It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Leaked Documents: Forced Quarantines & Secure Detention Centers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

[What changed? Did somebody realize that this was an coincidently released US biological war agent? It primarily attacks people of fighting Soldier age (16yo-35yo)? or did the government just want to kill off the weak and diseased people (also who die easily when exposed to this agent), or is this swine flu just a scare tactic to distribute a death agent vaccine to many quickly in a short amount of time or add a death agent to just Red State areas.

Don't try to bring partisan politics in this please. It has nothing to do with "red or blue states." If that were the case, why would the entire military (mostly made up of conservative-minded people) be getting mandatory vaccinations, as pointed out by my post above? This is about something bigger than right vs. left.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that these H1N1 shots may not be for the H1N1 at all?
I Know it sound crazy...? lol..in here I laugh.. But there could be something even more deadly that is about to fall upon us and it has nothing to do with the H1N1 virus.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Starred your response. I think some are confused about your intent. You're encouraging self imposed quarantine in one's own home, correct? I fully support this approach.

Quarantining folk en masse other than in a hospital setting is beyond folly and I seriously doubt there are plans for this. The likelihood of the spread opportunistic secondary infections would be so risky as to preclude this as an alternative altogether.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by joechip

This may sound silly but would it be possible to set up a system whereby you could not buy anything or even hold a job unless you were able to show your 'papers' indicating that you are 'SFS' Swine Flu Safe?

This is how I see it being done here in Florida.

Pass or amend a statute saying that businesses will be required to ask for a vaccination card or papers (the card could have a mag stripe on the back and need to be scanned for each purchase).

They will enfocre this with fear.

If businesses get caught not asking for papers (or card) your business license will be revoked, you will be fined and/or receive jail time.

I would bet most stores will go along with this rather then risk losing their business or worse their freedom.

If your lucky you might find a mom and pop that will sell you food out the back door for 3x the price.

Never discount the ingenuity of the American people. An entire cottage industry of black markets and counterfiting operations will spring up overnight. Papers? Shoot, even the average, computer-savvy 5th grader will be able to print you up some pretty amazing copies. Anything that the government can cook up to "prove" your vaccination, somone will come up with a perfect duplicate of it in minutes.

We're not only a nation of gun owners, we're also a nation of digital cameras, color printers, and enough goodies to circumvent anything that pushes us clear over the edge. The only way to really "get" us is to use the boiling frog analogy... they keep turning the heat up slowly, and before we realize it, we're cooked. But if we're already aware that the pot is boiling, we're going to jump right out and take care of things. The best thing to tell your family and friends is to keep a close watch on that water temperature... it's at simmer and about to boil.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All members of my family have had this H1N1 flu and it is not even as bad as last years flu. We were sick a few days and it was over, no one told us to stay home, and we continued to work and go to school. Most everyone in my town has already had H1N1 and no one is dead or was quaranteened. By the way, our illness was verified by a physician who told us it is no worse than the regular seasonal flu. However, the same physician told us that he would not take the vaccine under any circumstance.
The HHS is trying to frighten everyone in order to forward their political agenda, I say this is healthcare terrorism by our own government.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The issue becomes, what do you do when you have people who WILL NOT quarantine themselves? What do you do with Typhoid Mary? Allow her to keep baking bread and feeding her disease to unsuspecting people?

Then you have a serious problem. One that you cannot allow to continue.

A very temporary relief of freedom to stop someone from killing people is necessary to be enforced.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OK...So let me understand this corectly.

The H1N1 is a virus manufactured by "TPTB" to kill lots and lots of people...

(surprisingly enough, it didnt work...hhhmmm)

Then "they" create the vaccine which is meant to kill lots and lots of people...

Why not just create the virus and no vaccine if the goal is to kill all of us?

Or kill us with any other number of infinite ways that doesnt require the logistical nightmare (and qute impossible task) that it would be to round up 300 million Americans, and a billion europeans (since France is alleged to be in on this "conspiracy")...??

Do I believe H1N1 could quite possibly be some virus manufactured in a lab somewhere? Sure, its possible... But to think "they" would jump through hoop after hoop trying to impliment their Dr. Evil style plans by giving us some vaccine is well...uuummmm...(to be nice) unlogical?

I would be wary of the vaccine anyway though...There are all sorts of red flags thrown up by people who have stated there hasnt been enough research and study done on its side effects...Congress gave a billion dollars to research a vaccine for H1N1, but it wasnt that long ago...There are also rumors they are trying to bypass some of the FDA laws with it..

