It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Leaked Documents: Forced Quarantines & Secure Detention Centers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
reply to post by Aeons

You do realize that plan violates several of our constitutional rights as Americans correct? Do you simply not care about that, or are you just looking out for yourself in this specific instance?

I cannot fathom why someone would be FOR quarantining people, it takes away our rights.

You don't have the right to walk around spreading death.

When you become an extreme danger to the public, you violate your pact of citizenship with your fellow citizen by not acting in a reasonable fashion. Noone blames you for being sick. Remove yourself for the duration, and act in your own and everyone else's best interests. You violate the privilege of living in a society that allows this freedom otherwise.

A temporary restriction on your right to freedom of movement for a couple of weeks to prevent you killing hundreds of people is not a serious breech of rights.

Instead, we could enact laws that say that after the first person you kill with your deadly germs we'll throw you in jail for manslaughter. Then you'll be in for several years.

Take your pick.

[edit on 2009/9/3 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

You do realize that plan violates several of our constitutional rights as Americans correct? Do you simply not care about that, or are you just looking out for yourself in this specific instance?

I cannot fathom why someone would be FOR quarantining people, it takes away our rights.

I don't mean to speak for aeons but I believe the thought is that if a natural disaster is claimed by the pres (by which the def of a natural disaster is very vague), he can put fema in place. Once fema is in place, they can restrict the constitution and all related rights. Congress can't even review the pres' claim of a natural disaster for six months! So not sure aeons is FOR quarantines but fema is all about them.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am for quarantines in extraordinary circumstances.

The current version of the swine flu is not one of them.

A novel variation of smallpox, or a hemmoraghic fever, or a novel Bird/Swine flu mix that has high lethality. You bet.

You quarantine yourself, and if you won't we'll do it for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For how many years have people been claiming that "something big" is about to happen? IMO, it's only in the times that no one sees anything coming, that are the worst for us. I don't like the idea of an untested vaccine, and I don't predict that I (or my family) would want to get it. The only things I'm worried about, are the people who share my profession, and those who share my wife's profession. I'm military, and she's a nurse. I would imagine that those will be some of the first people to receive any kind of mandatory vaccination. And they'd have a pretty good shot at following through with it for us.

That being said, I don't believe there will be mandatory vaccinations for anyone besides those who are at the highest risk (i.e. military, healthcare workers, etc...). There would be no feasible way to vaccinate the entire population, unless it was done in another form. I mean if they want to start "crop dusting" our cities, or put it in our food or water (don't even know if that's possble), that would be the only way I could think that they could cover everyone.

I don't like this vaccine, but for those who are talking about rising up, or fighting back, or anything like that: stop spreading the fear! You are doing such a disservice to everyone else! The best thing to do is to stay calm, not give in to the fear. You are NOT going to be forced to be vaccinated, you are NOT going to be put in some camp. You WILL be fine, and life WILL go on.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

This is a wake up call a little late but better late than never.
Even though I have followed this "outbreak" from the beginning, I am having a hard time letting it "sink in".

We know that Massachusetts State Senate passed a law making it a relatively serious crime to refuse a mandatory vaccination or to break a quarantine order.

This law violates the 4th amendment , including warrantless searches and seizures of property if deemed necessary in an 'emergency', aka arrests without warrant and forced vaccinations. Wake Up America!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by burntheships]

uhhmm...i actually read the bill from massachusetts....and your wrong about being fined 1000 dollars for not getting the vaccination...people should go and "read" the official bill...again...another scare tactic...what a shocker!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

A novel variation of smallpox, or a hemmoraghic fever, or a novel Bird/Swine flu mix that has high lethality. You bet.

this "bill" encompasses all pandemic emergencies...as far as "quarentine"
...hell yes!!! i want the authorites to keep your little johnny who has small pox, away from my little johnny. i guess you want the right to have every infected person to go out in public and infect everyone else...BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FREEDOMS TAKEN AWAY!!!!!!!
jesus, these people need to use some common sense, or in this case uncommon sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am for quarantines only if the sickness or threat of sickness is real. It seems to me TPTB are a little to in the know and way to prepared for this to be real. I mean already having camps built. Already posting jobs for forced relocation soldiers.....They want it to get ugly. They want the population to fight this. So they can impliment their new regime. For those that can't see this happening as it is to massive. Just look at Nazi Germany. Maybe well be forced to wear armbands when we get the vaccine. No armband you get locked up. You must carry your papers with you at all times. You must cross through check points. It could happen. The evil minded people have had a lot of practice with this. Reread your history.

Spread the word! Save a life!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I agree with Aeons. Trust me, my politics lean more towards "libertarian" than anything else - but I would support an enforced quarantine under extraordinary circumstances. I think that sometimes we have to trust the government to do what's in the interest of the people as a whole. As to whether we can trust the government to do that.....that's where it gets tricky
Still, if I was the Prez and it was my call - I would initiate an enforced quarantine.....but only if it was a mutated Swine Flu that proved to be a lot more dangerous than the current "vanilla" Swine Flu.

