member of the U.S. Communist party but he was a first generation Polish American who lost relatives in the Blitzgriek, the closest thing that ever tempted him to violence in his life was Hitler. It was World War II and all it's inhumanities that turned him from the Catholic Church into an agnostic as he was sure there could be no G-d who could allow such things to possibly happen. My Dad dropped out of Dartmouth to be a Navy Frogman in the Pacific.

I think your family is more colorful, adopt me mmichael!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Ah mmichael my friend I knew I could count on you to remember those dark days in the early 1980s. Robert Woodruff the Owner of Coca Cola had just passed and they tried claiming he had taken the secret of the recipe to the grave with him!

Wasn't that when "New Coke" came onto the scene, and cases of the "old Coke" were being auctioned off for unGodly amounts of money?

And I heard the story about Pepsi being run by Israel years ago during the First Gulf War when we were in theater and wondering why we could only buy Coke and couldn't find any Pepsi. Sort of like being in Atlanta, GA.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
The operation was out of Quebec. An alternative line for busy bevarge bottlers when liquor became legal again in the US in 1932. Booze flowed in Canada and fortunes were made during Prohibition. My father's experience job as a truck triver landed him a plum staff position as a high ranking officer's unofficial chauffeur in WWII. Stories there.

During Prohibition, my grandfather ran booze from Canada down to NY. He said that he could drive a car backwards as well as he could forwards.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
New Coke sucked! I think Pepsi Clear was a Zionist conspiracy. Who would make clear soda that isn't made from a lemon lime hybrid?

It just might have be another cruel and inhuman experiment on poor unsuspecting Canadians but I'm sure there briefly was a clear Crystal Coke. Could be lethal when mistaken for soda water and mixed with Scotch.

And then there was Cherry Coke which immediately invoked snickering.

Mike

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"We used to run Rum and sugar and mollasses out of Havana, the trucks owned by your father Michael"

The G-d Father II!

The plot thickens Michael, tell the truth you are simply a retired investor living on a pension looking to live out your life in Israel????

They have tasked you though with throwing everyone off the scent of the infamous Pepsi Zionist Conspiracy!

I think I am going to be laughing for a couple of days over that one.

It's things like this that take all the fun out of picking on Zionists! I swear.

Those were the days, fortunes to be made, and it wasn't so hard to play things fast and loose as it is today.

The former Italian Mob Boss of Boston is being buried this week with full military honors from the Navy because he served in World War II with distinction. It was even possible back then to be a criminal and a patriot, now both get you labelled as an unwanted terrorist ellement.

I love that period of history starting at the turn of the 20th Century as the Robber Barons sought to solidify their gains and legitimize their control and the criminal underclass fought over what was left.

Those were the good old days. I think our Parents and Grand Parents were far luckier. My Dad was a chemist a pretty notable one whose name appears on the patent for Mobil One synthetic motor oil. His Dad was a rear Admiral in the English Navy and then one of the founders of American Airlines when he moved to America. My mother's father was a metalurgist and was the Superindentant of the A.M. Byers Wrought Iron Works in Pittsburgh and got stuck having to stay on the home front during the War, which was just as good considering he was a pacifist and a card carrying member of the U.S. Communist party but he was a first generation Polish American who lost relatives in the Blitzgriek, the closest thing that ever tempted him to violence in his life was Hitler. It was World War II and all it's inhumanities that turned him from the Catholic Church into an agnostic as he was sure there could be no G-d who could allow such things to possibly happen. My Dad dropped out of Dartmouth to be a Navy Frogman in the Pacific.

I think your family is more colorful, adopt me mmichael!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The Coca-Cola Company introduced a new clear diet cola yesterday to counter the recent foray by its archrival, Pepsi, into so-called New Age beverages with Crystal Pepsi. But Coca-Cola declined to anoint a clear Coke and reached to one of its second-tier brands in naming its newest drink: Tab Clear.
www.nytimes.com...

Crystal Pepsi proves the OP's point about the Zionist/Pepsi conection!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to ProtoplasmicTraveler

My father was born in Poland. We're Poles apart!

He started out working with my grandfather in recycling before it became fashionable. The junk business. Even had a horse and wagon in the lane way behind the house. You may know the expression "Sheenie."

Scrap metal went through a huge boom in the 70s as the Japanese were buying up everything for their car industry. In the 50s my father went into property development and wisely invested in a race horse farm in what was then the outskirts of Toronto. Now a suburb.

