It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Leaked Documents: Forced Quarantines & Secure Detention Centers!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Curio
. . . I think that sometimes we have to trust the government to do what's in the interest of the people as a whole. . . .

stop it
you're slaying me

wait
. . . you are serious?

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

Oh no - multiple smiley faces and a thumbs down. I'm so humiliated...

Did you not read the line after the one you quoted? Why don't you post that too instead of just chopping out one bit out of context?

Just because I'm not 100% paranoid when it comes to the government that must mean *I'M* the loony? Why is it so hard to accept that a forced quarantine might be in everybody's best interest? Seems like a very sensible precaution to me - as long as the severity of the virus warrants it.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Curio]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
There is another posting on this as it deals with Massachuets. I am still trying to find out if the bill got approved or if it was in turn defeated. I hope it was cause the way it was written, pretty much covered any infectious disease that could be considered a threat to the general populace and it would be under the control, not of the Govenor or the legislator, but the person incharge of the health and human services of that state.

Any disease but HIV...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I manage a large medical practice in San Francisco and I, like most of you, was quite curious to know how the government plans to manage the "mass vaccination program". I placed an initial order of 1000 doses (it’s a two part vaccine so that should be enough to treat 500 people). It was free, we didn’t even have to pay for shipping (we cannot charge for it either, only the injection fee of no more than $17.55)

The guidelines state that the only thing we have to report is the NUMBER of people getting the vaccine for statistical purposes by the CDC. We also do have to document in the patient's chart that they received it but we would have done that in any case. We also have to have the patient sign an informed consent stating they understand the risks including the different indications for live virus as opposed to inactivated vaccines, just like we do with the normal flu vaccine. We also have to keep a roster of who got the vaccine along with the lot number that the vaccine came from. We just have to keep that on file for three years, just like with normal vaccine. We are required to report to the CDC any adverse events following a vaccination. We do have to issue a immunization card to the patient stating the lot number the vaccine came from.

No where does it state that we have to name the individuals who received the vaccine to any government agency.

If they are planning to mandate vaccinations and require, by law, everyone get vaccinated, then this is a sloppy way to do it. With these guidelines there are going to be lots of people falling through the cracks.

Some providers in our area are not even bothering to order the vaccine and instead referring their patients out, just to avoid the hassle.

All that being said, I am not going to take this vaccine; its probably okay but it was rushed through so fast that I don't trust its safety.

AllInMyHead

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Didn't our forefathers write any thing into the Constitution to help us, they must of know this would occure.

I know Abraham Liconln, said if the Government is broken fix it , if you can't fix it replace it. Now if you go to do this, even as a good American, for sake of country and all that.
You will be accused of treason, a terrorist.

And these bought and sold B####### in Washington, they won't listen to a thing we say, they listen to the lobbist.

Ever notice how people in power treat things, they have a closed mind, you could present all the proof of something you want, but will be ignored.

Just like this Swine Flu thing nothing is happening, global warming is bull #, But they are going to try and cram this stuff down our throats.
These people in power don't care about the public it's all bull, it's their agenda what they have planned as to what they see as the greater good for the world.
For survival in to the 25th century, they know they have to kill off 5/6th of the population, at the current rate of population growth, the natural resources will not last.
This is prime time, then the NWO.

I keep reposting this but here is perfect example of how much our leaders care about people's lives.

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Is there anyway you could run a complete analyst on this vaccine, to see what is really in it, and possible nano size RFID chip, a chip for this purpose would only need a very minimal storage capacity.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

I wonder if certain batches of the Swine Flu vaccine will render the person inoculated sterile. I keep reading about population control, and how overpopulated our planet is for the amount of natural resources we have available. Swine Flu vaccines are going out all over the world, I wonder if this is part of the "solution" to the overpopulation problem. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

From what I have read this is one of the possiblities, then you can't sue, and they would just say, Oh! such a terrible disaster.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Thank you for your response. This pretty much confirms for me what I have been feeling all along. There's no way to be sure I have the flu without a test. I can only go by the fact that this feels very different and it just drags on and on.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

I don't know how mass vaccinations can be enforced other than military physically going door to door, taking names, issuing shots, and giving papers for proof. Then setting up road blocks and forcing employers and schools to provide proof of your shot before entering cities, jobs, and schools. This is insanity.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
After looking at this it makes me wonder if Obama was telling us the truth the other day with his statement that the vaccine for H1N1 will be voluntary. Time will tell. I hope we can trust him.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You know,

let's say this isn't a conspiracy theory.

You would think the government would take some steps on preventing this information from leaking. You'd think this thread would be censored. You would imagine that website being censored.

Perhaps it's all about misinformation. Perhaps it really is just a conspiracy.

I guess my point is: If we were in any real threat of detention camps...we wouldn't be reading about it freely as we do.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Quarantining folk en masse other than in a hospital setting is beyond folly and I seriously doubt there are plans for this. The likelihood of the spread opportunistic secondary infections would be so risky as to preclude this as an alternative altogether.

