It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora TR-3B???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a49a5557e5c6.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the Aurora TR-3B. Look, says so right there on the photo. Most skeptics, and a lot of UFOlogists alike, hold this as true. "The Triangular Craft sightings are Gov. Black Projects, most likely the TR-3B."

My research has left me with a plaguing question. If this is the TR-3B, how long as the Government had it?

Well, aside from a few YouTube! videos I have seen and comments made here on this board and elsewhere on the net, I am at a loss who is actually "leaking" this information.
The reason I say so is because surely these people leaking us this information about how they developed this technology weren't around previous to 1960!
This is when the first Triangular Craft were spotted. 49 years ago!
Were these the Aurora TR-3B?

I have looked over a list of triangular craft sightings reported since 1960.

In North America alone, I have counted 91 (NINETY ONE!) documented cases of Triangular Craft sightings begining in the sixties.

The first documented case "hails from Spain."
"May 22, 1960. Palma, Majorca, Spain (MUFON). Astronomers at an observa­tory in Palma sighted a triangular-shaped object. The object spun on its axis without deviating from its path and appeared to be about the size of a quarter-moon. It was seen for two minutes. Its velocity, altitude and lack of noise or tail ruled out its being a jet aircraft of a balloon, an observatory spokesman said."

But for North America, 1965.

"January 3, 1965, dusk. Near Washington, D.C. (MUFON). A four-engine Electra airliner nearly collided with a delta-shaped object several miles from the airport. The flight crew of the Electra saw what they thought was an ordinary aircraft. Abruptly it turned and moved swiftly toward the airlin­er. It was a huge craft with a black silhouette. Just as suddenly the object turned away and disappeared at a tremendous speed."

South America

These things have been spotted in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile begining December 23, 1978 near Punta del Este, Uruguay.
" A newspaper sports reporter driving to Punta del Este on assignment saw a giant V formation of lights 300 to 400 meters away along the slope of the Pan de Azucar (Sugar Loaf) hill. They were stationary and he stopped to get a better look. It was an imposing sight but since there was nothing he could do, he decided to continue his trip. Just a few minutes later he saw a pair of bright lights in his rearview mirror and thought it was a truck. He pulled over to let it pass, but nothing happened. He again stopped and got out. The lights had disappeared and there was no truck. Somewhat alarmed, he got in his car again and started up only to see a bright white light cross the road 500 meters ahead of him and perhaps 300 meters high, heading out to sea.

December 28, 1978, 4:30 a.m. Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina. Three workers of the electrical company of Cordoba were driving in a company truck near Arroyito and were about to cross a bridge over the Rio Segundo when they suddenly found themselves in the town of Transito, 15 kilometers farther on. They were amazed and didn't understand how they had gotten there. The cigarettes they had been smoking were still burning. They discussed what had happened as they continued on their way. But shortly after, as they approached the locality of Santiago Temple, they saw a very intense light coming from a nearby hill, 150 meters from the road. It was coming from a flattened rhomboid-shaped object about 25 meters across which revolved on a vertical axis while emitting intense rays of light from the upper part. At times it oscillated as if it were a top on a wave. The men said another truck had stopped and as they watched, the object suddenly focused a strong beam of light on their truck before moving away."

The official numbers for South America are unknown. Suffice to say they were NUMEROUS! Some of the most notorious flaps ever to occur occured in Brazil in the 70's.

Europe

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f7d4a6c9d5f.jpg[/atsimg]

"March 27, 1978, 9 p.m. Ratby (near Hinckley), Leicester, England. A 19-year-old student nurse was riding a motorcycle on a lane when she saw an object about two fields away and 200 feet in the sky. She described it as a long red object with white hot flames coming from the rear end. It hovered for four minutes, during which it made a loud droning noise. It then tilted and she could see lights at each point of a triangular shape."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal favorite?

