It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's taking on Rockafeller

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Credge

The Hammer and Sickle is not just a communistic symbol, it is also attributed to the much older Masonic priesthood.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is much more than a 'communist' conspiracy. When was the last time you heard Beck talk about the Federal Reserve, or the New World Order? He won't, he's controlled opposition.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Don't be fooled by people like Beck y'all he's simply doing what he did with all his talk about the nwo trying to boost those ratings he gives less then a crap about the patriot movement.For him it's about money and ad revenue never forget that and through Alex Jones in there too.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Do you even listen to Glenn Beck... I didn't think so. Because if you had you would know that he is ALWAYS talking about the Fed. He also ALWAYS talks about the NWO. Just not striaght out because that's "crazy" talk and he dosen't want to come off as a "crazy" conspiracy guy. We all know how well that usually goes over. I know my friends think I'm nuts most of the time. If you used your brain instead of being a kool aid drinker...

Well... there you have it.

*edit for typo*

[edit on 2-9-2009 by -Reason-]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Beck is a republican. He supports the republican side. Did he defend Bush? I think he did. Because he's on the air to defend the right, and made excuses for his actions.

While the Democratic channels slammed Bush, he defended him. Now, the D channels are praising O, and Beck is demonizing him, shining a light on Obama's faults. It isn't rocket science.

It's a game to them. Offense, defense.

I won't take part, beyond admitting Beck isn't always wrong. He's just partisan, inciting partisan fighting. He's no more respectable than the next newscaster that serves to simply influence public opinion.

SSDD.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by -Reason-

I actually do. On occasion I'll listen to his radio show and catch his Fox show.

But I saw more of him on CNN HLN in years past when he was doing nothing but defending the New World Order while administered by the Cheney/Bush regime. (Project for the New American Century, PNAC boys.)

Glenn will glance on the truth but then quickly divert off into Left vs. Right, red vs. blue land.

Just like he did with the FEMA camps. He does this several part segment then decides NOPE! Not real. Did he ever bring up Rex 84? No. I mean c'mon this guy is NOT on our side.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I'm sorry but I just don't believe that you do listen to him. You may listen for a few minutes but then you are gone. If you did listen you would see that he is one of us. I know for a fact that he believes in the NWO and other such things. Even though he may not want to he still does. Heck, I don't want to believe that there is some kind of group that wants to destroy my freedoms.

An entity that wants nothing more than to control EVERYTHING!

Who in their right mind would want this to be true. But none the less... it is true. And how do people look at you when you tell them about it? As I have said, even my friends, the ones that I work with, hang out with, the ones that I trust my life to (because I am a cop) look at me like I am off my rocker when I start to talk about this stuff. What do you think happens when you have a national stage to talk on? Death threats? Not being able to go out in public with family? People calling you every name in the book? I may be able to take it, but what about my kids at school?

As I have said, he usually doesn't come right out and say it. If you read between the lines and listen for more than 2 minutes you will hear it. You may say he is a coward than... but do you hear anyway else on ANY MSM that says anywhere near as much as he does? Point me to them if you do.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The Hammer and Sickle is not just a communistic symbol, it is also attributed to the much older Masonic priesthood.

I'm sure Mao and Stalin are old Masonic symbols as well, right?

Originally posted by orderedchaos

Beck is a republican. He supports the republican side. Did he defend Bush? I think he did.

He's an independent. He's attacked both Bush and his administration.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Credge]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok, let me clear something up; I don't watch MSM for information. That's point number one.

Point number two, I said GB was taking a page out of our book, as well as Jordan Maxwell's. I mean, literally, verbatim. I knew about this stuff BEFORE GB brought it up, I was simply stunned to see it on MSM. I have been thinking that he was controlled opposition to some extent, even though the information he's been presenting has been very accurate. Thing is, now he's going farther than looking at the government as the problem, he's looking at the source of the problem.

Good work on his part,

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

No he is an independent, and he criticizes Bush also.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of his and wouldn't trust him or anyone else on the TV. But I'm glad even the general topic is being put out there.

I'm well aware that republican in general will be getting "back to the roots" a bit while it rebuilds and so forth, which is all a game. But to even be mentioning this kind of stuff is great. It will lead people into much more information than what Beck says.

If they give him a hard time, I'll start watching just to give him some ratings. I don't usually care for watching much of that stuff anymore, as I've already seen or know about most of it etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

Beck is a Libertarian conservative not a republican. He's just aware of the rights we are losing and the Great USA we are losing at the same time.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well, I just have to say I don't get my news from sources where I must 'read between the lines'. I'll just listen to Alex Jones and hear it straight.

Not with all the frills (long drawn out speeches to say something he could have said in a much shorter statement) and chalk boards.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z

Well, I just have to say I don't get my news from sources where I must 'read between the lines'. I'll just listen to Alex Jones and hear it straight.

Not with all the frills (long drawn out speeches to say something he could have said in a much shorter statement) and chalk boards.

I was gonna say the same. There's not much difference to what Beck and Jones are saying on this point, but Alex has been doing this for nearly 20 years now. Clearly attacking both sides. Some may not like Alex Jones, but I'd trust him more than i would Beck.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Right now guys, he's taking a page literally straight out of our archives, and Jordan Maxwell's books. He's going into the symbols in Rockafeller plaza and everything, I'm beginning to think he's lurking around here.... Short post but since we don't have a shout box, just thought I'd share.

Wow, took you long enough... He's absolutely lurking around here.

Shyeah!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

LOL fair enough.

but I usually find them so annoying that I can't even watch them.

I watch Jon Stewart. That is my news source.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Glen Beck... When I watch MSM I always remind myself that this is for entertainment only.

However he does bring up a good point every now and then. He brings up points and issues that are familiar with us... the "Conspiracy" community to try and get us to join in with him.

Try to find some common ground with the people... 1st rule of manipulation.

Is it manipulation?... you be the judge.

Whatever is going to happen has happened before and will happen again.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here I found the clip someone posted it on YouTube

...second
.line..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Beck has 1 agenda and thats to make as much money as possible!

If the republican party were in power then he would be a another network who follow the dems and spouting stuff about the republicans..

You have to remember he is on a very pro republican news channel(if u can call it news) and he is suiting there agenda to cause as much trouble as he can....

So turn your TV off or just change the channel and try some unbiased news(if u can find it)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm. The Rockefellers seem to have the same taste as those responsible for the Denver airport murals.

Glenn Beck will reach people who will never do research on the Rockefellers and who will never watch prison planet. Glenn Beck does not openly accuse the Rockefellers of anything but he is pointing his veiwers in the right direction. The more people know of the Rockefeller's influence on our leaders the better.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by eradown]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join