It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

This would suggest grandiosity

And, you fail to understand!

You aren't at liberty to practice amateur psychology, not in public, and not here. You can not make such a diagnosis withuot following established protocols.

And, I find this rather insulting.

edit on 18-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Haven't gotten close to what being a successful software engineer? I have 38 years that disagree. I have applications in use today by several industries (you want a list?)

And with you being a software engineer one has to think you could have come up with something better than this..

Since you seem to be offering a list would be nice, but that is your call....

I don't have a problem with that.

Banking
Insurance
Consumer sales
Internet
Information
Software

That's just current projects

Please tell me what's wrong with the image.

Now, if you don't mind; let us return to the real topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And with you being a software engineer one has to think you could have come up with something better than this..

Since you seem to be offering a list would be nice, but that is your call....

He even put a moon behind it to make it look a little more legitimate. Sad piece of 'evidence', his so-called 'proof'.

Also, note the software list that he posted up. Can you get anymore general than that? LOL.

This is what I mean when I say, he makes a mockery of people who are actually interested in ET subjects; and quite frankly, insulting everyone's intelligence in this thread with these type of replies.

Still waiting for some real proof from him (keep in mind, he's stated multiple times in earlier posts that he has better 'stuff'). Yet, he has produced no additional evidence. LOL.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can think of ONE THING that he could provide legitimacy to his whole story:
Pictures of the other aliens

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

This would suggest grandiosity

And, you fail to understand!

You aren't at liberty to practice amateur psychology, not in public, and not here. You can not make such a diagnosis withuot following established protocols.

And, I find this rather insulting.

What diagnosis? "This would suggest grandiosity" is a suggestion which is based entirely on postings here. The language and style that is used in these postings would be what one would expect from someone who has the feeilings of grandiosity. I can not tell you if these postings were made by a robot, a story teller or just someone with some sort of role playing fantasy. Perhaps you are writing a si fi novel and want to come across as a deluded guy on the internet? Hard to tell. If you are going for something else and not grandiosity, maybe change your writing style?

the "established protocols" are for licensed psychologists to follow or else they lose their license. You are the one that posts stuff that matches exactly what is described in wikipedia. I'm just pointing it out.

On topic: "Andromedan Presence near Earth"
That this is a human from earth, a "Terrestrial" that is writing these posts and not an Andromedan is very evident from the writing style.

I just have a special ability to understand things. I am just a messenger. At the end of the day, I am only passing information from one human to another human. Whether you accept it or not is up to you.

edit on 18-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
To add to this interesting thread..i think it's interesting that you posted this first image upon someone's request...and then acted very oblivious and sorta surprised someone calling it "CGI".

With your first reply: "If you call it CGI, then please prove it". Only later you revised your story and (after caught, so to speak) said it's a 3D model.

Fact is/was that the first picture you posted is beyond any ridiculousness, not only is it the most obvious CGI, it's a very bad one and quickly made one in addition. I am just puzzled that it seemed after you posting this you expected to people not see it as CGI right away and required them to "prove it"...as if you yourself assumed that the image should be sufficient...and only later (maybe with the help of some other person) had to admit it cannot really serve as proof.

ANYWAY...i stand with what i said i dont see it as constructive to have 30+ pages of personal attacks or "proof me, proof me" - but was disappointed because earlier in this thread i asked you a question which you didn't answer. It was NOT a question with evil intention or with the intention to "debunk" - but the question why out of billions of stars in the Andromeda galaxy and billions of stars in our galaxy (plus even more billions of planets)...there is supposed to be a special relationship with your civilization and ours....and not with any of billions other, likely civilizations. So what made Earth stand out that you choose Earth amongst billions of other planets?
edit on 18-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
CGI or 3D? Oh wait, it's a 3D CGI.

Talk about flip flop back peddling. I think Flexy has some valid questions that need to be answered if the OP wants to prove his credibility. I would love to hear his explanation for his change of heart on the subject matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If any of yu truly want me to be a hoax and fraud; you will have to prove, the right way. Knock yourselves out.

