It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon peopple, Chip is good !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
6 reasons to Get a Chip ~~~

1.Your kids will never get missing, or quickly found if lost
2.Serious Countdown in Missing Persons
3.Your doctor will have access to your medical information in case of emergency and this might safe your life.
4. You will be able to travel around the world without visas
5. You can pay your bills with the finger, no need to carry credit cards or worry about Identity Fraud

666. I have just put down $2000 in to chip penny stock

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

don't feed the trolls.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

6 reasons to Get a Chip ~~~

1.Your kids will never get missing, or quickly found if lost
2.Serious Countdown in Missing Persons
3.Your doctor will have access to your medical information in case of emergency and this might safe your life.
4. You will be able to travel around the world without visas
5. You can pay your bills with the finger, no need to carry credit cards or worry about Identity Fraud

666. I have just put down $2000 in to chip penny stock

You registered a week ago, to post this? If you honestly believe your cited "benefits" to be benefits, and that they outweigh the immense negative possibilities. Then you are ill informed and should spend more time reading that posting.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Then by all means.
Please go out and get yourself one.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
king9072 is by no reasons a troll,and im sure a nice government can think of a far better way to keep track on you (like a card or something,like now!) without violating one's personal laws inplanting them like SHEEP!
you either dont know how wrong chipping is,then read more on this forum and see what people think of it!
or your somekinda government agent in that case YOU should be crucified!
there so MUCH more negative reasons in chipping,like for example they can track you anywhere,they can do whatever they do to you,they can even kill you with some electronic wave connecting the chip...chip just = slavery.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

what are you simple?i didnt call him a troll, i was saying that the op was a troll, and no to feed into it. i thought that was obvious.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Stillalive

what are you simple?i didnt call him a troll, i was saying that the op was a troll, and no to feed into it. i thought that was obvious.

He made an honest mistake, don't worry about it. We're all friends here

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

i know i just wanted to be mean.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I love chips!

Sun chips are the bestest!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

It sure looks harmless.
Good luck selling it to the American people.
The Europeans will put it under their skin if you sell it right.
How about Free Health Care plus Early Retirement?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
yea no need to be mean -_- this is the only forum that isnt full of flamers so keep comments like that away,everyone makes mistakes.
but yea pretty stupid of me,i though you were flaming him,anyway my insults about disinfo agents and reading were actualy aimed at THE OP XD,like i didnt sayd it targeting you..no rly i was talking about the op no hard feelings

anyway something like early retirement or bonuses can really make people bounce,and probably is the way the government will want to do it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

all you need to do is first put avderts up selling the chip with the above, reasons. and putting a price on it of a 1000 £/$ then a year or so later offer FREE CHIPS FOR ALL. Then make them mandatory.

thats is how i think it will happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Of course it will help to find missing persons, it'll be an easier way to track down anyone who is against TPTB, there will be no place to hide.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizaun
Of course it will help to find missing persons, it'll be an easier way to track down anyone who is against TPTB, there will be no place to hide.

Who says they will care about finding anyone at that point?

Once a person understands the implication of having every single financial interaction of their life completely reliant on an implanted chip - understands that turning off that chip and the ability to interact with the rest of society is a far harsher penalty than being caught.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
1. WeLL must agree sun chips are my favorite
2. Given how you started this thread all take it as sarcasm
3/4. Your whole tracking kids" Your kids will never get missing, or quickly found if lost" Is not accurate Do you really think they would use it for that? If TPTB was looking for someone they would be able to find them with this but there not going to give it to police stations to look for little run away kids or missing people

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Eurisko2012

all you need to do is first put avderts up selling the chip with the above, reasons. and putting a price on it of a 1000 £/$ then a year or so later offer FREE CHIPS FOR ALL. Then make them mandatory.

thats is how i think it will happen.

Truth be told, i think the smartest people in Europe are
thinking it through as we speak.
What they need is a serious "crisis" regarding the Euro.
They could create a "crisis" by dumping a HUGE amount of
counterfeit Euros on the market.
Hey! We can get rid of this crisis if we switch to a cashless system.
A combo "carrot and stick" should do the trick.
The French will jump at it if you give them early retirement plus
say $50,000 electronic credit.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Although I don't know about the reasons that the OP cited, for the past few weeks when we've been discussing this I've been supporting the already-sturdy use of the chips in elderly patients with dementia.

My issue with children and the chips is that a) this might encourage predators and criminals to physically remove the chip from a kidnapped child, and b) it might encourage parents to be lazy about keeping watch over their kids.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Who says they will care about finding anyone at that point?

Once a person understands the implication of having every single financial interaction of their life completely reliant on an implanted chip - understands that turning off that chip and the ability to interact with the rest of society is a far harsher penalty than being caught.

You are very right sir, star.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Although I don't know about the reasons that the OP cited, for the past few weeks when we've been discussing this I've been supporting the already-sturdy use of the chips in elderly patients with dementia.

My issue with children and the chips is that a) this might encourage predators and criminals to physically remove the chip from a kidnapped child, and b) it might encourage parents to be lazy about keeping watch over their kids.

Great point about criminals physically removing the chips; I had never thought about that before.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join