It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora TR-3B???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Thats a pretty sad video. Why was the film so short? why wasnt the object moving? The guy is obviously moving the cam about to try to make it look like its moving about in the sky. The intensity of the light give the game away. That object is much closer than the guy is trying to make out. It looks like something on a poll maybe..?

IMO Fake!

[edit on 2-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Thanks Oreyeon and good mention above on the Belgian Triangle
similarity.
Comment pending:
Great find.
That is so Belgian Triangle as I have thought it the latest design.
No more saucers.
Flat top bottom and vertical sides works just as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Any shape would work.
A sphere would be nice.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Any shape would work.
A sphere would be nice.

A ball shaped UFO, only in drawings so far, see image file:

From this page:

That link has special characters an might not work even as external.
The link ending in htm:

A ball shaped flying machine.
The light balls are generated by the machine and are the air lighting
up and looks like the craft is surrounded by light in some of the
old UFO saucer photos.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just to add, I am certain some if not many of you are aware of an Wingless electromagnetic air vehicle (WEAV).

I said earlier that the technology is already available by some specific patents like Subrata Roy.

The WEAV has applications for extra-planetary exploration, especially on Saturn’s sixth moon, Titan. There are also obvious military applications for the craft, in surveillance and reconnaissance. Roy’s research has interested NASA and the US Air Force, and is a result of Air Force-funded research into plasma actuators.

WEAV Image

WEAV and Nava/Airforce involvement

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Well it definitely works on high voltage and might be flying around now
as our UFO.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

That lead picture is from from the famous triangle sighting and jet fighter w/radar (air and ground) case of 1991 (or so) in Belgium. --Not a case to be easily dismissed.

I'll mention three sightings of triangles. One was a case that I investigated in 1985 that happened in souther Oklahoma. Two identical craft moved low, slow and soundless over a father and son stopped along the highway to watch the unusual objects. That fact that two craft were seen at nighttime in close formation indicates that these were not protype craft, but operational. Remember, the F-117 stealth fighter was OPEATIONAL for 20 years before it was announced.
The other case was in 1998 after the evening's final lecture at the Rocky Mountain UFO Conference at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. I and about 20 other people saw a triangle fly, low, slow and silently over the town. It was in view about 20 minutes. The flyboys must have been laughing their asses off as we watched.

Lastly, the UFO reporting guy in Washington that recently relocated his operations to an old missile silo, repored a case near Ft. Hood, Texas a few years ago. A fellow had been sighting in his deer rifle near dusk and as he made his way back to his RV a low, slow and silent triangle moved overhead. He brought his scoped rifle up to study the craft. He clearly saw the red out line on an excape hatch that had the red letters of "escape" written on or by it. I doubt that aliens would do that to trick us.

These are our Moon and perhaps even Mars vehicles, folks. Few and far between are the abduction case noted from such low-level activities. Nor do I recall hearing of any actual landings. Plus, keep in mind that the typical triangle is reported to be about football field size. That is far larger than the typical real UFO. Finally, my assumption is that the triangles use a system of three-axis control taken directly from our old-fashioned "flight" control systems.

Buried on the internet at a couple of places is a lengthy article of mine partially entitled "black triangles."

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Okay, so we see that they have escape pods with the word escape on them.

So the Government has had them for 50 years?
Doubtful.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hello,
My name is Will I Live in the rural dairy farmland east of Livermore and south of tracy,ca.
I have video evidence of a Aircraft , silent , except for small sound or vibration.
I was 45 yards from 2 of these aircraft and got 1:15 of video. They flew directly over me about 1/2 mile apart.
If any 1 is interested call me me
(snip)

Personal information removed.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
(snip)

Removed double post
edit on 3-7-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey, Cool debate you've started here OP.

I started a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about my photos, that I took at night of a very slow moving bright orange light. I used a tripod and long exposures to do my best to capture a fair image of it.

I don't honestly know what it was, but it was odd and very unusual and I loved watching it for a little while.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is not a debate. I am telling you with a % 100 certainty that there are aircraft that are triangular in shape , that ive seen numerous times launch from site 300 . I have video. The video i posess is with out a question %100 authentic and genuine. After reading some of these replys it is hard for me to want to release this for the fact , ill have a bunch of idiots trying to discredit it. There the type that would have to see it on ancient aliens analyzed by a proffesional and when he authenticates theyll believe it. I just want to make it crystal clear.
%100 our D.O.D or D.O.E posess aircraft Triangular in shape, Some kind of Stealth or Cloaking technology, and a very advanced propulsion system that sounds similair to the sound some new cars make when you turn the key to accesories position. No not the dinging sound they make from the key. The sound of the electrical system turning on all vehicles electrical circuits.. Slight humm

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme

I can very easily believe that, from an incident over England a few years ago:

And possibly same craft:

These "planes" are very real and are active in our airspace. Advanced tech is pretty evident, so any connection with these craft to the massive triangles over Stephenville and Arizona? I'm unsure about that one but it's a possibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Remember, the F-117 stealth fighter was OPEATIONAL for 20 years before it was announced.

Except that it wasn't. The first YF-117 flew in 1981. We lost a number of F-111 pilots and maintenance people from the 509th Bomb Wing at Pease AFB, to work on a "Night A-7 upgrade". They all went to Tonopah for the F-117 program. They weren't capable of flying the design until the late 1970s, when flight control computers finally became good enough to control the design. It was incredibly unstable.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The thing that bugs me about this Flying Triangle stuff, is that they seem to come in all sizes. Football stadium size to a small one to one that is over 1-2 miles wide.

So...

If this is ours, then we have a lot of variations of it.

Question is, where in the hell would we store a craft that is 1-2+ miles wide? Under the ocean?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme
Hello,
My name is Will I Live in the rural dairy farmland east of Livermore and south of tracy,ca.
I have video evidence of a Aircraft , silent , except for small sound or vibration.
I was 45 yards from 2 of these aircraft and got 1:15 of video. They flew directly over me about 1/2 mile apart.

Well, where is this video then? Afraid to post it on Youtube? No local media?

Why am I believing this video doesn't exist at all?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme

This is the second time you have posted that. Put up or shut up IMO. Post the evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Heres the launch site for the tr3b...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join