It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aurora TR-3B???

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme
 


And your keeping such evidence away from the public why? If what you have is legit, then the public deserves to know about it.

Stop the cloak and dagger bs and start your own thread on this forum with said evidence. If its as good as you say, the thread will explode and go down as one of the best threads in ATS history.

The truth needs to get out.




posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08


The TR-3B is rumored to use a "Mercury Plasma Accelerator Ring" to achieve what is called a "mass reduction". This induces the apparent mass reduction of 89% within the field surrounding the craft. Which leaves only 11% of mass to be propelled. Apparently (according to many reports) this "mass reduction system" works by spinning the Mercury plasma at 65,000 rpm at 250,000 atmospheres pressure.


The OP asks if it was possible that triangular craft were flying in the 60'.

The "mass reduction system" description is rather similar to that of the Nazi Bell Uranium breeder.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A series of posts started by Sy-gunson about Nazi research, Complex Reise, into possible A bomb production and or weightless flight.

That was in the 30's and 40's, only 20/5 years before the first reports of triangular craft. Does a 20 year period of development seem reasonable?

Then maybe yes triangles were flying then. Who was flying them is the next question, the Russians seem to have been the first to this underground complex, but maybe they were not? Some equipment was supposed to have been flown out to Norway/Argentina before any allies got there.

I wonder if there is any connections to be made?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme
*snip*


How about you post a 10-second clip of the video on ATS as a gesture? My guess is that it won't be forthcoming.

 

Mod Edit: Removed quote of actioned post
edit on 7-7-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme
*snip*


Yep, this confirms it's a hoax.


 

Mod Edit: Removed quote of actioned post.
edit on 7-7-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hoax , really think these replys are gonna goat me into posting video .



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I tried to post my contact info but they removed it.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme
 


What is the google maps location? I have a friend that lives in San Jose that was willing to verify the location.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Honestly , I am not trying to appear as if its cloak and dagger, i left contact info on my first reply



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I got a few messages and cant even reply



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I dont know why i can get messages but cant reply



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme
 


What is the google map location? You said it was east of Livermore, Ca, and south of Tracy. What is the loc so we all can see for ourselves?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Your friend lives in san jose , hows he gonna verify the location.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Is he gonna leap razor wired fences , and slip past armed patrol.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh you mean you want to verify it on google maps.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme
 

Your google map pic doesnt show razor wire or armed guards. Why is that?




posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Triangular aircraft over Argentina.




posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sorryucantseeme
I tried to post my contact info but they removed it.


Post the video on youtube.



posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

You know the post you replied to is 5 years old?
And the member was banned.



posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lmao



posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: wirehead

You know the post you replied to is 5 years old?
And the member was banned.


haha I don't know I managed to bump a five year old thread. Still waiting on that video though...



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join