An interesting tid-bit my father told me about the "pop" (what we call soda) biz. It was so enormously profitable, when they imposed sugar rationing (we were in WWII by 1939) they bought up bakeries just for their sugar allotments. Still a huge industry.

Rum-running and gambling helped put Canada in the financial major leagues. A lot of illegit activity. A sort of mob safe haven and rife with money-laundering. We have our own built-in Mexico where laws are looser - it's called Quebec. Montreal was a second Chicago - even wilder. The Bronfman family got in high gear with their Seagrams distillery. Later bought into Time-Warner which has it’s own deep roots in the Prohibition and the pony business.

As somebody once noted, behind ever great fortune there’s a great crime.

Mike

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well it was my Polish grandfather that first mentored me in conspiracies and the corporate government so you can't go blaming how I turned out on the English side of the family that's for sure!

I tell you they sure didn't call it the suferage movement for nothing. As soon as women got the power to vote there went the booze, drugs, prostitution and gambling right out the window. Well kind of sort of.

I tend to believe that the Government and organized crime both prefer and profit immensely off of keeping vices illegal.

Funny we should be talking about all this stuff and low and behold Myer Lanksy's daughter knocked on the door to pay a surprise visit and say hello.

Miami is quite the colorful place too you know!

Soda pop and Juke boxes, how could you go wrong.

You know I don't think of them as great crimes, I think of them as great conspiracies! That is after all what they are.

Hopefully we won't be all back to eating peanuts and driving on bald tires anytime soon.

What now with Pepsi Cola in the Zionist's arsenal they can afford to call off World War III?

I still can not stop chuckling over that one!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Gets pretty complicated when you start connecting The Mob and Government. FBI tried to make it all look like an Italian run businees, but they were just the most visible on street level. Jewish and Irish got in during Prohibition made killings and moved their empires toward respectability.

Best way to go legal is to control the people who change the laws to accomodate you. And always buy the judges for security.

There wouldn't really be a Democratic Party if the Boyz didn't ensure they get the votes needed.

The Teamsters made sure good in demand where in plentiful supply where and when needed. The solid steady money was in distribution, not just production.

Things aren't that different today from what they were 75 years ago.

The product lines are different, but Coke and Pepsi still flow freely across state lines.

Mike

[edit on 3-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A Pointed Parable...
A merchant walks out into an orchard that is owned by a rival merchant and digs around under the Strawman to find a really rotten and wormy apple, he puts it into a little special pouch and smiles to himself and goes straight to the market with it.
When he gets there, he stands up on a little podium his friends have placed there for him and digs the nasty apple out of his pouch. He holds it aloft, and says "Look here how ridiculous and grotesque this apple is I've found in his orchard, we should take heed of this one and burn down the orchard and be rid of these abominations before we're all poisoned!".

A crowd begins to gather around him, friends of the merchant at first, then others, "Yes, that's a nasty looking apple!" they all rightfully agree.

They were just beginning to sharpen their axes and fire thier torches to cut out the very roots of these trees and burn them before any harm befell them from tainted apples when a young man stood up and said "You picked that up off the ground!".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Actually friend Michael it’s not complicated at all! People just like to make it complicated for some masochistic reason. Keep it simple, keep it stupid. It’s the fact that some things are illegal that make them so lucrative and increase the potential for obscene profits. You take a guy who owns a construction business and can barely make payroll and turns to moonlighting running some illicit contraband on the side to more than make ends meet. Make the illicit contraband legal and he’s back to operating on the same profit margins that practically have him going belly up and bankrupt in the legal world. He will cry like a baby when he goes to jail of course, complain that it’s not right it should be legal, it’s a victimless crime. Yet when you point it out to him that if it were legal and he would be as much of a looser operating that business once it became legitimate as he is and was at his legitimate business even a dunderhead can get it.

Law and Order and Crime are just two different sides of the same coin. Neither can exist without the other, and each serve to make the other more profitable and lucrative. Some of the biggest crooks in the world are cops, some of the biggest saints are crooks and then of course there is always good old Robin Hood too.

It gets real simple when you can play a hand in making the rules, and simpler still when you can control who enforces the rules, when, where and how.