I know the government has no power over me taking some vaccine, but even if somehow this did become some wide spread epidemic you would find every like minded indiviual bugging out from Disney Land to Disney World.

As someone stated in another thread, something to watch out for is if they tried to roll out the vaccine all at once or in different time and stages...

Obviously, if it is all at once all across the country there may be something nefarious going on, but if its in stages it would be simple to see what the effects of the vaccine will be...

Any kind of actions people take before logical discourse takes place is based on rash emotions and will lead to unwise decisions...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thought this was relevant:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's a mixed message. While the headline is positive, the text implies that it's only positive because it won't get bad 'til after everyones had the vaccine.

Real scare mongering spun as good news.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

There is another posting on this as it deals with Massachuets. I am still trying to find out if the bill got approved or if it was in turn defeated. I hope it was cause the way it was written, pretty much covered any infectious disease that could be considered a threat to the general populace and it would be under the control, not of the Govenor or the legislator, but the person incharge of the health and human services of that state.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did turn this after it was approved to cover more diseases, to suit their own needs. Look at the patriot act, or the Department of Homeland Security as a whole. Get everyone so scared that they will let you do anything, then change it. i.e, terrorism threat, and bills passed, now they simply scratch "islamic jihadist" and replace with "right wing extremist". Soon with bills like this being permanent, when the swine flu is no longer a threat, they will scratch swine flu, and insert seasonal flu, or cold, or whatever else may come in the future, that they may deem a "pandemic"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Is there any other way that I can view these documents? Zerohedge doesnt seem to be working.

Peace!

ZeroHedge is working, but here are direct links to the documents.
These doc's are not fake, they were taken off the CDC website.

ZeroHedge has saved them to scribd so that after they alert the people, the CDC can take them down off thier own site, but we will still have the proof.

This one is still available on the CDC website.
www2a.cdc.gov...

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by joechip

This may sound silly but would it be possible to set up a system whereby you could not buy anything or even hold a job unless you were able to show your 'papers' indicating that you are 'SFS' Swine Flu Safe?

It has been proposed that it be possible. Will the inoculation leave a mark, as did the polio vaccine? If so then...

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Yes FEMA is all about that...so while we dont know the final cataylst that will throw this stew together, we all remember 9/11 and "The War on Terror" , The Patriot Act.

Do we even remeber life before 9/11? Think about how air travel has been so completley impacted. Think think!

Swine Flu Another Impetus For Creeping Radicalism Of American Officialdom

The trouble with government solutions and government in general is that official belief structures and official practices are just as likely to be wrong as right. Shocking? It is an unfortunate historical fact. The sun does not revolve around the earth, there are more elements than earth, wind, air and fire and nobody can prove a witch by drowning her. These and other beliefs have gone by the wayside only to be replaced by global warming, peak oil and war-on-terror memes.

These dominant social themes, in the opinion of the Bell, may prove as incorrect in the future as any others - and in these cynical times may be promoted by a monetary elite that knows they are not accurate. Nonetheless, they will be combated through a variety of solutions that range from the ridiculous to the dangerous - including apparently mandatory vaccinations for illnesses that are far from mortal for most. It is an unfortunate trend, especially in America.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk

Yes, I am indeed suggesting that I would quarantine Typhon Mary and Typhoid John.

Typhoid is highly transferable and deadly, N5N1 is not. The US government didn't seal the borders or do anything to try and stop it, but now wildly excessive action is being taken to force vaccinations and quarantine?

What changed? Did somebody realize that this was an coincidently released US biological war agent? It primarily attacks people of fighting Soldier age (16yo-35yo)? or did the government just want to kill off the weak and diseased people (also who die easily when exposed to this agent), or is this swine flu just a scare tactic to distribute a death agent vaccine to many quickly in a short amount of time or add a death agent to just Red State areas.

response:

yeah...gee...you found them out, it's only going to red states... wow, now that's what i call paranoia...and since they can locate voter registration forms...the cancer agent is only being put into the syringes of republican voters!!!!!...amazing

[edit on 3-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
S & F

All I can utter is "WTF"!!!

These people are serious for real..no more sugar coating...

I am definately passing this word around with the links

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
May I add/ask this.