December 15, 1977, 7 to 10 p.m. Area from just southwest of Eureka Springs, Arkansas eastward through much of Carroll County (Pratt). Dozens of people, including two retired scientists and a police officer, saw a giant triangular or kite-shaped UFO move slowly eastward 25 to 30 miles across the county. About 7 p.m. a woman in Eureka Springs watched it for about 15 minutes as it approached and passed over her home. She described it as diamond-shaped with a bottom that looked like "raw wood." It had a red signal-like light in the middle and three or four smaller red lights elsewhere. The two scientists, a 73-year-old biologist and her husband, a 69-year-old nuclear chemist, saw the object about 9:25 p.m. near Beaver Lake, about five miles southwest of Eureka Springs. They were traveling home in separate vehicles about a mile apart when each saw two big bright lights passing slowly overhead toward Eureka Springs. Each stopped, got out and looked and neither heard any sound. Between 9:30 and 10, dozens of other people watched it pass over Berryville (ten miles east of Eureka Springs), going east. Most said it was diamond or kite-shaped, had three or four lights on it, sometimes pointed downward like spotlights, and was moving at a speed of 5 to 10 miles an hour. A policeman said it was triangular-shaped. He watched it with binoculars for 30 to 45 minutes from atop the highest hill in Berryville. Some people said they heard a humming sound. It was seen in Green Forest, a community seven miles southeast of Berryville, and was last seen passing over Oak Grove, nine miles northeast of Berryville, heading toward the Missouri border, about three miles beyond.

Here is the thread that I wrote in regards to my "favorite". www.abovetopsecret.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, the above list is brought to you by the late, great Bob Pratt. Found here. mufon.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I always thought that picture was a street lamp or something, lol.

But there is no Aurora or TR-3B. I'm 100% sure about the Aurora, it was not worth the costs for the limited operational capability it delivered. A combination of existing technologies does the job that the Aurora was pegged for anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Eh, the specific nomenclantures aside, I still question - Has the Government operated triangular anti-grav objects since 1960?!

I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is the Aurora TR-3B. Look, says so right there on the photo.

Love the logic!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Of course, the logic is full-proof. Or is it fool-proof?
It serves a point. Who is telling us this is the Aurora?

How long has it existed?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Of course, the logic is full-proof. Or is it fool-proof?
It serves a point. Who is telling us this is the Aurora?

How long has it existed?

Where did you get the picture?

Labeling a picture doesn't necessarily make it so.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

No, I agree they have not. They don't have anti-gravity now, much less back in the 60's. I also think that a lot of the "triangle" craft sightings are people connecting dots anyway.

But good thread and a good read thank you!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I just pulled that photo off of google.
I didn't label it.
This is the point.
It is widely accepted that these types of craft are government operational craft.

The comment about "look, says so right on the photo" was a joke.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Not knowing the origin of the picture, and who labeled it basically kills all it's credibility. It could've been created and labeled by anyone, even by a fellow ATS'er as far as anyone knows, not saying you had anything to do with it's creation.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think you are missing the point I was trying to make.
I don't care if that is the TR-3B or a street-lamp.

The nomenclanture doesn't matter, really. It is widely argued that these sightings are some sort of Governmental project, whatever its name may be.
My question is, how long have they had them.

Edit to add - I was actually considering posting up an artist's rendition of the hypothetical aurora craft. But it really doesn't matter to the point. So I chose this infamous photo. Just so people could relate with what I was getting at.
I don't give a damn if the TR-3B is real or not, in fact, I would argue it isn't real at all.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

TR-3Bs or street-lamps?

I think the first question should be are these secret governmental flying craft or fabrications?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well it is now believed that the "Aurora" was not just one plane, but rather a program of super advanced spy planes, which possibly include the TR-3B Astra

Personally I think it is REAL and I think it is what was responsible for the Belgian Wave and a majority of other triangle UFO sightings. Here is a little bit about the propulsion and drive system of this rumored "ultra black" craft:

The TR-3B is rumored to use a "Mercury Plasma Accelerator Ring" to achieve what is called a "mass reduction". This induces the apparent mass reduction of 89% within the field surrounding the craft. Which leaves only 11% of mass to be propelled. Apparently (according to many reports) this "mass reduction system" works by spinning the Mercury plasma at 65,000 rpm at 250,000 atmospheres pressure.

