It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for Chemtrailers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From what i understand,

1) The pilots are told they are spraying to combat global warming.
2) Its not killing us, just weakening our immune system for the Swine flu mutation. (The people orchestrating it probably have a real vaccing (lol))
3) Lower our immune system
4) I dont claim any of the above is true, it is just what i have heard. If a program such as this was really in motion, it would make sense to spray chemtrails when there is a high level of contrails predicted. Even better, to spray early morning or late evening. I dont think any chemtrail believers will doubt contrails existence.
5) With a little research it seems as though mainly polymers and metals are being sprayed.

I am not 100% that chemtrails are being sprayed, but im leaning that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I am curious about something. If you want to research chemtrails (or anything else for that matter), excactly HOW are you going to do it if you only trust and believe what you personally have seen and experienced?

In any kind of research you have to rely on reports/stats/studies made by others. You must of course do cross checks and establish that your sources are trustworthy, but you still have to rely on other people's work and insights. Unless you already know absolutely everthing there is to know about everything - and also have personally experienced everything there is to experience in this vast universe.

I don't want to be rude, but I hope you will open your mind a little more. To learn and grow as a human being you must be willing to take a look at what is outside your personal bubble. You must consider information and knowledge that doesn't always confirm your beliefs. Sometimes you even have to accept that you may have been wrong about things.

I wish you good luck with your research, and recommend that you visit this thread made by OzWeatherman, "Contrail/Chemtrail Research Thread":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hello ziggystar60.

I just posted this on another thread that discusses mercury in the bloodstream of women. In that thread I have linked some pertinent information that applies to this thread as well.

The more I study this subject, the more I realize that the majority (over 50%) of chronic degenerative disease in the civilized world is caused by heavy metals and man-made chemicals (and now, GEO's —geneticallyl engineered organisms). When you study this subject long enough, it becomes simple logic to conclude that the majority chronic-degenerative disease in the civilized world is man made. It also becomes clear that there is a tremendous motive (hundreds-of-billions annually) for pharmaceutical companies to lobby for laws that ensure the continued delivery of heavy metals and chemtrail additives to the food supply, and these toxic, immoral, criminally-actionable laws continue to be thrust upon us with each new month.

The Link

Please read the link provided and hopefully add your opinion to the thread. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

1. Perhaps the pilots don't know about it. Most of the stories suggest it is a very surreptitiously placed ducting out to the anti-static wings of a plane, so there's no reason or code , as to the pilot fully inspecting the vehicle like that.

Ha, now that is funny. Unfortunately it is yet again a chemtrail believer using their own speculation in place of evidence. They have no evidence of these secretly modified airplanes.

Of course a modified airplane needs someone to work on it, and for such work to be approved and for it to be "airworthy". You cant just hide all of this from pilots and mechanics, and besides anyone who actually knows anything about aircraft, would think the idea of some secret mass dispersal system through the static wicks, would just laugh their **** off.

Besides, pilots do look around in flight and even at the wings too, although chemtrail believers think they themselves are the only ones who actually look up at the sky.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I followed your link. Here is some of what I read in the post in "The Herb Allure Forum":

For those who understand the current state of affairs and who:
(1) grasp the fact that the addition of mercury to "silver" dental fillings and vaccines was intended to harm (for the profits of the pharmaceutical companies), and

(2) those persons who realize that the current heavy media promotion of tattoos (red inks sometimes contain mercury while other colors contain other harmful metals)

should also be able to understand this:

Since there is a massive awakening currently taking place about vaccines, non-organic foods, and amalgam fillings (over 50% of dentists no longer place amalgam fillings in the U.S.), the only remaining method of delivery of mercury to the common citizen is via the air.

Delivery via water is not possible because it would be readily detected during regular water quality testing that takes place, although they have been delivering harmful fluoride in the form of hexafluorosilicic acid and sodium hexafluorosilicate after convincing the public that it was beneficial.

Mercury delivery via the food supply has been taking place for decades through the use of mercury-based fungicides, which are now being bypassed by a massive consumer switch to organically-grown foods.

So, in short, considering the current awakening about the other forms of mercury-to-human delivery, it's only logical that those who have brought this toxin to us for the past several decades are now using the only form of universal delivery remaining:
AIR

More claims here:
orbisvitae.com...

I find it very diffucult to take this seriously. The link you provided lead to one person's personal opinion and fear. It's just a mess, amalgam fillings, tattoos, vaccines and chemtrails mixed together in some kind of weird conspiracy soup.

Where is the research behind his/hers claims? Where are the data, the statistics and research, where can I get any of this confirmed? I am sorry to be harsh, but this is little more than the usual paranoid ramblings from a chemtrail believer.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I like your post....just using it to point something out...

Originally posted by Sloppy
If a program such as this was really in motion, it would make sense to spray chemtrails when there is a high level of contrails predicted. Even better......

Even better would be to introduce the alleged poisons, heavy metals, etc....directly into the municipal water supplies, at the source.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Well thank you for your impartial observation. I appreciate that you even took the time to look. That is impressive.

I believe I stated my inability to confirm the statements made on that site. There is some truly interesting information there that could be debunked or proved if one was of a mind to attempt it. I'll leave that for the serious people who are smarter than I.

It is getting to the point that its difficult to know who to believe anymore. The debate serves one obvious function. Confusion.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

1. Perhaps the pilots don't know about it. Most of the stories suggest it is a very surreptitiously placed ducting out to the anti-static wings of a plane, so there's no reason or code , as to the pilot fully inspecting the vehicle like that.

Ha, now that is funny. Unfortunately it is yet again a chemtrail believer using their own speculation in place of evidence. They have no evidence of these secretly modified airplanes.

Of course a modified airplane needs someone to work on it, and for such work to be approved and for it to be "airworthy". You cant just hide all of this from pilots and mechanics, and besides anyone who actually knows anything about aircraft, would think the idea of some secret mass dispersal system through the static wicks, would just laugh their **** off.

Besides, pilots do look around in flight and even at the wings too, although chemtrail believers think they themselves are the only ones who actually look up at the sky.

I'm not a chemtrail believer, I'm just giving the possible reasons.. I don't make assumptions and that is the reason why I said perhaps - because - i wanted to avoid any nonchalant comments about me being 'some believer' - this couldn't be further from the case, but I am going to be even more careful about who I give my opinion to round here.

Thanks

& Peace

A

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join