Okay, the H1N1 thing is manufactured. Anyone who can think can see that.
Once the panic is created they will most likely declare martial law. The above two point are not conspiratorial, they are common sense watch the news and connect the dots stuff. Nothing really new here.

But what if ?? What if it's about the vaccine? WHAT IF there's an alternative reason for them wanting to inoculate everyone between the ages of infant and 40? WHAT IF there's something in that damn vaccine and THAT'S a large part of the reason for this manufactured panic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As of 3 September 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6.782 billion.

Of these the CDC and WHO have estimated the number of deaths related to the H1N1 virus to be approximately 1800. Of those approximately 60% had other conditions that made them more vulnerable.

1800 H1N1 deaths out of 6.782 billion people.

These numbers do not justify what is currently happening or a forced world wide inoculation. Conspiracy is a logical possibility.

The question "What is really going on" can not be ignored.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is something I do not understand.

I have been sick for a month now. It started as a sore throat, progressed into a cough within 24 hours with chills, aches, but NO fever. After 2 weeks, I started to feel more like myself, aside from coughing up colorful crap.

Everytime I start to feel like I'm turning a corner, I begin to experience that sick all over feeling... it just never goes completely away and Im' still coughing.

Went to the doctor a couple days ago and asked to be tested for H1N1. He said, "No need to do that.... they aren't testing and you're not running a fever"

One day after that doctor visit, I started to have trouble breathing. My husb took me to the ER in the middle of the night because I felt like my lung was full of something.

They ran a chest x-ray and saw nothing. I asked them to test me and they would not either. Their response was the same, "We're not testing, there's no need, you're not running a fever".

So the general consensus up here is that, if you're not running a fever you can't have swine flu.

I'm not buying it. I have not been this sick in years. I haven't had a flu since the 90's. I feel as if this thing is attacking me in a strange way. Just when I start to think I'm going to be OK, I'm sick all over again.

And what really makes no sense in this entire thing is, despite the amped up fear about swine flu, vaccinations, etc... no one here seems to care enough to test me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

Thank God I work in radiology, so if they force me to take the vaccine, I can xray myself and see if there is a chip. Can't hide from xrays !!!!!!!

It's good that you can do that, but there is No way I'm getting the shot!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
As of 3 September 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6.782 billion.

Of these the CDC and WHO have estimated the number of deaths related to the H1N1 virus to be approximately 1800. Of those approximately 60% had other conditions that made them more vulnerable.

1800 H1N1 deaths out of 6.782 billion people.

These numbers do not justify what is currently happening or a forced world wide inoculation. Conspiracy is a logical possibility.

The question "What is really going on" can not be ignored.

There have been multiple people found infected with H1N1 and H5N1 at the same time.

Contemplate that, and the run up makes sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
Here is something I do not understand.

I have been sick for a month now. It started as a sore throat, progressed into a cough within 24 hours with chills, aches, but NO fever. After 2 weeks, I started to feel more like myself, aside from coughing up colorful crap.

Everytime I start to feel like I'm turning a corner, I begin to experience that sick all over feeling... it just never goes completely away and Im' still coughing.

Went to the doctor a couple days ago and asked to be tested for H1N1. He said, "No need to do that.... they aren't testing and you're not running a fever"

One day after that doctor visit, I started to have trouble breathing. My husb took me to the ER in the middle of the night because I felt like my lung was full of something.

They ran a chest x-ray and saw nothing. I asked them to test me and they would not either. Their response was the same, "We're not testing, there's no need, you're not running a fever".

So the general consensus up here is that, if you're not running a fever you can't have swine flu.

I'm not buying it. I have not been this sick in years. I haven't had a flu since the 90's. I feel as if this thing is attacking me in a strange way. Just when I start to think I'm going to be OK, I'm sick all over again.

And what really makes no sense in this entire thing is, despite the amped up fear about swine flu, vaccinations, etc... no one here seems to care enough to test me.

My girlfriend is going through the exact same thing. She's been sick since the start of August and has experienced many of the same symptoms. Also, every time she starts to feel like she is getting better, it hits again. The kicker is that, in the middle of all of this, she picked up a secondary infection of pinkeye. I've read on other websites how pinkeye can sometimes be associated with the swine flu. She's already been to the doctor and no tests were done.

Now I've picked up a cough... had it since this past weekend. It only feels like a cold, but now I'm going on five days... and I rarely get sick.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join