It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

I just simply wanted to see the untranslated text. When that wasn't forthcoming after repeated requests within this thread and by U2U, it became pretty clear there was no original link.

I don't like accusing anyone of anything like this.

I don't get CosmicEgg's malfunction at all.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Folks, while we wait for Mateo's links, lets avoid getting into a sidetracked discussion about the members involved in the thread.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

And in this "multiverse infinitely crisscrossed by times and dimensions" where he ended up or is posting from, history books no longer have dates in them for historical facts?

Hahahahaha! Come on man!

Think man, there is nothing to shelve there.

And don't forget that he speaks about Internet 3.0 in one of his posts so let's do some basic math.

We went from web 1.0 to web 2.0 in less than 20 years, but yet Web 3.0 will take us another 80+ years?

If you do some math there is about more or less 10 years between each web version so I would guess that by 2089 (or whatever he says) they would be at least at Web 8.0

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

He's still waiting for Roland Emmerich's 2012 to be released so he can grab some frames.... hahahaha!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

The point is, they never came and they never said anything. All the predictions made were made by people that belong to that time period and were born in that same time period. Period.

Even though Nostradamus, Cayce, and the likes have made predictions about the future neither one of them were from the future. That's a known fact.

Visionaries like Julio Verne, Leonardo da Vinci among many others weren't from the future either. That's another known fact.

And the lists goes on and on for any scientist, physicist, medic, philosopher that you can think of.

Think man.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Remember the tv show Captain Kangaroo? 1968? Mr .Green Jeans has a guest on named "The Time Traveler" This man has tatoos and ear and nose piercings. He has a little box in his pocket he calls a cell phone. He says you can talk on it like a telephone and also watch tv on it. He says it takes pictures and gives him directions to places he wants to visit. He say the litttle box also plays music. Not just any music either but it plays the music he tells it to play. He says the president is black, who might have lost the election to a woman. WHAT A NUTCASE !!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anyone can speculate on the future. Anyone can be a visionary, but in this case he need to be honest. If he start te OP saying "A man from future write this things and i've found in a forum..." is not honest.
He can write something like "I've imagine our future in this way, what do you think?". This is honest. I would be very happy to contribute to the speculation, but in this case is only a bad try to duplicate the Titor's story.

Matteo, dont let the americans people think that italians are cheating people... because we do the our best when Berlusconi go over the world

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This thread was probably WRITTEN by Berlusconi!

He's a nutball anyway!!

Just look at what he's done/is doing to Italy at the moment!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Originally posted by ImShrike
Matteo, dont let the americans people think that italians are cheating people... because we do the our best when Berlusconi go over the world

Of course, your chances increase exponentially when encountering Napolitani.

I'll wait for Matteo's links...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Com'on Matteo, give us the link(s) to the original forum where this time traveler posted. I relly don't mind people coming on saying there time travelers ect, i just wish they could back it up!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I love a good hoax - actually I LOVE systematically picking them apart and the time travel hoaxes can sometimes be a hoot. The last time travel hoax I got involved in here everyone got involved, nobody got offended and a good time was had by all (even the mods who let it go a little longer than usual before shutting the thread down because everyone was having a great time).

The problems start when the hoaxer, or other people, start getting antsy and defensive and start biting back at people who are just doing the same thing they always do - try to pick out the hoax. There is absolutely no need for this. The posters and the participants all need to realise that this is ATS not Facebook and that conspiracies and hoaxes are pretty much the bread and butter here. To get angry and defensive is illogical at best.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just saw this about circumcision:

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

WOW Mexico will conquer Brazil, Peru & Argentina.

I'm from Mexico and I cannot see my country involved in a war, specially with South American's countries, no to mention "conquering".

Anyway, interesting reading Matteo Thanks, I'll keep coming for more translated posts.

Saludos from The Next Colonial Empire of the 21st Century

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Funny how these time-travelers always seem to post on forums full of gullible young people.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo

Navigatore del tempo, this is his name, translated is TimeSurfer, something like that- It's important to advise the youth. I know that there is probably some of you who have contacts with the United States.

So he can travel back in time but has no way of contacting anyone in the United States himself?

2009, your time-line is on the brink of a war. But some people is already studgying the marveillous Timewave Zero Theory somewhere.

Somewhere? He considers timewave zero theory to be "MARVELOUS" but has no idea where it is being studied in this time line ?

At this point lets find out what Timewave Zero Theory is:

Timewave Zero, also known as Novelty Theory, is a pseudoscientific theory that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty" in the universe as an inherent quality of time. It is an idea conceived of and discussed at length by psychonaut philosopher Terence McKenna from the early 1970s until his death in the year 2000.[citation needed] The early 20th-century philosopher Alfred North Whitehead had defined this concept as an increase in the universe's intuitively perceived interconnectedness.

