It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora TR-3B???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That photo was released as the Belgian Triangle which had many
witnesses and was modeled for a show on the incident now available
on youtube.
The model used for the show indicated a large ship and not a one
man plane as the Aurora TR-3B.

However there was word of an Aurora crash as some days later a CIA
truck was noticed and followed to a salvage yard.
The parts were obviously not classified to be sent to salvage.
The truck observer went in and saw some interesting parts.
Can't remember if he questioned yard if they was the latest inventory
just brought in. However they were high voltage parts and he made
sketches later on.

So who knows, a find or not.
Good for 15kvac operation of something with 12 locations involved.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Do you have a source for this information? Because a crash of a triangle during the Belgian Wave is a first for me....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Do you have a source for this information? Because a crash of a triangle during the Belgian Wave is a first for me....

Well your right, Aurora must be base in New Mexico for this story.

This was a story located in New Mexico and must be in "Pentagon Aliens",
page 212:

In 1995, just after I had completed the manuscript for my second edition in August, an "Aurora" crashed and burned near La Luz, New Mexico, just to the north of Alamogordo and Holloman Air Force Base. This material developed too late for me to include in the second edition. Around five days after the crash, while at the intersection of Old Pecos Trail and Rodeo Road at the southeast corner of Santa Fe, I saw a gray, 'pug-nosed' stake bed truck which had exited 1-25 from the south, as it stopped at a light. It had a CIA license plate on the center front of its bumper. As it turned left to go west on Rodeo Road— which goes across the south side of Santa Fe—I noticed that it had a tarpaulin on its bed covering some debris. It went west to Cerrillos Road, turned north to Siler Road, then made a left down Siler, and took a right down a street leading to a recycling center which I often went to. There, it unloaded its 'salvage'. The following day, I examined the debris, and even dissasssembled a component. The salvage included the following (drawn to the best of my recollection):

The Belgian Triangle was searching for a down hidden ship hiding in
the woods and took off when the rescue ship arrived.
So no Belgian Triangle crash.
The ships came from over the western border, Germany.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This thread on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Written by a defense contractor, has some credible info about what's flying, in a "barely legal" sense, some of these projects go out for some bids before they go deep black, so the pre-deep-black information may not always be classified and can give you insights into what's headed into skunk works.

Somewhere in that thread I think Intelgurl states that TR-3B is likely not a real project, but it's a long thread and I don't remember her exact quote. But you could say they are discussing the real aurora, it's a great thread!

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
From all reports it seems beyond a doubt that something was flying over Belgium at that time, triangular and appearing as in the photo.

Making the assumption this was man made I find it hard to believe that it is of NATO / US origin for the following reason.

Local military commanders and civilian ATC were not aware of any flights, at least at ground level (excuse the pun). The possibility that forceful military action could have been taken against the object was a very real possibility - unless authorisation at a senior level would not have been given.

But why - why fly something like that over populated areas in relatively crowded airspace. What benefit would outweight the risks ?

Outsmarting air defense systems - could be simulated in safety and seclusion.

A special op where it's flight characteristics were a necessity - if only seen once perhaps.

Disinformation / psi ops - there seems to be enough stuff flying around anyway but I guess you can't dismiss the possibility when not in receipt of all the relevant information.

Not intended - out of control, damaged - was meant as a high level overflight ? More than once ?

Personally I just don't see it. Take into account the size of other reports of triangular flying craft and even if there was a smaller operational version it's either captured / reverse engineered / based on something else.

I'm not aware of any other "secret" aircraft being flown in this manner in this type of environment.

Edited to add however, there is that picture (which I can't find now) taken I think from an oil rig or boat in the North sea, of a triangular aircraft being refueled in flight. But then to me, the pictures and descriptions of the Belgian triangles and others do not point towards standard methods of propulsion.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by chunder]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That picture is WHAT?
Flying Triangle, Belgium UFO wave, Petit-Rechain, april 1990
The UFO theory works better, trust me

Mass sightings, multiple witnesses, media coverage, military jets that chased UFOs, UFOs spotted by radars making manoeuvres impossible for the (known) terrestrial aircraft, at impossible (for us) speed/accelerations and so on.

1) Object witnessed at Eupen, Wavre, Leige and Brussels
2) Reported in over 2,600 statements to police
3) Photographed by many people on both Video and Camera
4) Detected and Confirmed by radar stations on the ground
5) Detected, Confirmed and photographed on aircraft radar screens
6) Pursued for over an hour by two F-16s.

Glons radar confirmed the sighting of an unidentified object at an altitude of 3,000 meters. Semmerzake radar confirmed the Glons detection and passed its confirmation onto the Air Force. The radar scans were compared with the previous Eupen radar sightings (see Eupen Case) by Semmerzake and Glons and were found to be identical.
Several police patrols had witnessed the same phenomenon before. It was a massive triangular shape with the same lighting configuration as seen at Eupen four months earlier.

