It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for Chemtrailers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I can come up with questions when I don't feel like it to search for the answers myself ! Oh, so easy...

Are you paid to do this ? Member of a so called secret society ?
No one cares about those people anymore, they're crazy and SICK in the mind.

Do your rearch and answers will be found EASELY !
Damn... always someone...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All of those symptoms with in one family sound hereditary to me. My family as a history of heart disease, cancer and diabetes as well but I know it has nothing to do with mythical chemicals being sprayed into the air by jets to make us all sick and die only because that medical history has been in my family long before jet planes were invented.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ExperiencedGhost

Regardless of your feelings, do we really need to start name calling and throwing around baseless accusations here at ATS? or can we not try and have a civilized debate for a change.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ExperiencedGhost

you misunderstood my post. It wasn't written with the intent to be so hard to understand. I will try to type slower next time. Anyway, the reason I asked these questions is because I feel that if someone who believes the government is spraying chemicals on them every day would stop and think about these questions and actually answer them, they might see how flawed their logic is. Sorry, I forgot, let me re-word that, they might see it is silly to think that way.

And BTW, my being involved in a secret group hidden from all has nothing to do with con trails. Con trails form from planes flying in the sky when it's cold up there. Not even the 33rd degree masons have any control over that.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

Pollution in the air, water, soil, plastics, medicines and food are probably the root cause of all these conditions in many people and animals. But since there are no scientific studies correllating these illnesses, it is easy to discount them and believe instead that they are natural causes. I am certainly speculating, let me be clear. The reason I brought it up is that someone made a statement that human lifespans are getting longer.

My mother is the only one who had cancer. My father, step-father, uncle and father-in-law all suffered from the same heart problems, high-blood pressure and diabetes. Each symptom built upon the last. My guess is the medications each were prescribed which exacerbated their conditions.

I watched some of them performing their daily routines of counting out the over 20 pills per day prescribed to them for the "conditions".

My son has asthma, he is 12. 2 of my daughters, a niece and sister had cervical cancer.

I am perfectly healthy despite the anthrax vaccince I received from the Army in 1991. Aside from a little arthritis and nerve damage that is.

So, how much sense does it make to assume that our environment combined with inept medical treatments do not cause or contribute to serious fatal conditions? Loading up the skies with toxic particles may just be the impetus to switch on these conditions. Maybe not. I'm undecided and skeptical about the whole thing.

I happen to have a video that I shot last spring (that I can't figure out how to upload on my computer because the disk is one of those little ones and my computer won't recognize it) of chemtrails being laid out before my eyes. If someone could help me figure out how to upload it, I would be delighted to show it to you!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I would also like to extend my condolences to you and your family. While I can understand your wanting to blame chemtrails, I have to agree that there could have been other factors that contributed as Zyril has posted.

I suppose my next question would be has anyone else in the surrounding area gotten sick or passed with the exact same symptoms? I would think that if it were from chemtrails, the whole town would have been affected the same way.

that is an excellent thought. If Hazelnuts whole family has these issues, then ti would stand to reason that everyone in that area, perhaps that whole part of the world would have these symptoms. We could prove/disprove that accusation very fast. I would be very open to actually seeing evidence of chem trails instead of just passionate talk. I am being very serious about that. And again Hazelnut, please don't think that any of us are un-sympathetic to your loss. No matter what the cause, loosing family is awful.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Then check in to Toledo Ohio, that is where all of them are from. It just dawned on me when I read this comment!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Look up the lead contamination that occured in Esperance, Western Australia.

The first sign of the contamination was birds dying, after that the whole town started to show the same symptoms and illnesses.

If there was some mass poisoning going on, EVERYONE would exhibit the same symptoms

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I will check and report it here.
edit to add: here is an article from Toledo news about life expectancy but I will have to find the more specific chart for that area. More digging. (google)

[edit on 3-9-2009 by network dude]

edit 2: here is some very good specific info about air quality in that area. Local studies which should show you what is in the air locally. I will still try to find that study.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by network dude]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Cool, but what can we check? I'm not the greatest investigator. How does one do these kinds of research? I'll see what I can come up with too.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

My mother is the only one who had cancer. My father, step-father, uncle and father-in-law all suffered from the same heart problems, high-blood pressure and diabetes. Each symptom built upon the last.

