It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Leaked Documents: Forced Quarantines & Secure Detention Centers!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chief24

The first shot won't kill you that is just the bait, once everyone sees the first one didn't do anything they will be more willing to take the next one.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I have actually mentioned the ID chip being implanted at the same time as vaccine in a couple of other threads but no one ever acknowledged my input.

Killing two birds with one stone...makes perfect sense to me that they would do it this way.

take care all
res

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoGypsy

All this has to do is start in one city, they have a name for it, it's some kind of jump, something goes down in one city and it jumps to another that simple.

The reason I know of this is because of the riots in Detroit in 67, that was the fear those in charge had, all it takes is some bull# story to get going.

I'm in Detroit now and their ready to rock and roll, for real wild in the streets.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Stage 3 is crisis, Stage 4 will be control, when they come in and help everyone out of their rights.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
BTS, once again thankyou (i think) for bringing the light to the darkness, or vice versa, I am feeling strongly to go speak with some of the town officials like the mayor, the local head of FEMA, but do you think that the reality has actually sunk in to the little guys? Have they been truly briefed? Or are they being kept in the dark and fed mushroom nutrients like the rest of the population? Also do you think it is possible that they would be willing to 'talk' to me? Or would they lie to my face to protect the dark agenda? Will I walk away with a huge red flag for even being an informed citizen?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

That would make sense but I think you are giving them too much credit and power.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
These people in power did not get where they are because they are stupid. Granted, they got a lot accomplished by sneaking around for decades. But, truthfully, they have slithered their way into everything in our lives by being very smart.

My point is, since they have obviously been slick enough to get where they are now, how silly are we to think we are any step ahead of them whatsoever? They are not threatened by what we're doing or saying. If they were, they would have found a way (with an acceptable excuse to the masses) to shut this kind of forum down and there would be much less leaked to the public through mainstream media.

I'm not saying the Internet hasn't helped us. It is responsible for getting many of us to open our eyes. But the jig is up. Now that there have been established roots with the so-called "conspiracy theorist" people, all they have to do is sit back and be entertained by all our "opinions" and "theories." We have no clue what technology they really have for the purposes of dealing with individuals on the Internet.

I believe if there is to be a change precipitated by the masses, it is going to be successful only if it starts right in our own hometowns through the good old fashioned mouthpiece or snail mail. That's what we can do. At some point, we will have to let the Internet go because it will not only be detrimental, it could wind up being a dangerous.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Most of these people are in the dark also, if you talk to them of these things most will think you are nuts.
I would suggest if you do talk to someone don't make any claims, ask questions let on you don't know what's going on.
But you could put in the concern of what if, why, how.

Most of these people are just followers, follow the leader.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You are correct they have had the most educated minds in psychology available to explain how the human mind works, and herd mentality. and evrything else.
But it still gets down to the best laided plans of mice and men.

These dummies still don't know what they are doing, this thing is going to blow up in their faces, because of Karma, because they are wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Point taken. If spirit fills me with the urge to trust and go for it, I will otherwise maybe it would be best to avoid the conversation all together.

I hate being in a position to ask the pertinent questions but skirt around the issues with kid gloves.

Truth although at times subjective, can be so hard to get out of people even a little in the know.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Point taken. If spirit fills me with the urge to trust and go for it, I will otherwise maybe it would be best to avoid the conversation all together.

I hate being in a position to ask the pertinent questions but skirt around the issues with kid gloves.

Truth although at times subjective, can be so hard to get out of people even a little in the know.

You don't have to avoid this, a high level female Doctor in Cal. even recommends to do this, talk to RMS, firefighters, so on.

JUst don't come on saying the sky is falling, talk to them, people like to feel knowledgeable.
You need to feel them out first before you voice your true concerns.
And don't skirt around, just say hey I'm worried about the sky is falling, what do you think?
But these people on these lower levels know little more than you, but it would not be bad ideal to have friends.
The way it is laid out to them is that we Americas, good Americans are potential bad guys, extremist.
Just go for it take them some dounuts.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

come on now... they arent breaking the 4th amendment. The 4th amendment is entering your home and taking things or taking your property... It has nothing to do with with the topic at hand. However if they enter your home in an emergency situation to force you to take a shot, that is in essence legal, what you dont realize is... Law Makers have corrupted our system so now this is legal where as it wouldn't have been legal if the Originals Fathers of the Constitution could have predicted our future technologies and penned it into the laws. Corruption knows no bounds. Its not the Cops Faults... its the Policiticans and Legislators faults IF ( BIG IF) it happens. Keep an open mind...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Project Mayhem, really? That is who posted to the site provided guys. Someone calling themselves 'project mayhem', hint hint, the mayhem is in his head.

Our government and everyone elses HAS to make plans for the swine flu and it is not what this fear monger is saying.

quote from the same site:

With millions of indigents nation wide and, ahem..., undocumented workers, with, how shall I put this without sounding racist, third world hygenic standards, across the country. Obviously some type of law is needed to control outbreaks of higly communicable diseases and quarantine the people that are infected.

Anotherwords, we need to be prepared to quarintine people, there is a valid reason to prepare. How easy do you think it would be to put 'the masses' or you and me and everyone we know, in a camp? It wouldn't happen. That operation would never take place. However on a smaller scale we need quarintine headquarters for this pandemic and others. We need preparation, we need a place to put those who become infected with a much deadlier strain. That deadlier strain is what we need to be concerned with.