As for an enforced vaccine..........that one I'm not too sure about. I might have to draw the line there.

As for the documents; I'm sure they're prepared for a worst case scenario. Doesn't mean it will ever be put into practice. I'm sure there are lots of plans (from all agencies) that would scare the poop out of us if they ever saw the light of day.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
. . . I think that sometimes we have to trust the government to do what's in the interest of the people as a whole. . . .

stop it
you're slaying me

wait
. . . you are serious?

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I'm not against quarantining people in the case of a serious and deadly illness which is affecting everyone and causing mass fatalities. i.e. Outbreak

However I am against the government labeling or pushing something like H1N1 to be a disease of epic proportions and therefore forcing vaccinations upon us to the point where if we do not take them THEN our rights become revoked.

Trust me, man, I would not want people running around in the streets with a deadly, highly contagious virus, but in this instance we seemed to be getting pushed into believing so in order for the gov't to do what they please.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
I am for quarantines only if the sickness or threat of sickness is real. It seems to me TPTB are a little to in the know and way to prepared for this to be real. I mean already having camps built. Already posting jobs for forced relocation soldiers.....They want it to get ugly. They want the population to fight this. So they can impliment their new regime. For those that can't see this happening as it is to massive. Just look at Nazi Germany. Maybe well be forced to wear armbands when we get the vaccine. No armband you get locked up. You must carry your papers with you at all times. You must cross through check points. It could happen. The evil minded people have had a lot of practice with this. Reread your history.

Spread the word! Save a life!

maybe, just maybe...they are building camps for all the people that bring semi-auto side-arms and AR-15's and calling for a revolution, to a healthcare forum.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Curio
. . . I think that sometimes we have to trust the government to do what's in the interest of the people as a whole. . . .

stop it
you're slaying me

wait
. . . you are serious?

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

In all seriousness, I don't know what to think or do anymore. I mean, the truth is so overwhelming and when you learn about Codex Alimentarius, Monsanto, FEMA, indoctrination, etc.- it is just so scary that you sometimes regret ever knowing the truth and wish you were as ignorant as the sheep but I am a goat. I'll stand up to the government to the best of my abilities, because you shouldn't fear the government but that doesn't mean you will win. The price of freedom is becoming steep, and even if you are, "Liberty is not deliverance," to quote Victor Hugo.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You guys have great imaginations. But back to reality please. Everyone with a peanut between their ears knows that a cold bullet awaits any man who tries to force poison into the veins of a man and his family.

So you can scratch that off the board. IMHO, they will try to snag as many people in this vacinne campaign, but forcing their will on us Americans is a futile proposition. Basically you're looking at a barricade situation in every household.

The police force is already reduced and can barely handle domestic disputes!

Stop fooling yourself and making yourself sick with fear. There are too many people with guns and anger in this country for this to work. They waited too late. It would've been easier to carry out this campaign if everyone had happy jobs, money and prospects. But now everyone is acutely aware of how pissed off they truly are.

For the Women and Kids on this board, behold, you are among very Dangerous men who will not allow a single hair to be touched on your head.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The more THEY do......the closer we are to something that benefits us......

They want to keep us from this......so they are increasing their control over us in a drastic matter....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
ok....call me stupid, naive, whatever....

Are we on the threshold of Codex Alimentarius ???

Just throwing that in the mix.

take care all
res

I don't know about Codex Alimentarius
but check this out.

VeriChip
Implantable Human Tracking Chip Launched:
Injected Under Your Skin

www.mindfully.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Thank God I work in radiology, so if they force me to take the vaccine, I can xray myself and see if there is a chip. Can't hide from xrays !!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Troops to receive H1N1 Flue vaccine

WASHINGTON (Sept. 1, 2009) -- All military personnel will be vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus, and the vaccine will be available to all military family members who want it, a Defense Department health affairs official said today. The H1N1 vaccination program will begin in early October, said Army Lt. Col. (Dr.) Wayne Hachey, director of preventive medicine for Defense Department health affairs.

The vaccine, which has been licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, will be mandatory for uniformed personnel, Hachey said. "What we want to do is target those people who are at highest risk for transmission," he said.

Health-care workers, deploying troops, those serving on ships and submarines, and new accessions are at the top of the list. "Any place where we take a lot of people, squash them all together and get them nice and close and put them under stressful conditions will get the vaccine first," he said.

www.army.mil...

It's starting... it wasn't hard to predict who would be first, but it still gives me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

I'm not against quarantining people in the case of a serious and deadly illness which is affecting everyone and causing mass fatalities. i.e. Outbreak

However I am against the government labeling or pushing something like H1N1 to be a disease of epic proportions and therefore forcing vaccinations upon us to the point where if we do not take them THEN our rights become revoked.

