It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Prime Minister's Wife claims to have been abducted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

www.reuters.com...

sorry if this has been posted but I found it interesting that such a high profile person would make public claims of being on a UFO/alien-like ship.

edit: this is basically my first thread (but I've been posting for a bit, and lurking for years), thanks to anyone who reads this

[edit on 2-9-2009 by piddles]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the news: Reuters is a reliable source, but in spite of it i can't believe in what i'm reading.
What some spectacular start for his husband. I stick on my opinion that someone is dropping some VERY strange stuff into the water worldwide, too many strange things are happening: I could be wrong, but facts seem to confirm my though very strange theory.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

She forgot to say that it was very HOT too: I wonder what would happen to some human being @ 887° Fahrenheit: i have no idea, but i bet that it wouldn't be some nice experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It does sound strange that she said that she was taken too Venus. Not that it doesn't sound strange that she was abducted on a spaceship!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
haha this is sweet!

i dont know what to believe about abductee's but as for me the debate is still out there.

personally i believe some (if not most) of the alien abduction stories, are actually drug-induced rape stories.

but she was pretty descriptive. only problems is how is venus green with temps close to 900 degrees anywhere you go, and of course the problem of grass growing on venus.

weird how her ex is called "the alien" though because of his eyes.

maybe she was....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I agree in that it is probably fraudulent that she went to venus. I don't wanna say she wasn't abducted, however, her story is a little more cheery than the typical UFO encounter which might deter other people from believing it.

I think this story is a reflection of what the public is thinking, that intelligence from outside of earth is feasible, especially since this is published in a mainstream news source rather than an alternative news site (no offense to them, of course)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
S+F good find amigo.

2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well I don't think she went to the Venus in our Solar system, Unless perhaps there was also some time travel involved? maybe sometime in the past Venus was a nicer place for Humans?

Or did we mess up Venus in the same way we are doing Earth?

Or does the soul see Venus differently then our eyes do?

Didn't Leer make some comments about life being on every planet?

Fun article, thanks OP

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus"

It says her soul was taken. Not her body? did everyone over look this? There is no sense of feeling if you have no body. at least terrestrial feeling.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a lovely dream.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I dont know what to make of this but it's strange that John Lear always talks about how Venus is just like earth and theres people living there and we have been lied to about how Venus is a giant ball of lava.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

She forgot to say that it was very HOT too: I wonder what would happen to some human being @ 887° Fahrenheit: i have no idea, but i bet that it wouldn't be some nice experience.
If it were just her soul that went walkies, then she'd have felt no heat.

Of course, this just sounds to me like a vivid dream. I've heard simular stories before, but it does sound very dream like.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well, it was her soul that was taken.
Don't know about you Internos, but I can vouch for my soul being able to take at least 900 degrees F., but I'm working on 14,000 so I can go to the sun.
I hear it's really... yellow...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well: shall we think that since it was "just her soul" the story is now more believable? I honestly don't even know whether the soul exist: yes, i do believe it does, but my beliefs are not knowledge. Now a good question would be: why to abduct just a soul if you can abduct everything, body included? What would be the purpose, without even some anus to probe? Just to make her feel nice? To show her Venus? Seriously, the story sounds to be extremely far fetched if not the result of some heavy smoking party, but of course i respect everyone's opinion, and she is probably convinced to have been actually abducted (well, if she is not, then the problem is even bigger).
I wonder what will be her husband's reaction

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
She did say it was probably her soul and not her physical body, so the scenes she saw may have been on another plane physical or astral. So the people would not be subject to heat. I've also heard somewhere that we possibly have been lied to just about all of the planets and venus isn't that hot and mars isn't that red etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Or does the soul see Venus differently then our eyes do?

Bingo!

I've heard that we see the other planets the way we do because of the vibrational resonance we are on. On another we would see the planets, like Jupiter and VENUS, as completely different.

Conversely, the beings on these other planets (if there are any) would see Earth as completely different than we do. Hmm...what if they see Earth like we see Venus?

So if it was just her soul that was taken to this place she could have very well seen Venus as it is on another vibration.

Just rambling thoughts...

edit to add: I think I should be using the term "density" and not necessarily "vibration".

[edit on 2-9-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Seriously, the story sounds to be extremely far fetched...

Respectfully,

Of course it's going to sound far fetched if your not even sure you believe in things like a soul and aliens let alone different vibrational densities.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think we should open the possibility that perhaps she underwent something else, and interpreted it as so.

perhaps, an abduction by her husband's political enemies in an attempt to make his wife, and therefore himself, seem foolish? Perhaps by Hypnosis?

Anyone that high-profile wouldn't possibly make that sort of claim if they did not believe it happened to them.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Seriously, the story sounds to be extremely far fetched...

Respectfully,

Of course it's going to sound far fetched if your not even sure you believe in things like a soul and aliens let alone different vibrational densities.

I AM sure to believe in the existence of soul and i AM sure to believe in the existence of extraterrestial civilizations. But this story is way beyond my abilities to believe, heck. Do you think that is more likely that her soul was actually brought to VENUS or that she had just some strange dream after drinking some Sake? I do believe that abductions are possibly some real phenomenon, but hey, this story sounds like some of the Simpson's episodes. Why in the world would some advanced civilization do such as some useless travel, and in order to achieve what? I'm not saying she's lying, just saying that the story is quite strange and (nedless to say) uncorroborated by any evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually the lady gets it pretty correctly, "alien abductions" are mostly of a spiritual nature and not a physical experience which most people unfortunately fail to realize, including the ones whom experienced it.

So indeed for that alone she does get her story more believable because the account is more correct compared to most other "alien abductions".

Blessings,
Maggador

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Interesting personal account.
But as we all may already realize, these people eat things others wouldn't and you never can be sure of the strange reactions to them.

But if she did go to Venus, all I can is: " That's Hot!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join