It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon peopple, Chip is good !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They will either put poison in the chips or have some kind of alert so criminals can't remove it from kids, or should I say, a person who woke up a bit to late.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

yes lets all bow down to our corporate masters.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If it came with a spell checker, then mayhap.

second line peoppppple

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i think we would never notice a "chip" intalled onto us, or even inside us. check out this little article:

www.hitachi.co.jp...

good luck finding this thing...

i wonder if you could build a business selling copper threaded clothing...just a thought...but i want a piece of the pie if they do.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Another thing you are not taking into account OP is

You are in a store and that store gets robbed, the cops round up all the people that were in the store(chipped) and everyone is held(detained) until they find out who did it... that don't sound too bad, What happens when it takes them 2-3 years to solve the crime,,, You sat in jail and lost precious years of your life and you were innocent... or another is they don't even try to find out who did it .They know they got the criminal and why waste time finding out who and just keep all in jail the rest of their life,you lost all your life and you were innocent. The way the government is now(almost bankrupt) could say we don't have the money to investigate,,, I do not want to sit in jail(detained) 1 day if I am innocent. I dont know about you but evidently you don't care because you didnt even think of this before you posted.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
200% up since i posted www.google.com...:CHIP

good, good, more chip

no ? I'm not taking it ? I'm no even in American Soviet Union, but this stock looks like highly manipulated pump and dump, probable dudes just print money and put in it

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

6 reasons to Get a Chip ~~~

1.Your kids will never get missing, or quickly found if lost
2.Serious Countdown in Missing Persons
3.Your doctor will have access to your medical information in case of emergency and this might safe your life.
4. You will be able to travel around the world without visas
5. You can pay your bills with the finger, no need to carry credit cards or worry about Identity Fraud

666. I have just put down $2000 in to chip penny stock

Why are you taking her seriously? This is obviously sarcasm! Otherwise, she would not have listed number 666...learn to recognize a joke!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
C'mon people, the OP is either baiting or playing w/fire.

I don't understand the whole chip craze anyways. An EMP will render them inert.

Now if you really want total control over someone, sequence their DNA. That is the future.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ok, just sold the shares at 3.5

no bad profit 500%

now- CHIP is REALLY BAD, its all manipulated, people there dont even trade, just had some 1000 chip order from some third country system

the stock is Totally manipulated

the hype with H1N1 reseptor is total scam, same as and all 'virus' they CANT diagnose anything with this chip, its all done for monitoring and controlling

hope you people protest against this scam - im out...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Chip is good ? Are you freaking kidding me ?

They have said on national tv .. that they can Kill anyone who has the chip .. if they wanted to .. They can make it remotely Release the poison named Cynoide ? I forgot it's name .

The new world order is going down .... There not gonna succeed .. no matter how much you want to make us think otherwise .

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
its great for government control. they will be able to run your lives much better. track your movements, your spending habits, your medical history. They will know you better than you know yourself. Government > The People. Bow to the government they know what is best for you, they are mommy and daddy they feed the little children. It is too much power for any government to handle justly. It is dangerous and only should be used for private use and never EVER in the hands of government.

Keeper

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Private use eh? Well now, that ought to make the IRS audits flow much smoother...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join