Trust me, man, I would not want people running around in the streets with a deadly, highly contagious virus, but in this instance we seemed to be getting pushed into believing so in order for the gov't to do what they please.

When the novel H1N1 flu outbreak was first detected in mid-April 2009, CDC began working with states to collect, compile and analyze information regarding the novel H1N1 outbreak. On July 24, 2009 official reporting of individual cases of confirmed and probable novel H1N1 infection was discontinued.

When the novel H1N1 flu outbreak was first detected in mid-April 2009, CDC began working with states to collect, compile and analyze information regarding the novel H1N1 flu outbreak, including the numbers of confirmed and probable cases of disease.
From April 15, 2009 to July 24, 2009, states reported a total of

"43,771 confirmed and probable cases of novel influenza A (H1N1) infection. Of these cases reported, 5,011 people were hospitalized and 302 people died."
On July 24, 2009, confirmed and probable case counts were discontinued.

Dosen't sound quite as deadly as they keep saying.

www.cdc.gov...

Also from the CDC.
How many people get sick or die from the flu every year?
Each flu season is unique, but it is estimated that, on average, approximately 5% to 20% of U.S. residents get the flu, and more than 200,000 persons are hospitalized for flu-related complications each year. About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is way too much fear being induced by topics like this!!
In an article about BIRD FLU in 2006, they mentioned possible quarantine as well.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 4, 2005 Military Quarantine For Bird Flu? President Raises Notion Of Using Troops In Case Of Pandemic

(AP) President Bush, increasingly concerned about a possible avian flu pandemic, revealed Tuesday that any part of the country where the virus breaks out could likely be quarantined and that he is considering using the military to enforce it.

"The best way to deal with a pandemic is to isolate it and keep it isolated in the region in which it begins," he said during a wide-ranging Rose Garden news conference.

The president was asked if his recent talk of giving the military the lead in responding to large natural disasters such as Hurricane Katrina and other catastrophes was in part the result of his concerns that state and local personnel aren't up to the task of a flu outbreak.

"Yes," he replied.

After the bungled initial federal response to Katrina, Bush suggested putting the Pentagon in charge of search-and-rescue efforts in times of a major terrorist attack or similarly catastrophic natural disaster. He has argued that the armed forces have the ability to quickly mobilize the equipment, manpower and communications capabilities needed in times of crisis.

But such a shift could require a change in law, and some in Congress and the states worry it would increase the power of the federal government at the expense of local control.

Bush made clear that the potential for an outbreak of avian flu is much on his mind, and has him talking with "as many (world) leaders as I could find" and reading a book on the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic that killed 40 million and consulting staff and experts.

"I have thought through the scenarios of what an avian flu outbreak could mean," he said.

He acknowledged that a quarantine — an idea sure to alarm many in the public — is no small thing for the government to undertake and that enforcing it would be tricky.

"It's one thing to shut down airplanes," Bush said. "It's another thing to prevent people from coming in to get exposed to the avian flu."

He urged Congress to give him the ability to use the military, if needed.

"I think the president ought to have all ... assets on the table to be able to deal with something this significant," he said.

Bush also said he has been urging world leaders to improve reporting on outbreaks of the virus, and exploring how to speed the production of a spray, now in limited supply, that "can maybe help arrest the spread of the disease."

"One of the issues is how do we encourage the manufacturing capacity of the country, and maybe the world, to be prepared to deal with the outbreak of a pandemic?" he said.

Experts agree there will certainly be another flu pandemic — a new human flu strain that goes global. However, it is unknown when or how bad that global epidemic will be — or whether the H5N1 bird flu strain now circulating in Asian poultry will be its origin.

Just in case, experts are tracking the avian flu, which has swept through poultry populations in large swaths of Asia since 2003, jumped to humans and killed at least 65 people.

Most human cases have been linked to a contact with sick birds, but the World Health Organization has warned the virus could mutate into a form that spreads easily among humans — changing it from a bird virus to a human pandemic flu strain.

All I have to say about this is that for awhile I was very concerned and fearful...but people PLEASE remain positive and remember that we are a collective consciousness and our thoughts have a major impact with our reality. The Government will do anything to scare us and even have f'd up ideas like "quarantine" but, its NOT going to happen!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yes, I am indeed suggesting that I would quarantine Typhon Mary and Typhoid John.

Typhoid is highly transferable and deadly, N5N1 is not. The US government didn't seal the borders or do anything to try and stop it, but now wildly excessive action is being taken to force vaccinations and quarantine?

What changed? Did somebody realize that this was an coincidently released US biological war agent? It primarily attacks people of fighting Soldier age (16yo-35yo)? or did the government just want to kill off the weak and diseased people (also who die easily when exposed to this agent), or is this swine flu just a scare tactic to distribute a death agent vaccine to many quickly in a short amount of time or add a death agent to just Red State areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join