According to McKenna, when "novelty" is graphed over time, a fractal waveform[clarification needed] known as timewave zero or simply the timewave results. The graph shows at what times, but never at what locations, novelty is supposedly increasing or decreasing over any span of time from a few days to tens of millennia.

McKenna claimed that the basic struggle of the Universe is not one between good and evil but between habit and novelty.

en.wikipedia.org...

I will write from a history book the major events of your period coming.

Important information here. He is claiming to be WRITING DIRECTLY FROM A HISTORY BOOK.

You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned.

Then why didn't he go further back in time to before it was planned and prevent it that way?
or
Since he knows how it was planned, why doesn't he give us the info to unravel the plan. Surely after all this time, the war has been analyzed to death right? Hindsight 20/20 and all???

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

ummm......he is claiming to be a time traveler. That being the case, he could have come earlier in time regardless of when the time travel device was invented.

I know that there is a huge secret involving Federal Reserve right now, in United States.

It's not a secret

Believe me, it's so big that will cause havoc and scandal in every part of the world during September- October 2009.

OK then why not supply the information so we can prevent it? Are you coming back in time just to be a jerk and rub it in?

In your time-line there is so much skepticism, but, you know, people telling that a nuclear attack on Washington DC has been planned are right. They are just right.

Then give us specifics that lead up to it to dissuade the skeptics and stop a nuclear attack????? Why would you hold this information back but tell us about it in generalities???

If you know someone from that city, tell them to escape as soon as they can.

Or better yet...how about you give us the information to prevent the attack all together ????

It's that nuclear attack that will ignite World War.

So now you're warning us to escape a nuclear attack and that a world war is coming but you won't tell us the specifics so it can be stopped ??? What an A-hole !

North Korea will receive a nuke as well. Israel and Iran will start to do battles again.

Could you vague that up a bit?

I have to tell you, don't worry so much for global warming in years to come. Your climate is going to become extremely cold, slowly, anyway.
2010 is also known to be " a Year without Summer ". There are so many threats for climate and global cooling in your time-zone.

Apparently the only reason to tell us about this is to point and laugh at us as he is once again refusing to post even basic information about specifics.

This could concern you, but at least something of 2012 is real, but it will happen in different dates. December 21 2012 is a good day for everybody who came out of the gloom and doom.

I read something similar on a fortune cookie

I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009.

I like this one. This helps prove he is from our time line. Notice how this is written? Did he say. There was a movie regarding the 2012 prophecy that CAME out in 2009. NOPE. He is saying it is COMING out which indicates he is from the same time as the rest of us
OOPS !!!!

Well, it will reveal itself as a very good guessing movie for the future. No earthquakes in every part of the world, anyway.
Obama is not a one term. He will end like Kennedy. There is going to be some change in England, Charles is going to be king.
I have to warn you, for sure. Don't have faith in the swine flu vaccine. It's a disaster.

Again warning us yet providing no way for us to stop these things. Kinda pointless traveling back in time all this way to warn us and then not help stop it???? What a dumb @ss time traveler !!!!

Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

WHAT?!?!?! To fight aids? That's completely absurd !!!! Here's an idea, clown car, how about you just give us the cure for aids ??????

Major disasters? September 2009, Washington DC, December 2011 and November 2012.
Crops will be damaged in Europe and Ireland. Ireland is going to be a place of fighters, rebellious people. The toxic fungus will ruin all their work for food.
Civil War in United States? Spring 2010.
Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.
Cholera is a disease going to come, but is a shame because it's from labs.
Unfortunately, together with Yellow Fever, it will hit Europe for mistake.

Digital artificial paper is a thing to come. Cancer's cure. Vertical farms building.
The beginning of Claytronics Technology Age. I'm sure many of you don't know what it is. Well, it's a fantastic good thing for everybody.

United States will have two huge earthquakes, one in Seattle and one in Los Angeles. They will be around 9.0.
November 2010, a surprising discovery will change so many things. It's going to be something explaining what is coming in 2012. Don't worry, you will enjo

You come back in time to warn us of all this WHY????
You provide ZERO info to stop any of it so what's the point?

OBVIOUSLY this is a HOAX

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh I have to resurrect this thread_

Has anyone seen this:
www.prisonplanet.com...

And there's ALTA confirmation about a possible Terrorist attack around 7-11 of THIS month (September) somewhere...

Har Har Har... I think the Italian is into something after all

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As previously stated, this thread is actually serving a purpose. Many who have taken it upon themselves to dubunk it have provided a lot of info that people such as myself never had so kudos to all of you. With that being said, I have a couple of questions about time travel and I'll be brief.

Is it possible that our world, our timeline and what we experience today, is actually the result of time travel and/or alteration or is it we're simply one of many parallel universes or realities? I admit I'm not too familiar with this subject matter that's why I'm asking, so if someone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That's really weird.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join