Nope....that's not the way it works.

YOU will have to prove yourself not to be a fraud and a hoax.....you have done neither.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you have provided zero evidence, only the ramblings of a delusional attention seeker.

You are not an alien, if you were what would you have to gain by posting on the internet?....the answer to that is nothing!.....you have nothing to gain except attention.

If you are going to come to a website with a fantastical claim, then you had better make sure you have some fantastic evidence....you don't.

I am absolutely amazed that this whole cock'a'maney story hasn't been moved to the hoax forum already!

Oh!....you might want to invest in either typing lessons or a new keyboard, because you have been dropping random letters for 30+ pages now!......hardly the work of an advanced alien race is it?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First this BS artist claims to be an alien..and has been debunked numerous times in this thread...the 3D model, the DNA..the SOHO image...yet still not in hoax forum.

Now he/she claims to be someone who is considered an almost "God" at what he does..and then gets angry when someone points out his illness...Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

If anyone wants to see the description of the symptom...here they are...fit Anthra to a T...

Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder

One more thing..he/she also mentioned millions of dollars at his disposal..yet cannot afford a new keyboard?

Also claims he/she cannot afford the type of DNA test they need?

Someone is losing track of their lies.
edit on 18-8-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And, I got exactally the reaction I expected. The problem is; if that had been real, you would have said the same thing. I prolly should have stood my ground; I doubt anyone could "prove" it was CGI.

And there's the kicker!

You knew you were lieing .....but you thought you could get away with it because nobody could "prove it"

Pathetic

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In lieu of Mr/Ms Anthra's response about not replying to posts he feels is off topic, aka doesn't agree with (i.e. requesting proof of his outlandish claims). My suggestion to anyone reading this thread to stop posting to it, and let the thread die, until Anthra give's forum members enough respect (instead of insulting everyones intelligence), and posts real evidence; considering the mods don't want to move this into the hoax forum.

It seems as though (like other members have pointed out) Anthra is nothing more than 1. disillusioned 2. attention seeker. 3. promoting his website (you can see this in his/her earlier posts).

This is not an attack on him, but purely observations of what has been said in this thread.

I still welcome any real proof of Anthra's claims, but that's highly doubtful. Until then, deny ignorance, and don't give into it either.
edit on 18-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually, anything that doesn't discuss

is subject to being removed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Actually, anything that doesn't discuss

is subject to being removed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

I'll need some clarification on this as well.

Are you suggesting that others are not allowed to scrutinize the OP, demand proof for his ridiculous claims, or dissect and refute the "evidence" he has already given, or point out the flaws in his posts (and thus his credibility)?

Simply put, it is nearly impossible to discuss "The Andromedan Presence near Earth" since it is a completely ridiculous idea with ZERO proof, and even less evidence. The "evidence" which has been forthcoming is a sham at best, and a website promotion at worst.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Think this guy suffers from delusions of grandeur and/or severe self esteem issues. Notice how he refers to others as 'terrestials' like they are some form of lower life-form, believes he posses superior intellect over others yet incorrectly spells words etc. His outlandish claims back this theory up, such as his claim that he was sued for millions of dollars over HIS intellectual property (meaning an invention that he created and claimed exclusive rights too.. inflated grandeur once again). Him being considered a 'God' of sorts among his co-workers.. he sees himself as a higher power of sorts, and thus can believe that even though he looks human/his DNA is human/plays video games that humans play/claims to have a job humans have he is still a superior alien being, because thats the way it is. He is special, and thus demands attention and praise, even when his claims have no credibility.

This sums it up, he underlined this quote and put it in all white

'For what it's worth; I'd rather you pulled your head out, opened your eyes, and become a productive member of society.'

Im confident this is what he feels about himself. Sad really

edit on 18-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, like I said before, the est proof would be a photo of an actual Andromedian, or a member of these ships crew.
I think that would go very far in establishing Anthra's claim

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join