Colonel Wilfred De Brouwer, Chief of the operations section of the Air Force, said: "That because of the frequency or requests for radar confirmation at Glons and Semmerzake - and as a number of private visual observations had been confirmed by the police - it was decided that as these parameters had been met, a patrol of F-16 aircraft should be sent to intercept an unidentified object somewhere to the south of Brussels"

As a consequence, two F-16 aircraft of the Belgian Air Force - registration
numbers 349 and 350 = flown by a Captain and a Flight-Lieutenant, both highly qualified pilots, took off from Bevekom.
Within a few minutes - guided by the Glons radar - both pilots had detected a positive oval-shaped object on their on-board radar at a height of 3,000 meters, but in the darkness saw nothing. This oval configuration, however, caused the pilots some concern. It reacted in an intelligent and disturbing way when they attempted to 'lock-on' with their on-board radar.

Changing shape instantly, it assumed a distinct 'diamond image' on their radar screens and - increasing its speed to 1,000km/h - took immediate and violent evasive action.

This is what has been disclosed by the military, it wasn't a single witness
making wild claimings

Photographs of the actual on-board radar of the F-16s recorded a descent of this object from 3,000m to 1,200 in 2 seconds, a descent rate of 1,800km/h. The same photographs show an unbelievable acceleration rate of 280km/h to 1,800km/h in a few seconds. According to Professor Leon Brening - a non-linear dynamic theorist at the Free University of Brussels - this would represent an acceleration of 46g and would be beyond the possibility of any human pilot to endure.
It was noted that in spite of these speeds and acceleration times there was a marked absence of any sonic boom. The movements of this object were described by the pilots and radar operators as 'wildly erratic and step-like', and a zigzag course was taken over the city of Brussels with the two F-16s in pursuit. Visual contact was not possible against the lighting of the city.
This same procedure was repeated several times, with this object - whenever an attempt at radar 'lock-on' was made - pursuing a violently erratic course at impossible speed and losing its pursuers.

Colonel De Brouwer added "Immediatley after the operation, the pilots said they had never seen anything like it. Certainly the flight pattern and echo on their screens was in no way that of a conventional aircraft"
The Belgian Minister of Defence in the Belgian parliament stated that "The
Government did not know what they were".

I think that the explanation (as said based on ZERO evidences) that it was a military craft does not make sense, especially if we look at the data:

Acceleration data

Radar data

Colonel W. De Brouwer, Belgian Air Force, with the radar videos of one of the F-16s at the press conference of July 11th

Blow-up of the image on the bottom screen above.
The 990K is the speed of the object in knots.
990K = 1830 kilometers per hour = 1.5 Mach.

Clearly, some radical manuvers are occurring:

Speed changes of up to 410 knots in one second.
Heading changes of up to 70 degrees in one second.
Altitude changes of up to 3000 feet per second (1,777 knots) maintained for one second or less and typical ascent / descent rates of 1000 feet per second (592 knots).
That these manuvers are radical can be seen by comparing them to some
representative figures for commonly available fighter aircraft. For instance, the F-4 Phantom is known be able to turn at only 11.5 degrees per second, less than 1/6 as fast as the observed UFO profile.

The nature of these manuvers and their coincidence in time is also visible in this graph, which only shows the value of the changes:

Text file of the radar contacts of one of the F-16s
www.geocities.com...

Sources, more infos and references:

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
ufos.about.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.geocities.com...
ufologie.net...
/ypsaz9

Original article related to the pics (recovered)
/2hrdam

[edit on 2/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

This got huge coverage in the media here in Germany back then. For weeks. I was literally glued to the screen when they aired something about it.
There where thousands of witnesses and many of them where interviewed by Tv stations. That was incredible and so exciting.
However, as you mentioned they where photographed by many people. I`m absolutely sure that is correct. Are you, or anybody else here, aware of any other pictures or videos aside from what has been already posted?
There have to be many and I`m searching for years now. I can only find two or three pictures and maybe the same amount of videos.
Help anybody?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The bigger question is, did the nazi bell work...

since it is the original pattern for this anti grav unit if i'm not mistaken

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

However, as you mentioned they where photographed by many people. I`m absolutely sure that is correct. Are you, or anybody else here, aware of any other pictures or videos aside from what has been already posted?

I have seen another one once.
But it's not available
The video is this one, this is italian TV coverage.

From 300 to 1700 feet of altitude in ONE SECOND.
It has been a COLONEL the guy who said that the aircraft was not man made in his opinion, i had no doubts right after listening to the pilots accounts: the guys piloting the f 16, basically noticed that there was something strange right after they got it in the radar. I don't think it was man made, and have some good reasons to believe it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The reasons for thinking instantaneous speed can't be done is
because we have been prevented from all the technology.

The closest thing we see to instantaneous acceleration are the
bar magnet reactions.

Small time but ETs have big time electrical power.
I don't think so.

There are not only ET puppets going around but also humans
trumpeting it can't be done and many other ideas that are just
what the owners and developers of these fast craft want.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Here's one of the TR-3Bs in action. This was in Filer's Files tonight.

Looks legit to me.