It is also reported to use a methane-nitrogen-hydrogen rocket propulsion system for general propulsion, which is also rumored to be able to achieve at least Mach 9 under 60,000 feet, with reported much greater speeds above that altitude. The power source is a rumored nuclear fusion drive. It is also said that the body of the craft has a super advanced "optical/EM Adaptive Camouflage System"..Meaning that it can indeed become stealth in the visual sense and as far as radar is concerned. And before I get the replies about well if it had all that why did it allow itself to be seen over Belgium and other places? Well that is pretty simple IMHO, Belgium was simply a test of superiority over conventional craft, other sightings are irrelevant because the manner in which they are recorded (if ever) proves or disproves nothing. Of course this is my own opinion of this entire TR-3B theory, but I do stand by it. Anyways here is some illustrations that may be helpful
:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3a387b362fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/323689777fbe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8575e00fb7d4.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy:robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

Great explanatory post by ATS member internos concerning the whole Belgian incident: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This whole "TR-3B/Black Triangle" UFO theory is VERY in-depth and debated. Although in my opinion I believe that many triangle sightings are directly responisble to the TR3B.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah, I am aware of the apparent, or supposed, modes of propulsion and things of this nature. But what I am having trouble understanding is that we are only now hearing of these things, through leaked sources mind you, that can be shown to have been flying about for the past FORTY years.

While I will concur that there is a strong possibility we have these craft now, what I am getting at is that I think we have modelled this craft, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

TR-3Bs or street-lamps?

I think the first question should be are these secret governmental flying craft or fabrications?

So why would all these different testimonies be mere fabrications?

Why the similarities and consistency in the accounts?

My friend states that his first UFO encounter was of the very same triangular craft described in the OP - are you saying that he and many others are liars?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You present a false dichotomy. As far as fabrications are concerned, did you go the the link I presented at the end of the original post?

That is an awful lot of lying.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree with You that these, or some are indeed US shadow govt. craft. From what I have read the shadow govt. stays there by walking a tight rope between private corporations, or military industrial complex, and using scare tactics to achieve complete unquestioned support.

I recently learned about SAPs, and CAPs; which are higher than top secret, and protected from the Freedom Of Information Act forever since they are done through private corporations. Yep, that's right the projects with the greatest need for secrecy aren't done through the good ole' govt. of the USA, but through the military industrial complex.

Now, that being said, there are some points here that I am no expert on, but need to be brought up. The "Great Game" has been around for a very long time. Basically a war between the East(Russia), and the West(USA, and UK).

It seems odd that these things have been predominantly spotted over the USA, UK, and countries friendly to the West. I think these craft are simply flying around on home turf; so to speak.

Adversely the former Soviet Union is rumored to have the cosmospheres(sp) that are stationed around the globe in a high orbit.

So, We've got the Russians with a possible technology, and the USA/UK with another, and where do the two meet?? Well, they both split the scientists from Germany at the end of WW 2. The German's apparently at the least were heavily researching advanced tech.

Donno from there, but the theory works... Oh, a SAP, or CAP spend from what I read over 50% of their budget in disinformation campaigns lined with truth, rumor, and lies

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

This is very true.
When I posted the map of triangle craft sightings over Europe I knew that this would be brought up. As you can see from the map I pulled, the vast majority of sightings are over the UK. Which is the most advanced nation in the region.

Some may say "look, it shows that this is technologically advanced."

But I think there is another possibility that holds some merit.
It follows with the fact that UFO sightings, on a whole, basically BEGAN with our detonations of atomic weaponry here in the US.

If I were an advanced species looking down on a colony of chimpanzees, and I saw them boring and playing reed flutes, I would become interested... etc.

In any event, at least in my eyes, you can't argue with the numbers. These things have been observed, rather steadily, since 1960.

I don't buy the idea that they have been Gov. Projects all along.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Here's one of the TR-3Bs in action. This was in Filer's Files tonight.

Looks legit to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Er, No. I'm not saying they were govt. projects all along. I do not know of any E.T. galactic federation standard operating procedures, but one thing is evident. They seem to not interfere too much.

That being said, I'm sure crafts of terrestrial, and extra terrestrial nature are present in Our skies. I feel confident govts. have craft built off of the captured ET tech.

Technology at least from where I sit lays in the very ability to envision the concept in the first place. From there it's only a matter of figuring out the engineering, and logistics.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I'm not meaning to suggest you are saying they are all Gov. Projects. Just using your post to further my point.
Sorry, could have worded it better.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join