It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Here is an image from a paper I working on:

I have "Raw Data" on this one from SOHO. High probability for destroyer or comand ship

uncanny

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

I originally thought Anthra was delusional to the point of sickness, but given the fact he fabricates things he believes to be proof, I am convinced he just wants attention, and believes himself to be something special. Still worthy of help, of course... But not delusional for the reasons you and I might think. He wants attention, and believes in his own world. He fabricates images to support his own delusion. But ultimately, it is about attention.

Where do you people get this crap? Are you so constipated in your thinking that you say stuff, and I seriously doubt you understood a single word you said.

What have I fabricated?

Why in the hell would I want attention?

You would be doing yourself and the rest of your population a huge favor; if you would only think for 5 minutes. I mean man, it costs you almost nothing to do this, and whats 5 minutes out of a lifetime? Its not like you have to ever think again, but once in a lifetime I should think is a good thing.

Ya know, I am aware of my issues, wish you were aware of yours. I know that I put people down for not thinking, belittle their intelligence. Sometimes it can actually help. But, you; you have not the ability to recognize, or understand even the simplest of idea. You attack with cause the ideas of others, and think you are doing; what exactally? Helping? No, you are only being a hatefull, evil, insipid little intelligence who has not the right to claim intelligence. You are a blight to your species, and should be required to actually learn something.

If any of yu truly want me to be a hoax and fraud; you will have to prove, the right way. Knock yourselves out.
But, in the meantime, please exercise some degree of control, and stop with the ad hominem, and actually show that you have intelligence above and beyond our family cat.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

YOU belittle other peoples intelligence? You have the literacy capabilities of a 12-13 year old, infact it wouldent suprise me if you were in that age bracket, I guess your race cannot grasp the english language.. The reality is your on this site CONSTANTLY, the second a reply is up you respond even when your not logged in your viewing this site.. the only one who needs to revaluate their lives is you

Also nice use of the word constipated,

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

They say a picture is worth 10,000 words. In this case it is true. You have in one single image managed to prove that you are not thinking at all about these things. Youare just "jerking your knee" and spewing any nonsense that comes up.

One might ask; "why did you post that insipid image?" However, One should not expect an answer that is either intelligent, or logical.

So, I will ask this; Is it really too much to ask, that you at least behave in a civilized, intelligent manner? I don't think it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by therovers

Yo should pay much closer attention. You are seeing things that aren't there, probably misinentification..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Misidentification.

Does your race get taught the english language?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
Misidentification.

Does your race get taught the english language?

There, Just what I'm talking about. Now that was a truly intelligent thing to say. And, to get on soeone's case about a "typo", now that is the height of civilization.

If you want me to be one of you, you will have to prove that I am, IF you can do this, and do it without doubt... Oh hell, what am I worried about, you couldn't do that eith the best help around. You lack understanding, expirence, and everything required to be successful in life, and you want to condemn me for you failings.

Now THAT is the height of civilization and intelligence!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i personally like to think that ATS has a more serious side, pertaining to evidence of E.T.s..the reason the members here are so cranky about people showing little, if any evidence, is that the "tin-foil-hat-wearer" moniker gets old real fast. without even doing a search, i remember that there was thread about a group that has collected sighting reports ONLY from aircraft, law enforcement, and military personal all around the world..over 600 reports. there is also a collection ONLY of mass sighting reports. i have seen reports of UFO sightings only by GI's during the vietnam war. the more you dig, the more you find credible reports
this is why so much crap is given to people that post white dots on black backrounds on YouTube, and present it as "SHOCKING UFO!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Well, what can I say;

Nothing you have said has any basis in truth.

But, I will give you this one last opportunity to put soe strength and meaning to your words.

PROVE IT!

If, by some chance, you do not avail yurself of this opportunity, you may epect to hear from the courts.
Seriously man; what you are doing is actionable, and I will avail myself of the possible solutions.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The raw data I can't seem to find is fot this one:

That is the image. Perhaps you don't understand that the FITS image is backwards and you seem to have the "flip image" switch set on the software you are using. The image must be mirrored to obtain the proper orientation to the "browse" images.

DATE-OBS= '2012/04/24' /
TIME-OBS= '08:12:05.908' /

And the fts file you linked has a 2012 date stamp, but is a 2011 image Curious.

You are not reading the header information correctly.

This "object" is as bright as the planet / star near the top of the image, yet lacks the "halo" that planets and stars seem to have. Both areas contain a bit of saturation, even at the lowest levels of processing.

