It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
under his avatar click member and look at all his posts since yesterday. I think he joined this site yesterday, i know you have to post 20 posts before being able to make your own thread up!!! I think our little friend from andromeda needs the men in the white coats to come for him...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

The issue with this image is that there no corresponding Raw Data for it.
Incorrect. sharpp.nrl.navy.mil...

High probability for destroyer or comand ship

Higher probability of for a cosmic ray strike since it's behind the occulter pylon which casts a shadow on the CCD. Notice the horizontal pixel bleed caused by saturation. Remember,we discussed this? And why did you choose to process the data so that the tracks do not appear?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It is hard to believe this thread is still coming up. Yet I still feel compelled to post. Delusional posters with sensational stories that stick with the story no matter what....eventually these are the ones that garner support and blind followers. These are the dangerous ones. The overnight sensations are easy to spot, it is the ones that nag and stick that you can't resist.....bwaaaahaaahahahahahhaahaha!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Still wondering why this thread is not in the Hoax forum?

Anthra had a duel with a someone who knows more about DNA then he/she did and lost...proving he/she is not an alien.

Anthra's defense...because humans are basically all over the galaxy and it would be hard to distinguish alien human from earth humans..
that one is rich..

He/she shows an obvious CGI ship...then someone calls him/her on that...then Anthra asks this fella to prove it is CGI...so basically it appears Anthra was trying to pass an obviously crappy CGI off as the real deal.

if you are going to call it CGI you will need to prove that.

The orginal post

The they try to pass off a SOHO glitch as proof of an alien ship...god...what does it take for this to be put in the hoax forum.

These are just a few issues I caught..lord no how many are actually in this thread

So should this be in the hoax bin...I do believe so.
edit on 17-8-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Alex Collier in 93' interview was the person who was a contactee from extraterrestrials from Andromeda.

Was there any info/contact about these "Andromedans" prior?

I believe Alex was the one who introduced this grand theory, now people/groups are adding to it to meet their
Agendas. There is no proof of Andromedans.

I love a good laugh though!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not only that, but andrameda is a galaxy. Like another poster said, its the equivelant of callin us earthlings, milky wayans. LOL.

I even hinted at it in an earlier post saying i was from erra (erra is a planet that he has listed on his site too!), and he didnt even catch on..hahaha
edit on 17-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe any of Andromedan stuff?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Isn't it stupid to think that another civilization would use our word for their galaxy and call it the same thing.

That would be like an animal calling itself the name we give it...it is just stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Isn't it stupid to think that another civilization would use our word for their galaxy and call it the same thing.

That would be like an animal calling itself the name we give it...it is just stupid.

And, isn't it stupid to think that you, or I would translate it any different?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do contract work if you'd like someone to model you some more believable looking space ships and render them with half decent backgrounds. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Still wondering why this thread is not in the Hoax forum?

Anthra had a duel with a someone who knows more about DNA then he/she did and lost...proving he/she is not an alien.

Actually, we don't know if that person knows more than I, and, since they didn't finish the discussion, they didn't prove anything. more like avoided the end.

Anthra's defense...because humans are basically all over the galaxy and it would be hard to distinguish alien human from earth humans..
that one is rich..

He/she shows an obvious CGI ship...then someone calls him/her on that...then Anthra asks this fella to prove it is CGI...so basically it appears Anthra was trying to pass an obviously crappy CGI off as the real deal.

Well since you know nothing of the life elsewhere, I guess you wouldn't know. Course if you paid attentin to UFO lore you would already that there are Huans out there.

I was asked for a "pic"; I provided one. One should always take care wen asking for anything.

The they try to pass off a SOHO glitch as proof of an alien ship...god...what does it take for this to be put in the hoax forum.

Yes, and I also stated that it was a bad choice, and replaced it with another. Or is that a "glitch" too?

Be careful, you haven't seen the real data, I have. My second soho choice is no glitch.

These are just a few issues I caught..lord no how many are actually in this thread

So should this be in the hoax bin...I do believe so.

Yes, issues, in a somewhat ill-informed, self serving auto-delusional way; I sppuose.

But I guess that is the way trolls are!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The issue with this image is that there no corresponding Raw Data for it.
Incorrect. sharpp.nrl.navy.mil...

Thank you Phage. While that isn't what I was looking for, it is one that I was wanting.

The raw data I can't seem to find is fot this one:

And the fts file you linked has a 2012 date stamp, but is a 2011 image Curious.

Higher probability of for a cosmic ray strike since it's behind the occulter pylon which casts a shadow on the CCD. Notice the horizontal pixel bleed caused by saturation. Remember,we discussed this? And why did you choose to process the data so that the tracks do not appear?

This "object" is as bright as the planet / star near the top of the image, yet lacks the "halo" that planets and stars seem to have. Both areas contain a bit of saturation, even at the lowest levels of processing.

No, the cosmic ray tracks aren't quite visible with the processing I used. I used this level to reduce the cosmic noise. I do have another image that has the tracks; they aren't quite as bright as the nasa public images. I also have an iage that shows the"halo". They are a bit large, but, if you want I can fix that and post them, or post the on my server.

edit on 17-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

You are not required to accept, nor read, nor post.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
It is hard to believe this thread is still coming up. Yet I still feel compelled to post. Delusional posters with sensational stories that stick with the story no matter what....eventually these are the ones that garner support and blind followers. These are the dangerous ones. The overnight sensations are easy to spot, it is the ones that nag and stick that you can't resist.....bwaaaahaaahahahahahhaahaha!

Yes, insidous tenacity.

Works every time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes, insidous tenacity.

Works every time.

Seriously, you're caught in you're lies already.. Give it up! You have some serious mental issues. I wouldnt be suprised is you'reposting in from a mental institution. Tell the docs to give u stronger meds and get 3 new psychiatrists, because the ones you have are doing a bad job with your illness. Your a delusional nutcase.

The 'proof' you've provided along with all other info gathered about you clearly show you're mentally unstable and lying. The jig is up 'homie'.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes, insidous tenacity.

Works every time.

Seriously, you're caught in you're lies already.. Give it up! You have some serious mental issues. I wouldnt be suprised is you'reposting in from a mental institution. Tell the docs to give u stronger meds and get 3 new psychiatrists, because the ones you have are doing a bad job with your illness. Your a delusional nutcase.

The 'proof' you've provided along with all other info gathered about you clearly show you're mentally unstable and lying. The jig is up 'homie'.

I originally thought Anthra was delusional to the point of sickness, but given the fact he fabricates things he believes to be proof, I am convinced he just wants attention, and believes himself to be something special. Still worthy of help, of course... But not delusional for the reasons you and I might think. He wants attention, and believes in his own world. He fabricates images to support his own delusion. But ultimately, it is about attention.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
Anthra has given me the link to a video of his, apparantly he is struggling to keep up the human facade.

www.youtube.com...

I can only hope he regains control before the goverment finds him

You are a bold faced liar!

I have not given you anything other than a complaint to ATS staff.

In this single short post you have proven yourself to be of the worst dregs of the Terrestrial Huan secies. I truly hope you like living in a spiritual sewer, for you will be there a long time.

Go away, filthy lying troll

the rest of you trolls can go too.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I apologize, an alien telepathically informed me it was you. Must of been another one of your race.

Why did you incorrectly spell simple words by the way? Your species has apparantly developed the technology to travel faster than the speed of light and thus explore the galaxy in intergalactic spaceships yet you cant use spellcheck...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join