In the end it’s all just about making money for your partners just like in the movie when the mythical Hyman Roth states, I am still in business because Hyman Roth always makes money for his partners. Screw up like Ben Segal and fail to turn a profit in an appropriate manner and time frame will…being a visionary doesn’t pay when it doesn’t have a timely payday. Flying too high on the radar sure will get you too.

It gets real simple when you can declare the War on Drugs and in reality all you are doing is declaring War on your competition!

There is a different version of the story that’s suitable for everyone’s dinner table and some people make it very complex indeed.

Hide in plain sight, do it just right, and the people will say nah it couldn’t be, I am sure there is an explanation for what I just saw, a complicated one, but an explanation.

Water seeks it’s own level and we live in a world were everyone seeks there own truth, we see it all the time in threads just like this one. Pepsi a Zionist conspiracy and while it might not really be the truth, to someone as incredible as it might seem it is their truth, and they will make it as complicated as they need to make it to convince themselves it is the truth.

People don’t like simple truth Michael, they love complicated fantasies. The real money is in selling those and sometimes the greatest crime of all.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sure, I'm with you Proty on how things are made more complicated than they need to be. But the US has an involved history of playing ball with the heavyweights of organized crime. For an administration or two they're best friends, and then they're competing enemies.

That old Calvinist purity streak that runs through the self-righteous heart of America kicks in sometimes when public sentiment feeld the Mob is going too far. So there's a shakeout.

J Edgar Hoover played the horses seriously and was pals with to gangsters. So he kept the FBI running after Commies and looked the other way as the increasingly mobbed up unions did their thing.

Bobby Kennedy decided to go after the Boyz, even though Daddy Joe had promised them immunity for favours done getting JFK in office. That didn't turn out too well.

Things have settled more into a live and let live situation the past few decades. Territories have been carved and co-operation deals made. The new generation Mob guys have gone semi-legit and prefer things like property management to street crime.

They also picked up on stock market manipulation and other greyish areas of financing that are almost legal. Ironic, Eliot Spitzer, an obnoxious guy but actually the closest thing to a straight-shooter NY State politician has had in memory, was about to blow the whistle on the bankster shenanigans when he gut pulled down for ordering out. He was not playing ball, so he had to go.

It’s about money but at some point there are lifestyle considerations not just grabbing every opportunity there is, When you can easily make millions in a lot of different ways, it becomes more which ones look like fun.

Mike

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Everyone knows that the secret ingredient for Pepsi is extracted from Palestinian kids' spleens!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I call them Syrians, Jordianians and Egyptians. Thats what they were before 1947
Yes, my own fault for being unclear. What I meant was the Palastinians' nation is called Palastine. Having been conquered & driven into exile has not altered that.
As evidence, we can look to 1st Nations Americans, the former Yugoslavian nations, the various parts of the UK, former Soviet states, etc.
It may suit some people to try to erase the identity of a conquered people, after all, to do so is to make like the original aggression happened so long ago that its no longer relevant. However, in this case, there are many for whom it happened within living memory & many more who have been born into deprivation because of it.
Does anyone think that Palastinians are going to just give up, whilst they have no security of their own? What incentive do they have?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

It may suit some people to try to erase the identity of a conquered people,

Conquered people? Last I checked Israel was created by UN resolution and not by "conquering" anything or anyone. Wars started only after the international community VOTED Israel into existence. They also voted a "Palestinian" state into existence too, except that wasn't acceptable to Israel's Arab neighbors. They chose to go to war instead.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ah at last the typical bickering begins and we can all now forget about the actual nonsensical topic of the thread and go to our respective corners and come out swinging!

Yeah!

The thing I love about the human race is the almost endless nonsensical circular logic employed by people.

In corner A representing Zionism and the State of Israel the slugger starts out with...

Oh you mean the Syrians and Jordanians and Lebanese because that's where they were all from there were no real Palestinians it was just a region on the map...

Yet amazingly as they throw that oh so triumphal jab they never stop to ponder just who were the Israelis?

Germans, Russians, Frenchmen, Slaves, Poles, Ukrainians, Finns, Swedes, Danes, Spaniards, Italians and Russians...

Oops gosh darn you Proto always letting the truth slip out!

Does anyone actually think these redundant, hypocritical, illogical and absurd pathetic arguments through before you hurl them.

Could we please go back to making fun of Pepsi now! That was a lot more fun, we were all most all getting along their for a moment, perish the thought!

I swear some days I have no idea what to do with you kids!

[edit on 4/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join