It is not an object, it is the result of a cosmic ray striking the CCD. The strike originates behind the occulter pylon so cannot be an "object".

edit on 8/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The proof that you're lying? Its all in your posts and the replies from the many members on this forum is all the proof thats needed, its more than enough. You can't even prove what you claim to be.

Will a mod move this into the hoax bin already? The OP is clearly here to mislead people.
edit on 18-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Well, what can I say;

But, I will give you this one last opportunity to put soe strength and meaning to your words.

PROVE IT!

If, by some chance, you do not avail yurself of this opportunity, you may epect to hear from the courts.
Seriously man; what you are doing is actionable, and I will avail myself of the possible solutions.

Keep in mind, im not the one trying to convince people that im an 'alien'. You are. You are obviously thick skulled and have some type of mental retardation.

Im eagerly awaiting the 'courts' you're referring to. Your a clown, a fake. And a fraud.

All that One can "see" in your posts is a whole lot of unsubstanciated accusations. It would appear that you have nothing, except baseless words.

You mave wholly misunderstood everything I have said, insisting upon your own misinterpratation. You have consistantly violated my most basic of rights, and continue to defame me in anyway you can.

So, since you can "jerk" you knee, and get away with it(?); I can too. But, you see, I try very hard not to. I actually make an attempt to discover truth (I know TRUTH is a difficult concept for you, oh well). I actually put in the time to "figure" it out for ay self, using the best information and science I can. You on the other hand, do none of this; you just spew your venom.

So, are you going to continue I'm betting you will, for a while. The problem with that is; you will become a much larger issue for ATS than I ever could. Do you really want me to start civil proceedings against you, I can, I have all the evidence needed. The result could be you left with nothing, and working for me. Legal action is always messy; I'd really rather avoid that. Oh, there isone (1) way you can prevail here; prove your statements! But, of course, you can't.

For what it's worth; I'd rather you pulled your head out, opened your eyes, and become a productive member of society.

ETA: Just a quick note on my "spelling". Oh for Christ's sake; pay attention to the nature of the "mis-spelling"! You will notice it is mainly "missing" characters. Most probable cause, keybard malfunction. Which is brought about by two Wolves and the quantity of fur they constantly shed.

Really you should open your eyes. There is a wonderful world out here full of wnderment.

edit on 18-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Well, what can I say;

PROVE IT!

a question?....i have been to your website... and it is interesting, but the information there can be found with a rudimentary search of the internet, and is quite pedestrian as far as revealing any new type of science...as with all humans, it is our very nature TO NOT trust people..as a species. we have came close to annihilation several times due to trusting or not trusting others.
so, being skeptical is not to say that you are lying, but it does mean that there has to be a much higher level of proof.
by the way if the information on your website is to be revealing, and helpful to us humans....why is it copywrited??

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Where do you people get this crap? Are you so constipated in your thinking that you say stuff, and I seriously doubt you understood a single word you said.

I would bet there are some here in this thread that could say the same about you. That's just my personal observation.

Yes, that was an image made from a 3D model of the command ship. And, I knew you wouldn't accept it, but, you left yourselves open for that.

So you knowingly admit that you tried to show us something not real and tried to pass it off as being real,correct?

hoax (hks)
1. An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Looks like a hoax to me....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That is the image. Perhaps you don't understand that the FITS image is backwards and you seem to have the "flip image" switch set on the software you are using. The image must be mirrored to obtain the proper orientation to the "browse" images.

DATE-OBS= '2012/04/24' /

You are not reading the header information correctly.

No, Phage I didn't misread the headers. From the file you posted

DATE-OBS= '2012/04/24' /

Gee, that looks just like yours.

I'm looking for raw data on this image:

as opposed to this one

This is the file you linked. They are not the same.

My app has no "iage flip" control. It displays the image as it is in the data.

It is not an object, it is the result of a cosmic ray striking the CCD. The strike originates behind the occulter pylon so cannot be an "object".

No, the object is beside the pylon, has an intensity that is orders of magnitude aboce all other energy striking the device, save for the planet / star. This objects "heat" signature is far aboce any cosic ray, and is second only to the other object. The "object" is far to organized to be random, has shape, etc. so it is very unlikely to be a cosmic ray.

Sorry about the huge image; I'm being a bit lazy today. I've had a whole week off, and I fear I will be returning to write yet more applications for folk who don't really know what they want

Actually, I'm seeing a lot of things in this data that is; well actually I'd rather not characterize it. But, it is a lot like the "trials" every software type goes through when a client doesn't really know what they want. So all we get is some vague description of something. Fortunately, many of us can make your coputer do litterly anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Your vision is weak, but, that notwithstanding; PROVE IT!
Good luck!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join