Why weren't you this specific when you first mentioned your families illnesses?

I knew you weren't telling us everything.

Even though you weren't responding to me, thanks for clarifying, it paints a less sensationalised picture now.

[edit on 3/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hmm, well it sounds like Toledo is a good place to start your research.

I would also like to know the environments your family lived close to as well as diet habits. There is a lot to be said about pollutants in the air from cars, factories, cell phones and the food we ingest. you have to wonder about the air quality when you can look over any major city from a far and see a yellowish brown smog hovering over and in it.

As for the science of air quality...its out there. There are air quality stations set up all over the place that you can get the information from if you know where to look and who to ask. I would start with your local environmental authority such as NOAA or some other environmental group . Here in Canada its Environment Canada and Health Canada. There are also a few private companies that you can search in google. Just type "air quality testing or index" and your city in the browser.

Health Canada

Environment Canada

Also your families history regarding diet, exercise, medical history, and location (environment, close to industrial area, lots of cars etc) would be huge factors in trying to get to the truth of the illnesses

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why give more information than is needed? Once clarification was asked for, I complied. Is there more you would like to know?

Too much information...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If we were to believe your previous post, all the family members mentioned had cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney failure and heart attacks.

We're now arguing a moot point anyway

So again... Chemtrails are to blame for all this how exactly?

[edit on 3/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

here is some census info for that area census data

please note that people 65 and older make up about 13.8 % of the total population of Toledo. Still not exactly what I am looking for, but if everyone was being killed by chemtrails, that number should be lower I would think. I have family in Cleveland, so I am looking at this objectively. My parents live directly in the line of traffic for Cleveland air port. I grew up with planes overhead all my life.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Discovering what is in them and who is causing them would be the place to start. Since it has been revealed that there are particulates deemed harzardous to humans, animals and plantlife in them. You've read the reports but do not believe them, so what more is there to say? You have your view and would prefer to ridicule the opinions that differ with them. I'm not going to get into a debate about something I have no clear answer to. You don't have a clear, undisputed podium either, so we get nowhere arguing with each other.

I don't believe that the natural human life-span is increasing. The death rate (morbidity studies) indicate a decline in mortality rates, as simultaneously the population is increasing exponentially so those "statistics" are not set in stone, unless of course you want them to be.

Like I said earlier, if someone can guide me in the process of uploading the video I have, I would love to show it to you. The disk from my video camera is one of those little ones and my computer won't recognize it, so I can't upload it. It is disappointing to not be able to show my evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I understand. Both of my fathers were in the Air Force, so I grew up with on Air Bases in this country and overseas.

So far, the links you came up with are good but not what we are looking for. I found the same ones coincidentally.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well I guess we can site personal experience as you did earlier. My dad is 76 and my mom is 72 Both very healthy. My dad had a heat bypass 3 years ago and prostate cancer surgery just before that. But they exercise and eat right. They also drink a lot of wine which I think is key to happy healthy living. (emphasis on happy) My grandparents all lived to be over 75 except my dad's mom. She died of a heart attack at 58. She also smoked all her life. And as I said, they live close to the city where planes fly all the time.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Well I guess we can site personal experience as you did earlier. My dad is 76 and my mom is 72 Both very healthy. My dad had a heat bypass 3 years ago and prostate cancer surgery just before that. But they exercise and eat right. They also drink a lot of wine which I think is key to happy healthy living. (emphasis on happy) My grandparents all lived to be over 75 except my dad's mom. She died of a heart attack at 58. She also smoked all her life. And as I said, they live close to the city where planes fly all the time.

That is great news and I'm very happy for you and them! In my personal experience, which is the only experience I trust, my family didn't do so well in the health department. What underlying causes were at play? I have only speculated as my way of contributing to the discussion.

Chemtrails exist. What causes them and what is in them is still unclear. I suspect that covert operations are to blame for a lot of health issues. Suspecting is not proving, I understand.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
for all who don't believe in chemtrails...

why not google chemtrails patents?

what i don't get is... the patents mostly speak about chemtrails should work against global warming...

but why cool the earth when the "real" scientists actually say the earth is cooling down for itself since years?

i'm not sure for what purpose they really are.. but for me it's sure they're there

best regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join