It is an interesting footage. But it certainly does look like a man-made craft, whether be GOV or privately built, I say this because it has flashing white and red light in order for other air-crafts to detect its visibility. And If it really was a government built UFO, I doubt that it would want to emit any form of signalling lights.

Something else amazes me about the video that adds to further speculation of an authenticity of the craft. Why did the author zoom right into the craft? It could very likely be an RC craft.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Edited to add however, there is that picture (which I can't find now) taken I think from an oil rig or boat in the North sea, of a triangular aircraft being refueled in flight. But then to me, the pictures and descriptions of the Belgian triangles and others do not point towards standard methods of propulsion.

I have seen it said, I think again in this very thread, that the Aurora will operate on standard fuel or mercury plasma.
A dual fuel system...
Just thought I'd throw that in.

I'm more interested in how long these things have been operable, if they are in fact man made.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Excellent post, man!
Yeah, the manueverability of that thing is incredible. Not to mention the speed.

I've seen it stated that the Aurora is able to reduce its mass by 85% with its plasma generation technology. If that is true, would you not also gain a lot of manueverability and speed? If you lessen the gravitational restraints, pilots can handle more Gs.

In either case, I wasn't trying to argue that the photo was definately the Aurora. I was just using it as an example of what one of these supposed vehicles look like.
I am of the opinion that if we do have them, we have reverse engineered them, as they have been reported in droves for nearly 50 years now.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Since there is no evidence and proof from an official government, aside from the theories and speculations of the operational states of this craft. Then all you can do is assume and take in consideration of all the hypothetical events that have taken history in relation to this craft.

We can only assume the length of an operation of this form of craft, but we can not prove it unless there is some form of credible evidence there for us to identify the authenticity of the exact craft taking place.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

People are pretty certain the Aurora exists. Those people, the ones privy to defense contracting, would be much more qualified to say just how long it has been around.

My guess is that it hasn't been around that long. Definately not 50 years.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I am of the opinion that if we do have them, we have reverse engineered them, as they have been reported in droves for nearly 50 years now.

Reverse engineering just adds more fuel to speculative theories with no backing evidence that they have originally derived from an extra-terrestrial technology. There is credible proof and capabilities of producing such crafts with our current technology.

Given the nature of such intriguing shape of a craft, one can assume the purpose of the craft; spying, stealth capabilities ... perhaps.

If I recall several years ago; when they had officially released the space ship one or something like space ship x contest of different rockets and aircraft. There was a particular air-craft resembling the shape of this craft. And yes at that time when I have read about the craft; it states that it was produced by a private corporation. The capabilities of the craft were movement of any form vertical, horizontal. If some one can link that picture; it sure would spin some people out of how much knowledge we already have to develop such devices.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thank you for posting those information on this case, I'm belgian and seen this craft from my own eyes as well as aprox 30 witness, the triangle fly over our house but at high altitude, it was absolutely silent, it has the exact same shape as described by every witness, a triangle with orange/yellow light at corners and this red dot in the middle, when the triangle disappear at the horizons we heard an F16 flying very low as he made a lot of noise and it had no light!

I finally found again the episode of unsolved mysteries about this event, with the interview of the 2 cops who followed the triangle for 20minutes or more and also seen the red dot separating from the craft and fly around then another craft arrived and they leaved, but they explain it better

No need to say since this day I totally believe in ufo and those who say UFO doesn't exist I laugh at you!

[edit on 9/2/09 by ufopunx]

[edit on 9/2/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

In either case, I wasn't trying to argue that the photo was definately the Aurora. I was just using it as an example of what one of these supposed vehicles look like.

Of course, mate, i knew it
The name of the device able to disrupt the magnetic field is "Magnetic field disruptor", that would also explain such a manoeuvres leaving alive the possible crew: otherwise, whomever was inside that craft would have been reduced to some meatballs.
Here there's an interesting thread about it: basically it's some highly pressurized, circular mercury-based plasma.
Magnetic Field Disruptor Of Alleged TR3B Confirmed???

But i'm very ignorant in this specific matter. The point regarding the TR3B as explanation for the belgian UFO wave is another, though:
we should ask to ourselves whether it does make sense to explain something that has happened for sure using as explanation something which existence has yet to be confirmed. Basically using a theory to explain some fact. Not to mention the choice of the area and the timeline of the events: or they wanted to keep it secret, then they would have tested it in some desert, or they simply would have made it know to everyone. I think that TR3B (or something very similar) exists, and if it does, then its appearance would be more or less the one of the picture in question: but we have not enouch data in order to use it as explanation. In my opinion, what has been spotted in Belgium was not man made, but i could be wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
AH a refreshing blast from the past the old TR3B enigma i love it! great topic and i had not given in to the notion that there were more than one craft reported but maybe up to 3! interesting,a small squadron?

anti gravity surly is the holy grail of the ufologist and who can resist the thought of such a discovery as of being made and put to use. when was the last reported case of such a triangular craft ?

where did they go? my friends, i wish i was as lucky as some to have witnessed this craft, truly a classic.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Jusr for interest's sake, here's an example from Peterborough, Ontario in 2004...a well-put together first person account:
ufo.whipnet.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join