There are already plans for it, and northcom is working with FEMA to implement this quarantine in he event of a "pandemic"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

You should know better not to post anything from Fox....as you SHOULD know it's not News. It's entertainment.

Fear is what they do best when someone they don't like is President.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
You know,

let's say this isn't a conspiracy theory.

You would think the government would take some steps on preventing this information from leaking. You'd think this thread would be censored. You would imagine that website being censored.

Perhaps it's all about misinformation. Perhaps it really is just a conspiracy.

I guess my point is: If we were in any real threat of detention camps...we wouldn't be reading about it freely as we do.

Thats if the Conspirators are all knowing and all seeing. You can be in a conspiracy and an elite and still be an idiot. Why didn't they start to curtail the internet back in 1998 when it was becoming a powerhouse. Why don't they stop the leaks that are happening, etc. etc.. It's because as with all conspiracies and secret cabals, it relies on their henchmen and useful idiots to carry out their plans and to "keep the trains running". The elite aren't able to micromanage everything (which is very good), and so they use their people to take care of the particulars. And even so, their people aren't perfect either and/or are to slow to keep up with a new technology or an idea. Also as with the type of individuals that do want a reduction of the population, they see us "little people" as eaters, thats it. So if they think of themselves as so far above us, they don't care if we do or don't know what their plans are, as long as we can't stop the plan thats whats important.

Think of it as two humans looking at a chimp or chimps in a cage. They don't care if the animals can hear them or not, there isn't anything they can do to stop them, and that is what the elite think of us. Also with the elite, there believe system have them having to put out their in the public there very plan as a weird form of worship or encantation to their gods that they believe in. They tell us what they are going to do to us and they do it, a perverse and disgusting system.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Honestly i really dont think anything is going to come of this. It always has been a possibility, but if it becomes a reality, there's gonna be a # load of pissed off yanks with guns.

It would be retarded for them to do this.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

My own husband of 18 years has said stuff like "You're overreacting" or "That can't be true,our government would never do any thing like that.So I have been on my own with my fears of what's coming and how will I protect my daughter and son.I can feel something big coming and have felt that for the past year.It will be more than this,it's just hard to know what it will be next.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by icenine
All members of my family have had this H1N1 flu and it is not even as bad as last years flu. We were sick a few days and it was over, no one told us to stay home, and we continued to work and go to school. Most everyone in my town has already had H1N1 and no one is dead or was quaranteened.

Care to share "Town"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Consider a couple of things:

Are we looking at reality when we talk about a government takeover involving forced vaccines, quarantines, FEMA camps, mass graves, confiscation of our property, etc., all to be occurring in the next few weeks?

I don't think so.

If we're going to believe that any of the above is going to happen, then we have to believe it is going to occur in every state, every city. Otherwise, the government will have a real problem on their hands.

Do you realize how many of these FEMA camps they would have to have? Does anyone know how many there actually are? I don't know of any near me, and trust me...I'm gonna be goin' to one.

Have people thought of the fact that half our stinkin' military is not even in this country because we're off fighting 574 wars? A mass forced vaccination without extensive military would be impossible. Do you know any military people who've been alerted that these things will be happening?

Why would the government choose this method of genocide, paying out millions /billions to these pharmaceutical companies when all they have to do in reality would be to contaminate water or food with something lethal at much less cost, with much less resistance, and get same result? Plus, they could blame it on the big bad TERRORISTS and keep themselves off the hook (at least for a while).

I think we should be looking at this a bit more carefully. All the indicators are there of something like a massive forced vaccination effort. But is the government really equipped and ready for such a thing, knowing what will occur if they try it?

Also, for a situation that is likened to another Holocaust, there is not the level of urgency reflected on the websites of those prominent CR leaders we have trusted, like Jim Marrs and Alex Jones. Frankly, I'm not even really feeling the urgency of the matter on ATS.

We might be looking at a set up--and the conspiracy theorists will wind up being the suckers. Who knows what the purpose is...maybe some kind of psychological experiment, maybe they are doing it so the conspiracy theorists will make a big scene and then at the last moment, they will do none of the things the CR's think, making CR's out to be even bigger loons. Then, when the real thing happens, everyone will disregard the warnings of CR's even more.

Just some thoughts to consider. It would suck to go out on a limb and make your suspicions public in an effort to help, only to find out you've been had.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by IndigoGypsy]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

The best place to hide something is right in front of their face, never see it coming, Wham .

Plus that's the card they are playing , people are so stupid they will never believe there Government would betray them.

Obama makes jokes about everything he says being lies.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocensorshipplease
After looking at this it makes me wonder if Obama was telling us the truth the other day with his statement that the vaccine for H1N1 will be voluntary. Time will tell. I hope we can trust him.

Obama has lied right and left since he began his campaign, so there's no reason to think we can trust him this time.

Voluntary or forced, I will NOT be taking this vaccine. The vaccination is worse than the swine flu itself! I would much rather die for my rights than die for the NWO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join