It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon peopple, Chip is good !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reason to get a chip:

#666.get mind controlled

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
funny thing is they can mind control us even without putting chips in us,like the whole ultra signals making us hear voices or making us feel not good.
and great find about the criminals removing chips,i also never though of it

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by angelx666

It sure looks harmless.
Good luck selling it to the American people.
The Europeans will put it under their skin if you sell it right.
How about Free Health Care plus Early Retirement?

Interesting perspective.

Last I checked, the UK was still one of the only western countries without a national ID card and certainly no law as yet that you must carry ID on your person, or even in your car ('licence and registration ma'am!' 'sorry officer, they are at home' 'ok, please take them to your nearest police station in the next 3 days)

In the US, I needed ID just to enter a bar and get a beer, even when I was in my thirties and sporting a lovely greying beard

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
well still...asking id in the bar isnt so bad,i can relate to that as a form for safety from hobo's and such

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

?!?

Sorry, I don't get it, hobos and stuff?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Mark of the beast.

2nd line.

and 3rd line for good measure.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

The purpose is to harness the underground economy.
They have been doing the research on this for quite a while.
Trust me. The Euro paper money and coins are going away
very soon. They just have to find a really way to sell it.
PS. I think the UK will say NO!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the OP is a prime example of a vaccinated, mosanto loving, sheeple that only keeps me happy because, they will be in line in front of me. i truely hope that this thread was started out of sarcasm, fustration, and anger.
i will light my peacepipe and smoke for your clarity....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is reason enough not to get chipped for me. From the book of Revelations:

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The underground economy is the last bastion of freedom in America. Some of us don't want "real" jobs. If you fear and distrust the government, (and I gather quite alot of us do) the last thing you want to be doing is working a job under a social security number. This doesn't mean you're a criminal or dangerous social deviant, perhaps you are simply a freedom loving eccentric type, independent of systems of control and determined to stay that way. Chips and the "cashless society" they would bring about would make it very difficult to maintain an anonymous, off-the-grid existence. I would argue that my freedom (and that includes anonymity) is less dangerous to society as a whole than the corporations/government having an escape-proof control grid with everyone in their proper place.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by RogerT

The purpose is to harness the underground economy.
They have been doing the research on this for quite a while.
Trust me. The Euro paper money and coins are going away
very soon. They just have to find a really good way to sell it.
PS. I think the UK will say NO!

Instead of edit, it created another post. Hmmmm.
The UK needs to hang on to their British Pounds until 2015.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This , to me, is another classic way of 'easy' over 'right'. Yes cash systems would be alot less hassle, same reason we now use a useless piece of paper rather than anything of real value.

Yes, your child may be 'safer' (monitored 24/7 365 FOR THE REST OF HIS/HER LIFE, WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT) but this would create complacency with parents.

"Jim's missing again, 5th time this week."
"Phone Toddletracker, they'll have him back in no time."

How about your schools teaching your children morality, sexual education, ethics etc just so you don't have to. It'll happen faster than you can say 'drone'.

Or how about charities, that collect money and remove any personal responsibility from the equation?

That said, shall we discuss governments?

People blindly accept that they must be the right people for the job, because they have the job, removing any responsibility on the individual barr an election once every four years?! Which range covers only the responsibility to show up and tick a ballot, entrusting all the decisions of that country for the next four years to the few, so it easy or 'less hassle' for the many.

This all leads us to handing over any responsibility we should be learning to burden, to others who abuse the power and decisions we entrust them with.

I have one thing left to say to the OP, do not get your child this thing, for no other reason than it is not your decision to make. Your child deserves the choice, as does any other child/adult on this planet.

Unfortunately the day is fast approaching when you will not be given the choice, this will be done at birth to monitor the baby and it will do this for the rest of their life.

EMM

[edit on 4-9-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
the OP is a prime example of a vaccinated, mosanto loving, sheeple that only keeps me happy because, they will be in line in front of me. i truely hope that this thread was started out of sarcasm, fustration, and anger.
i will light my peacepipe and smoke for your clarity....

stocks up 40% since i posted !