Also have you considered how many prisoners may have and will contract the disease? They will have to be removed from the population, no jail nowhere has the kind of facilities needed to care for that many sick inmates, another reason we need such plans.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

What pandemic , you mean the man made flu fraud.
It was convenient they already had patent on vaccine, years before they planted virus in Mexico City.

You must believe in the Global Warming fraud also, better walk to work tomorrow, do your part to save world.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow man, you are really paranoid. There is global warming, it would take a total brainless person to think it does not exsist. It isn't man made, but it is happening.

We have been fighting flu viruses like this one for a long time, this one is no different than the others, it has to potential to kill millions, just as the Spanish flu did, why in the world would you think that the governments don't need to be making a plan? With fear mongering over the vaccines imagine how many people might die because they DIDN"T take it?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ok your right just part of normal cycle, good. But that to could be over and now it might get cold.

But you need to look further into this virus thing, we caused the spanish flu the same as living conditions caused the plague.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Global warming will in the end, result in parts of the earth that are now frozen will melt, and parts that are vacation heaven will freeze. This happens when the conveyor stops. Fossil evidence clearly demonstrates that Earthvs climate can shift gears within a decade, establishing new and different patterns that can persist for decades to centuries. In addition, these climate shifts do not necessarily have universal, global effects. They can generate a counterintuitive scenario: Even as the earth as a whole continues to warm gradually, large regions may experience a precipitous and disruptive shift into colder climates.

As far as the flu and vaccines, I almost freaked about them most likely because of what I read in ATS, however, I have many many friends and family in the healthcare industry, and their superiors and themselves will be vaccinated asap, because they don't want to spread the disease, nor die if it mutates. They don't fear the vaccine, they fear death of the mutated flu. It has happened before, and we know it can and will happen again. We are not ready, this vaccince is not yet a sure shot, we will know soon if it will work, if it does then good for us! I was vaccinated many times over as a military brat travelling the world with my family, I have the big circle vaccination scar on my arm, had my parents not allowed those vaccinations I would probably be dead or have polio, tuberculosis, or any number of diseases. We try to cut the head off the snake, not the people. Yes, our gov is corrupt, lots of problems there, but they don't need to kill all our doctors, nurses, children, elderly and sick, firemen, police, EMT's, military, business owners, ect.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ok so I clicked the link to the french ministry of health, and whoever read it and interpreted "secure camps" and "forced vaccination" is either voluntarily being misleading, or just can't read french.

The vaccines will not be mandatory, nowhere in the document does it state that they will be, in fact it often mentions that the vaccines will be distributed on voluntary basis. The "secure camps" are to be established in schools or gymnasiums, and composed of three people teams, one doctor one nurse, and one secretary. No mention of any form of state controlled security to be deployed at these sites.

Instead of believing someone who sends you to a link you can't understand, saying it's the secret plan to take over the world, when in fact it is an offical document distributed to prefects so they can organize a voluntary vaccination campaign, instead of running around like headless chiken screaming "NWO! NWO!" Alex Jones style, try doing some reserch.

I live in France, and I won't be going. If some men dressed in black with sun-glasses come and take me away, i'll let you guys know. I dunno what you people in America are up for, but fear-mongering about a really begnin document that you don't understand is not earning you any points.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ismail] Edited because I cant spell.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ismail]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have already talked about this with over 100 people I know, or are remote aquaintances. Most live in MA , NH and RI. Over 90% will not tolerate anything even close to a mandatory vaccination. If this is even off by 10%, its not going to happen. No Way.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Has anyone thought that these H1N1 shots may not be for the H1N1 at all?
I Know it sound crazy...? lol..in here I laugh.. But there could be something even more deadly that is about to fall upon us and it has nothing to do with the H1N1 virus.

No you are not crazy, this is a very likely scenario!

As the vaccination for this swine flu has not been tested for safety, and effectiveness, and contains the harmful and sometimes deadly high levels adjuvent squalene .
I think the mass vaccination campaign is a hype event, a Psych Op
to condition the masses to the idea of lots of vaccines. This is obvious following this "flu hoax" from the beginning, the entire goal of this bioterrorism is mass vaccinations.

The U.S. Department of Defense defines psychological warfare (PSYWAR) as: “The planned use of propaganda and other psychological actions having the primary purpose of influencing the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of hostile foreign groups in such a way as to support the achievement of national objectives.”
url

The damage that can be done to an individual with a vaccination is nearly unlimited. sterilization, irreversible nerve damage, etc etc. The intent of the Government it not to kill everyone, it is to promote big pharma benefitting the corporations that are also on goverment welfare...with the propaganda event!

And at the same time, advancing the agenda of the specialized brach of the Untited Nations, The WHO and NSSM 200 Directive for Depopulation url

If anyone doubts that there are powerful people in powerful places advancing a long standing agenda to depopulate, and control population growth in sinister ways, I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with the above NSSM 200 Directive, and pay particular attention to the cover letter written by Henry Kissenger.

This story has now been picked up by Alex Jones at inforwars.com
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by burntheships]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join