It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's taking on Rockafeller

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Right now guys, he's taking a page literally straight out of our archives, and Jordan Maxwell's books. He's going into the symbols in Rockafeller plaza and everything, I'm beginning to think he's lurking around here.... Short post but since we don't have a shout box, just thought I'd share.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Glen Beck is a hysterical retard who's circling the drain of the national septic system.
Glen Beck has zero credibility and is pissing off Urban rappers who want to put a hit
out on him.
Anyone who takes him seriously loses all debates and credibility and might as well
have Brad Pitt carve LOSER on their forehead.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would have to agree with Electricneo.

Glenn Beck is just plain crazy. I really really hope it is all an act for ratings and he doesn't really believe anything he says on his show.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is here to co-opt the patriot/truth movement. Now when most people hear about us they think, "Oh Glenn Beck?" Great, now we are associated with that lamer.

I doubt he'll go into any real depth if he is doing something on the Rockafelluhz though. He never goes into any real depth.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

...and is pissing off Urban rappers who want to put a hit out on him.

Uhh, proof of this statement? And why is he pissing off "Urban Rappers" and why do they want to put a hit out on him?

I can't remember who said it, but the quote goes:

"If you tell the truth make it funny or they might kill you"

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good to know that, because Glenn Beck reported that the 'capitalist', Rockefeller, has communist imagery on his buildings that we can just ignore that part of reality and thus be dubbed stupid.

Bravo.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I really don't care for Glenn. However, he is on TV and I'm glad that he's bringing up that crook. More people need to know about whats really happening. Even if he doesn't go that far in depth, people watching are still getting atleast some info about the corruption! just my $.02

Omni

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Go Beck go saw that show excellent. Anyone who refuses to use the eyes and brain together will be the first into Comrade Obama's arms. So I'll leave you with this Das Vidanya.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Glenn Beck is just plain crazy. I really really hope it is all an act for ratings and he doesn't really believe anything he says on his show.

What are you basing this on, other than left wing smear tactics? Why don't I ever see you guys posting about how crazy and dangerous Chris Mathews or Keith Olbermann are? I never see anyone suggest Brian Williams is crazy after he bows to Obama and attacks any American who dare criticize him?

What can you post to refute what Beck is saying? I'm guessing nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I came to ATS hoping to find like minded people who had turned their backs on the MSM. it's a sad state of affairs when people look to cable news for anything resembling journalism. It's entertainment. And worse it is disinfo/misinformation. I used to enjoy coming here but lively and civil debate has been replaced by hate and fear. Hopelessness and despair. So I'm tuning out. I'm positive no one will care and thats totally cool. Heck , I'm sure no one will even read this post. But I will add one more thing before I leave. TPTB want us to live in hate and fear. They foster competition rather than cooperation. We are taught to hate the other, to turn our backs on the sick and the poor. What a waste. It could be a beautiful world if we want it and are willing to fight for it. For some reason we prefer the misery.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't care for GB, but if you stop and actually listen to what he says... some of it is actually right on and quite intellegent.

I'd rather have some guy who people say is "crazy" at least try to get people to open thier eyes and brains. Instead of 99% of the rest of the "news" that is just complete BS and robots. You can click through your local news channels or even national news and see the EXACT same reporting/stories at the EXACT same time.

He must be doing something right to get 3+ million viewers....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
I came to ATS hoping to find like minded people who had turned their backs on the MSM. it's a sad state of affairs when people look to cable news for anything resembling journalism.

Look, I agree with you.

However, Glenn Beck has been absolutely, positively, 100% accurate these past few weeks. He's actually being a journalist. He isn't saying "LOL HERE IS STUFF NOW I AM SPINNING IT!" No, he's saying "Here is what I've found, here is what I think it is. Please, do your own research and formulate an opinion."

It's unlike the rest of the MSM. To lump things together is to accept ignorance. Everyone here should know better than that.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

That is what I can't figure out about ATS. Everyone on both sides seem to hate the MSM but they all seem to watch it pretty closely.

I don't watch any of those shows.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wow, good job not even giving it a month

On topic: Anything you see on the television, any info you get, you should always check up on it. Use the media as a stepping stone IMO. Don't take everything you hear as literal.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

That is what I can't figure out about ATS. Everyone on both sides seem to hate the MSM but they all seem to watch it pretty closely.

I don't watch any of those shows.

When people ask me why I watch I tell them I am 'monitoring enemy communications'.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I watched it and it was a fantastic show. Beck hit Rockafeller HARD and exposed the progressive communist ways WIDE OPEN. This is the only staion doing this and it was a great presentation, Glen Beck may just be waking up, at least he put it out there. There will be eyes popping out of peoples heads tonight when they google Rockafeller. We might get ready for them here and break them in gently. Ha Ha,easy on the newbies guys we'll have people freaking out by midnight when they get a giant dose of reality.

[edit on 9/2/09 by nickoli]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Thank You. I notice that too. These personalities make a lot of money doing it too. There beholden to someone.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's part 5

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

It'kind of ridiculous to call people nasty names, makes you look immature.At least he is out there putting some rather interesting info on air. He should be applauded for not being afraid of all these so called czars,and good old Obama.All we want is the truth wherever it comes from

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i am not familiar much with beck, but that youtube video was great.

hope he does more.

maybe one for denver airport?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join