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

6 reasons to Get a Chip ~~~

1.Your kids will never get missing, or quickly found if lost
2.Serious Countdown in Missing Persons
3.Your doctor will have access to your medical information in case of emergency and this might safe your life.
4. You will be able to travel around the world without visas
5. You can pay your bills with the finger, no need to carry credit cards or worry about Identity Fraud

666. I have just put down $2000 in to chip penny stock

1. The chip can't be read farther than maybe 5-10 feet. So unless we're going to put rfid readers every 5 feet in america this is not going to work that way.
2. see #1
3. True
4. That's just an assumption. You think you could get into an asian country just because you have a chip without paying for a visa?
5. I'd worry even more, because now you can't easily cancel your chip and get a new one. It's been proven at defcon that its very easy to read peoples chips and get the information off them as they are walking by.
I could be in a crowded place in NYC and collect thousands of peoples info. This would be great for scammers.

Just my 0.02

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
  1. The OP is a troll.

2. Implanting a chip will indeed lead to more laziness and forfeiture of personal responsibility.

3. Criminals will still exist. They'll just be better at taking what they want.

4. The elderly will still die. It will just be easier to find the bodies.

5. People will still die of disease and injury. They'll just get to pay before treatment.

6. Usage of any tracking system will only be accessible through police and/or governmental agencies. The average person will see no benefit from the chip, if 'benefit' is defined as the ability to use their God-given free will. Can anyone say "Mooooooo"?

7. If I had the money, I would probably invest in the microchip companies as well. I believe they are the 'mark of the beast' in its infancy, and such are destined to be used, as stated by God Himself via John of Patmos. Apparently the OP believes strongly in Biblical prophesy too.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If anyone wants to chip me they will first have to catch me and then subdue me and even then they better make sure they wear face masks because I will want my pound of flesh afterwards.

If you want a chip please wait until I have sprinted over the hill because I wont trust you. I don't want a "chippie" anywhere near me or mine unless it comes with battered fish and sauce.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So, what you're saying, is that I should see this as a monetary device?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49045f0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

So, what you're saying, is that I should see this as an improvement over traveling conditions?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

So, what you're saying, is that I should not only trust my Government, but those Government's of other nations?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

So, what you're saying, is that everywhere I go I can just walk through one of these devices and have a running Census going and telling all details of my everywhere to who knows who?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95446f0ffe11.jpg[/atsimg]

So, what you're saying, is that I should just forget the Holocaust and that these devices had their "birth" in the slaughter of 11 million souls?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

So, what you're saying, is that human tracking, in essence, legalized stalking should e condoned, because it's "better" for humanity?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9747d4f6f34.gif[/atsimg]

I think not "lady" if you are in fact female, and not some salesman of the very corporation.

I have bought stock in Verichip and Digital Angel, and spoken on the topic of purchasing it, but not for the same reasons as you, so that I know as well as other people know that they will in essence be stalked and should know their stalker inside out and upside down, and all around.

It is my belief that once these devices are implemented they will stop regular elections altogether and not allow you to vote if you do not have one of these devices, because it is "easier" to control the numbers of voters, and contextually, I am speaking about controlling the voters, not about about the voters controlling anything except their individual numbers assigned to them, just like many other places did in WWII.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3b5f0166f18.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you know how that man got to power to begin with, because I do?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It sure looks harmless.
Good luck selling it to the American people.
The Europeans will put it under their skin if you sell it right.
How about Free Health Care plus Early Retirement?

Uhm yes sure because American people are so much smarter then Europeans!
(Im sorry to generalise but that statement is just stupid)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In a word, freedom.

You were free to purchase those stocks, as you are free to post here.

The results of that chip would be to remove the self same freedoms.

If government spent half as much energy on finding kids, and all the other "good reasons" put forward, instead of envisioning, creating, and selling to you, TOTAL CONTROL, there would be no place for the chips.

You still have the freedom to find out, use it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The OP, stocks are up 40%. Yeah I wonder if people that bought Nazi Oven stock felt the same way. Tommy Thompson-ex gov Wisconsin, Bush Health Dept owned a lot of stock in that company. They asked him if he would get chipped. What do you think he said.

THE ENDISNIGHE when ijuts start proclaiming the mark of the beast is ok when the stock goes up 40%. FRACK YOU

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join